MightySignal Reviews & Product Details

MightySignal Overview

What is MightySignal?

MightySignal provides mobile app and SDK intelligence for prospecting, churn reduction, and spying on the competition. Our data system gathers intelligence straight from sources like Apple and Google on SDKs, mobile ads, rank changes, and more. Sales and marketing teams rely on MightySignal to power key decisions in prospecting, lead qualifying, market sizing, and more.

MightySignal Details

MightySignal is a mobile app intelligence that provides up to date and accurate data on which SDKs iOS and Android apps are using.

We're experts in gathering mobile data. Not only is our data real-time, but it's also accurate. When you're using data to make an important business decision, it's of the utmost importance for it to be correct. We've dedicated much engineering effort to build intelligent systems that classify data correctly. Building an infrastructure which scales across millions of apps and types of data is a technically difficult problem. Luckily, we've been able to solve it, using advanced technologies like self-healing servers, machine learning, and advanced data pipelines.

MightySignal
2014
San Francisco, CA
@MightySignal
513 Twitter followers

MightySignal Reviews

Showing 20 MightySignal reviews
Already have MightySignal?
What do you like best?

MightySignal gives us some of the best insights on our prospects. Using data around their ad spend, store rank, and which SDKs they're using, we can build target account lists, execute ABM campaigns, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it feels like there's too much data, and there's an ongoing challenge to make sense of it, organize it, and make it meaningful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building target account lists and running ABM campaigns. It's still early days, but we're seeing a lot of potential use cases with this data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The very high quality of MightySignal's data is unquestionably the best part of the platform. A close second is MightySignal's team. They are very responsive and always happy to help with any issue! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

MightySignal has a ton of very high quality data, but at times it can be difficult for us to get access to it. However their team has been putting a lot of work into remedying this and have made incredible progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MightySignal solves business problems across our entire organization including marketing, sales, customer success, and leadership. MightySignal helps our marketing team figure out which technologies our prospects are using so they can tailor content to them appropriately in a scalable way. In addition, MightySignal's data helps our outbound sales team figure out which companies not only have the largest potential opportunity value, but also which apps and teams are best suited to utilize our services. Our Customer Success team utilizes MightySignal to see which other technologies our customers are using so they can pre-prepare for calls and make bespoke recommendations to our clients depending on what their tech stack looks like. Our leadership team uses MightySignal to help understand the market landscape, market size, and help find white space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The realtime data gathered is very important context for my position as a customer success manager. Knowing the total downloads of a variety of devices gives me the information I need to follow up with customers who might be having difficulties, or those experiencing rapid growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the Trending Apps view, the UI is a little confusing - I would anticipate the Rank of the app to be filterable. I would also like to see the category of the app (game/utility/productivity/etc.) in the table of data too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MightySignal provides a layer of data unavailable in an easily consumable format anywhere else. They are a very valuable part of our information collection stack. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Problems: SDK penetration of my app & competitors' apps & the trend up or down.

Benefits: Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The information is comprehensive and updated regularly. It's a great way to find out which players in the space have money, are spending money, and need tools.

In order to make a sale for mobile AB testing product, we had to make sure our prospective had enough users and the need for us. If they had competitors, it gave us a head start to highlight how we differentiate ourselves to solve some of their trickier pain points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more flexibility on customization, especially in making reports for SalesForce.

It was a pretty work-changing product that sped up our time in finding leads exponentially Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take advantage of the tiral! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was really hard to find out where to look to outbound to new prospective clients. Might Signal gave us an always updating database that allowed us to sort through apps in many different ways to find new clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

MightySignal provides accurate Mobile Apps analysis and it saves me the time of building this solution internally.

Almost all of the data available on the platform is available via the API - this is .a great plus for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Missing bulk API for pulling Publisher data - Ideally I would like to be able to pull multiple Publisher IDs in one query, therefore reducing my total number of requests significantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't try to build this in-house, it's not worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MightySignal helps us gather data about our potential clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Strategy and Operations Manager
What do you like best?

How responsive the team is and willing to get on the phone and really understand our requirements. They continue support our needs, which is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not ideal how long sometimes things can take Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MightySignal has a wealth of data on the world's mobile sdks and it helps us review our market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Manager
What do you like best?

As a Customer Success Manager, I want to have my pulse on what my customers are thinking and MightySignal does a great job of letting me do that. I can check which SDKs they've installed or uninstalled to get a sense of how they think about their tech stack. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit confusing to see which app is the correct one in the search results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Customer Health

- Understanding customer's tech stack

- Preventing churn

- Identifying sales opportunities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's great that we can track specific SDK installs and those are projected to my 'timeline' Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a great 'history' function. I would like to see the previous app publishers that I've looked up. I also don't like the LinkedIn data they find for app publishers. It's usually just the first company that an app publisher has built an app for and not the actual company who published the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need information on what software app publishers are using, look no further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need to understand what analytics SDK publishers are using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mobile Strategist
What do you like best?

Pulls relevant information for my sales needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. It's a great product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to see if my prospects are using our competitors' SDKs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Prior to using Mighty Signal I was doing all of my app research by downloading individual apps and playing around with them to figure out what their tech stack was. If it required logging in to use the app, I was either out of luck or had to create multiple accounts just for research - too tedious. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some data can be incorrect or out of date, which if you are using mighty signal for sales it can a big set back if you make conclusions based on misinformation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If mobile apps are a big part of your business, consider buying Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving prospecting/competitive intel problems with MightySignal - benefits from grouped reporting of competitors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT
What do you like best?

I love the easy to use UI where I can build detailed custom reports, follow SDKs and companies, and keep a track of the newcomers in the industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more fields which we can export through the UI, and also a higher export limit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Looking at the different SDKs developers are using helps us understand market shifts and informs our customer acquisition strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Customer Success
What do you like best?

Love the insight MightySignal provides about the mobile app ecosystem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few changes at the company but the open, honest, and constant communication helps keep me confident of their direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Demand generation and market intelligence. We better understand where we stand in active deals as well as who to target based on technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Super easy and user friendly UI and good integration with Salesforce making it useful for tracking and reporting the data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more use cases being solved outside of Mobile SDK that can extend its purpose Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mobile App analytics, SDKs, lead tracking and active marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

exporting, user interface, weekly updates, explorer v2 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

can't export charts from individual countries Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/q Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

helps with prospecting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Account Development
What do you like best?

The SDK identification and Explore features are particularly helpful, and I can't say enough about the level of support we've received from their team. It truly feels like a partnership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to note here - there's one data point that would be helpful, but they're already working on integrating it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MightySignal provides us with high quality app and publisher data, allowing us to better understand our target accounts and identify new ones.

We've found the data to be more accurate than what's available from others, and our experience working with their team has been fantastic. We love how they're continually asking for feedback and improving the tool. The service consistently gets better and better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Live Scan , Facebook Ad intelligence, Live timeline - I follow over 50 SDK's currently and see which apps ad which SDK on a daily basis, real-time accuracy, Chrome Extension, MAU charts, Explore Feature, build solid reports on boolean logic, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, we asked for internationalization and it was added within a month. I think many companies try to differentiate on their App Store Chart capabilities. The reality is that ASO is free on app annie and others, I even like Apple Store and Google Play charts for seeing which apps are hot in terms of the app rankings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You want SDK intelligence, nothing else on the market compares. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I uses MightySignal tool before every meeting I have, and before every email I send. We want to see which apps use different SDK's, and which of them are spending money on advertising or other analytics solutions specifically. I'm aware of other tools that do this (Apptopia, Mixrank) These tools are a joke compared to MightySignal. Why would I want to see what SDK's an app had 2 years ago when I can live scan them and see what's in there right now? I love that you can see a timeline, I love to reach out to apps who have added a specific SDK week to week, it tells me which apps are being invested in :) Slow SDK data leaves so much money on the table, with MightySignal all of that money is mine and I learn about these things first.

We want to see "signals" that tell us a certain app may have budget for other tools, they must have budget for ours. This tool helps guide my sales meetings, helps guide my prospecting and outreach with quick reliable SDK data that I can trust when reaching out to high level executives. CEO's don't want to read the same SDR email over and over again, they want to see someone who really understands their business challenges, MightySignal helps you do that. If I know someone uses a competitor or a partner SDK, it's a game changer. The chrome extension is gold as well for efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

MightySignal's product and customer service are superb. It's refreshing to see a company that keeps on working on their product and searching for feedback from their partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was missing a certain feature but they took the feedback and are currently developing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a leading Adtech company, it's important for us to know which companies are using certain SDKs and it helps us to seize various sales and business development opportunities at the right moment while the leads are relevant. Having the intel a couple of clicks away is extremely valuable to our business and MightySignal allows us to stay up to date with all the changes. Their team is great all around and we are happy to be their partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to query quickly and easily through the explore feature. The timeline feature is very useful for alerting the field as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's still lots of room for improvement. Wish the team could move fast but understandable they have lots of customers to serve as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a trial and try other products as well to test accuracy. We did an RFP and asked for trial use for a few weeks. During that time, we ran analysis on apps that we were confident had certain SDKs. Some other vendors turned out to be blowing smoke and making up data / accuracy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking our customers, potential sales, and competitors. Doing strategic analysis on markets and potential markets. Trending growth on different companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

If you own a mobile app or are in the mobile app ecosystem, MightySignal is a MUST HAVE. Great source of intelligence about trends, and latest technologies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. They are getting better and better every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great service! Great team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Competitive intelligences, Sales tools to go into an account prepared, latest trends and whats hot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Performance Marketing
What do you like best?

I like the best that you need to have just one tool to check all the necessary info for hunting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can list here, just would be great to see in addition if an app has Ad spend somewhere else except Facebook Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can estimate a business impact of a deal that allows you to focus only on the things with 80% probability will give you performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for MightySignal?