GoToWebinar

GoToWebinar is the world's most widely used webinar and webcasing software. Our 53,000 customers use it to drive new business and to inform and educate employees, partners and customers. Unlike the legacy webcasting technology of Enterprise competitors GoToWebinar is easy-to-use and easy to pick up. As a result you'll confidently host webinars with GoToWebinar in no time to reach your audience anytime and anywhere.

Work for GoToWebinar?

Learning about GoToWebinar?

GoToWebinar Reviews

Ask GoToWebinar a Question
Showing 445 GoToWebinar reviews
Marcelo M.

"Professional and effortless webinars"

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar offers a high-quality voice and video for users to be professional in holding webinars. It's easy to host them, with just one click. An outstanding planning scheme is introduced, and you can send email reminders to all registered clients-you can use developers ' templates. In addition, users could record the live webinars and store a copy of them in a private dashboard, enabling them to be re-hosted and an outstanding base of expertise. The software's most important characteristic is the ability to practice before running a webinar, it's fantastic because you can verify whether speech quality and other equipment function correctly.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, designers are not allowing consumers to customize their webinars and execute marks such as a logo or banner from some company. The only way a logo can be inserted is by emailing a reminder.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As the bandwidth is almost unlimited, the software is one of the most convenient ways to host webinars, making the webinars smooth and euphonic.

I operate about 5-7 webinars per month that are linked to marketing and management. Your employees ' type of practice and education is effective and allows them to broaden their horizons and learn alternative approaches and methods.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GoToWebinar
Tatyjána M.

"GoToWebinar use in everyday business"

What do you like best?

Easy and effective, user friendly interface which can be learned in an instance. Easy to manage, history of webinars accessible, recording option is a must use!

What do you dislike?

You lose a little of engagement with Customer if you have a meeting without seeing people in person. You are not feeling emotions, there is no feedback provided while seeing faces and expressions - however we try to have first few meetings in person and then pursue with Webinar meetings.

We are engaged in IT software business and we work mostly with Customers with all country locations. We have meetings, trainings, Customer requirements analysis workshops, development handovers, project meetings, etc. Before GoToWebinar - we did all the stuff above in personal meetings which required a lot of traveling time and cost. According our statistics - last year we did 169 meetings with help of GoToWebinar! (and our company has 56 employees) - which resulted efficiency in terms of costs and most important - time - which we spent on productive work instead of traveling.

What Webinar solution do you use?

Andrew M.

"Wonderfully easy webinar program"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is outstanding. The UI is easy to use and full of useful info after they recently updated it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost and that you can only have 1 organizer with the account I have. Competitors all allow more than one organizer at the initial price point.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is one of the best webinar platforms available. It is more costly than the others but has very little issues and you get what you pay for. I would recommend this product to anyone that has little to no experience with webinars and people that do webinars a few times a week. If you need more than one webinar running at a time, then I would look elsewhere as this can get very expensive rather quickly.

It gets us in front of a larger audience with relative ease. It allows us to train agents in what we want them to be trained in.

Melissa M.

"Good product for hosting webinars"

What do you like best?

I love the new multi session reporting! It has been valuable to see engagement over multiple sessions of the instructional webinars we host. I also love the attention ratings.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to call Support. Get e-mail and chat Support!! It is a big inconvenience to have to add another phone call to my already busy day. Also, I would only use phone support for an urgent issue, not a quick question that doesn't need to be addressed immediately. The reporting, although recently improved, could use some more data. I would love to be able to pull attendees signed up from a specific organization.

We needed a way to train our customers on our software product. We have registered over 3500 customers in less than a year, which has been a huge win for our training department. We have also used the tool to train some of our National Accounts which has been very successful and helped us scale training to large groups.

Derrick B.

"A robust webinar solution with excellent tools"

What do you like best?

We could sign up very easily and start broadcasting very quickly. There are dynamic interactive tools that help to keep our audiences engaged. We can send out questionnaires during live webinars to help shape how the webinar continues. We can also attach various CRM platforms to allow for importing, exporting and managing of contact information. I like that there are many resources online to give us webinar ideas and solutions to common issues. Though the customer support team at GoToWebinar can be tough to get a hold of at times, they are usually very helpful and friendly.

What do you dislike?

Having many great webinar tools can sometimes make planning our webinars more complicated. It's hard to know how to best utilize certain tools to create the most ideal webinar experience for our viewers. The pricing is also a bit high compared to other popular solutions on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before committing to GoToWebinar, I'd recommend checking out some of their overview videos online along with the many tutorials and presentation models. You'll likely save a bunch of time from having to perform trial and error.

The information we acquire from our webinars can be leveraged to improve our business operations and future marketing activities. We can present information to a wide variety of audiences to help generate leads and to better inform potential clients about our services and achievements. We have been able to use GoToWebinar to compile a sizeable amount of contact information and feedback about our business.

Roger B.

"Lots of Tools for Executing and Managing a Webinar"

What do you like best?

The process of signing up and getting started with the platform was very quick and easy. The account menu and tools are organized in a very neat and user-friendly fashion. Even though it helps to read up on using different features, I was able to log in and set things up intuitively since the layout and instructions flow so well. I like being able to send out questionnaires and polls to our audience during live webinar sessions.

What do you dislike?

Though I like GoToWebinar overall, I think the pricing is higher than some similar solutions I've read about. The video quality can be choppy at times, even with a solid internet connection. I haven't had many serious technical issues, but when I did need to contact support, I took a bit long to resolve my issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would try to do a few test runs with a smaller audience, because running a webinar might be confusing for some the first time around. You shouldn't risk seeming flustered and unorganized during a public presentation.

I have used GoToWebinar as a platform to execute webinars to small and large groups for a many different purposes. I sometimes have clients use it to demonstrate products and services or to make announcements. The interactive capabilities of GoToWebinar makes the viewer experience more engaging. We can save time by answering questions to a mass audience rather than responding to emails, calls and other contact methods.

Dror Y.

"More a scam then a service"

What do you like best?

nothing! worst Saas ever and a scam auto renewal payment with no refund policy!

What do you dislike?

SCAM ALERT! if you are reading this watch out not to sign in to #gotowebinar or any of #logmein services!

I just noticed they decided (without any action on my side) to add me to a monthly auto renewal plan charging my credit card for 109$ every month for the past 5 months!

when I contacted the customer service they jusr told me that they will not refund me on a payment I never did of a service I didnt used (how could I? I didnt know I signed up for autorenewal) because its - dosent in thier refund policy...

So I called my credit card company and they will handle the refund for me.

For now, as a digital marketing agency I will make sure to do everything I can so other people wont fall in thier scam...

starting in facebook and then on every other platform-

google reviews

Instagram

linkedin

every blog and forum

together we make scamming people a bit harder,

please share

if #logmein wants to review thier "refund policy" and correct thier ways you can try to start here-

yahav.dror@gmail.com

Recommendations to others considering the product:

beware!

they scam out money by changing to monthly auto renewal!

they just create problems. beware!

Bella C.

"A Great Tool for Managing and Executing Online Presentations"

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar is an efficient platform for managing and executing a presentation to a big audience. The functionality is relatively straightforward and intuitive. It doesn't take very long to get a hang of the different features included in it. We can conduct surveys during our presentations, which is great for audience engagement and interactivity. The audio and video quality in GoToWebinar is generally high. I like that we can share a link to our presentation immediately after it's over.

What do you dislike?

Though I like the overall quality of GoToWebinar, I think the price is higher than several similar solutions out there. It would also be nice to allow for a higher number of attendees. Designing the online registration forms to fit a specific look can be difficult. The design capabilities within GoToWebinar are somewhat limited. Though it's not a common occurrence, there are times when registrants have trouble logging in for no apparent reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend GoToWebinar as a helpful tool for conducting and recording online presentations that can allow you to reach a wide audience. If the cost is too high, you should be able to find other similar services that can execute many of the same capabilities that GoToWebinar offers. However, I think GoToWebinar is reliable and easy to use, so if you do decide to use them, you should be able to handle many of the processes involved with online presentations much easier.

We have been able to use GoToWebinar to stream presentations and make them available for playback after they're over. We can link to the presentations in various marketing materials like websites, social media, email and print media. GoToWebinar has also been great for conducting internal presentations, so it's been great to use as a platform for tutorial and company news videos. It's also an effective tool for conducting meetings that allow attendees from different physical locations to communicate in real time.

Tiffany P.

"Makes hosting webinars easy as 1-2-3!"

What do you like best?

The ease of scheduling a webinar, the simplicity of running the webinar, and the look of the interface. Allows me to schedule re-occurring webinars, or webinars on the spot. Was able to schedule my first webinar within minutes of signing up without any training needed. I love the graphing of attendance and the ability to record the webinars and share the link. Love the poll option within the webinar as well.

What do you dislike?

Audio options were confusing at the beginning, but figured it pretty quickly. Would like the viewers to send q&a to other presenters not just the main host.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a trial and then you will be hooked. Great product.

We hold monthly webinars, to educate our customers on our product, new features, tips and tricks, etc. Mostly use to help with training and retention. People love our monthly webinars.

Robin A.

"Been Happy Using Go To Webinar for several years now"

What do you like best?

I like the easy connections that Goto Webinar makes. I have not had many problems with linking people into my webinars or with them accessing the webinar. I really like the recording features and being able to get an MP4 of the session.

What do you dislike?

I find that the access to the area where people upload materials is buried deeper than is convenient. It would be good to get a notification when someone uploads a file.

Also I have not been able to put three peoples video image on the screen. This would be useful when using a translator.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoToWebinar is an easy to use and good quality program.

I use Goto webinar for weekly classes, business meetings and for consultations using a translator. It allows for a good flow and interaction.

Kristy L.

"GoToWebinar is the simplest way to run webinars remotely"

What do you like best?

I like the features that allow participants to have access to different controls. In my marketing role, I run the technical side of setting up, testing, and executing live webinars on a regular basis. Our webinar presenters come from all over the world, and GoToWebinar allows them to control their own presentation while giving me the ultimate control of the tool as well.

What do you dislike?

The times that I've had issues with the platform that have stuck out the most, are when participants are confused with audio controls. There are so many pins and codes to enter, that the technical difficulties mostly arise due to user error in this multi-step process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recent upgrade of dashboard and tools, but still easy to use. Contact support if needed.

We are able to continue our webinar program seamlessly and have a process down. We have realized it is important to run practice sessions before live sessions to eliminate user error. It benefits our business greatly by collecting registrant data, syncing with Hubspot, and allowing us to conduct surveys as well.

Noah E.

"Easy to Use Webinar Platform"

What do you like best?

I like that GoToWebinar is a reliable web conferencing tool. I love that there is integrated cloud storage to save and archive meeting audio and video. I also enjoy the ability to save videos to a channel or playlist to keep past meetings organized.

What do you dislike?

I wish co-organizers were allowed to initiate meetings. I am often tasked with scheduling and building meetings inside the platform for other departments, but am required to start their meetings if they do not have access to the account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoToWebinar is a robust tool that will be a great asset to your learning and development toolkit.

We use the platform to connect with colleagues across 48 states. We often use the simple meeting recording settings to record webinars and screencasts to be used at a later time in our Learning Management System. We also use the platform on a regular basis to conduct team meetings and record session notes.

Sara H.

"Good platform for webinars"

What do you like best?

I like how easily it integrates with Hubspot and how easy it is to setup a webinar, send promotional emails, and manage the webinar live. It also now provides the ability to be a fully web based presentation, instead of having attendees download software.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way the settings are organized forcing you to go into each section, rather than just have one page of settings to change. I also don't like that you can't attach slides to the follow up email which forces me to create follow up emails separately instead of through the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you consider the cost of platforms vs. the benefits of the platform, you'll find GoToWebinar is one of the strongest webinar options for a limited budget.

We host webinars to provide thought leadership to both clients and prospects. It's helped us engage clients and increase usage, and has helped us close a lot of business with prospects.

Bill G.

"GoToWebinar: Used it for months and it just works"

What do you like best?

Like any type of connectivity software I appreciate when the product ‘just works’. GoToWebinar does just that. There isn’t a lot to see in its interface. It is by no means ‘busy’, but that’s most often a good thing. So much software these days has a busy, cluttered and oftentimes inscrutable interface that makes it stressful to use, when you’re late attending a webinar, and what you really want is something that’s easy to understand, navigate and gets you connected...without a lot of extra intervention on your part...as quickly as possible.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found any major faults as of yet. I’ve used it about a dozen times...for weekly meetings with our MSP, and it has worked without issue every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Oftentimes you don’t have a choice in which product to use. It’s determined by whatever business or entity with which you are trying to connect. But when you have a choice, you should check out GoToWebinar. I’ve used it, and it’s a good, reliable product.

These webinars give us a lot of extra insight into what is happening with a lot of clients with whom we would otherwise be unable to interact. This insight helps us to know ‘how we are doing’. It gives us a way to measure how effective we are at achieving our recruiting goals.

Benjamin C.

"Easy to use, works well for most use cases"

What do you like best?

It's pretty simple getting up and running with GoToWebinar. It fuels all of the webinars we run on our marketing team and most go off without a hitch. Provided everyone is in the same room, it makes multiple organizers/speakers easy to set up. The UI is pretty solid and the webinar analytics are decent enough.

What do you dislike?

It's really, really tough to manage multiple presenters in disparate locations with GTW. If more than one person has keyboard & mouse control, say a quick prayer and hope for the best because you never know when it won't work for one or more presenter.

GTW allows us to run multiple webinars a week and provides a platform that doesn't require much technical proficiency.

Josues H.

""Gotowebinar, allows you to easily create and edit webinars""

What do you like best?

Easy to use and configure

The platform is very fast and robust, even with an Internet connection less than ideal.

The platform allows me to easily create and edit webinars.

The platform allows me to record the content for future use.

The platform allows me to interact with my clients, thus developing trust.

What do you dislike?

The edition of webinars could be something easier.

A warning that a series of webinars is coming to an end, and requesting that new sessions be added, would be useful. For example, I do a permanent webinar every week. The same link is used for each webinar, that's a good thing. However, if I forget to add sessions and finish, I have to start from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend GoToWebinar because it adapts well to create a series of trainings over a prolonged period of time, so that everyone in the company can see what they are doing and who is already registered. It has also been effective in recruiting in the real estate industry, since we can see who participated, who asked questions and whom we can contact with a recording if they could not attend.

Gotowebinar allows me to do webinars easily. These webinars, integrated with my CRM system (Infusionsoft through Thrive Leads) allow me to create a relationship of trust with my clients through continuous education and support. This also allows me to market my products and services.

romeo m.

""GoToWebinar is ideal and perfect for large online events""

What do you like best?

Easy to use. I believe that GoToWebinar is easy to use and manage compared to other solutions.

Integrations The integration of GoToWebinar with the marketing automation platforms is perfect and does not require development work.

Functionality GoToWebinar has many flexible options to customize the webinar for your business and for the viewers.

Price. There are scalable pricing plans that can be changed monthly based on usage.

What do you dislike?

There was once a time when we had more Webinar attendees than expected and there is no way to increase the limit immediately.

Without a doubt, we have generated more potential customers and increased awareness using GoToWebinar. By using GoToWebinar, we can provide educational content in a live interactive format that helps position our company as knowledge experts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoToWebinar is very suitable when you need to present to larger groups. GoToMeeting or GoToTraining are best suited for smaller and collaborative meetings.

We use both GoToWebinar and GoToMeeting. GoToWebinar is only used by the marketing department to make content of promotional webinars. It gives us the ability to promote, produce and measure our webinar programs. Before the webinar, this includes configuration, e-mail notifications from attendees, registration and practice sessions. During the webinar, we managed several speakers and presentations, conducted a question and answer session, concluded with a survey and recorded the presentation.

"Excellent Training Resource for External Customers"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that this resource is easy to use when working with clients outside of my company. I do not have to provide many instructions and the user is able to sign up and log on with ease. There are no software downloads that are necessary to get the program running. Also, the features to interact with the customers are very useful.

What do you dislike?

The new interface for setting up a new meeting was confusing at first, but just took some time to navigate and get comfortable with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize all the features available because there are things you will find that will enhance every session you host

I am easily able to reach out to customers to set up a quick meeting. We have an internal system that we use, but I found that when I send those meetings externally, I do not have the same resources for interaction with the customers or ease to get them logged in and up and running quickly

Michele S.

"The best experience with webinar"

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar is the best webinar service. It's incredibly easy to use and the customer service is always ready to help you in any occasion. Setting up a webinar is fast and if you don't have any idea on how to use the platform they provide you a lot of video tuts that can guide you through the use. It allows you to share your screen in real time (great if you use slide), GoToWebinar also allows you to send invitation eails directly from the platform.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunely GoToWebinar do not allows you to collect payments in the platform, great function if you (like me) have subscription based courses. There is also no way to implement the platform directly on your website, so your business identity is a bit in shadow. In any case the service is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't know the platform I higly reccomend you to try their trial version, you can understand the grat value of their services.

I work as marketing expert and with my team we consult for our client about best practice, especially with social media marketing. Thanks to GoToWebinar we can reach our clients with our courses with no pain. Thanks to GoToWebinar we cutted out our travel expenses, maximazing the incomes. We now can have several seminars in one day staying in the office. Also we love the fact that we can mix live seminars with the webinars for the clients that cannot reach our head quarters.

"One of the best and most simplified webinar systems"

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to setup, publish, host and record a webinar. The whole process including the email follow-ups sent to attendees, directly from the platform, makes the whole process easy and complete.

Managing panelists, attendees, Q&As, etc are simple and most panelists we've had in our webinars, learned the system UI pretty quick, even though it was their first time using it.

What do you dislike?

Video stream feature is a great feature, but need to be developed further. We need control over video's volume, timeline scrolling, play and pause, during video stream play back as often our guests will need to explain and talk over the videos. That being said, the auto-mute of the microphone should be an user controlled feature. Right now, when playing videos, Mics will be muted by default, we need to keep reminding guests panelists to remember to un-mute their mics during video playbacks.

One more recommendation for them, would be the ability to upload a custom branded image slide that will be on waiting screens until the webinar starts broadcasting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test and learn how this system works, by training and hosting test runs, as well as having an attendee account so you also watch and understand the recording as well as the delivery process of your webinars to attendees.

We are hosting many customers who use our software to plan, design and pre-program stage and lighting shows in 3D, they present and share their workflow, tips and tricks with other customers.

"Sleek, easy-to-use, client-friendly experience"

What do you like best?

The system is sleek and easy to use, there is very little learning curve and clients have given positive feedback after attending GoToWebinar (probably the most important feedback we can get!). It has a modern feel and integrates nicely with our other software solutions. Their meetings are easy to add to your calendar, and it's easy to customize the look/feel of communications to registrants/attendees.

What do you dislike?

When switching screens from one presenter to another, their is a brief moment of downtime where the presentation comes down and a placeholder screen is visible. It is also easy for attendees to screen scrape thanks to a screenshot option - it's not so big of a con that it affects us, a user will get a screenshot one way or another if they really want one.

We have been able to replace outdated webinar platform with GoToWebinar for our client-facing educational demo series. GoToWebinar is a clean, intuitive system when previous software has felt clunky and outdated. This is a smooth, easy-to-use software for clients and employees alike.

Jonathan Y.

"I used this program for a webinar for my work."

What do you like best?

I really liked how simple it was for me to follow the link from my email and automatically get connected to the webinar without any difficult logins or confusing numbers to get wrong. I really liked how the video worded in the application. I had fairly consistent and clear video while the webinar was going on .

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how sometimes the connection wasn't very good when using my phone. The connection would cut in and out occasionally. Overall, I had a very good experience. I didn't have many problems with a connection issue. It only happened occasionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would make sure you have the application downloaded already before the time of the webinar. Otherwise, you may miss out on the opportunity to participate if there is an issue logging in or downloading the app.

I was able to take part in a large group of people learning about an opportunity with relative ease. I was able to learn more about the business I was researching and it may prove to be a good opportunity for myself and my students in the future.

Jerrod M.

"Convenient and quality communication during webinars"

What do you like best?

It is convenient to conduct all sorts of web seminars with the help of the GoToWebinar. It is convenient and easy to manage comments, questions and track the number of visitors. Our customers like what kind of product we use when communicating with them because interface is simple, convenient, reliable, and most importantly understandable.

What do you dislike?

I really want to be able to put "record all sessions" in the settings right away, instead of making a record every time I click on the button. Unfortunately, sometimes I forget to press the record button and it is real problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If we consider the program as a whole, then working with it has become much better and more productive. You will not regret when you acquire it. It is desirable that you have a good connection to the Internet and high-quality headphones with a microphone for communication.

With the help of the program, we can easily communicate with our customers and conduct remote webinars with employees. This is a really useful monetary investment.

Natalie W.

"Easy to use software that has proved useful for team calls"

What do you like best?

I really like that you have the option to use computer or phone audio. It helps get around device issues that people inevitably have. Especially when we're holding meetings that include people from outside our organization. Also love the chat feature, raising hands, etc.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I immediately wish was different. I've never experienced any glitches while using GoTo and overall have had a positive experience. Sometimes people forget to mute one device when using the other for audio so there's feedback, but that's really a user error.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great especially if you have large conference calls where materials need to be shared

Large conference calls with people from all over the country and representing a variety of different organizations. Other software like skype and slack have small participant limits and require downloads that confuse people who aren't familiar with the program. This was very intuitive for participants to use, had all the features we needed, and allowed people to use their device of preference.

Emily H.

"We use GoToWebinar for all our marketing webinars"

What do you like best?

The platform is pretty easy to use for live webinar events, both for presenters and attendees. I also like the recording options, ability to send automated emails to attendees and the robust reporting.

What do you dislike?

Setting up the webinar registration page with images can be tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Figure out the size requirements of the featured image and logo image and replicate them. We actually use the 'logo' spot for our featured image and vice versa because they fit better that way.

GTW helps us communicate in interactive ways and engage both our customers and prospects. It helps us share educational information, position our company as a thought leader, and showcase product updates.

Learn more about GoToWebinar

GoToWebinar Videos

Learning about GoToWebinar?

* We monitor all GoToWebinar reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.