InStream Reviews & Product Details

InStream Overview

What is InStream?

InStream is the relation management platform. CRM alternative for customer-focused companies. InStream supports small and medium size business in collecting information about customers, managing communication and in building strong business relations. Simple but flexible tool which can be integrated with any mailbox, social media and business management tool.

InStream Details
English, Polish

InStream is a CRM software, which combines many online communication channels into one simple platform. It helps small enterprises to build relationships with customers and creates tools for more efficient work.

InStream supports companies and organizations in managing relations with customers and business contacts. Indifference to the average CRMs, InStream is not only focused on sales processes, but also on every kind of business communication. When average CRM’s requires keying manually the data, InStream automatically monitors all users actions, suggest what has to be done and monitors the communication in order to shorten the time within each process.

InStream
2015
Poznan, Poland
@InStream_io
968 Twitter followers

InStream Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the InStream community
Have you used InStream before?

InStream Reviews

Showing 110 InStream reviews
Already have InStream?
What do you like best?

I like his aesthetic vision of seeing all the activities of our potential clients through a grid view. You also keep a history of all your communications with your customers, which is very useful, because you can always go back and check if you forgot something. I also like how it integrates and tracks email conversations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The basic version was very limited, however after acquiring the full version all my expectations were met. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's really cool that you always have access to it. I even use it more from my mobile than from my pc. Don't miss the opportunity to try this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software helps me collect relevant data from my clients so that I can match it with the right investments. With this software I solved my CRM workflow. The biggest advantage for me is that you can create your own lists without much effort, so that the platform is customized for your specific needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This crm software for us has been very attractive on favorable results for the company, so I liked the configurations of the management of the tools, they have been very useful in context and also we have not seen any break or problem with the system and be able to perform the tasks. Sales has been very interactive and the support has been friendly to the customers and amazing to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no point of inconvenience regarding the system, I have found it very detailed, certain points can improve how the servers optimizing and avoiding the freezing of information.This means that in some cases we add data and information is frozen so it is something annoying, no It is common but when it happens it is complicated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend because it has given both important and favorable results within the company, attractive solutions to improve our stability, above all by improving our visibility, until appearing in the main search engines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tools were perfectly matched for us within the company and unifying the marketing system as we have it right now, it has been totally different using sales and in turn the traffic, in reality it impresses us it has been very complete and detailed the traffic within the web page is very noticeable every day it increases and sales are made concrete, so I think its tools are useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This platform allows you to maintain long-term relationships with your clients, it is a very good CRM option for medium and small companies. You can collect information and data from your customers based on sales made for the segmentation of potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are happy with the work we have been doing with InStream, but its interface is not the most intuitive and it took us a little to adapt at first, now we maintain a better workflow and we have a better experience with the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software will help you maintain and strengthen business relationships with your frequent and potential customers, you can customize the platform based on the needs of your company through the lists that are very easy to do. You can save a lot of time for the entire work team. Totally recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With InStream we established a stable and effective communication with our clients, we also segmented the most potential ones. Now we carry out a collection of relevant data from our clients to execute the most appropriate investment possible, this is also achieved thanks to the tools that this platform provides us, such as chat history, here we find past conversations with our users. We managed to achieve goals and we are satisfied with the performance and development we have achieved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Due to my endless hours of work, INSTREAM allows us to effectively collect information from our most favorable clients from social media platforms such as Facebook and twitter. It is easy to use and makes our work time worthwhile thanks to its positive results.

The tools are nice and simple, which allows for extensive marketing and sales, because the increase in traffic has been considerable and I like its functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first it was not easy to adapt since its platform is not very intuitive, but after practice you can have a better handling of it. There are no negative things in Instream. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All my links are within this platform, it provides you with help to increase that interaction you want with your clients. You can create a personalized list to your liking without any problem, totally great.

I must recommend the tools, because their functionality is stable and sales have increased widely and their functionality is remarkable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its mobile version always allows me to be in contact with my clients when I am not working or traveling, the important thing is that I always have contact with them. Thanks to this platform, the information is truthful and updated.

The problems are solved and for us it is good service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The GUI follows normal standards so it's user-friendly, getting started is quite much instant I really like how it incorporates and monitors conversations via email and shows lead / opportunities relevant social media posts etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its really hard to find dislike in this tool because they really cares for customers brought up this tool with nicely programming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

InStream saves lot of time and our team or group are nicely collaborated with each other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The user interface is very Good and the price is reasonable with one of the best help desk team to solve all the issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) I wish it had charts or metrics which will be useful for small businesses.

2) The features offered are quite basic.

3) It would be great if they can offer more services other than risk and client management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

InStream is one of the best cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed for small and mid size businesses people which eventually helps to connect with an audience and build a long-term relationships. Using InStream we can also integrate with multiple mailboxes including Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook and other email service providers for sharing contact details. Using InStream we can even configure alerts and notifications for most of the activities and ensure timely service to our customer queries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1) Requires a lot of patience to understand the usage of Instream.

2) I wish they had a better demonstration of how powerful this CRM is in practical applications/usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Administrator
What do you like best?

I like this platform is its ability to learn to use any function you have, because its operation is not complicated, it is very basic to learn to use it without so many days of induction or training by the support team

Advertising and marketing is the basic functioning of this platform that is essential for the company and with instream we manage to create successful campaigns that have been of great benefit to improve more and more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Users are limited in the free version, so I could not test the option of having several users at the same time in the same account to work and test how it worked and know if it was good or bad, it was the only thing that was missing to prove because the rest is very good to make a more stable and superior marketing

It would be good to activate all the functions as a paid plan to really know how is the operation from the beginning and have a better perspective of the entire platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a benefit to have this type of platform in the company to help go one step further and improve the marketing of the company with tools that provide a very useful support to start a better business and increase sales in an easier and productive way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Manager
What do you like best?

I like it since it has been a very loyal platform since the first time it was implemented in the company since we have everything I need. It has also helped me to fully manage each communication process with each of our clients and thus hide a lot of work with an effective CRM system, to achieve great benefits both with customers and with our own work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What we can add is that we notice that this tool is very complete, since it has nothing negative that we dislike InStream its functions are inadmissible and the tools work very effectively, it has also been a sincere collaborator to save time and load in the work. I recommend you try. Communication is effective and the organization in the business and sales is certainly unprecedented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

InStream can be recommended as it is easy to use and configure since it allows step-by-step monitoring of all clients and development in all commercial businesses. Additionally, with this system we have improved the process and sales management in our company, obtaining excellent results when planning a project. We can also organize all clients, employees, fixed clients and colleagues in a specific place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Even being a CRM platform in which I have saved a good amount of time, it is very easy to use and contains many useful tools that go hand in hand with any company, besides InStream has a function that called us a lot of tension since It gives us some lists that help me manage and organize everything much better, in this way I see everything more clearly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Financial
What do you like best?

It is a CRM platform that allows you to manage contacts, automate sales and track tasks and the progress you have with each client to optimize marketing and increase sales.

With all the information collected from people, it generates business opportunities and serves to undertake better relationships with customers to improve business and have a broader knowledge of the tastes of each of the customers to offer business according to their needs. needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support is deficient with respect to the prompt response that I hope to solve my doubts to what bothers me that a platform like Instream do not have a good team that support the support to solve important questions that allow me to continue with my processes without interruption Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having the most important data of each client can have a closer connection and thus improve sales in general that benefit the company having a higher and higher sales index and new customers interested in the products offered Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager Logistics
What do you like best?

I have a better vision of everything that happens in the marketing area and its sales understanding better if they are satisfactory sales or where part of the area is failing to improve and achieve better sales with all the tools offered by the instream platform and also helps to improve communication with customers to have an improvement of internal relationships Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As all start at the beginning is difficult to understand and causes some genius bad functions that are tedious to learn to use, it takes patience and time to dedicate the first days of start until you know how is the active functioning of the platform to not muddy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has advanced to giant steps in the improvement of marketing obtaining better and better results through the services of Instream, having fewer failures with the clients so that they trust more and have a more pleasant reputation for all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CMO
What do you like best?

It allows me to gather all the important information of all the clients to have the data that stand out of the sales and of the potential clients through a grid view for more order of this information

Strengthens business relationships with old customers and customers that serves to form very productive ties that allow you to customize the specific needs of each client to maintain good contact with all customers without having preferences with some because all customers treat them equally Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customer service seems very inefficient to me that they are not in the moments that are most needed in answering questions that are sent to them, I have had to send up to three times emails asking the same question because I have not had an answer in the first email I send what has made me disappointed this part of instream Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It not only serves to better manage sales but also to know what the needs of the customers are so as to satisfy the needs and so the customers feel that they are listened to and they begin to have more confidence with the company that improves the business between us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves me time in the communication with the clients because I have a better contact with each one allowing to have a clearer communication to avoid mistakes between us and to be able to offer a more complete service without options to generate dislikes to the clients that may regret the purchase or Do not count on our products again Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easiness of use and fresh look. Also quick to set up and does the job well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sweet so far. More and more functions are coming however it is a must CRM to check. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will be very pleased wih this system. Have a go and al least try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None. All fine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
What do you like best?

Makes the relationship with customers easier because all procedures are managed correctly

InStream is a very easy to use platform and I can connect with social platforms to automatically gather all the most useful information of each client

It has a team of very modern tools that help improve sales and to be more and more satisfied with customers and wanting to buy again to make more predictable sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support service provides a very basic support when a question is asked, they respond in a way that is not very consistent with what they ask because they make me review something that I tell them to check several times until after several help tickets they solve the problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It improves the experience with each customer that gets what has turned out to be a profit in sales and its satisfactory increase is that every time you get more because you can have tracking the emails, phone calls and meetings that take place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

John Coffi(team lead manager)
What do you like best?

I really like this application for its user-friendly and intuitive interface that even the most novice user will understand it, spending a maximum of 3-4 days on it

Using this application is very convenient to create and use advertising for its intended purpose, and instream is ideal for this.

In our company we used instream and were very pleased with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The limitations of the free version, at one time we wanted to use one account with a colleague, but because of the limitations we did not succeed, which greatly reduced the profit from this application

It would be nice to work a little on the paid plan, since you have no idea about this platform from the very beginning.

But despite all the flaws, I can confidently say that the developer will fix them soon and fix everything quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend instream because of the simplicity and ease of use, because of the convenient and intuitive interface, because of the possibility of monitoring all clients step by step. If you need to improve the management of processes and sales, I advise you to look at this application.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was lucky that in our company this application was used, because with the help of it we were able to take a step forward in improving marketing with the tools in this application. With instream I spent some time and effort. On this platform, there is a function for convenient reading lists, which is very helpful for long work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We are a company that is starting to create its first broadcast campaigns by email and until now InStream has been a good tool to track the commitment with each prospect that has been had

With InStream it has been very easy to load contacts to classify them in specific lists and the creation of the campaigns has a simple system to create them

Your good support team is the one that has helped me to get ahead with every problem I have encountered or doubt that I have in the realization of something Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had problems with this platform I am in a learning stage which has been very good and everything I have learned I have not found flaws or I have seen something that I dislike and as I said the support team has been a great ally for this stage of recognition of the platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Start working with this platform has been very simple to better manage relationships and visualize those potential customers and be more aware of them or also see those customers who have not come back for a long time to motivate them to come back with us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing
What do you like best?

It is a great help to make each employee responsible for a different stage and I can supervise it through an overview that measures the performance of each employee

InStream predicts revenues according to the performance of each employee that increases sales

The sales team is motivated by an active punctuation that makes employees have a more pleasant workplace Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support does not respond agilely as I would like to solve my problems and when they do not do it in an acertiva way and this bothers me because it does not allow me to solve my doubts quickly to continue with the work I'm doing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There is an improvement in sales, having the performance of each one of the employees to know how their work performance is and if they are achieving permanent sales and how many they make up to date, it also means that through this follow-up they can be more incentivized to those who they make good sales to keep it that way and those that have bad motivate them to improve their performance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager Products
Insurance
What do you like best?

It is a tool that, from the beginning, is easy to use and understand, has high-caliber functions, incredible participation in work and that are simply easy to manage.

Carrying out marketing campaigns is simple, you do not need to be an expert to do it, you have a CRM system that is easy to apply in the company and, with this, satisfy our business objectives and the purpose of our work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From my work team we agreed together that the software is high quality and we do not find something that we dislike, we have an active and innovative interface, which has tools and features of rapid accessibility and customer support is always attentive to any mishap that arouses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the software because it is a fantastic tool that is worth trying. It is efficient and collaborative and contributes with its great functions and benefits greatly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits range from saving time and money to the success of our products. We managed to improve our time invested in each project we carried out in the company thanks to the fact that it is a simple and fast tool and with this we reduce expenses and improve revenues. On the other hand, the active campaign is efficient thanks to InStream, and the excellent tools it provides me, with this CRM system, we get to reach the people we need to reach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Miren Ris
What do you like best?

Using InStream, I am able to record our clients' contact information all in one place. This helps me save time when I need to communicate with one of my clients' and saves me the hassle of trying to locate their information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive. Lacking a free mode of the software was such a challenge since we implemented it in our company while we were just building our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a tool to help with your client relations and management, InStream is your tool. I highly recommend it., Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

InStream enabled us to easily communicate with our clients which strengthened our relationship. InStream also helped in converting most of our leads into clients which resulted in a hike in our sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Auxiliar administrativo
What do you like best?

I can manage my time well with all the activities I have to do in the order that allows me to have InStream other than the emails that enter my inbox, I can see them in the InStream platform without opening the mail

I can manage with social platforms to get more information from clients and learn them to know more and in InStream I have the history of each one with the most relevant information and it helps me to keep informed remembering the tasks that I have to do with clients and business partners for sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The test period they give is very short to know the platform well. I ran out of test time and I had many doubts but I bought a plan because the little that interacts with the platform seemed very good, but I would have liked it to be a little longer the trial period Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have all the most relevant information from the client to better manage sales and get more customers to track each one.

The storage of data is sufficient to be able to store all the information that is collected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Consultant
What do you like best?

I have a control over the system to know when it was the last time that I contacted a client and to be able to classify contacts by lists to differentiate each client to what type of sale or project belongs

It has a very advanced filter system which allows me to do searches much faster and keeps me informed about the commercial tasks that I have to perform

I supervise the progress and performance of each employee of the sales stages that each one has, thus getting to know the income that they have daily and if the sales increased or decreased

You can have clear objectives to motivate the sales team to reach the goal and improve sales results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a shame not to have the InStream mobile app would be useful to be more connected at all times and work from anywhere just hope that one day we can have this mobile app to be more efficient in my work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have the follow-up of each client to know how many times I have communicated with him, when was the last time and the topic that was spoken to keep track of each purchase, is a system that helps me to have my customer base very orderly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instream
What do you like best?

Instream operation is very easy. It is primary function is advertising and marketing so very easy improve sales. Instream through help me to find new customers and build relationship with customers. It is also help for communication with clients and all important information receive from instream. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Instream is a very good application but something I do not like is that customer service, while I ask a question that time not a quick response from instream and I personally hope that I can have this mobile application to be more capable in my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Instream is good application for advertising and marketing but I suggested to you that it's customer service is very poor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have easily getting all important information of clients and improve communication with old customer. The main benefit is increase in sales when I realized I went to an internship. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Financial Officer
What do you like best?

I have all the correct information I need to work on the InStream platform so I will not be moving between other pages and losing time

helps me to improve communication through automation and improve sales results because it indicates the sales opportunities that are faster in collaboration with social networks that help me to know more about the customer's tastes and preferences.

has integrations that contribute a lot to automatically collect data that is very useful for later managing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have words to describe something bad about this platform. Everything that I have used it seems to me to be a very good platform. The only thing that I have noticed is that the customer service takes a little time to answer but it is something very minimal, just as it is understandable that can have advisors at all times pending that they respond quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

sales have remained higher since the choice of acquiring InStream with high percentages of profits and have a more dynamic and more orderly work with customers and co-workers, achieving an excellent work campaign, all of them contributing new ideas for new projects that it suits the company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Design
What do you like best?

This is a very easy way to use and configure to keep track of the clients. The interface is well designed. Its limit in contacts made it not worth it, since other products do not limit the number of contacts and my company has more than 100 thousand contacts. It was not clear in which place if you buy premium (which is only a few dollars higher than what we currently use) if it would be for "unlimited" users as the price indicated per user. My associate tried to find an answer to the question, but never received an answer) so we just moved forward with another company. But I would definitely recommend this to someone with fewer clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Great experience so far using Instream. However, it takes time to really understand the corner and crack of Instream. It requires a lot of patience since Instream is not the most intuitive CRM that exists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I chose this CRM software based on the features it offered for free, and also the paid version. It just offered more. Filip, one of the developers, spent quality time with me learning all the functions of this software and helping me to customize it for my industry. Who does that more? I was very pleased and extremely impressed with the features and thinking of InStream and the customer service I received. New features are constantly being added. Everyone should try this platform. It is perfect to keep up with our potential customers. InStream presents a beautiful interface and has all the features I wanted for my recently launched web design agency. We were looking for a cheap CRM to manage our potential customers and opportunities. This software allowed us to do this. and more! Highly recommended Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My job is to collect information on potential investments, high risk and low risk, which means that I work long and dreadful hours. With the constant change in the market, I need to be up to date and stick to the updates of our current economy. I was looking for software that could help me communicate efficiently with brokers, fund managers and clients, and I found InStream. This software helps me collect relevant data from my clients so that I can relate them to the appropriate investments. He also maintains a record of all his communications with his clients, which is very useful, since he can always return and verify if he forgot something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group Marketing Director
What do you like best?

InStream has been a very reliable platform since the first time it was implemented in the company because I have everything I like and what I need, we can work as a team to improve sales and keep track and advice

I have a communication with my business contacts more stable and more complete of the products we offer and keep them satisfied

the prices really are very economical to choose any plan, of course we pay the one that has more functions because the rate is very low Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the only thing I've seen on the platform that is needed is to improve the support service is not as agile as I would like to be given a quick and accurate solution because the advisors take a little time to respond Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have all the order of sales of the company and customers to be in a more constant communication from seller to buyer having all the tools in InStream to achieve more sales and business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Marketing Specialist