Loxo Recruitment Platform Reviews & Product Details

Loxo Recruitment Platform Overview

What is Loxo Recruitment Platform?

Loxo is the #1 Talent Intelligence Platform and global leader in Artificial Intelligence Recruitment Automation Software. Over 1200 of the world's leading Retained Executive Search, Executive Search, Recruiting Agencies, RPO, High Growth and Enterprise Talent Acquisition teams use Loxo's innovative AI recruiting solutions to make 500% more hires per recruiter, faster and easier than ever. Loxo will be used in over 75% of recruiting agencies and the world's best recruiting organizations by 2022.

Loxo Recruitment Platform Details
Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Welsh, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Basque, Persian, Finnish, French, Irish, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Armenian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Central Khmer, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Macedonian, Mongolian, Malay, Nepali, Dutch, Norwegian, Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Albanian, Serbian, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Tibetan, Fijian, Maltese, Maori, Samoan, Tonga (Tonga Islands), Xhosa

Loxo is a intelligent web 3.0 recruiting platform created for executive search and staffing agencies.

Loxo
2012
Denver, CO

Loxo Recruitment Platform Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Loxo Recruitment Platform community
Have you used Loxo Recruitment Platform before?

Loxo Recruitment Platform Reviews

Showing 41 Loxo Recruitment Platform reviews
Already have Loxo Recruitment Platform?
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Vice President Client Services
What do you like best?

It is so easy to use with a lot of the functions a matter of a click or two. In addition, any questions I had were answered within an hour or two if not right away. The customer service and follow up are exceptional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish would improve quicker is the LOXO Source is focused mainl on the US and all though it is improving and I know it will get better I wish it was faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had most of my information in scattered e-files or paper and this has allowed me to easily import information into LOXO. I have seem a quicker search response time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales & Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

Great customer service that will help streamline and customize things whenever possible. They always respond promptly and seem to genuinely take our input for new ideas on items to roll out. They are frequently coming out with new updates to improve the site so I can tell they are dedicated to constant improvement. Loxo AI is also a great tool to help source new candidates. The Loxo Outreach campaigns are also a neat feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is still room for improvement. Biggest issue we found was little things with email formatting through Loxo, such as not having just a normal font size. They also have a long way to go in the fields/settings that could be customized. For example, we liked to use tasks as new business follow-up reminders, however it always defaulted to a screen that was not as organized as the layout we preferred to use. There was no way to set a preferred default, so each time we had to switch the view and re-sort the task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a solid ATS that is making great strides, quickly to become a must-have in the recruiting industry. You might need some creativity to figure out work arounds for a few things they are lacking, but I have no doubt in time they will develop the items you need into the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is a great way to streamline communication with the team and quickly source candidates for new jobs. We even started keeping track of the candidates that were found through Loxo AI and eventually got hired so we could realize the benefits of the AI search. It was very helpful to keep all our candidate notes in one place and keep track of new business leads so we wouldn't accidentally contact a lead someone else was working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Financial Services
Health, Wellness and Fitness
What do you like best?

Loxo is very user friendly. The way the system is designed is brilliant. Loxo has everything you need on an applicant tracking system and more. I utilize Loxo to manage all of our candidate searches and the system has improved my candidate search 100%. I love that you are able to find candidates that have not applied to your job but have the background and experience that you are looking for. Loxo can help you find possible candidates and identify if they match your search criteria, the best thing is that this is all done automatically without much manual work. Loxo's customer support is outstanding, it is very easy to get a hold of them and to get help when you need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system works best once you have built a large database of candidates. Even if you are just getting started with the system, it is very useful. I would recommend the system for businesses that need to hire at least 10 candidates per year. The system is very sophisticated, if something is not working, it is probably human error. The system does require a lot of attention to detail, an oversight or mistake can cause problems latter down the road. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company has a high volume of recruiting, I would highly recommend Loxo. Loxo will allow you to manage your candidates and to communicate with them an an efficient way. Loxo is so easy to learn, you will be able to start using the system right after watching or attending a couple of 1 hour training sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The time that it takes to process candidates and to communicate with them is greatly reduced by using the texting, call and email platform in Loxo. I am able to identify the top candidates faster with Loxo. The system is very easy to learn and the training takes little effort. Loxo has a large library of training videos so you can always go back and look at topics that may interest you. The support agents are very friendly and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

The resume parsing is decent and enables you to delete duplicate profiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Candidate database keyword search doesn't work very well. My clients also did not like the interface of reviewing candidates that we submitted via Loxo so we still have to use gmail. Its not providing much value terms streamlining processes. It's basically a warehouse for our resumes until we migrate out. Its also not a good CRM for tracking BD. its does a sub-par job at being an ATS and truly just a place for your resumes. Implementation and migration of old database was very painful and took 8 weeks instead of the 3 that was promised. Trying getting your data back from them is like pulling teeth when you decide to terminate your contract. They try to kick you off the platform as soon as possible once you let them know you aren't renewing. I would be surprised if they are still in business by end of year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a small boutique firm and wanted to find a solution that allows for submitting candidate through the portal that clients have access to so they can see progress , outreach, candidates in the different stages of lifecycle and it did none of that. We also just wanted to be able to do a basic search of the database for existing candidates when we open a new search but that functionality is terrible and returns many non- relevant profiles. I haven't realized any benefit other than having somewhere to put our resumes and a ton of frustration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Search | Physicians ~ Life Sciences ~ Advanced Practice Leadership/Executives
What do you like best?

The ability to send SMS messages from the platform and also leave a voicemail for a candidate without ever having rung their phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, the cost was a bit daunting for a solo entrepreneur, but after reading reviews and talking to a few people in my network, I was assured that it was worth it. IT IS! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make use of their excellent support team while in trial mode. They will walk you through everything you need to know to make an informed decision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Savings dozens of hours a week with the ability to parse/upload resumes into the system directly and also being able to parse LinkedIn profiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

The ability to source candidates within Loxo's database

The ability to get contact information as you are importing candidates into the database

The ability to schedule multi medium, campaigns with specific timed sequences of when the next phase (email vs. text vs. voice, etc.) will be released; and then have it automatically stop when the contact responds

An incredibly talented and committed conversion and support team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the need for boolean searching in certain instances , as opposed to a simpler user interface to execute such commands

The inability to save searches

Limited "not" capability when searching fields

Slight latency or need for double click when searching a candidate name Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time savings.

Better candidate discovery

Better and more easy candidate and client communications Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

The ease of implementing digital marketing strategies within the ATS saving time on smaller more redundant tasks. Loved my dedicated customer service representative Natalie, she walked me the through the ATS to make sure I was able to work the system with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything I disliked about the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get loxo! You will love the platform and all its features. Its amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The largest problem I had was implementing marketing and sourcing strategies. Usually takes a lot of time and follow up. The outreach piece to the system made those strategies seamless for me. I can have everything setup in a few quick easy steps. Saves me hours of follow up time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

The platform is robust, but simple and easy to use. It has every feature set and use case I needed (and more) -- and I do some pretty fancy stuff on the marketing side.

If you're operating a recruiting business and want to be at the cutting edge, this software will help you practice what you preach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much. I would like to see more shortcuts & advanced commands like with "Superhuman" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to run a successful and scalable recruiting practice, great option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking, sourcing, marketing automation, and many more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very responsive customer support (Natalie is assume! - but they all do great followup)

SMS messaging.

Email sync to outlook.

Job Ad links to Ziprecruiter. Also synced to my programatic AppCast.

Nice job listing page for my agency.

Quick & easy candidate pulls from LinkedIn with Chrome Daedulus app (sorry, Loxos Chrome app isn't nearly as seamless)

Candidate contact info with Loxo Connect

AI searches using Loxo Source ($$)

Online Customer Support/Chat

Online Customer Support/Chat (oh, I said that!)

Constant improvements to platform. Quarterly communication on updates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ATS takes a bit of getting used to, like any software product has its user unfriendly-flaws.

These are just what it needs to go from 9 to 10 in my rating, so its not as bad as this might appear!:

- Needs a mobile app that is useful - current app is only a dbase of candidates - at least let me answer SMS messages from my phone!

- UI page layout could be much more efficient use of space. At least 20% top of pages could be narrowed to provide more viewing space for candidate cards.

- Should provide more application questions in the job apply page. Currently is just name, email, phone and upload resume. I would like at least a couple screening questions

- Wish they had a note taking form during phone interviews that allows me to view the resume and other info without switching screens or downloading and viewing resume outside of the App Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organizing multiple searches

Pipeline of candidates through process

Advertising jobs (I don't have a company web site as a sole-recruitment firm yet)

Communicating with candidates and recording

Phone from computer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

The Outreach campaigns and automation features make life easier as a recruiter.

I love using the platform and love how it's so easy to upload candidates to my system and job as well using the Chrome Extension. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the outreach had a feature that even if they replied, they would still get any future outreach.

This would be helpful when doing business development and just keeping in touch with candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Loxo is definitely an all-in-one recruitment platform, I've used several recruiting platforms before and nothing was as easy to use and learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I love everything about Loxo! Their technology is so user friendly, intuitive even for folks who may not be the most 'tech' savvy I would think and their team is stellar - so responsive to even the smallest question. The parsing of resumes and from LinkendIn and finding candidates with ease has been a game changer from what I was using previously and saved me so much time and I'm loving their Outreach tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Although I'd love to see all the contact numbers be 'hit' on the outreach campaigns or automatically go out to only good numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate - just do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better productivity and tracking which means and can produce more and hopefully that means I'll place more candidates this year, too early to tell since I'm still a relatively 'new' customer but I'm thinking so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy function from orders to candidates to email and tools. Being able to jump from one thing to the next in the system works well. The reporting and data capture is very helpful. Having built in resources for marketing drip campaigns, call reporting, emails, data capture, easy search functions. The connect support has been a really big help to us in finding contact info on new customers and candidates. Tracking reports and progress is a great tool for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like a function for voicemail drop and dialing. Everything we have used so far seems to work great but there are still areas of the loxo system I have personally not used yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the math on what you are spending for all the additional tools that come included with Loxo, Search boards, text, marketing and so on. You will see some significant savings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The connect features are helping us identify contact info and other means or reaching customers and candidates. This is saving us a lot of time. Additionally we are saving money by not paying for outside marketing email, reporting or recording. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Recruiter ™ | DIRECTOR, SALES & MARKETING, AGENTC.COM
What do you like best?

Loxo is very easy to use and organize our candidates. We previously were with another ATS for 3 years and it was so difficult to find candidates and organize them into the right jobs. Within 1 year with Loxo, our recruitment closing rate increased because we were able to find our candidates a lot faster and add them to the right jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about Loxo. In the beginning, there were a lot of updates that threw me off a bit while I was still learning the platform but now everything hums beautifully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quickly finding candidates that are in our database. Great way to pin notes and attach all the files we need for each candidate. I love how everything is easy to access and quick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder / CEO
What do you like best?

Great software to track candidate flow and to implement new candidates in to the pipeline

Very user friendly and the support staff is great and quick to respond

A lot of great features such as AI search and contact look ups

Pulls all the information you require when adding new clients or candidates

Very nice layout and the reporting structure is very intuitive

Can customize a lot of the software such as candidate pipelines, deals and email automation

Has the ability to sync with mail-chimp as well

They are constantly updating the software to continue to be competitive

You can have client's log in to help them better track the candidates in the pipeline and where they are in the process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I had to choose one thing it would be the CRM could be upgraded.

There are some small bugs that appear from time to time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to grow your candidate database

Very simple tool to use for an ATS

The price range is very reasonable

There is a lot of support from their team when looking for specific questions and updates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to implement candidates into our system a lot quicker and it reduces the need to do heavy amounts of data entry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

I like that so many tools are within the platform instead of having to have all these integrations in automation. I also like all the training videos that Dan did. They are easy to follow and always give me a point of reference to go back and learn something or review . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the Outreach program to be able to request a connection and not just be able to send an inmail. But understand the tool is new. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All in one place for many tools that you would have to pay for monthly. Very easy to use and great training videos are always accessible. Support answers my questions very quickly, which many ATS vendors do not have support you can contact and get quick answers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More automation and having less vendors and being able to have the process all in one place versus integrating from other resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

Best product I have used in my entire recruiting career, by far.

The easy of use, all of it's abilities to connect with and communicate with people both active candidates and passive candidates is very effective.

I will never use another system besides Loxo. They continue to work the R&D side of their business adding features and making the product the best on the market. I like they are focused only in the search firm / placement business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike, IF we have an issue Loxo works to make the change needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in the recruiting / executive search / staffing industry, you need to use this product - by far the best I have ever used. it is efficient, effective and with a short learning curve one of the easiest I have used. The mobile version is as well solid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have reduced out dependence on multiple research tool, Loxo has the ability to source much of the data that we have used several other sources to gather. The tracking of communication for clients and candidates is much more fluid than any other system I have used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

Honestly I have been impressed across the board. I have worked with many CRM and ATS systems and this one seems to do both all in one platform. It is easy to use and I like that I was able to customize my candidate workflow. It has been great for reach out and marketing campaigns as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything so far. I have made a few recommendations for enhancements but they are minor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to track all my candidates through the sourcing funnel and reach out effectively. The automation of campaigns has made me much more productive so I an focus on continuously filling my pipeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Loxo is a great tool for any size recruiting agency. They offer an intuitive ATS & CRM. The best feature of Loxo is the customer service. Sarah McCaslin was amazing to work with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Loxo has a ton of features and it took a while to be proficient in their software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Loxo was a great tool to have our ATS & CRM in one place. Previously, we were using 2 different platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Recruiter-Partner
What do you like best?

Transitioned to Loxo with team a few months ago. We love that this ATS does it all, from uploads from Linkedin to create candidates profiles to sending automated campaigns, it has been saving time and money to the team. We are attracted to the AI features too which will also be interesting for us as we automate sourcing processes. Team has been great from implementation to training. It is a game changer for the recruiting industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

platform could be faster but it is improving Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ATS platform, all in, we have the ability to send campaigns to both prospects and candidates setting up campaign stages. The ATS is connected to Linkedin and profiles creation is seamless Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

That I can search, get contact info and sequence messaging all in one database, which includes candidates as well as client management features. The SMS feature is also super helpful. Finally a modern database! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to have less than a one year contract, but the pricing is reasonable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm replacing a search engine, ATS and a lot of manual labor with Loxo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive, modern user interface. Loxo has allowed me to consolidate all the services I need to find new clients and candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes so far. Their product road map is exciting and they're constantly making improvements to the features and functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One system to do everything. Other than loxo, my only other expense is Linkedin Recruiter, which I'm hoping to eliminate soon by leveraging loxo even more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager and Manufacturing Practice Leader
What do you like best?

I love Loxo's integration of key facets of our marketing, sales, sourcing, and recruiting processes and tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Loxo is a Best-in-Class Recruitment platform that goes well beyond starndard ATS management of Client, Candidtes, and Orders. If you're looking for an ATS, Loxo needs to be on your list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest impact for us has been in the campaigns integration, speeding our message of brand, activity, and recruitment to both clients and candidates.

Note: I hope you integrate similar technology for voicemail drop on the calling side. I.e. Phone Burner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

The integrated VOIP line with my ATS. I like having one provider for the delivery of these services. I'm in my second year using Loxo and have never had a service interuption or technical issues with the platform. Totally reliable and easy to use. The campaigns feature is handy for keeping in contact with important people. Support is strong, when I need help the Chat feature is great for most issues. If I need to speak w/somone the support team always makes time for me and I appreciate it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more options to save call recordings other than VLC Media Player. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staying organized and getting more work done on both sides of my full desk operation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

What I like best so far is that loxo has been willing to enhance their api to meet our requirements. They have also been willing to provide customizations to their Web-based UI which will make it very easy to integrate loxo into our various business models and processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we would like to see is the "job type" displayed next to the Job Title in the UI. However, we are just starting to put it into production so I am sure we will find other things that we would like improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are just getting into production so hard to quantify the benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.