Insperity Workforce Optimization Reviews & Product Details

Insperity Workforce Optimization Overview

What is Insperity Workforce Optimization?

Insperity provides HR and business solutions that help America's best companies prosper since 1986.

Insperity Workforce Optimization Details

3,914 employees on LinkedIn®

Insperity Workforce Optimization Reviews

Showing 20 Insperity Workforce Optimization reviews
Location
Already have Insperity Workforce Optimization?
Office Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Insperity has helped us with our payroll services and to provide health benefits to our employees, along with 401k options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best part I like about Insperity is that their staff is always friendly and always helpful. They answer my questions or help with any issues in a prompt manner. They have also walked me through the steps online for things I can do myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's so much going on on the website that it feels overwhelming but after a few times of using it has become easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I recommend they keep up the good work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insperty has taken a big load off the accountant by handling our payroll each month and makes sure we are up to date on all employee's work authorization documents. Also, as a small company, being able to provide benefits to our employees at a reasonable price has been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Insperity is where my company uses Payroll and direct deposit for my pay checks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how you can access the Market place from the Home page as well as checking your most recent pay stub and 401k amount. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really user friendly when it comes to your Time Management Services. I have to enter my time in manually and at first it was hard to remember all the steps it takes to get to your timesheet. Also, checking your PTO balance. There are multiple steps on how to view. Every single co worker had no clue how to check your PTO balance without checking a step by step Manuel guide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR uses this service for Payroll. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our company uses Insperity services to manage the payroll, give benefits and perks, do all the healthcare, dental care, etc. There's also videos for information and life lessons regarding mental health issues, work politics, etc. The best however, would be the ease of access, the helpful and prompt replies from the staff when I had questions regarding WageWorks, their partner program to give out commuter benefits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love their webiste. It's so clean and intuitive. Not flashy or aesthetically pleasing per say, but definitely organized and easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much! Maybe more freebies for members? They do have awesome discounts for merchandise, but those are a bit harder to find, you have to dig through their dashboard to find them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It's clean, it is straightforward, it's great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Director
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We used Insperity for under one year. They charged astronomical fees that were hidden and they couldn't explain them. It was an expensive and time-consuming mistake to use Insperity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The safety training that is made available for no shown extra charge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This sounds extreme but we disliked very close to everything Insperity offered. The account contacts are often changing and are very unintelligent about their services and the laws. The fees and rates are extremely expensive. All information and explanations had to be pried from them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Check out your other options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We don't have an HR department, so we need Insperity to help us with payroll processing, employee file storage, timecards, benefit package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- Quick customer service. we have our own account manager.

- Like the employee handbook, making everything plain and simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Costing structure is not very transparent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MN
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Insperity provides my small organization with health insurance and other benefits, payroll and tax services, and support related to compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements. We save quite a bit of money each year and provide competitive benefits for our employees by partnering with Insperity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The benefits they provide in addition to health insurance, such as short-term disability insurance and the $1500 reimbursement for classes taken towards a degree. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Insperity isn't very transparent with regards to pricing, and after 4 years of working with them, I'm still not exactly sure how they calculate their fees. Also, Insperity still requires the submission of paper forms in a lot of cases rather than trying to completely move to online forms. They also try to push their authority on HR matters a bit too much sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make sure you check out the other PEOs and compare pricing with Insperity. We think other providers might be cheaper and a bit less pushy than Insperity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TS
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Easy to use, easy to adjust time and keep track of vacation summary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use functions. Time can be printed easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes SO LONG to load the page from opening browser to clocking in. Constantly adjusting time because it takes so long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Engineer
Consumer Electronics
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Insperity has taken over all of our benefits administration and payroll coordination, as well as providing additional training. I really appreciate having a partner that can do so much for us. It's great having everything I need for benefits (enrollment, plan details, FSA balances, etc.) and for payroll (check stubs, tax changes, address changes) in one place, and the Insperity Marketplace even offers us discounts on shopping, airfare, car rentals, and more. In my experience, nobody else offers as much and does it as well. But what really sets Insperity apart is the training. Not only do they offer free online training courses, they also offer free in-person training! I personally have gone to their local office for communications training and found it so valuable, I had my supervisor schedule a group session for our entire Technical Support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

All of the free online and in-person training courses offered, ranging from Communication Training to NET+ Training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they have issues with coordinating changes in deduction amounts, i.e. I got a 401k loan and when I got another, they didn't get the new deduction amount right for a couple of checks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I'm not involved with the finances, so I can't say whether Insperity's costs are comparable with competitors, but I can tell you that the service and professionalism are amazing. They are the only payroll and benefits administrators that I've worked with that know how to consistently get things right. Let's just say that Insperity never associated my FSA funds to someone else's Dependent Care account like one of their competitors did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

One of the best softwares I have used . Compared to others, the ease of use is leaps and bounds ahead.

I had to watch tutorials when using ADP and workday comparable softwares. This one day 1 I could navigate it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is just easy to use intuitive software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

as of yet, nothing. I enjoy it more than ADP or workday Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

definitely give it a try!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Insperity for HR, payroll and benefits administration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quick response. And they’re also not too far away from our office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind at this time. I’ve never had an issue with payroll Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

We’ve loved having them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Associate
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We used Insperity as an external HR, they administered our benefits, 401K and payroll. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My benefits package was GREAT. It was just enough for me and the price point was fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was some confusion about my coverage start date when I started with my company (partially my fault) but I do think it could have been made more clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We used Insperity at my company mainly to go over payroll, paid time off, and any other hour tracking services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Without a doubt, the best part of Insperity was the overall user ease of inputting hours and time off. Of all the other alike services, this one was the most user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Thinking off hand, there aren't any real problems that come to mind. The service really was that easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would 100% recommend the service, it does everything you'd need a typical hour logging website to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

HR outsourcing for a company with no in-house HR Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Reliable, relatively easy to get someone on the phone with any straightforward benefits questions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not as good for handling specific or personal issues - you're basically calling a hotline and they may or may not have expertise on your particular question. Timekeeping was a pain in the butt (although not as bad as some systems out there!) Website was unintuitive on the whole. Employee discount programs don't add any value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Acting Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I manage payroll and HR thru Insperity and iusing their online tools is easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the insperity esc and their entire team has been great to work with Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

pricing is not completely transparent or easily understood Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vocational Nursing Simulation Lab Instructor
Education Management
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

HR services, health benefits and payroll services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In addition to payroll and HR, they have a hub that provides deals for Insperity users for reduced fees at amusements parks, concerts, flights etc. Mobile service was available for time and attendance tracking with a user friendly interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mobile website would crash at times and not have service available to clock in/out or limited user ability due to flash requirement (vacation requests) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Insperity helps track my time and hours worked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Few tabs and easy to find where to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it won’t load on my phone properly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You will learn it quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Information is easily accessible through Insperity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy access to everything with good customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Did not use enough to have any major dislikes. I never had a problem with Insperity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Allowed me to review my paycheck in depth, keep track of all HR items. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy access, intuitive system. Didn't have to dig around too much for information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have enough time to find anything to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Insperity provided all of our HR services including paychecks, time off, insurance, FSA and commuter benefits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use. Accessible to login from online or mobile app to view paycheck information, 401k, requesting time off, managing FSA. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints, however I rarely utilize the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MN
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Insperity for everything HR related. We do not have an on-site Hr department so they provide us with the tools we need to complete new hire paperwork, payroll, employee benefits, etc. Insperity also offers a plethora of online course, free of charge, as well as an estore for their clients with great deals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Everything is electronic and web based. Forms are easy to complete and payroll is easy to process when all the information is stored securely at your fingertips. The customer service and support we receive from Insperity is great as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the web functions don't work as well in Google Chrome and I've had to switch to Internet Explorer instead. Other than that, I haven't found too much that I dislike about Insperity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.