My Ally

My Ally

My Ally's AI Assistant manages Recruiting Coordination for your team resulting in improved efficiency and an enhanced candidate experience.

Work for My Ally?

Learning about My Ally?

My Ally Reviews

Ask My Ally a Question
Showing 10 My Ally reviews
My Ally review by Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.

"My Ally is great for scheduling mass amounts of interviews"

What do you like best?

This software is great for mass hiring pushes, especially when the recruiting coordinators are being stretched in, My Ally is an easy to use bot that can schedule interviews through your ATS.

What do you dislike?

Because My Ally is a bot, it will send candidates a ridiculous amount of emails to confirm times or when interviewers change. There have been times that My Ally sent 9 emails to one candidate in the timespan of 6 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product when there are a lot of candidates that need to be scheduled and you work in a larger recruiting team. This is quick and easy to use. There are some minor things that could be changed, like how many emails sent to a candidate, but for the most part, this has made scheduling screens an ease.

This really helps take the workload off of coordinators when schedule screens, allowing coordinators to focus are on more complicated schedules.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about My Ally
My Ally review by Ergo L.
Ergo L.

"MyAlly is the way to go for mass hiring without an obscene amount of coordinators."

What do you like best?

It helps you scale hiring. When it comes to simple to medium difficulty scheduling, then MyAlly shines bright. It schedules around 300 interviews for us per week and it's near seamless.

Another great thing about the company is that they do listen to your challenges and more importantly your suggestions. We've been using MyAlly for a few years now and they've acted on most of our feedback. I'd say this is key for me.

What do you dislike?

It can get a tad tricky with really complex scheduling. Example of that would be several interviewers in different locations and timezones. It's possible, but you need to be very precise and the interviewer calendars need to be spot on.

We've given feedback on that and I believe this is the next challenge for MyAlly to tackle.

MyAlly has made the classical point of a coordinator obsolete for us. The heavy lifting is done by MyAlly and the high complexity scheduling is done by the recruiters.

It has given us much more bandwidth to focus on actually hiring people. :)

What Recruiting Automation solution do you use?

My Ally review by Administrator

"If it wasn't for My Ally I would be spending my entire day scheduling and rescheduling interviews."

What do you like best?

My company schedules as many as 40 interviews in any given week. My Ally removes me from that back and forth process of coordinating availabilities across different time zones and juggling calendars and allows me to spend my time focusing on more valuable activities. I also love the fact that interviewers and candidates are able to handle rescheduling needs on their own because we work in different time zones and I am not always available.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of any on-going dislikes that I have with the product. I have been using the platform for over a year now, and anytime I have experienced a problem or identified additional functionality that would be helpful the My Ally team has been very responsive and helpful, even adding new features based on my feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely worth it.

As a fully remote team with everyone working different schedules My Ally allows us to get interviews on the calendar quickly and efficiently. I've been able to reallocate the time I would otherwise be spending on scheduling to more business critical activities.

My Ally review by Administrator

"Great way to save time! "

What do you like best?

My Ally was an incredible platform to free up the time of our recruiters and recruiting coordinators. They have a great support team that checks in often and is very receptive to feedback. The software allows you to initiate the bot in a variety of ways including direct through ATS and email. They are still working out the kinks but show a lot of promise.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard that was used to set up the back end could be difficult to understand at times. This is a bot, so it can sometimes be repetitive as it doesn't fully understand the intricacies of human conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you are clear on letting employees and candidates know who to contact in the case of questions. We had some confusion around people trying to call the bot.

Scheduling a high volume of interviews with a standard line up of interviewers. It has been a time saver for some of our more routine searches.

My Ally review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great Experience with a Great Company"

What do you like best?

My Ally is very professional startup and takes care of his customer needs. It's easy to work with a company that creates a partnership and a win-win relationship. Since we started our automation journey, My Ally has been close to our need and willing to take whatever is needed to make the project successful

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think right now. The company is growing fast and I don't doubt that will be in the top 5 of AI startups very soon. My recommendation is just to continue working closely with clients and learning how the operation works, to improve solutions and support.

Interview Scheduling, targeting to bring productivity, improve NPS and allow recruiters to focus on work that matters the most.

My Ally review by Maria P.
Maria P.

"Makes recruitment so much easier "

What do you like best?

My ally is a great recruit coordinator , schedule interviews quick and save up to %30 on new hires

What do you dislike?

On one ocassion My ally scheduled too people at the same time which was just a coordinator mistake besides that’s there is nothing to dislike about a personal virtual assistant

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely worth your buck for a personal assistant

Im currently scheduling interviews through MY Ally as well as running paperwork for new hires which my car has been great

My Ally review by Phil H.
Phil H.

"Great solution that frees up my team's time"

What do you like best?

ease of use and the AI is amazing. Team wondered if it was team of humans it's so good.

What do you dislike?

can't schedule complex interviews for us

Free up my team's time for more high value work than scheduling. I now have my Recruiting Coordinators involved in many other important work.

My Ally review by User

"Let’s you focus on your real job "

What do you like best?

Implementing MyAlly has been a great decision for our team! It allows the Recruiters to be focused on sourcing & Recruiting; and allows our Recruiting Coordinator to focus on complex in person interviews and the candidate experience while onsite.

What do you dislike?

Probably Ally’s only real limitation is scheduling complex in person interviews. For example if we have a candidate onsite for 6 hours, the human intuition to build in breaks. Also our executives have very limited availability on their calendars. We typically have our RC schedule these with our Exexutive Assistant as they know what can be scheduled over.

Frees up the recruiters time to focus on their job and use their valuable time not dealing with the back & forth of scheduling.

My Ally review by Consultant in Graphic Design
Consultant in Graphic Design

"Good digital assistant for scheduling."

What do you like best?

The best thing about My Ally is that there is no thinking on your part. You are informed of your upcoming appointments each morning, and when you are scheduling, My Ally makes the task easy of comparing available times.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many dislikes, as it is a simple idea. I suppose one thing is that it is difficult to turn on and off the notifications if you choose not to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be able to let go of the reigns of scheduling and allow My Ally access to help make this task easier on your work life.

Scheduling meetings is one less thing I have to manage.

My Ally review by User

"Great product for search new customer."

What do you like best?

This product has an excellent support team. It allows the personnel department to easily find new employees and students.The product company is excellent in reviews and constantly improves the product.

What do you dislike?

The admin panel can be difficult to configure. Bot poorly understands some subtleties.

Allows you to save a lot of time at the expense of automation.

Learning about My Ally?

* We monitor all My Ally reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.