Google Audience Center Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Audience Center?

Audience Center 360 is a data management platform designed to offer the capability to unify data from analytics, ads, email, social, and CRM to better understand and reach customers.

Google Audience Center Profile Details

Google Audience Center Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

Google Audience Center Reviews

1-11 of 11 total Google Audience Center reviews
Gerente de Servicio al Cliente Online
Entertainment

"Great Product Must Study to Use it"

What do you like best?

It’s a very complete product which will help you manage better your websites, I mainly use the analytics part however it’s extremely complete and can be as complex as you want it to be, however I do recommend reading the tutorials and maybe even take a class on it to get its full potential.

What do you dislike?

It can turn really complex and you can easily mess things up if you are not trained properly, so I recommend a good setup and know really what you change if you make any changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since it’s a Google product it allows you to target specific audiences and it’s extremely powerful regarding the analytical part and groups, just make sure you are instructed correctly before deploying to avoid any mistakes.

It allows me to target and engage particular clients and track and target them. This also helps me tailor offers for specific groups and also allows me to keep track and even create groups that I didn’t know they existed.

CE

"Great tool for internet marketers"

What do you like best?

I like the best the preview of gathered data. Everything is so compact and understandable. You do not have to be an analytics expert to understand the data.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a little bit dificult to extract certain data. For instance it is not that easy to constact own dashboard. I am in russian-speaking country and people in here do not always know english, but there is few learning materials in russian.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Googly Audience Center to people who want to know insights about their own business and implement that knowledge in further imporvement of it. Just in 2-3 clicks you cand find out so many usefull information, for instance, about you cliens, incoming trafic sources and etc.

I use Google Audience Center in my business everyday. I analyze data it gathers in a place and use that data to improve quaility of my ads. I am in online business, we sell online tickets for and events, thus data is very important for us.

Founder & CEO
Professional Training & Coaching

"Best services and coolest features for the one having multiple websites"

What do you like best?

They have provided with every feature which are in need for business analystics. This product also have its own app so that every costumer who uses it have a benefit of accessing it on any device no matter whether they have a laptop or mobile. So what are you waiting for ?

Go ahead as I would like to recommend it to fullest and also wanna add that we uses Google Analystics for our websites.

What do you dislike?

The app and websites both are good. But google can make website more attractive and hasslefree.

There is not much disliking points but yes they have a great platform building skill from which every costumer get satidfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend it to the all my fellows who really want t product from where you can measure the growth of audience in your website.

You can easily compare your website traffic and can focus on the important ones.

Using google audience centre we use to measure the growth of audience on our website and also uses it so that we get a good mark of maximum and minimum point of crowd on which website.

From this we come to know about the needs and requirements of websites. Also we can easily focus on the website which have more audience rather than to run here an there for correct data. Now we can easily see and compare growth of all websites o single platform.

Senior Digital Programs Marketing Manager – Audience Acquisition & Engagement
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Audience Center Review - well worth it"

What do you like best?

I like the way it works within the Google 'ecosystem' of products. It integrates , but also allows some granularity of each component, especially for reporting purposes. This includes both Google and 3rd party data which is critical for us, as we utilize audience segmentation.

What do you dislike?

I think the offerings at Adobe might be more robust, but I am not sure this will impact 75% + of all users

We needed to integrate our Google analytics data with third party (Dimension) data to build a demographic profile to understand our marketing effort - at first on a pilot program, and then with a larger scale rollout. This platform was instrumental for us to attain those insights, leading to actionable business decisions

"100% love and recommend to anyone"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and how factual it is. As a blogger and influencer, website views are one of the most vital pieces of information I need to connect with brands and analyze what my audience likes.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that on the app it is hard to see more than one piece of analytics. There are full graphs and such the same way there is on the online desktop version

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I 100% recommend to anyone running a website

I am solving issues of not being able to gain factual website data with the Jetpack and normal dashboard that comes with Wordpress self-hosted websites

"Great Product with a Learning Curve "

What do you like best?

I like how because it is Google, Audience Center easily and often automatically integrates with all other Google products. If you use Google Ads or Google Express this will help you understand your customers.

What do you dislike?

There is a large learning curve, and it takes a lot of learning to get the product to where it is really useful. The simplicity that Google has created in some many of its products, is not present here.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to get the certification and budget enough time to learn the process, it might take a little longer then you think.

Google Audience Center was used as a data management platform, collectings and organizes all customer data sources.

Media Specialist
Staffing and Recruiting

"Great site for data tracking"

What do you like best?

I love the real-time data tracking and measurements.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better integration between the audience center and other CRMs.

We have a more in-depth look at our website visitors.

UE

"Social Media Engagement"

What do you like best?

Truly understand my customers and what they want based upon the analytics of my social media engagement.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little unclear sometimes as to what works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's everything you already use with google but using their software to analyze your social media to see what works with your pitch to your audience or customer database. I didn't have to learn a whole new software as it's already user friendly as I am accustom to google software. Plus you don't have to switch platforms. Might as well use all the same thing.

Knowing which ones cause the most to click and open up their messages or emails.

"Lots of great information"

What do you like best?

If you are into data and analytics, the amount of data that can be extracted is absolutely amazing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program can be a little difficult to pinpoint exactly what you want to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it. Once you start getting the analytics you won't be able to stop checking this site.

We use it to track website information and statistics. It keeps us in the know about who is accessing our products.

"Google Audience Center Review"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, user interface with a lot of useful features.

What do you dislike?

Mobile version of the app would make use more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It offers you insight on your audience, who they are, their demographics and that can better tell you how to create content that is geared towards them and how to better market your products/services to them.

Allows users to monitor and track their audience.

"One of many audiences. "

What do you like best?

Easy to use since it's a Google product.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tabs weren't really understandable for a novice user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You must do your research and have a clear list of your needs and expectations.

We wanted to track gym and group exercise usage. We were able to run metrics on where these members joined or how they became aware of the brand and products.

Google Audience Center Features

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 7.8*
* Data Management Platform (DMP) Category
Do you work for Google Audience Center?

Google Audience Center Categories on G2