MightyForms Reviews & Product Details

MightyForms Overview

What is MightyForms?

Create online forms. Automate workflows. Track Analytics. MightyForms is an All-in-One Intake Platform that transforms the way you build and manage forms. Automatically recapture lost leads with the Form Abandonment Recovery tool, where you can send a custom message to visitors that abandon your form and invite them to complete their submission. Track your form performance with the native Form Analytics report, or integrate with Google Analytics. Send form data straight to your CRMs with integrations, Zapier, or even Webhooks and pre-filling forms. MightyForms drag & drop Form Builder offers free form templates and full customization options. Receive payments through Stripe and, no matter which plan you choose, get unlimited submissions. Start building smarter forms today.

MightyForms Details
Afrikaans, Arabic, Chuvash, German, English, French, Irish, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian

MightyForms makes building a complex web form into an easy and intuitive process. Create a form from scratch, from a template, or from a PDF form. You can later automatically fill in the submitted data in the PDF form, keep track of new leads with our Continuous Capture technology and add several native integrations like Google Tag Manager and Analytics and Zapier. Whether you need to create contact forms, surveys, email subscription forms, job applications, order forms, payment forms, send emails, and so on – stand out with a form that matches your brand and gives your new subscriber the experience you know they deserve.

Automate the top of your sales funnel with an intake platform that easily performs complex tasks in data collection. Free form templates, drag & drop builder, autoresponder, MightyForms has all the tools you've come to expect from a traditional form builder - and more.
You don't have to be in Sales to need to know your form analytics or track abandoned form data. Send forms embedded into emails and track submissions in real-time effortlessly.

MightyForms
2018
Cleveland, Ohio

MightyForms Videos

MightyForms Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the MightyForms community
Have you used MightyForms before?

MightyForms Reviews

Showing 49 MightyForms reviews
Already have MightyForms?
Sectorial Office Secretary (Office and Finance Coordinator for North America and Central America)
What do you like best?

MightyForms offer a versatile form builder with many custom options and good support to solve any problems that may come up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

MightyForms are expanding their capacity and sometimes would be helpful to have more instructions how to use the new features. Updates on this one... They have now released a lot of YouTube tutorials that are very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would consider getting the Pro or Pro+ subscription if you need to customize the form and include advanced features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed to have a highly customizable form that could offer multiple types of inputs and accept payments within the registration form for an event. The form builder was very versatile and we were able to use logic rules to cater to different clients. We would then show or hide parts of the form according to what category of event attendance the person was registering for. We also wanted to offer four types of payment options, and we were able to do that. We offerered to pay by check, Zelle, PayPal, and Stripe. The Stipe function was integrated into the form and was along with Zelle the most popular.

We also wanted to be able to visually customize the form, both the background image, the font, and other features and that was all available. It is even possible to insert videos and images into the form.

We also wanted to catch everyone's information regardless if they would complete the form or not. MightyForms capture both completed and abandoned entries. We would then use both of those for our communications about the event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Pompeu of MightyForms

Hi Didrik! Thanks for your feedback. It's great to hear that you're taking full advantage of MightyForms more powerful features. I do agree that our help articles have a hard time catching up to our new features, but rest assured we've been adding more product tours and we're slowly updating everything.

We're also improving a lot of the functionalities for payment forms that we can't wait to share. Let us know what features/integrations you'd like to see next!

CEO
What do you like best?

Easy access to login as well as GUI & UX. Initial impression is that the onboarding is super easy and user friendly. Building my first form went fine (as I had a structure already in mind).

White-labelling is also one of our requirements as we're building a seamless user experience on a single portal leveraging a stack of technologies for our consulting and user interaction needs.

Save & Resume feature would be a great asset for us.

Quick integration with GoogleSheet to centralise data collected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Little or no information about API to dynamically build Forms.

We're specifically looking for a feature where I could dynamically create a form from an excel of Googlesheet containing a data table with the structure of the questionnaire.

A light-grey background grid to help position fields on same row would help build a balanced visual.

Unclear as to whether data collected are done according to GDPR requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider MightyForms when you want:

- something that looks better than a GoogleForm

- multiple emails sending features

- save & resume feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our need is to dynamically create a form from am excel of Googlesheet.

We need to create bespoke questionnaires depending on our clients industry, areas of focus and scope of our mandate.

Using MightyForms will be better than a GoogleForm as the benefits on UI and easiness of built are real (somewhat similar to Typeform) - as well as multiple emails sending features.

Additional benefits for our needs is having the ability to save & resume would be interesting.

What would be super interesting is a feature for embedding a MigthyForm directly into a Miro Board to collect data from users during an online workshop sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

This was my first time using MightyForms. It was easy to set up. When I had a question they responded quickly with assistance. I am collecting responses and love how it sends an email to both my organization and to the individual. I recommend it highly. It is easy to use. I wish I would have found it sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints. I like it completely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it - you will love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am collecting registrations for an event. They are able to select the food for the meal from a selection of choices. They are able to register for the sessions they can attend. It is remarkable! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bloggerin
What do you like best?

It has in my opionion truly the best and most interactive Form Builder that there is. It is incredibly easy to build a powerful, modern and mobile-ready Form with a lot of Options, Icons and Tools to choose from. Also, Payments through Stripe are included even in the Free Plan. setting it up and keeping responses organized is truly easy.

What i think is truly amazing about them is that they offer so many options to choose right away from, without even asking about any type of Payment Information. It's also the only Form Builder i know about, that offers external Services and serving Icons to Questionnaires without having to use a paid plan. The Customization is very easy and you can make it look like your own Website.

What i also really like is the Share Option, that my used before Form Builder didn't have. That way i had the Option to get Answers from Users off my Website, e.g. Facebook, Twitter & Co. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have honestly nothing to dislike about. It was easy to understand, use and set-up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out for yourself. First try the Free Version and get a hands-on Look at it. I think, that you'll truly love it. And whenever you're ready and you want to use even more Features, upgrade at anytime. I think, that even the Free Version will come in Handy to most users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most Form Builders are full of ads or are extremely limited in their use. MightyForms offers a lot of Features right away with a lot of Customization, which in my opinion, is a standalone Feature nobody else offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

The selection of templates, page responsiveness built it and the many integrations available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their interface can be a little tricky to navigate at first, at least for me. But it is not a deal killer and the other positive features more than make up for this.

And I am sure this will improve as time goes on and as MightyForms matures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MightyForms is a good solid form software. Believe me, I tried lots of others!!! If you give it a try, you will not be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finally, a flexible form builder that works with my WordPress sites, non WP sites (html sites) and all my various Landing Page software.

It is truly flexible to use in this regard. And if I did not mention it earlier, I love the BIG SELECTION of templates that give me a jump start of all forms I create. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Pre-clubbed options that are commonly used, can be found very easily.

Easy to use interface

Can easily integrate with my website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not easily applicable conditions, I have to repeat a same task multiple times to create list options.

Cannot input batch data to create drop down list.

Linking conditional response is very time consuming, no easy way to do it. Every link has to be done individually. (I guess that gets easier if I subscribe to paid package) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have great features considering the free package. I have not subscribed paid packages yet. Should be a good paid options as seen from the features. You can integrate easily with your website or FB page. Some basic options are hard to make forms with. But does it for me. Can be a great resource to do experiments with forms. Has better logic and conditions than google forms, considering the free / basic package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am making easy to use forms for inquiries made by customers and also for quickly collecting customer data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Pompeu of MightyForms

Hey Jamil! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you enjoyed using MightyForms even before we've rolled out some recent updates that address some of your concerns.

We've done some major updates to our Logic Rules, which makes it a much smoother experience to set up.

And you can now input batch data to create dynamic options for Dropdown, Multiple Choice, and Single Choice fields. This is possible by integrating with Google Sheets - which means that they can update automatically!

Talk to us anytime for suggestions, feedback, or questions.

AW
What do you like best?

I love the ability to go in and completely customize a form. the simple layout of the builder page makes it easy to search for the type of field that I wanted to include on the page. I also love that I can make certain elements required for the submiter and can even give shadowed examples throughout the page to help guide the user in their selections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how the page does not auto format the wigets to fit the size of the template. It is a little clunky when it comes to reorganizing and moving them around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are looking to move a paper submission process to an online format. The customizable nature of mighty forms allows us to make changes and tweak our page as we go so not only is it easier for our users, but easier for us to log the information in a more manageable format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder | Managing Director | Zapier & Integromat Certified Expert
What do you like best?

It looks great, and it's so easy to build forms. Drag, drop, configure - it's probably one of the easiest form builders I've used to date.

One particularly useful feature is the ability to create Stripe-linked product and service purchase forms without code and being able to keep it styled like the form. So many DIY checkout options end up looking terrible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hard to pinpoint anything really. The only thing really is the click+drag method for creating multiple columns in a form is a little clunky. It might be easier to with a simple approach - a settings popup where you can say how many columns you want and it takes care of positioning for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dive in and start building forms, it's quite easy. And, if you need help, or have feature ideas you want to discuss, reach out to the team. They are super friendly and very proactive. It's clear, as new players in this industry, they want to build the best product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to capture lead information on my website and have also been implementing it for similar purposes with my clients. For that I've been working with the partnership team who've been completely helpful and proactive in helping my deploy MightyForms to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Pompeu of MightyForms

Hi Andrew! That's a great idea regarding preset columns, I may hinder users that need fields in different sizes, but it's definitely a noteworthy feature.

Thank you for your feedback, and thanks always for being part of our MightyForms Experts: https://www.mightyforms.com/experts

CEO & Founder
What do you like best?

The ability to create dynamic rules and conditions using a very well designed UI makes this the most powerful form builder I've used so far. What I love about MightyForms vs the others on the market is that this is more than just a form builder. This is a conversion optimization and user experience optimization toolkit. We migrated over from Jotform and noticed an immediate ROI impact that is clearly beyond the value of what we are paying for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So many powerful options I get distracted but that's on me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If time and conversions are an important part of your business ROI I recommend experimenting with mightforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before mightform were struggling with plugins, and various other vendors to do even the most basic things that mightforms makes so much easier to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Pompeu of MightyForms

Thanks so much for your feedback, Ralph! We love to hear that our users are getting the full force of MightyForms. Our goal has always been to do much more than your average form builder, and it's great to know that you've seen such a positive impact on your ROI.

Let us know what you want us to work on next!

AT
What do you like best?

it very easy to create the contact form for MPG's website. My favorite thing about it is how after setting everything up, the form does a lot of work for me. Every client of ours gets a custom notification that the form was submitted successfully - at the same time that I get a notification with all the important information. 10/10 would recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not really a complaint, since I do use the free version, but right now they don't allow integrations to free forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To try the free feature, the plan is actually a good one for business starting small. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its probably the best of form creating software ive seen yet, im yet to test the pro version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President and head webdesigner
What do you like best?

I like the easiness to set up a form and connecting with others Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, I think it would be better if multiple people could work on the form at the same time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe if you could add some features relating to google drive where all the responses can go directly into a google spreadsheet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are many ways to include logic and create new questions based on what the user responded Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Legal Practice Manager
What do you like best?

MightyForms is used in my organization to create a variety of forms for our web sites, making it much easier to work with different types of forms. It's a very intuitive and easy-to-use resource for all types of users that also has a range of useful features and functions to streamline and expedite form creation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface has room for improvement and updating and some features are still a little clumsy, but its performance is excellent for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to create forms through this application and your customer service team is always open to provide answers and solutions whenever the need arises. It's worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A noticeable and extended time savings is the main and greatest benefit obtained through the use of MightyForms to create and use forms for our websites. Thanks to this resource we have been able to get good creations while saving useful and extended time to spend on other activities that deserve it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Mighty forms has helped us gain customers we may have lost otherwise! We use mighty forms on our 2 websites and couldn’t be happier! Super easy to create & customize your forms with the fields you need and without the ones you don’t need! Support is also fantastic if you do happen to have any questions! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven’t yet found anything to dislike! We are engaging with our visitors on the site more and turning them into potential new clients! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a way for customers to contact you via your website or fill out a survey/product request or customization etc this is a great solution! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer interaction & retention! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EI
What do you like best?

- Detailed statistics were a big plus in our decision to try out MightyForms. This is incredibly helpful for our use case where we are conducting a time in motion study to see how our form is performing.

- The design of the form itself is nice and the UI is okay.

- The file upload function is well thought-out with loading indicators.

- Ability to "add more" (eg add more files in a file upload, add more list items) is rare among form builders but MightyForms has it

- Integrations with webhooks, Google Drive, and Dropbox enable automation and proper file handling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- While the UI is visually appealing, there are some tiny bugs that derail the entire experience

- Hard to preview (and thus formulate) logic jumps. Sometimes it works on the preview, other times it won't. Only way to know for sure is to publish the form and view it live, which would then skew/impact statistics.

- Handling of uploaded files could be better. Big concern is filename collision: there is no unique identifier prepended/appended to the file before uploading to Google Drive or Dropbox. On Google Drive this may not be that much of a problem, but on Dropbox this is a major problem as I have observed the file upload will outright fail. Would be ideal if the file submissions are organized into folders by submission instead of just being dumped into the folder — for our use case, we request multiple files, so I might have to write a script to do that just to fix these issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In addition to the usual "we need to collect sign ups," we are also conducting a time in motion to check how long applicants take to accomplish the form, what % abandon, where do they leave the form, etc. MightyForm's abandonment recovery and analytics are very promising for our study. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Pompeu of MightyForms

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great seeing everything detailed here. I do have great news to address some of your pain points: We've rolled out an update this week that fixes a lot of stuff having to do with optimization and fixing bugs. The loading speed should also be much better now as well as logic rules performance.

Please check it out, we're positive you'll feel the difference.

Also, here's the link to our roadmap where you can submit Ideas for new features or functionalities. We do read them one-by-one and everyone can vote on ideas submitted so we know what to prioritize.

All the best!

See how MightyForms improved
What do you like best?

I'm doing a very unique and interesting job of fostering the creativity of solid looking forms for sales and surveys. I mainly use it to determine opinions of already frequent customers, I am more concerned about stability and that customers are happy. The price is very incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No problem I have diagnosed since I use it, it has certainly been very important to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product because it is fast, has an excellent price and the templates are solid for creating sales forms, surveys, etc. It has been exceptional, updates are frequent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Many of the clients that have been surveyed have gone through the original forms of this software, it has given us a unique and indispensable guarantee to be original in front of the most solid clients. The templates are very special, has given us a good impression. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prevention & Intervention
What do you like best?

The platform is intuitive, even as you build more logistically advanced forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s a solid program. Pricing could use some tweakage, but which one doesn’t? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s one of the top form builders out today Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attention = Retention. If you can keep customers engaged throughout the process they’ll be more likely to see it through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

It has features I really value like data capture and hopefully soon the ability to resume forms. The team were helpful in getting my first form copied over from Typeform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The description for questions appear underneath the answer box and the text limitations for questions should be much longer / or unlimited. Freezes from time to time and needs to be refreshed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to track drop-offs and follow-up with people to continue filling in their information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web
What do you like best?

Big choice of instruments and it always become bigger. App always improving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some things are not very obviously to me in usability, but that's more like my problem sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've used it to create a survey, that helped me and my friends to know what are our birthday wishes, to exclude some useless gifts. Often, i create some types of quiz just to have fun with my friends.

Also i recommended this app to my friend that need app which can connect form submissions and google sheets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Pompeu of MightyForms

Hi Stanislav! Thanks for your feedback.

We've been making some UI adjustments and adding more product tours lately, so hopefully, you'll easily take advantage of every feature.

On a side note, this is part of the reason we decided to start our MightyForms Expert program and our Custom plan option. If there are more complex workflows and automation that you want to set up, consider getting a Custom plan or hiring an Expert.

And, of course, if you run into any questions on how to use MightyForms, just start a conversation through our Live Chat.

AN
What do you like best?

The site was easy to comprehend and use. The form was adjustable and without any need to read a tutorial. I applied it to a WIX site with no issue and I love the fact that when I edit the form it automatically updates on the WIX site without having to alter anything on both platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dont have downsides as of now. The forms setting were all good for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a form builder that was easy to use, affordable (free) and mobile responsive which I was not able to find with the Google forms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Ability to manage all kinds of submissions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

some features are behind paywall and pro subscription Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

should give it a try for surveys and lead generations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we are getting quotations very easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

I love the ease to set up the form and insert into website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say that the one thing I disliked is the price for some of the better options, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend looking at the automation that MightForms has to offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it for our customers to contact us from our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of the interface & setup of the forms. MightyForms offers low to medium level of customization for free accounts, and a higher level of customization for paid accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that higher customization requires a paid account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do not want to pay for full form customization, I suggest google forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving issues of form distribution in my organization. With MightyForms, I can manage all internal forms without any hassle or confusing steps to follow. Creating forms are super easy to do with their drag n' drop user interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Laura Pompeu of MightyForms

Hi Jessie! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback. It's great to hear that MightyForms is helping you manage your business, and the solutions are easy to find and set up.

You can fully customize your forms' design on any plan, but there are some elements that we need to reserve for the paid plans. Let us know if there is ever a feature or functionality that you're missing.

Happy form building!

What do you like best?

Great range of functionality, same level as most of the competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User interface could be slightly more modern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No submission limits, so it's perfect to test with full functionality for a small organisation with limited funds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Onboarding of new prospects to relevant departments using conditional logic, resulted in a 90% reduction in employee time usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ceo
What do you like best?

The way the forms works, the hability of having a control dashboard and great support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Still some minor bugs, but already under resolution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The hability to know how my clients deal with the form: if they start to fill it and cancel, how many have filled them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

C
What do you like best?

Drag and drop editor. Easy to customize. Great UI and intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Paid features. No one likes paying, but I realize it's a necessity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a wordpress plugin that would allow the creation of a survey and was customizable. This is a perfect solution for my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.