Frontline Selling Reviews & Product Details

Frontline Selling Overview

What is Frontline Selling?

The FRONTLINE GPS accelerates lead generation and reinforces the sales activities that build and advance sales pipeline. The GPS helps companies with Remote Onboarding, Meaningful Interaction Execution (ie Discovery Call), Lead Generation and Content Sharing. The GPS is a critical component of the FRONTLINE lead generation solution. Companies often struggle to define what a lead is, but FRONTLINE has a very clear definition. A Real Lead is a Meaningful Interaction (MI) with a qualified prospect. An MI is a 20-30 minute calendared conversation with a meaningful person, at a meaningful time. The GPS drives the process of creating leads, and then successfully executing the MI to convert that lead to an opportunity.

Frontline Selling Details

Frontline Selling is Social Selling Made Easy - Mobilize your employees for social selling at enterprise scale.

FRONTLINE Selling helps salespeople start the sales cycle with the most effective way to engage B2B buyers. While many tools tell reps 'what' to do, they don't tell them 'how' to do it. That's what makes FRONTLINE different- we specialize in the 'how'. In addition, we are the only solution that provides the option to outsource your prospecting through our managed services division, train your internal team to execute our process or a combination of both. The combination of both solutions allows you to quickly fill pipeline gap by allowing our team to create those first meaningful conversations, and when you're ready to bring the process in-house, we will train your team and 'hand over the keys' when you are ready!

Frontline Selling
@sellmoreperiod

Frontline Selling Screenshots

Frontline Selling Reviews

Showing 31 Frontline Selling reviews
Already have Frontline Selling?
Managing Director
What do you like best?

They are excellent at continuing to followup with those "hard to reach" senior level contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of, other than dealing with either no-shows to the call from the Client end or rescheduled meetings that never take place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Participate in a "joint call" with one of the people that will be placing calls on your behalf. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting through our very large contact list. There is no way we could reach out to so many resources in the limited time that we have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

Frontline's consistent "Practice" of outreach off loads the time consuming effort required to uncover potential "suspects" of our services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The beginning - like most things, can be slow before you hit your stride...that's a shared slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our problem was not being able to build a substantial Marketing /Sales department for the size company we are without taking up too many resources / time. We have come together with Frontline working in concert in our efforts and goals. Everyone on each side are encouraging the other...one succeeds , we all Succeed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Frontline Selling
G2
EH
What do you like best?

I like the detailed information related to Meaningful Interactions when they are scheduled for reps. Also, the MI recaps are very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have only received two MI's since starting in mid January, (live for about 8 weeks) would like to see more MIs with qualified key players. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching key players at Health Systems, more exposure and market reach (impressions). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Representative
Computer & Network Security
What do you like best?

The idea and the mock calls durning the training was fantastic. The idea behind the round robin approach on the front seems like a great way to penetrate into accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

. A week after we got back to our desk it was hard to remember to keep putting this in play and remembering who you called that day. SFDC doesn't have a good way to track it. Lots of work, time calling on one account Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting past the gate keepers and having a conversation with the actual person you sought after Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM Bridge Sales Associate
What do you like best?

Peoplelinx leverages LinkedIn as its main platform, and honestly the two are a perfect match for social selling. While one digs up articles and related industry content for you to easily share, the other platform serves as a stage to show off those insights and gain awareness for your product or brand. Without Peoplelinx taking the time and the algorithms to find this content, marketers and salespeople such as myself would spend a lot of time trying to find who posts about our company--and where. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Areas this platform could improve: Peoplelinx is good at digging up industry content citing our company. However, some of these articles and mentions are in fact for our competitor, and upon searching through the article, sometimes we aren't mentioned at all! Obviously if we're trying to promote our brand, we aren't going to promote our competitors, unless it was a joint venture on a project, etc. My only other gripe is that the webinars, while informative for first-time social sellers, are repetitive, and rarely offer new content. Most start off with the same review slides introducing social selling, and then launch into their respective topics. I've checked back when recommended webinars, but the only change I've seen is a User's Choice Webinar. One last point, after you reach "Master Social Seller" status, you cannot advance any further, and considering it's rather easy to achieve, I think the titles and achievements could do with an overhaul. What I think could also be added is category tags under the articles section, such as choosing a certain industry's articles to share. Also just having general articles from industries a user would like to focus on would be nice. As much as I enjoy promoting my company's brand, I don't want to push my followers on social media, and need to break it up at times with other content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider overhauling whatever old system you're using to gain insights into your accounts and your brand, and take a look at PeopleLinx. Connected to Twitter, LinkedIn, as well as a host of other social media platforms it's the most painless way to quickly share news about your company with your followers. Your Marketing department can focus on other responsibilities, and you're also teaching each of your employees how to be social sellers on an easy-to-use platform--that's a win-win! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our Marketing department is often times very busy, and doesn't spend all day posting and promoting our brand. So by having our whole company standardize on PeopleLinx, we are all now effectively promoting our company's products and services, and each of us becoming social sellers. I've been able to measure the engagement each article receives, how many clicks, and which were most popular on each of my connected social platforms thanks to PeopleLinx's easy-to-read charts. Industry-related contacts have connected with me via Twitter and LinkedIn thanks to my posts and shares that effectively built my personal brand on these platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Account Executive Direct Sales
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

In past positions, I always engaged in LinkedIn marketing. My challenge was two-fold: finding relevant content and consistent posting. My company offers Peoplelinx as a tool and I've taken advantage of most of the features available to me. I feel it solves both of the aforementioned challenges quite well. I'm gaining traction with my customers and prospects and uncovering opportunities that I otherwise would not have gotten had it not been for Peopleinx. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because I'm a competitive person, I like being on the leader board. I'm not sure what the matrix is that determines 'points' in the system, but it seems like you get a ton of points for setting things up but then not so much after. I have quite a few clicks and shares so I'm not sure why I'm not moving up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I know nothing of pricing. If your company offers PeopleLinx, use it. You have nothing to lose and you will realize results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

See above about what I like most. It puts this marketing on auto-pilot so you are not searching for relevant content and posting regularly. In my 3 months since using it, I've gotten interest from my higher level contacts who have proactively reached out to me. At least one should result in a large contract Q4 2016 or Q1 2017. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

People Linx is very straight forward and engaging. The "cards" are very straight forward and direct the user how to complete the actions. The points system also makes this competitive among your peers. Overall, this system is very good at reminding you to take care of your professional social presence and provides a pool of content for my own network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to complete an action item because the card drops you off within LinkedIn and you get lost how to complete. This rarely happens, but one example is the "change your linked url". because there isn't anything to visually guide you to change it. Another thing is that "cards" can be literally completed by clicking the card. This sort of compromises the integrity of the system because users can click, not complete, but will still receive the points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Able to personalize cards with brand image. Many employees brush it off as spam, but the use of logo would help for more people to take notice and use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

People Linx helps our company with employee professional profile development as well as amplification of branded content. Users are able to upgrade the level of their profiles while also being advocates to share our company content to their own networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategic Enterprise Account Executive
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

The content to share on Linkedin. I get more that 100 clicks on mostof the content I post. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don;t seem to get points for how many people read the content I post. I think we should get points fore every one who looks at the articles we post; I would like to be able to add my own content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to stay connected with great content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Connecting with prospects and showing a strong knowledge of my industry. By sharing content that is not directly trying to sell a customer a product or solution but show how our technology can solve problems is worth more than a good brochure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Comcast Business Sales - Fiber-optic Data & Voice
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

It's so easy to have meaningful touch points for my customers. I love how it integrates with LinkedIn for easy sharing. It's so important to be seen regularly to stay top of mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike. The only time I had a problem with reporting they fixed it quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! Make it a habit to use it regularly. Social selling is extremely important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Positioning myself as the go-to expert in my field. It's easy to stay in front of my customers and share good content rather than the fluff and noise that most people churn out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Executive
Information Services
What do you like best?

Ability to take company supplied content as well as my sourced content to share via LinkedInd, Twitter, or email - see how often content is liked / viewed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

certain sources are not recognized once pasting the URL in PeopleLinx Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ability to share content with various groups in different platforms allows more connection to the business users - not just your own solutions, but what is likely pertinent in the overall industry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

sharing pertinent business environment material clients, prospects, and general audience are interested in reading

helped to expand Twitter followers in multiple companies and ability to know who is liking the material Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Account Executive
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

Aggregated information to help you Aquire new connects, Give you market insight and Develop clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently you can not set a post time, it posts on demand. It would be nice to have the capability to schedule a time/date to post. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tomorrow is Today! Start using it and make it a part of your weekly routine! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Selling is a key part of developing your sales pipeline. PeopleLinx gives you capabilities to leverage information and tools to succeed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT
What do you like best?

PeopleLinx keeps articles that are important for my customers in front of me. A lot of the mystery of what to post pn my page is handled by professional social marketers. I can focus on prospecting and have the tools i need to get extra attention from potential prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Alot of the articles are not specific to the businesses that i am marketing to. Also the time between articles can be more than a couple weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More people are looking at my profile and reading the articles. The more exposure my name gets, the easier it is to scedule appointments and be a leader in my industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

PeopleLinx puts a lot of resources at my fingertips, and all in one convenient place. Client relationship management is enhanced by the intuitive organization and timely reminders by the platform which allow me to link useful articles and research to my clients quickly, effortlessly, professionally and with high impact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found that some of the information is redundant, but frankly, a very small amount, given the scope of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a serious look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staying in touch with my clients with relevant, timely and concise information, that is quick to source and share, and keeps me top-of-mind as a trusted advisor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use and recommendations that are easy to follow. I also like tracking feature to help us target and review content as well as offer targeted messaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some articles do not apply but the tool allows me to customize and bring in content. I would like to see easier ways for us to bring in external content as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evaluate how well it matches up with current social media stratagy and log on every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keep existing clients informed on my business and draw potential clients with new updates/articles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how easy it is to post articles to your network. PeopleLinx makes this process easy and efficient.

I also love the weekly webinars that are available to all users that help us use LinkedIn better on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish more articles were made available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem that peoplelinx helps me solve is marketing and touching potential clients in a much wider lens. By using peoplelinx, I can effectively target larger groups or certain industries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President, Market Leader
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

Very easy to learn and begin using. Very efficient! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing sticks out as a dislike. There may be more tools available that I'm not aware of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product that does everything it says it will do! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Branding. Now being recognized as an industry leader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It provides you an easy way to post relevant articles to social media sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a function that would allow you to post to multiple groups at the same time. Hootesuite offers this functionality and it makes posting to groups very fast and convenient. If there also was a way to schedule posts in the future that would be nice addition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting my brand out on social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The information that they offer to Share is excellent! I enjoy reading and sharing the articles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Probably too many opportunities/emails. They can get lost and move down on the priority list as busy as we all are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, see how it extends the capabilities of your sales force. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staying in touch with my contacts is great. This is an effortless way of doing this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Specialist | 3DEXPERIENCE
What do you like best?

I like being able to upload our own content by pasting in a url. I like being able to track clicks and to see from which social media source the most clicks are coming from. I like seeing the rankings of points against other colleagues and team members; the competitive factor is motivating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I highly dislike the update that has removed the ability to see "All-time clicks". It is important to me to know how many clicks I have had in total and to compare that to my other colleagues. I understand the benefit of resetting the points after every month or "season", however, we should still have an option to view the rankings of "all-time clicks" and "all-time shares" per user. The current point system seems to promote quantity of shares over quality of shares. Many people will log on for 15 minutes every 2 weeks and share every article at once. I'm sure that PeopleLinx never intended for users to utilize their tool this way but unfortunately that is the case.

My recommendations are:

1. Limit the number of articles each user can share - per day - to 3, 4, or 5.

2. Give an option to view the "All-time Clicks" and "All-time Shares" per user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PeopleLinx is a great way to share relevant content about your Company or Products to the world. Most effective way to use this platform is to aim your content specifically at certain audiences by sharing to LinkedIn Groups and using @mentions/#hashtags.

Quality over Quantity! Don't overshare; your followers, connections, group members and colleagues may get annoyed by oversharing and either un-follow you or just disregard all of your future shares. Maintain your reputation by posting meaningful content. Some LinkedIn Group Administrators will lock you from sharing if you share too much content or share too much "Salesy" content.

Platforms like PeopleLinx can really help improve your own personal social media relevance and lead you to improve your profiles. Recommended! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to track the visibility of my digital marketing content and discern which content results in the most interest from viewers. I can save time by using one platform to post to multiple social media outlets, LinkedIn Groups, and individuals all at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple one-click posting as a LinkedIn update Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. It fits nicely into my communication strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It took me a while to start using it but now that I do, it's easy to see the benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to keep my network informed with content that likely impacts their business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ET
What do you like best?

How easy it is to research and post. Plus, it teaches you about social media and how to use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

wish it had more customized content for my business ... Comcast Business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customized content from Comcast Business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting the word out .. corporate branding and personal branding - thought leader Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT
What do you like best?

The ease of use and the information that is allows me to share Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need more specific networking material that I can work on target markets with. attorneys, doctors, etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving their business internet and voice needs and streamlining the process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The daily recommendations for posting articles and keeping your presence active. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not always clear if clicks on shared articles are captured. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Promoting myself as a professional in my field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The email notification for the new content and the sharing methodology Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Seeing in the articles page the ones that I have already shared Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Presence on the social network, more visibilty Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Sales Enablement Specialist
What do you like best?

Ease of use - easy to share content and manage what is being shared. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I loved the old timeline - don't necessarily love the new one as it isn't as easy to just share from - especially employee sourced content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

would love to have a way to share content just internally. For example, tips & tricks for social selling and competitor information that we wouldn't want to share externally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social selling - the team is more savvy now with content sharing than they were a year ago, which is fantastic! They don't have to search for content, it's readily accessible for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.