Mediatoolkit Reviews & Product Details

Mediatoolkit Overview

What is Mediatoolkit?

Mediatoolkit is a social media monitoring tool that tracks relevant mentions across social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, but also on websites, forums, blogs and anywhere else the discussion might be happening. Find out what your customers are saying in real-time, discover mentions and influencers that are important for your business, while also creating actionable social media reports with sentiment and engagement analytics.

Mediatoolkit Details
German, English, French, Croatian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish

Mediatoolkit is a media monitoring tool that tracks relevant mentions of your brand across the web and social media in real time.

Mediatoolkit
Zagreb, Croatia
@mediatoolkit

Mediatoolkit Screenshots

Mediatoolkit Reviews

Showing 37 Mediatoolkit reviews
Already have Mediatoolkit?
AP
What do you like best?

Great tool, helps understand and monitor all relevant sources mentions. Very user friendly. Mediatoolkit's data is very useful when doing media analysis and overview. Also, can help plan future activities for the clients. What is also great – a very professional and cooperative team from Mediatoolkit resolve issues very fast and very effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not monitoring print, radio, and TV. If that maybe will be able in the future (fingers crossed), Mediatoolkit will be no. 1 tool for PR, media, and marketing professionals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real-time monitoring Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

It gives you a complete 13 days trial, it is very easy to use and you can get personal assistance whenever you need it.

you will get advanced reports and real-time alerts of your brand mentions and the reports include a very accurate sentiment analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not show data or alerts from Facebook unless you generate a report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to track the behavior of our company and respond faster when a user complains, it also allows me to measure the results of our Social Media campaigns and compare them to our competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing And Public Relations Specialist
What do you like best?

People at Mediatoolkit are very kind and always happy to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I like everything. I am not an advanced user, so I can't say much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, you might like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Every morning I get an email from Mediatoolkit letting me know who wrote about our brand, what they wrote, and where. This way I can quickly and effectively go through the content and if needed reply to the comments or like/share the content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

It's like having a Facebook feed of what my competitors are doing that I can check. I like the simplicity of the tool. It is very easy for me to install it on my phone and then just get a notification when something new happens. I also like the customer support, they help me with everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like perhpas better filtering on the mobile app. Sometimes I want to find an older mention, and it can be a bit challenging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Track competitors! I can't believe how much info I find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I track my company and competing companies to see what is being said about them. While our industry doesn't have a lot of mentions, those we do are valuable, fe mergers, acquisitions or new contracts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Manager
Internet
What do you like best?

sentiment analysis, keyword monitoring, real time monitoring what help me to contact my clients on time if something goes wrong, great support for PR activities, great support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any big issues with mediatoolkit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really great product for marketing and PR agencies and for Companies itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better PR activities for clients, defining online market value for clients based on how many mentions they have during the month, year, sentiment analysis, crisis management - based on mentions we can react on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Mediatoolkit is easy to use and it monitors all relevant online sources (e.g. news portals, forums and social media). You can track all topics relevant for your business and actively participate in the online (and offline) communication. Support team also deserves praise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Good adjustment of queries is sometimes a bit complicated. But once set-up properly, it is no longer a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering Mediatoolkit, you can try a free account. This should assure you of its utility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mediatoolkit is great in crisis situations when the early response is critical for successful communication.

Real-time monitoring enables me to react as soon as a potential communication crisis starts to develop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SME Key Expert (six countries of Eastern Partnership)
What do you like best?

Ease of use and frequency of mentions - a lot of data mined by the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The product is rather expensive for small sized companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended for close internet monitoring of your performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Close monitoring of where my business features and also my competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junior Quality and Business Analyst
What do you like best?

The part of Mediatoolkit that I found most helpful is it's speed and flexibility. Just a couple of seconds after inserting keywords I am overwhelmed with information from sources I have never heard off, not to mention that I receive a lot of helpful information that I would never discover otherwise.

And when it happens that some information is not relevant for my business (or I haven't inserted keywords in the context relevant to me) I can easily update every search query and instantly see the better results and more precise information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If the reports would be more customizable it would be helpful (to have additional information from the mentions in the feed, or to be able to select which parts of Reporting module to include in the reports, to be able to see which posts have the frequently used words in the keyword cloud and are they positive or negative). Besides that everything else works smooth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am easily tracking the activity of all my clients and competitors. It helps me with the planning of strategy, keeps me on my toes and makes it easier to be in the loop with all the new information. Also, It makes preparation for new clients and finding new opportunities and technological developments in airline industry much, much easier. Kudos! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Public Relations Consultant
Music
What do you like best?

I find Mediatoolkit the most useful for finding new mentions about my company on the internet, especially mentions from social media which I couldn’t track before, not even with Google. I also like the reports section because it’s made my life a ton easier when time comes to show off exact results of my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the reports to be a bit more customisable, but I think that’s in the pipeline. It also took me some time to get the hang of the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it a lot if you want to see the biggest potential. At first, I was focused more on finding out about new mentions and my approach was to set it and forget it, but over time I started tinkering with finding more valuable data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am constantly moving around and things on the internet happen too fast for me to keep track. I have a clear overview of what’s going on with my company and I can react on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

To be up to date with everything I need in my business and consequently react at the right time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. I'm very pleased and satisfied with the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real time tracking for every setup keyword is must have in Advertising and PR business today. Not only, but every business in general. That's the biggest win. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communications Consultant
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

I work in a big corporation, that gets a lot of mentions on everyday basis. With Mediatoolkit, I can keep track of all that mentions, but the tool comes even more useful in situation of communication crises. Especially then, it is crucial to have a tool that keeps you informed in real time so you can react fast and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You need to be involved in the process of setting the account, and that sometime takes time. Also, the interface could be better and more intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool helps me to be informed about topics related to my company. It's espacially helpful in crisis communication - I know what are potentially harmful topics, and my account alerts me via e-mail everytime the topic is out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Great tool. I love real time tracking by keywords. User friendly and great UI/UX.

Customer service is great as well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Great product. I don't have any complaints so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Press and public related situations. The greatest benefit is real-time notification system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I've been using Mediatoolkit a lot and have come to rely on it. I like that it’s simple to use and that the results are updated in real time. I also like the export excel function because i need to keep the data for archiving later and it helps immensely. It also exports all of my social media data, like how many shares and likes I had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Seems bad mention anything since I really love the team and the customer service :) But I would like them to introduce demographics. If anyone from the team is reading this… 😉 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to the customer service about anything you need. I never saw anyone responded faster and I think that it makes whole experience of the product for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I measure a lot of things, like how my mentions are growing, how many of them come from Twitter and how many from Facebook. I also measure sentiment, and virality of posts and see top users so this is very useful data.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Media Assistant
What do you like best?

Mediatoolkit is real time, easy to use and at the same time very powerful tool for social media monitoring. It provides various metrics for monitoring conversations through social networks and enables more in depth analysis and key insights connected to brand communication strategy. At the same time its eye-catching and user-friendly interface allows you to very quickly and easily define keywords and topics searches and and receive immediate results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only thing that would be helpful is historic data for longer period of time, but it seems they are already working on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool enables me to explore topics of interest that potential consumers talk about, which might be easily connected with brand online communication strategy. Additionally, it is possible to monitor competitors communication and find non-covered areas where it is possible to stand out among competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Writer/Blogger/Tourism Promoter
Writing and Editing
What do you like best?

User friendly, outstanding features (love the filter options), great online tutorial, MTK takes the world of web information and analysis to a whole new level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That it took me this long to discover it. Serioulsy, absolutely zero complaints so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go with an open mind about what you are about to experience. Watch the 15 minute tutorial. Let it sink in, then watch it again later that day. Experiment with the tools and find the settings which will serve you best. It is already saving me hours a week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Running a media business, early access to information is critical. Google Alerts, Press Clipping and other such tools suddenly became obsolete. The ability to target particular keywords allows you to stay on top of your niche, will also impressive existing and potential clients in that niche. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO Americas
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

Mediatoolkit provides an easy to use interface that helps novice and expert users quickly setup searches and being receiving results right away. Keywords and phrases are highlighted for easy identification in results along with visual indicators on tone and other valuable metrics. The Reporting component provides quick quantitative metrics for evaluation; it also allows for a comparison between search folders which is a neat way to evaluate data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about the product. One thing I would like to see is more coverage of geographic areas but that is coming as I understand it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problem we are solving is access to real-time coverage in digital and social. The benefit we have realized is the ability to see the coverage we need nearly as quickly as it is posted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

COO
What do you like best?

I love the simplicity and clean design that the tool gives which helps me easily organise my keywords and track everything we need in our industry. It is extremely fast and reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't organize some dropdowns the way I would like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Businesses are nowadays heavy reliable on social proof and listening to the voices of the customers or at least voices of their main media sources (news portals and such). It is crucial to find out when you have been featured or mentioned by someone so you can easily react, engage or convert that user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Voditelj odjela kontrole
Food Production
What do you like best?

Desktop version is very easy to use, but mobile version is even better because I don't have to spend time in the office to stay informed. I have tried out similar products, but this one is definitely the fastest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Maybe the mobile version (iOS) could have better filtering options for mentions. It would also be great if I could have reports there as well, and not only on desktop version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping up to date with what’s being said about my company on the Internet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director media analysis sector
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

Our company is big clipping agency in Serbia (biggest), and we were searching for solution that would cover wide broad of digital sources, highly customizable (language is biggest obstacle).

And - we found it.

We are highly satisfied, for numerous reasons.

Very client oriented (we have another numerous clients for this Mediatoolkit and lots of questions), innovative, up-to-date with (PR and media) industry changes and quite intuitive software.

Overall, we found great solution, and competitors are nowhere near this tool, by price, or filters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much, occasional wrong results, and some other functionality, other than media monitoring and reporting, to be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a problem for monitoring keywords in social media presence, and this is exact solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Strategist
What do you like best?

Real life notifications with nice filtering Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing special. maybe the price is a bit to high for croatian standards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you sell anything online - this tool is a must have. Just think about negative feedback and how this tool can help you minimise the damage by responding in real time. Amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it's a great tool to track brand awareness, respond to brand mentions and generate blog post ideas by tracking trending topics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

- Real time tracking

- great user experience

- user friendly dashboard

Mediatoolkit is great tool, but the customer service is the true value! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can’t add new queries on the mobile app. I rarely need them, but it would be a good option to have it in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the analytics and reporting sections - I found a lot of relevant data there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I need to plan my online campaigns, and seeing the themes our customers talk about the most and where we stand in comparison to competitors helps us create marketing messages. Since we all have access to the account, it’s easy to share articles between us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing Executive
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The latest features that tell you about the increase of mentions of certain keywords. It is comprehensive, user friendly, very adjustable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this tool. We kept using it for two years now, we are extremely pleased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are now fully aware of the communications taking place about us out of the media clipping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communications Consultant
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

The possibility to keep track of all topics relating to my clients from any part of the world and customising it to my interests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the titles do not match the content, but this happens rarely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For example, Mediatoolkit is a great tool for crisis management or political communication, because it enables you to give quick responses on topics relating to your client. You do not have to google everything, just rely on Mediatoolkit to give sout he proper and timely information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Design Specialist
Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

User friendly, great filter options and the most important - great support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a designer, maybe some of the UI stuff... but that is just my professional deformation. Media toolkit has a really great UX and it is really simple for using.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mediatoolkit has proved to be an great real time feedback tool on our services from our past (and future) customers, etc., This tool is a great add-on for an eCRM purpose and general for the social listening. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lecturer
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

Supportive and knowledgeable service. The product is working as you would expect it, but what truly makes it great is an excellent customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If (or when) Mediatoolkit will be able to offer print media monitoring - then it will truly become a must-have solution for PR professionals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great tool that will become even better, due to dedicated development and business team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking articles in online media. Getting ideas for influencers we never knew followed a brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.