HappyFox Chat Reviews & Product Details

HappyFox Chat Overview

What is HappyFox Chat?

HappyFox Chat is an Incredibly powerful live chat software that is simple, easy and fast. Putting experience first, HappyFox Chat is lightweight and mobile responsive. With integrations, sync and streamline data between HappyFox Chat and all your favorite business apps. HappyFox Chat helps bring the most focused and highly relevant data to every chat, this helps you to deliver personalized customer service like never before. Native applications for iOS, Android and Mac enables you to have meaningful customer conversations anywhere, anytime, anyplace.

HappyFox Chat Details

Live Chat Software for your website.

HappyFox Inc.
Phone
+1 (949) 535-2220
2011
Irvine, CA
@HappyFoxApp
Description

The help desk company that helps SMBs and large enterprises be the best at customer support. Supports multi channels like email, voice, and mobile (iOS and Android). Going forward, social media.

HappyFox Chat Screenshots

HappyFox Chat Reviews

Showing 101 HappyFox Chat reviews
Already have HappyFox Chat?
IT and Support Team Manager
Financial Services
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Integration with the Happy Fox Help Desk where we manage/handle all support requests for our business. The chat system is intuitive, fast, and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any downside yet except that the cost to upgrade to the automated response system is too high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As with other proprietary software be prepared for a slight learning curve. Be patient, take your time, and the end result is well worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Happy Fox Chat has dramatically reduced our time spent on Support instead of back and forth email communication. This has increased sales and customer satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I like that you can answer customer questions immediately and hopefully close the sale instead of customer leaving because they couldn't figure something out or could not find complete info on product or all the services we offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very little. I do wishe the box where I type was bigger and I could review my whole message with out backtracking before sending would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Answering customer questions right away. Closing more sales with people who visit our web site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GH
What do you like best?

Integration with Facebook

Lovely UI

Triggered chats Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am waiting for Whats app integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increased our chat load using triggered chats. We have started giving appointments and solve customer queries using the chat bot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Administrator Apprentice
What do you like best?

Fox chat is a quick and easy way to connect with clients from all around the country. It allows me to see what they have been searching which gives me an idea to what they will be speaking to me about. I can also approach clients myself through the visitors icon which encourages more chats to commence. Fox chat also gives you the option to short type text which then turns into a sentence that you have personally created, found in the automate section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to criticise with Fox Chat, however I feel like spell check would make it a lot easier to type when having a lot of chats open as sometimes replies can be rushed. Also when you get a pop up notification in the corner of the screen it doesn't allow you to access the chat through there, you have to click onto the app itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fox chat is where we tend to book most of our viewings for a number of different properties, it brings us customers from all over the country, who 9 times out of 10 peruse business with us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

The direct and instant feedback. The ability to track satisfaction levels and interact with customers almost like they are there with you . Getting to find out what people like and dont and being able to quantify the feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could send attachments easier in chat, and create a ticket number in chat to give to a customer. I wish i could send an email from chat or at least trigger one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to answer question and trouble shoot issues on our website on the fly. Its always nice to provide instant feedback to customers as they have their questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Project Manager
What do you like best?

This is one of the easiest chat systems I have used. It is easy to install and setup. There are many integrations that work for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to capture the pre-form information even with the triggered actions. Especially name and email for future follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are some many people out there looking up information who have questions, having chat on your website makes you the winner in answering those questions when visitors have them instead of leaving them to flounder around on the web or worse, on your website. Making the user experience that much more enjoyable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professional IT
What do you like best?

ready to use code, scale easily, easy install Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

form pattern ( form shape) is too classic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ease to install, copy and paste just it, you can never be bothered with code, and easy to install, just a little expensive, oh they have trial... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

can integrated with old and new user easily, and also can capture screenshot and send files to agent, before installing foxchat we can do this way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Associate
What do you like best?

After searching relentlessly for a live chat vendor, we finally came across HappyFox Chat and we have not looked back since. With so many integrations, we have been able to accommodate almost all of our needs directly through the interface. Moreover, the staff at HappyFox are always willing to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We would really like to be able to automate follow up emails post-chat through HubSpot, which the integration currently does not allow for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the best in the market and very cost effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Utilizing the integration with our HappyFox Help Desk account, we will be able to forward relevant chats to our ticketing system for any existing clients or support requests. This alleviates the pains of having to instruct our chatters to send a separate email themselves (sometimes, this annoys them because they want a quicker way to get things done). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Manager
E-Learning
What do you like best?

Happy Fox is simple to use with an aesthetically pleasing interface. There is not a lot of training that's needed to learn how to use it. We use it in a very limited capacity, but as such, there's more need for a simple platform to connect with our customers for their immediate needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I think the chat information could be displayed in a slightly easier-to-read format when the customer initially starts a chat, or more identifying characteristics could be put at the top of the chat box. But that's being picky. I wish there was a better notification system so that I don't miss chats; some kind of browser notification would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a very simple tool for customer support that helps you keep track of your customers' needs at all time. We use Happy Fox in a limited capacity but with all of the options available, I can see us using it when we expand our products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can connect with our users directly and immediately so they can get help when they need it. It's always frustrating to have to email customer service just for them to answer a simple question and then have to wait for a response. Immediately helping our customers allows us to solve problems quickly and efficiently, and allows us to connect directly with them so they realize that this company is run by people, not just software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Retention
E-Learning
What do you like best?

We have about 14 people using Happy Fox on rotation so it's helpful to know who helps who and how many users are visiting the site each day. We each have different profiles so we can see who is on, and the best feature of all is being able to switch a customer from one support person to another so that they are getting the right answers without having to wait too long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not really sure what the updates every week do, even though I know there are build notes somewhere. Otherwise, it's been pretty straightforward and clear for us to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were trying to find the best way to keep our customer support in-house, and we've found that Happy Fox is super easy to customize to fit our needs. We can have it running in the background while we do our day-to-day tasks and can attend to questions as they come through the door. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Auto-entrepreneur
Graphic Design
What do you like best?

I love the clean and easy-to-use interface. HappyFox Chat has all-round great functionalities (mobile app, desktop app, web app...) and excellent integrations with other services such as Wordpress! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited integrations on free accounts for very small businesses who don't need a paid account, limited customization. I would like to see an artificial intelligence integration through api.ai or example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to install on any platform. I tried looking at lots of other solutions but HappyFox Chat is the best solution out there. I think it's a fantastic service that can only get better and better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been using HappyFox Chat on our company's website for over a year and a half now, and it has converted visitors into customers on many occasions. Being ready and available at any time to respond to a visitor's questions (via the mobile app) is very reassuring for the visitor and creates trust and confidence in our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Applications Engineer
Industrial Automation
What do you like best?

I like the fact that it's a real time tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if you could automatically sign in and sign out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unable to upload a screen shot showing myself logged in and the version of software we're using. I tried several formats (PNG, PDF, DOC etc...). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our inside sales team can quickly and effectively answer customers immediate needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales and Marketing Manager
Computer Hardware
What do you like best?

One of the best chat programs that i have ever used, its usage is simple and neat, and requires almost no technical knowledge. I found Happy Fox when i was in search with a chat app that had integration with pipedrive, our crm tool, and its one of the free happy fox integrations. I also am using the mailchimp integration, that helps to grow my contact list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more customization in the widget, but its good enough. If there were more forms to chose the font, the color, the format of the window, the aspect of the text, i would be more satisfied. another thing that i would like to have is a desktop application. it would be easier to use the tool, and easier for me to control my team, this way they have to use a browser, and that can be distracting for them. By having a desktop app, i would have more control. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its easy to use, and they are also programming a lot of new implementations.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To have a cheap and simple chat application and access all my records and chats. If you need a tool that can solve your common user relationship problems, happy fox is the tool. using the tool is a no brainier and even your most limited staff member can do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

Out team found it very easy to use. The learning curve was easy and the design is very intuitive. We also loved the ease of branding different websites and the ability to see other agents chatting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, maybe more sound notification options to choose from to alert when a chat is initiated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a question, their customer support at HappyFox Chat is really good. We also use the HappyFox ticket and knowledgebase system, which integrate really well with the chat. Another tip is if you want to bring in your HappyFox chat leads to a CRM program, Zapier can help.We use it to put HappyFox Chat leads into Ontraport automatically - our emailing and CRM system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easily brands two different websites without having to go through a bunch of complicated code. We love that one person can handle the chats on both sites when needed because they all come into a central place. It's also cool that you can see another agent chatting and then offer them a helpful answer offline if you see they need it. Customers find it easy to use as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can speak to customers just as I can on the phone. I can transfer a chat using command features and I can even save time by using set canned responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customers can stay idle for a while and I think a notification system for the customer would be good, just to let them know sometimes we are waiting on their response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using foxchat especially if you have a large customer base where you have to cater for many. Especially if you have customers which prefer not to speak on the phone for what ever reason they may have. Some prefer the fact that they do not have to speak a single word to get the same service, especially in today era where we live in a social environment where texting is very predominant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves time for us and the customer as they do not have to phone in to receive the same service with the long waiting times during busy periods. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Ticket Sales & Season Ticket Services
Higher Education
What do you like best?

The ability to keep track of chats with customers, as well as the text of those chats. Additionally, the ability to see how many individuals are waiting, and to summarize our chat activity over a period of time is very useful. Lastly, we like the ability to predefine responses, both automatic replies and ones that our users can load up and send without spending the time to type them out more than once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There doesn't seem to be a way to set hours of operation such that the customer receives a different Away message when our office is closed versus when all operators are busy or no one is signed in. Also, it would be nice to be able to let supervisors assign inbound chats to specific users, or join chats in progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are allowing our customers another means of getting in touch with us, one that is more convenient for a segment of our customer base which is either too busy or not comfortable with calling us or visiting in person. HappyFox Chat gives us the ability to answer questions and solve problems for our customers in a way that they are comfortable with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been using this app on all my websites. One account is enough. The app works great and one of the most useful features is the chat trigger.

Also the iPhone app helps a lot. If you're not in front of your computer you can easily answer customers requests! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Mac app bug, but it was fixed since then Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the chat app I saved so many sales. A lot of my customers could not find answers to their questions. By using the chat, I was able to reduce the abandonment rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Master
Events Services
What do you like best?

I love how easy this chat solution is to implement on my website, and how quickly my colleagues were able to pick it up! It makes answering quick questions from our customers so simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only think I would like to have added is the ability to style the triggered chats differently. There is a css solution, but I have yet to figure out how to implement that just yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a 50% bounce rate on our website. We would like to answer any questions regarding our product or delivery charges quickly to encourage orders being placed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

HappyFox Chat offers various functions that make it stand out from basic chat systems with the ability to view the people who are visiting and the agents who are online, making it great for any business for both the customer and the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

HappyFox chat offers everything you can ask for in a chat system and more, nothing to dislike! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

HappyFox Chat is a top-notched chat system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HappyFox Chat has been one of our main ways of answering anybody's questions regarding the hosting of events in our building. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Care Specialist
What do you like best?

How user friendly the platform is for new members. I love how it can be integrated with other programs such as SalesForce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one dislike is that in order to have another co-worker assist in the chat, you need to send the chat over to them compared to both working on the chat together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be ready to be more organized! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to best serve our customers. Their comments and questions lead us towards bettering our overall webpage platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Intern
Education Management
What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Happy fox chat is that many users can be logged in at once. There are also admins who can see the conversations happening across the team! Desktop notifications are very slick. Very useful. If you have happy fox open on a second monitor it will still notify on the main as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I wish was implemented is an easy teamviewer or remote log in option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some business problems I am solving are if teachers are currently having their kids take a test and does not want to disturb his or her students he or she can send in a chat request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gerente de Negócios
What do you like best?

I use the free version - my team only has 12 workers - and is really easy to comunicate with my costumers, and of course, talk with my team about whats going on, in real time.

The costumers are more likely to talk wirh us with the "chat button". We received a lot of good feedbacks after using this in our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really, really could use a mobile app. And of course I really need more data to analysis my costumers. Is really hard sometimes to help them, more BI would be useful (time spent at my page, where they clicked...). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're willing to use a really smart and simple help desk, use HappyFox. Is really, really good. Unfortunately, lacks some features to my company, but for small business is really great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My biggest problem is the support. I need to be avaiable with my costumers 24/7. I needed an easy and simple channel to keep in touch with them, and using HappyFox was a nice experience. Unfortunately I need more data, like the time the costumers stay in my page, and where they clicked... I couldn'd find any of that in HappyFOx (at least in the trial). Of course we had a lot of benefits, we only used e-mail before HappyFox and our mailboxes were always filled with support e-mails. You guys helped us reaching these costumers in a easier and simpler way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Development Representative
Internet
What do you like best?

Love the interface, very easy to navigate. The system does everything we want it to do Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. HappyFox does most of what we need it to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Answering prospect/client questions in real time. Able to send questions to our "ticketing system" for Support and Client Services in an easy fashion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Support Supervisor & Margin Manager
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

The best feature of Happy Fox I like, is the ability to easily check your chat history in efficient manner. Sometimes, when I need critical information out of a chat I may have had yesterday or earlier this week. I'm always able to go back and retrieve that information. Another feature I'm quite fond of in the Happy Fox chat, is the way the traffic arrives, when there's multiple chats out there, you can easily see all the request to the left. The Happy Fox system, tell you exactly how long your visitor has been there, and some leading information to what they might be requesting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, when you have multiple chats opened, clicking and navigating to the others can sometimes be hard. For example, if I have one chat window open, and another responds, clicking back over sometimes requires multiple clicks. This is turn makes it sometimes difficult for you to be efficient in replying and getting results. Another feature, I'm not too fond, of is the fact, that you can not copy information from the chat to paste in other areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Enjoy the experience, I've used many other chat systems before, this one is very simple and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving communication problems in business, we have realized that if a customer can not get immediate assistance over the phone they will chat in. This allows us to address a problem on a different medium producing the same results. With technology at the brink of our finger tips, we are able to easily communicate with one another and Happy Fox solves the website business communication relationship of B2C. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Commitee Member
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

HappyFox is easy to use, intuitive and fun. I like that I can turn agents on and off easily, and we've been using the automated response triggers with success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Right now, there is nothing I dislike. It's pricey for the higher levels, but I dare say worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and see if it works for you and your team. We like it a lot, and we look forward to seeing it's full integration potential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Converting customers via chat. That's why we decided to use a chat function, and we've been pleased so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for HappyFox Chat?