Real-time business dashboard

Showing 143 Klipfolio reviews
Elizabeth L.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Klipfolio
Cullen B.

"Brilliant Business Dashboard Platform To Custom Visualise Your Key Metrics"

What do you like best?

Klipfolio allows you to customise the key metrics you want to track over time, from the majority of cloud based platforms. This is a game changer for a business, where no longer do you need to put up with fragmented, manually intensive reporting; however you can have the key metrics in your business, measured over time, all in one screen.

What do you dislike?

Klipfolio does require a learning curve, so if you're not a developer and/or don't have experience with Klipfolio development directly, and you don't just want the basic dashboards/klips available in the dashboard/klip gallery, you might want to find someone who's experienced with Klipfolio, who can help fast track the outcome you're wanting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a business dashboards tool at an excellent price point, which allows you to customise your visualisations to see exactly what you want (without being restricted like with other more restrictive dashboarding options), you're definitely going to love Klipfolio.

Klipfolio is the primary tool we use to visualise key business metrics, across all areas of the business, and in real-time. It allows us the visibility to quickly identify trends and gaps in performance, so we can quickly respond and draw significant insights from what is visualised on the dashboards.

What Business Intelligence Platforms solution do you use?

Erika A.

"Powerful visualizations on a platform."

What do you like best?

In Klipfolio you can create customizable dashboards, share and easily display in your office, with your colleagues and take it with you in mobile applications. There are many different charts, tables and other views to show your KPIs and it is a great tool to share with your team and keep them motivated to achieve the objectives. The customer service is excellent. They have a strong online presence for immediate help and a quick support team for more difficult questions. The pricing model is very competitive. New functionalities are constantly displayed. This tool is alive. Being able to extract data from all the different tools we have is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is not much to upset. If I have to select something, it is to have a more useful example and pre-built dashboards. There is a small learning curve. The syntax of the formulas and the names of the functions varies a bit from Excel or Google Sheets, so it takes a while to get used to the differences. However, the customer service team has been wonderful in answering questions through the chat and helping me achieve the desired results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The high reach and potential you can have to do almost anything in a really easy way. This platform has videos and tutorials to see how to do something and what is next. They really listen to your needs, they just need to request any functionality or connection and add the wheel to do the following. The design aspect of the Klips construction is continuous and does not have a strong learning curve. Once you have defined the basics, you can start creating Klips that you will never have to touch again.

The clients of my team enjoy viewing statistics from multiple platforms in one place instead of having to search for information from each individual source. Thanks to Klipfolio, we can have around 20 clients with their own automatic control panel to know in real time the data of all the effort made during the campaigns we did. This saves us a lot of time instead of generating manual reports. I am saving costs and increasing clients with great results in real time, good design, scalable for new needs. High quality software at low cost. The reach potential is impressive. Klipfolio allows us to create central control panels not only to provide superior reports to our clients, but also to obtain a clear picture of our internal performance.

Charles R.

"More order and methods to manage your business"

What do you like best?

I really like this system because through the main board I can keep track of all the management of my business, it also allows me to filter by categories, the products that are managed in order to evaluate their performance and level of acceptance with In order to improve from the design of its packaging to the main product.

Also, together with my team, we are very happy with the work of and the professionalism of the technical support team, they are an incredible group, they are attentive and quick to solve any anomaly that may arise with the system.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no strong complaints regarding the use of this system, I can only say that this program has become my supervising eyes of the entire management of my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Being able to use the services of a software like Klipfolio is not anything, since this system is able to provide you with all the tools you are looking for in one place, allowing you to have rewarding experiences with your marketing campaigns and at the same time increasing your sales in a constant.

Thanks to this software we have been able to better control the expenses in each of the departments of my business, seeing with luxuries of details the objectives to achieve with their respective measures. For this reason, my business has been able to optimize time and money well in marketing campaigns.

In my company we are all dumbfounded of how we have advanced with the help of Klipfolio, it is very helpful, and I honestly do not believe that there is a software like this that gives me everything I need in my work.

Melinda E.

"Best Dashboarding Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of Klipfolio. I can connect almost any real-time data. I can process the data in an unlimited number of ways (especially now with the new modeled data sources and metrics feature). Many different options for visualization. Basically, everything is possible. For me who is working with startups, this is a requirement, as they are innovating tech and business models.

I love the transparency of the data, that I can see exactly what I'm doing and if anything seems wrong in the data I can find the issue because I have visual access to the data source as I'm building.

On top of this, they have AMAZING customer service. I've had many questions so I know! Issues can be resolved within 10 min, absolutely max 3 days if it's been something very complicated. With one of the competitor tools, the minimum wait was 1 day and once I had to wait 3 MONTHS for them to resolve a bug. But never with Klipfolio!

What do you dislike?

It takes time to learn the tool, but once you've figured it everything is great!

And, especially in the Nordic countries, we're used to everything being very well designed. Klipfolio doesn't look pretty. :)

Accessing data from different data sources, such as CRM, FB, Google Analytics and databases.

Processing the data to make it valuable giving actual insights about users on a software platform.

Visualizing the metrics and KPIs so they have a positive effect on the organization.

Nick J.

"The most complete and intuitive assistant I've used"

What do you like best?

I like to use Klipfolio because it is very simple to manage and allows to integrate and thus be able to visualize everything that happens within the company, with a package of ready-to-use functions and a simple interface that allows you to adapt it to your work.

This software brings a complete package of panels for the entire sales area, based on the cloud, in order to have all the information in a fast and safe way, allowing us to save time and effort since this could not be achieved with other systems.

For us, Klipfolio is a great tool not only because of what the software provides, but also it can issue complete and detailed management reports at any time, making decision making much easier. It also has a very explanatory manual of procedures or, if necessary, has a very patient and professional technical support team.

What do you dislike?

At first it can be very overwhelming to be able to configure everything, but after being able to do this under the supervision of the technical support team, the entire management flow lightened in the way we needed it. Something unique.

I have also reported that the system sometimes takes a long time to load or when the reports are issued it also takes a bit, that is why the customer service team is working on these reports, promising us a quick solution, in a short time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

By having and using this program even using it in your trial version you will realize how easy it is to handle it leaving you very satisfied.

For us it has been very beneficial to have this system as it allows us to see in a 360-degree format everything that happens in the business and thus be able to make full estimates in the future, something that can not be seen with other software.

Scott M.

"Klipfolio Dashboard makes it easy to show data trends"

What do you like best?

Klipfolio is very flexible. I was able to import multiple files from JIRA covering over 10 years of data. The monthly dashboard I created shows the trends and makes it easy to show to executives what is happening. The ability to filter the data by different categories allows me to use the same dashboard to cover multiple products. Now that I have built the logic into the dashboard, I can just upload a new file every month and it updates automatically. I don't have to spend days trying to recalculate and format the data each month. I can publish a link and have it visible to everyone in the company.

What do you dislike?

I had some challenges because some of my data was missing or had multiple names for the same thing, but the excellent Ninja team at Klipfolio was able to help me map the data correctly and solve the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, its very flexible and powerful and will save you time and money.

We are using the dashboard to track the trends over time for product returns. Previously it would take me days to analyze the data, now I can produce a new monthly report in minutes and spot trends quickly and easily.

Jon C.

"This product is the perfect blend of high tech, visualization and end user experience. "

What do you like best?

Their support team is amazing! They are always there to help and are extremely knowledgeable and friendly to work with! Also, you don't need to be a technical expert to create really beautiful dashboards, but at the same time you can learn more and create some very powerful BI and Analytics visualizations and reports.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more visualization options, that could be because I use it so much in development, but would be nice to see things like alluvial diagrams, word clouds and other advanced or popular graphs/visualization options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for dashboards to provide to c-suite and other executives, this is the tool to use! Remember, it's a dashboard tool, not necessarily a full analytics engine however.

I'm using Klipfolio to bring real data analytics to C-Suite executives of Fortune 500 companies every day. The product is truly a bargain for what it can do for any business.

Leah Rose R.

"Simplified client reporting - saving me so much time! "

What do you like best?

I love that Klipfolio has pre-built integrations with the software systems we already use.

What do you dislike?

It takes quite a while to learn how to edit and/or refine the Klips, I'd like to see a few more tutorials about the basic set up and functionality.

We work in HR/Talent Acquisition and have long relied on data to drive our strategy and fuel our continued success. Before using Klipfolio I was spending numerous hours on a weekly basis gather "clipped" data from various software sources (Google Analytics, YouTube, JazzHR, FB Ads, Google AdWords) and then constructing my own dashboard using Google Sheets. I have spreadsheets with a tab for each week of the year (that's 52 tabs!) that shows the progression and movement of key data points, which is arguably quite useful, however, if a client wants to see a specific comparison of data, I would go back to the various data software locations, "clip" newly aggregated information and create another tab (more darn tabs!) to show the new comparison data. Although my clients appreciated having such deep insight into the metrics of their business, my process was woefully time-consuming and couldn't produce the real-time high-level data analysis we needed. I had been looking for an automated dashboard system that could easily integrate all the data sources I use, I tried a few other dashboard companies, but was blown away with the high-level functionality and ease-of-use Klipfolio platform.

Klipfolio has already saved me countless hours of running numbers and "clipping," and has given me a new way to present real-time data to my clients. I'm excited to see just how integrated our client dashboards will become!

Tim M.

"Powerful, easy to use, great value dashboarding software "

What do you like best?

We have been using Klipfolio for more than a year now and I'm constantly impressed. The functionality is great - easy to pull in data and make all sorts of visualisations from it - and the service is great. Multiple times I've had to reach of for help figuring out a formula or configuring a data source and the Klipfolio team are super helpful. We work with a lot of small business owners and I actively promote Klipfolio to them as a way to track and display the key metrics in their business.

What do you dislike?

I am yet to come across something I dislike. There is a learning curve to figure out how to pull in and query your data properly but the resources and assistance Klipfolio provides helps you get up that learning curve pretty quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you think you need a tool to track and display KPIs then this is definitely the one to use. It's powerful but really good value and the support is great. Invest some time in making sure you are pulling in and displaying the right data and you will see significant business results.

We have dashboards for each of the departments of our business - Marketing, Sales, Operational Delivery - and Klipfolio lets everyone see exactly how we are tracking against our key metrics and targets. From a management point of view, this significantly increases my ability to ensure the team is working on the right things at the right time. Klipfolio is a massive contributor to our success each month, especially in ensuring we hit our marketing and sales targets.

Austin H.

"Great product and killer support."

What do you like best?

Easy to set up (once in the swing of it) insights provide real time visualization of data that can lead to better informed business decisions. Chat support is top tier, and have only once been unable to answer a question I had on the fly. The rep submitted a support ticket for me, and we were able to work through the solution.

What do you dislike?

Some learning resources outdated and do not match up with the current version of the product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allow a little bit of ramp up time. Once in the swing of it, it's easy to use and create on the fly.

We've been searching for an all in one BI solution that's friendly to use and provides good visualizations that are quick to deploy. We've been able to transitions some of our key Google Sheets to automated tools that combine data from Salesforce and other business systems to provide actionable insights.

Dillon J.

"Super capable and inuitive platform."

What do you like best?

The staff and support and very friendly and helpful, it allows me to do a lot of difficult visualizations, with much ease.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have a weekly/monthly data source refresh option! Saves money on querying costs for me and wouldn't be hard for Klipfolio to implement, please do this!

I would also love a way to use webhooks or HTTP requests with parameters via buttons or UI control.

Like if a user entered a number and hit a button, it would send a custom HTTP or Webhook request to my website allowing more control and functionality from the dashboard.

I am visualizing all the IoT data my business has collected from field. This gives so much insight my clients, on data they had never seen or used before.

Américo S.

"Easy to set connections to most databases"

What do you like best?

The fact I don't have to waste 30 minutes updating an spreadsheet cause the tool can't connect to every database we use. That might sound like an easy to get feature, but we use so many different types of tools, databases and systems data make getting everything with a single BI tool almost impossible in my humble opinions. Most other good tools cost many times more what this tool costs us.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of more supported languages since it makes so only I can do some of the tasks, while other people here are unable to use the tool properly due to language barriers. This is not much of a big problem but it can get in the way of some users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check if this tool can connect with all the systems, databases and tools you currently use. If so go ahead, you will have a great experience with Klipfolio. If need be you can just get in contact with their support, they tend to have an solution to most my questions.

Getting fast and actionable data on an easy to visualize way, my manager is too lazy to read reports (even though he keeps asking for then) so at least with this he can get the data.

Vitor F.

"One of the best Data Visualization tools I have ever seen"

What do you like best?

So many componets of visualization, such as gauge, sparkline, pictograph, funnels, bubble, maps and others, interface very easy to create strategic and tactical dashboards to follow on a daily, even hourly basis, the company's overall KPI and also sub-areas's KPIs;

It also has a lot of built in connectors like Amazon Redshift, Adobe Analytics, BigQuery, Google Analytics, most social networks API's, Google Drive, etc, and, in additon to that, it gives you the possibility to upload files (Excel, XML, CSV as JSON), connect via RESTfull web services, SQL Query (MySQL, Oracle, etc), retrieve files stored on an FTP Server and update data sources via e-mail attachment.

What do you dislike?

So far, for the company's needs, it meets all requirements.

Follow up the company's media investment on the several channels, conversion rate, daily, monthly and full year goals. We can, with Klipfolio, identify on an hourly basis, channels that are not performing well and make investments changes to the most performatic channels.

Derek F.

"Powerful Dashboard Tool with Great Support"

What do you like best?

Incredibly flexible software with quick access to knowledgeable support personnel that can assist with any technical difficulties/challenges that I run into. Support has been great at walking me step by step through the setup of my specific dashboard klips and helping me find creative workarounds to complex Klips that initially seem impossible.

What do you dislike?

While you can do a lot with Klipfolio, it can have quite the learning curve. Certain features could be more intuitive and easier to work with, however the do a good job of balancing this with their support staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a flexible tool that allows you to configure and manage your data for dashboard monitoring, then I highly recommend Klipfolio. They easily interface with a huge variety of software applications (primary ones I've used being Zendesk, Jira, Team City, etc..) and allow you to quickly put together beautiful klips to display your data. I came into Klipfolio with minimal programming experience and was able to setup a complex set of dashboards fairly quickly with the help of their support team. While they obviously can't set everything up for you, their support staff helped me along every step of the way. I have yet to find a significant challenge with dashboard setup that I wasn't able to find a solution to through their support staff.

I use Klipfolio dashboards to monitor support metrics for my organization. We track

- incoming support tickets

- average response time to support tickets

- alerts for when specific tickets have breached our guaranteed response / resolution times

- etc...

We also use Klipfolio for some internal development work, setting up SCRUM dashboards to help track sprint/project progress by looking at the following:

- Burndown Charts

- Story points per assignee

- Story points per Epic/Category

- Current Velocity

- Estimated Completion Date based on current velocity

- Total remaining Story points

- etc..

Spencer J.

"Great support, flexible product, great value"

What do you like best?

Support is top-notch when you need assistance (about the best I have encountered among all the applications I use). I do like that you can feed any almost any data source with the right connection. The visualizations are very crisp as well.

What do you dislike?

The product is very flexible as far as which data sources can be used. The downside side of that flexibility is that there is a bit of a learning curve to getting a new data source connected that they don't already have a connector for. But, I was surprised when I submitted a support ticket for help with connecting a data source (Square to be specific), and the support team replied with instructions on how to connect it via API credentials. I thought I would be on my own for that, but they took care of me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Plan on some learning curve. The formulas are slightly different from Excel. You will need a light-programming knowledge in order to connect data sources that don't have a pre-built integration.

I am using it for several business cases, including a dashboard for a service business where they can view invoices and performance against targets updated in real-time. This has transformed how I consult with clients. We talk more about strategy rather than just a financial update. This client in particular really likes to view the Klips (dashboard visualizations) from their cell phone. They use the Klipfolio mobile app almost exclusively.

My second significant use is I pull data sources in to create a job costing dashboard. A client can view on a daily basis how much gross profit each customer is generating throughout the month.

Last, I use Klipfolio to produce owner statements for vacation rentals. The client manages rentals for their clients. I pull in bookings from travel websites and create owner financial statements as Klips/dashboards in Klipfolio. This has greatly reduced the number of errors generated previously when we hand produced the statements from Quickbooks and spreadsheets.

Taras V.

"Absolutely great"

What do you like best?

Very very flexible configuration option, highly customizable. A lot of prebuilt visualizations and connectors to kick off. The best feature is very rich internal functions to manipulate the data, so you don't have to configure datasources to use in different scenarios

What do you dislike?

Takes some time to load when using many clips on a board. You'll need some technical skills to go beyond pre-built clips and connectors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't stack klips for more than two screens. If you don't have anyone with SQL knowledge but want to customize a lot, consider a freelancer or agency

We take the operational data to the different boards so all needed info for each product owner is in one place, so there's no need to shuffle between different systems to get info. Plus it's very convenient for reporting to the Board

Fredrik E.

"Beautiful Dashboards"

What do you like best?

A great variety of visualizations and customization available.

Connects with many different data sources.

Affordable. Offers several tiers, depending on needs.

Slideshow mode for easy display on office screens.

Technical support is very responsive, helping new users get up to speed when they run into technical issues.

Excellent sharing features. Especially useful for remote employees who don't have access to the office screens.

Nice onboarding process.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. There's a bit of a learning curve to getting some of the visualizations set up properly, but that's to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Product is suitable for sharing via both browsers (PC) and via dedicated wallboards/office TVs. Carefully consider your options if you're considering the latter. We're using a hard-wired PC (HDMI) to rotate our dashboards.

Real-time sharing of business information on office dashboards/wallboards, presented in a visually pleasing format.

Ben W.

"Easy to Build Business Dashboard Tool for Startups and Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

Of all the dashboard service platforms we looked at, Klipfolio was the easiest to get started and the most reasonably priced. If you are a small business or a startup that needs insights into your company growth (KPI), social media presence, and operational performance, you can quickly get there with this tool. There are a lot of sample and pre-built dashboards (like Facebook Engagement) you can simply reuse to start. There are also free online webinars and training video to quickly get you up to speed, and most impressive of all is their customer support. I was struggling to build a custom user growth dashboard from our own company data. The live chat support asks if I needed help and within 15 minutes, she built one of the growth charts to my specifications. Using her example, I was able to build the rest of the dashboard myself. I also like that the pricing is upfront and transparent, and the starter plan is reasonable for a small startup or business.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is not much to dislike. If I have to nitpick something is to have more useful example and pre-built dashboards. For example, instead of just reproducing what Facebook Insights or Google Analytics already provides you, have dashboards that show what business questions can be answered or interesting insights can be gleaned from their data.

As a startup, you need a quick and visual way to see how fast you are growing and how well you are doing (e.g. user growth, revenue, social media engagement, web traffic etc). Klipfolio allowed us to quickly build the necessary analytics, see and report it all in one place while keeping the service affordable.

Callebe M.

"Essential for real-time analysis"

What do you like best?

Klipfolio gives me resources to build any dashboard I want with the speed I need. It is an essential tool to show real-time numbers and improve our ability to act and make the adjustmnets we need to reach our goals. Also, the customer service and the support team is just perfect. The only support I know that can chat through the website and solve minor questions, to help with formulas and customizations in real time, without charging any additional costs. For me, that is a game change!

What do you dislike?

I think the tool could be improved only on layout and customization bases. It could allow customization like the use of Google Fonts, to choose the position of the values on chart, to use gradient colors, something like a bar chart would be usefull too. In general, layout and feature customizations that other players have and is native, doens't need to change the CSS for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best investiment for a easy to use and fast to implement dashboard. It is so flexible that you can use in any type of business. I can asure that Klipfolio is 100% necessary in our business today. It can give us a better view of the entire process and allow us to be more productive and kpi focused.

We can share real-time data and results with our final clients. That way we can have a more transparent management of the entire chain-process and together, work to have even better numbers.

Matthew B.

"Klipfolio Proves For A Powerful & Revolutionary Dashboarding Experience"

What do you like best?

- Can integrate easily with a wide array of third party services

- Template dashboard elements provided for easy learning material

- Highly detailed software usage instructions & forums for discussion - so tackling problems is made a lot simpler

- Officially produced video documented guides reduces the learning curve

- Extremely flexible & able to refine data sets without the necessity of simplifying database design beforehand

- Affordable & excellent support staff

- Efficient refresh rates for data (& high level of customisation supported)

What do you dislike?

- We've been using Klipfolio for a few years & thus far have had no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for flexible dashboarding software which not only is highly scalable but simple to use, look no further.

- Easy to track a wide array of business KPIs & easily perform assessment on this information

- Visualise data simplistically & use this for key decision making

Rubem K.

"Amazing and Flexible Product, world-class Customer Support."

What do you like best?

All the features, integrations and documentations I looked for on my research.

The product is considerably friendly for a newbie on programming like myself, Customer Support and documentation makes it much easier.

Pricing is super accessible, worth every dollar.

What do you dislike?

I had many situations where I had some pretty complex graphs to get done and I couldn't by myself. And only 2 times I had a support staff provide me with the necessary documentation - but still I couldn't get it done. Then I asked to another support staff to create what I was looking for and then explain how they got it done. Amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From those that met the integration requirements, Klipfolio was the easiest to understand and to implement. The customer support really helped me.

Sharing data with all the areas of the company and our customers in a friendly and accessible way.

"Powerful and Flexible BI Tool, Just Hope You're Not The One Building Klips"

What do you like best?

Klipfolio offers tailored integrations with the most popular data sources and can integrate with nearly anything via database connection. It is extremely flexible in terms of its ability to work with and visualize a multitude of data types. Its visualizations are clear and aesthetically pleasing and work well for personal or wall-mounted dashboards.

What do you dislike?

Klipfolio's actual Klip (the visualizations themselves) building experience is disorienting. The UI itself is cluttered and lacks any options to hide windows, requiring the user to drag the window borders to adjust proportions. It is surprisingly difficult to use on standard 1080p screens as a result. Additionally, the bits of UI and buttons required to complete a task seem to be randomly scattered throughout the various menus of the klip builder without much thought to organization, making work with the Klip builder quite slow until you've gained a sufficient level of facility with its arrangement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Solid BI tool, just hope you're not the one building Klips!

Klipfolio is our primary internal BI visualization tool. It does the task of visualizing business intelligence data quite well, bizarrely at odds with the confusing Klip builder experience.

Scott B.

"Great Resource for Dashboards "

What do you like best?

The whole package-ability to customize, wide range of tools, and ease of use

What do you dislike?

The datasource part is tricky. We had to get outside help. Unless you know code, you will need some help interacting with some datasources. (ours is Podio, whose API limits you to 1000 records, so we had to use a "dynamic" source thru JSON. Since I really dont understand all this, it took us some time to figure this all out and had to have outside programming help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared to get some help setting everything help, unless you have simple needs and small amounts of data. If you have lots of data and require some complex aggretations of the data, you will probably need some programming help getting everything set up--which Klipfolio will provide for a fee, or you can go outside for help (there are several people on Upwork who consult in Klipfolio).

Great dashboards. We can now see our data from our CRM (Podio) in multiple ways and charts/graphs. Biggest benefit is ability to toggle the charts by date ranges. Analysis of statistics requires the ability to aggregate the data in different ways. Once all set up, Klipfolio lets you do this quickly and in different visually graphic ways.

Sara K.

"Great analytics tool for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Nice visualizations, lots of potential for broad use for different business types, some nice pre-existing dashboards, great people and support teams, ninja services, partner program. Nice ways to manage links to dashboards and schedule send. I've assessed a few BI platforms, and it's hard to find one that's at the right price point for small businesses to use. The responsiveness of the team and their actual desire to help small businesses gain insight is second to none.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is steeper than I thought it would be at the onset when you start deviating from pre-built klips. I still think it's a worthwhile investment long term, but didn't factor in enough learning time for our team. The metrics are powerful but take time to setup, and pricing around them still unclear. Know that's a brand new feature, but as a partner that's important for us to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a good look at what you want to connect, and familiarize yourself with the availability of data from that source.

We're helping our clients gain visibility on KPIs for their business. It's been able to answer business questions that otherwise take a lot of digging to find the answer to. Benefits are definitely powerful insight and ease of distribution of information.

Learn more about Klipfolio

Klipfolio Videos

Learning about Klipfolio?

* We monitor all Klipfolio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

14 Day Free Trial - No Credit Card Required