Frase.io Reviews & Product Details

Frase.io Overview

What is Frase.io?

The first Answer Engine Optimization platform. Frase improves SEO and drives conversion by using your website content to answer your visitors' questions. Frase's quickly evolving set of AI-powered tools help you easily identify the questions your target audience is asking online, quickly create and optimize content capable of answering those questions, and instantly provide answers to curious or confused site visitors. Marketing agencies and in-house marketers all over the world use Frase's platform to ensure that prospects never leave a website before they find what they're looking for.

Frase.io Details

Frase is building a word processor equipped with intelligence to perform unsupervised search and make marketers more productive.

Frase, Inc.
2017
Boston, MA

Frase.io Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Frase.io community
Have you used Frase.io before?

Frase.io Reviews

Showing 25 Frase.io reviews
Already have Frase.io?
Co-Owner
What do you like best?

The AI function simplifies content brief creation while still allowing for the document to editable, saves me so much time. Being able to separate work into folders makes it easy to pick up where I left off on any client.

This is also the fastest I have ever been able to set-up a new app and the live demo got me up to speed on the app in record time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this point there isn't much to dislike. It would be beneficial to be able to integrate Grammerly, at the moment I have to export all documents to check content I have created. Skipping this step would help save more time and pulling from so many sources give the confidence the you don't have any plagiarism. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Frase creation of a content brief or content for a client meant hours on google pulling information together manually to create a cohesive document, but not any more. Frase does all the searching for me and i just click, drag, copy and paste to create the perfect document. There are even templates help speed things along. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO Content Specialist
What do you like best?

I like how intuitive the interface is and how easy it is to create documents that help us optimize content. I also like the many features, including:

A comprehensive list of semantically related keywords to add. I also find it helpful that the topic keywords change color to indicate there use. Moreover, I like how I can click a topic keyword and see how the competitor used it.

I also like the list of header sections from the competitors and questions people ask.

Last, I like the Google Search Console integration. This feature helps us find content optimization opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike their subscription service and customer support. I purchased a one-month plan to test the service. After one month, I stopped using my account. I didn't know the account was set to auto-subscription. I got charged for two additional months. I emailed Frase three times for a refund and nobody will reply. Disgraceful!

I dislike there is not an option to exclude competitor blogs from document analyses. I would like to exclude non-relevant search results.

There is also an issue with copying and pasting text from other sources. For example, I've had problems pasting content copied from websites, .txt docs, and other editors like Grammarly.

There are a few more things I see a potential for improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure they don't steal your money and ignore your emails! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Frase is an excellent tool for SEO and content teams. It has changed the way we optimize our content and work with guest writers.

For example, we use Frase to create detailed content briefs for guest writers. The briefs help writers create optimized and relevant content that stands up to the competition. The focused content also reduces the editing process.

We also use Frase to optimize existing blog posts and pages on our website. For example, we recently used Frase to optimize a blog post. A week later, the post jumped up to Google's Featured Snippet spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shivbhadrasinh Gohil
What do you like best?

The Frase tool has been helpful to write long-form content faster and deliver better quality.

The tool's concept map feature is impressive.

With the help of Frase, I no longer need to spend time on competitor research before starting to write.

Also, Frase helps me not to miss out on an important point in my article. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I expected an arrangement to sort my pages based on projects which may be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are someone who is writing long-form content, I highly recommend giving Frase a shot. I have used these for a few weeks now and have improved the performance in content writing.

The tool will help you write SEO-optimized content in a sorted manner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using the tool to write the long-form blog posts.

Earlier, I used to go through multiple pages over the internet for my keyword and do competitor research, create a content summary, and then design my content.

However, with Frase, everything can be done on a single platform, and that too, sorted! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Frase.io helps me create new content for my blog posts within minutes thanks to its AI-based content creation method. It also helps me to reduce from my time to answer to my leads question with their application called Answer Engine, with this application my chatbot is now more cleaver. It searches the query that asked by my lead and searches Google and answers automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their UI could be better. But currently, it does what we expect from the application, so honestly, there is anything that I disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have considered creating more content for your websites or your customers' website the frase.io might help you or if you are looking for a chatbot for your website that helps to reduce your time to implement every questions to be answered, this is also an amazing app for you to get. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Frase.io helps me to get new leads, and also helps me to create new contents even right now I can write a book within 10 days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Podcaster Relations
What do you like best?

It is the ease of use , and the awesome value delivered in a matter of seconds. as someone who believes in the power of good content creation, Frase, is a big bright new world Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was a little expensive at firs, especially t o add just one more user to my account, but it is worth it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Oh wow, there are just too many to count, turn around time on content product is a big place, industry insight s is another.. If you need to find a place to start exoexploing an industry or niche, Frase is the one and only start for sure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Associate
What do you like best?

Intuitive UI.

A good support team.

Concept map.

Easy to write SEO optimized articles.

The research assistant saves a lot of time.

Questions feature and answer bot helps to identify content gaps.

Answer assistant helps site visitors find relevant content.

The dev and support team is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've had minor text formatting issues such as H2 not being formatted correctly.

It would be even better if they had keyword metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves me a ton of time which I would have spent manually researching a topic.

It helps me write SEO optimized content that my audience wants to know about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

All the information online in one place.

Can compare titles, read excerpts of competitors, see the most used keywords, must include topics, and which phrase is used in what context in the competitor site.

Saves time on research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

During content optimization, it picks phrases that are irrelevant.

For example -

If I am writing about 10 products and in that list, I have not included a product that's mentioned by the reference site, it flags that and gives the content a lower score.

It also cannot distinguish between similar phrases (that humans can). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to write content that converts, go for Frase.

If you want to save time while researching, go for Frase.

If want to start a blog or write a research paper, go for Frase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to write informative articles for our users.

We get a lot of insights on what are topics we must use, what questions the users are asking, how to give them the best answer, what are the top 10 pages talking about, etc.

Frase is a great tool for getting all the information without having to open many tabs. It is easy to use.

Any time we want to know what a certain article is talking about, we get the most relevant excerpt from the article.

We don't have to skim through the whole article and find what's important and useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how fast you can do research based on topics & popular questions and how easy it is to optimize content against top articles. Also, love the AI powered chat bots - the Answer Engines! They are easy to implement and site visitors love them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if you could compare content from two urls side by side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Frase is an excellent tool if you are a blogger or a website developer. It is great for researching and writing optimized content and also provide highly intelligent chat bots (Answer Engines) which help keep clients on the websites longer and improve the overall user experience.

Customer service is top-notch! I highly recommend the Frase.io! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I research and create SEO optimized blogs and newsletters for clients very fast. I also implement intelligent answer bots (Answer Engines) into websites using DUDA platform.

Frase integration with Drift works great when chatting to a real person is desired.

We have implemented an answer engine into a website to answer COVID-related questions in addition to the website own questions/answers. Site users are very pleased to find all the information they need in one place! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Inspiration Officer / Founder
What do you like best?

I have been using Frase for I guess 1.5 years now, and typically use it in the projects I do for my customers (F.ex. Creating a new value proposition).

It has been instrumental for me in doing research about the market trends, what's really going on, and to quickly get to a relevant set of facts to underpin other conclusions / drive the direction of the value proposition.

Another way I use it is to get insight in the key competitors of my customers and zoom in/out on what the essence of their messaging is all about.

The speed of getting insights, the summarization of the articles, and how to build a solid summary of that is priceless. Saved 100s of hours by now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing so far. For what I use it it does the job perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deep research around market facts / trends / and competitive messaging Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

If you're serious about your content and SEO, then you need Frase. It's an excellent AI software/platform.

It helps me research, create and optimise my content. The answer engine also helps to keep visitors engaged on my site.

The UI is user friendly. It shows you what to tweak or take action on to improve your content and SEO.

What I love most about Frase is their super friendly and responsive team. They are available in case you need any help. They always strive to make the platform better for users.

Frase is an indispensable tool for writers, marketers, content creators and SEOs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I love everything about this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Question/topic research, creating content briefs, content optimisation and answer engine optimisation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Super easy to use. Just let it crawl your website and it will automatically create the question and answers for you. If you've already invested heavily in content (technical/how to/inbound) it allows you to easily leverage that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

UI could use a little work - just to make it clearer to understand what each tool does. But I imagine this will come in time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have very complex products with lots of specifications and technical information. This makes it easy for us to surface that info in the chat format. Even though it lives elsewhere on the site already - many people dont ever reach it because they're not sure where it lives. The chatbot lowers that barrier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

So many things.

Although I am a relatively new user, Frase.Io has greatly helped our organization.

The Content Brief and the Content optimization combined have helped shorten our writing and research time by at least 40% (2-4 hours per week, per writer). In addition, we have had success getting a number of content articles to now appear in pole-position on Google. The Question Research and Topic ideas have also helped our team start to put together a stronger blueprint for our topic cluster and pillar page type layouts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really.

We are contemplating upgrading to the answer engine in future quarters.

If I were to say anything, it would be that the Content curation felt slightly weaker to the other services that Frase provides.

Nevertheless, it is a very good product with a great team that has a genuine passion for the development of this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO and content optimization in particular. Our Marketing team has more strength in classic SEM (PPC) and although we have external SEO consultants helping, the decision was made that we need to improve more in-house.

In a nutshell, Frase.Io has helped us by organizing our articles and content more efficiently and in a way that answers the question of the applicant using the words they are familiar with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Content Brief feature helps me get a quick overview of the topic I'm researching so even if its something I know nothing about, I have keywords, context, and an idea of relevant sources to help shape my deeper inquiries. I also like that I can review and plug-in references as I'm drafting within the Content Curation feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Content Optimization feature isn't super intuitive in terms of understanding the value of the metrics. I also would like to check my content against specific sources, or at least rule out sources I know aren't relevant for comparison for my needs. I would also like an accessible and simple onboarding for the various other features that I know I am underutilizing, or not even aware of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep exploring the features. There are useful components that aren't always readily apparent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's my first step in research for topics I am unfamiliar with. It helps me minimize the time I spend learning, which I typically cannot bill for, so it speeds the time-to-value when onboarding a new customer or taking on a new project. It also helps me put together better, targeted proposals. The features have grown since we first purchased Frase, so I know there is more to discover. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

We help clients with internet marketing and this product is really helping us reduce the research time to create quality and search engine optimized content fast with its proprietary NLP algorithm.

We are using frase for a few months now, and it's definitely a great piece of software for content writing.

You'll never find a better product than frase to help you organize, research, and optimize your content writing efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be tricky sometimes for different niches to write content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

reduced the time to research and write content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder | Social Media Strategy and Inbound Marketing
Internet
What do you like best?

The content briefs and optimisation tool have streamlined our whole approach to content creation, allowing us to produce better-optimised content, pre-publish, with greater confidence that we're giving search engines every opportunity to reward us for topic proximity and reader value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like about Frase. Looking forward to the UX and UI develop and improve over time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've taken more responsibility and onus away from clients, in creating guidance and briefs for writers, and can now offer improved services around content optimisation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Recruiting/Sales
What do you like best?

Ability to create content briefs saving a ton of time on research. SEO optimize your article with keywords and headings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

everything works well so far, any issues are quickly addressed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

give it a go Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Frase helps explore a topic fully and aids on creating the best piece of content possible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Takes the effort out of digging around to research what's required for top quality content on a given topic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the login doesn't work properly and I have to reload Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a trial and see how you get on with it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It streamlines the research and planning phases of all onsite content we deliver at scale Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Président et fondateur
What do you like best?

AI-sourced search allowing for the ability of writing thought leadership content faster and with greater range of ideas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

System should evaluate the final written document based on SEO ranking. This is a big miss and one much needed. In addition, need to have a filter to ensure we are not plagiarizing the content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research for content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Frase is the ideal answer engine, with an ease of use interface, simple instruction, within minutes you can have optimised content. Whether you want to optimise while writing copy, or maybe even optimise an existing website, Frase interfaces with your copy, and then compares to the top ranking pages for similar keywords. Follow the guidance, and you have a very slick copy optimiser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be a review of the user experience, but otherwise I've found the whole experience easy to use and am now a regular subscriber. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are many other semantic and answer engine solutions, but with Frase, the ease of use, 'real time' optimisation of copy has been a real benefit for my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pastor
What do you like best?

Love the time saving aspect for writing scripts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Doesn’t work on Firefox browser...

Need to integrate it for Firefox Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Writing scripts for YouTube more efficiently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The content brief automation and how quickly it formulates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of keyword depth and not including all relevant keywords to the topic submitted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content brief automation and developing briefs for our content team at a much faster pace than we would manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact it gives me the most used keywords, average word count, headlines and question ideas. This all makes this tool so easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool has so much potential and it could get better if added even more metrics to the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try this out and see if this tools works for you. It's great for content writers as well as SEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optimizing live content as well as getting ideas for new content and structure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

List of keywords with frequency, give very quick yet indepth insight of what is lacking in the content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The questions it collects only limited to Quora and YouTube. It should expand to other sources like people also ask for box, niche forums, related searches, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Easy to benchmark your content quality against competitor.

2. Helpful in scaling quality content generation.

3. Help writers understand SEO requirement without fuss. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

It's all solid, nothing not to like. Frase is a digital muse and writing assistant built into one tool set Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, frase is one of those tools you cannot live without Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Idea collection

Nlp analysis

Question research Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Helps optimise my web pages for keyword I’m targeting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Don’t dislike anything just lack time to fully utilise other features inside Frase Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Frase is copy editor helping me rank higher in the search results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.