FundThrough Express Reviews & Product Details

FundThrough Express Overview

What is FundThrough Express?

On-demand working capital for growing businesses. FundThrough offers businesses instant access to funds from unpaid invoices on an easy-to-use, online funding platform. Funding facility ranges from $500 to over $2 million, depending on the strength of the business' sales. Wherever a business is in its growth cycle, FundThrough can help bridge critical cash flow gaps.

FundThrough Express Details

Express is an invoice funding platform for freelancers and savvy business owners, that makes advancing cash on outstanding invoices as easy as connecting to an accounting software and choosing which invoices to fund.

FundThrough
Toronto, Canada
@FundThrough

FundThrough Express Reviews

Showing 2 FundThrough Express reviews
Already have FundThrough Express?
What do you like best?

Initially as described. First pay out within 48 hours not 24.

Update: payouts as described. 24 hours if made before cut off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Update: After working with FT to solve a few “bugs”, I can say their service is amazing. They stepped CS up. My only wish was an increased limit. In other words, after paying them off a few times, I wished they would bump of the limit. For my business, we need all the cash we can get during the summer months. A bulk of the profit comes at the end of the year.

Unreliability and lack of customer service.in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Update: I no longer have any complaints. FT took my concerns seriously and we worked together to find a solution.

Terrible customer service - actually none.

I’ve been an entrepreneur my entire life. Not only do I work as a sole proprietor on limited projects, I own 7 businesses (corporations so if which generate over a Ms per year )worldwide. Toward the end of last year I applied for invoice factoring for my self proprietorship. I was quickly approved and received the funds. Some invoices were immediately paid back and then my account stopped working. The web app would send an email saying the funds will arrive the next day. Nothing appeared. This happened four times. One day, I decided to visit their website from a desktop. I got a message stating that my account was under review because of a change in repayment. Let me guess? I’m not supposed to pay off the invoices? To date, I have made every payment on time and I have not asked to “skip.”

I reached out to customer service 5 times over the last 30 days. They refuse to respond. The demographic that would likely need their service would find themselves facing extra hardships with this behavior. I made business decisions based access to additional funds. That was a big mistake. Luckily, I had something to fall back on. FT gained over $500 in fees and I wasted my time. I do not recommend Fundthrough because they’re unreliable and inconsistent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

the lines of communication with support is great and can even screen shares if further help is needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They don't do MCA's or Lines of credit Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

lines of credit options would be great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Invoice factoring previously we had no partners to turn to for these clients... Increased our revenue 120% that quarter Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for FundThrough Express?

FundThrough Express Categories on G2