Kwes Forms Reviews & Product Details

Kwes Forms Overview

What is Kwes Forms?

Kwes Forms is the most complete developer-focused form builder in the market. Build any form you need without drag and drop, and unnecessary complications.

Kwes Forms Details
German, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)

Kwes Forms
N/A

Answer a few questions to help the Kwes Forms community
Have you used Kwes Forms before?

Kwes Forms Reviews

Showing 5 Kwes Forms reviews
Already have Kwes Forms?
What do you like best?

The form has just about any validation rules you may need and it is very easy to install and implement. It also has minimal styling which is awesome for developers! Spam protection is also extremely solid! Customer service / technical support is the very best I have experienced. I reached out a few times during my free trial to inquire about a few features and the co-founder Miguel was always prompt to respond (less than 10 mins) and very helpful and thorough. I even asked for a small feature to be implemented and Miguel made it happen in less than a week! When I needed to troubleshoot one mistake on my part before going live, Miguel was able to pinpoint and fix the problem right away. I can tell he is very passionate about his company and he wants to make sure all his customers are happy. He can definitely add me to that list! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any downsides of kwes form. It exceeded my expectations and I am super happy that I came across kwes form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any doubts - give the free trial a try! You have got nothing to lose! Also if you experience any problems - reach out to Miguel and he will help you out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Setting up advanced forms for my clients in no time with great validations and strong form components. It is so easy to implement that it has saved me tons of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The on-boarding experience to incorporate the form into your site was amazing. It steps you through the process and breaks it down into bite-size chunks. Before you even test the form you have a good understanding of how it all works. Also you get more features out of the box than most static contact forms - it feels like their aim is to make the contact form the star of your website, not an afterthought.

The docs are comprehensive and I was able to add new features into my contact form easily. The range of features you can add to the form makes Kwes the best of all the JAMstack contact forms I've used over the last three years.

I can't review them without mentioning their design. The brand is clean and fresh, the UX is intuitive and obvious.

Very highly recommended Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike when comparing it to other options in this space Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the problem of contact forms for JAMstack websites. Every page of our site drives the person towards a contact form so it's important that the design and functionality of the form are on point. We didn't realise how important the contact form was and how much you could leverage it's utility until we starting using Kwes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I needed a form for a static website to get up and running quickly. After trying out some other options, I landed on kwes. Out of everything I tried, it has the best feature set. I was looking for something with excellent spam protection, clean interface, scalability and easy setup process. Kwes took care of all of these concerns.

Their support people are on top of it as well. During setup I ran into a small hiccup with my form code (my fault, left off a character) and they were able to point it out to me right away over chat.

The submissions area is nice as well. I like that I am able to change visible fields to filter out what I need at any given time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Granted I only have it set up on one site, I haven't seen any of the concerns that turned me off of similar products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contact forms for static websites that can be scaled up as business grows. Not having to worry about spam and clunky out-of-box styling allowed me to get it up and running quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Really easy to use, a breeze to integrate. I love the endless validation options as well. Awesome customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point, I'm on the free plan, and I am getting way more than I expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should definitely use it, easy to setup, and a breeze to configure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was initially using Netlify Forms with my static site, but I realized that it is a pain to integrate Netlify Forms with frameworks like React or Vue. Kwes solves my issue completely, as nothing has to be pre-rendered, it just works! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The process of setting up the form action is easy and straightforward. The Kwes people were very helpful during the setup when I had a question. I haven't used it for long enough to know how good the spam protection is, but early signs are very positive. Highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a lower price entry point for the paid version. I'm using the free version for now but I think I'll eventually go for a paid level. That would be much quicker if there was a lower entry price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No real problems so far. Too soon to realise benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.