EveryoneSocial

Fully equip your people to succeed in the digital world with the preferred employee advocacy and social selling platform. Used by leading teams in marketing, sales, internal communications, and recruiting.

Give your people the tools they need to engage across the ever-growing array of digital channels.

Work for EveryoneSocial?

Learning about EveryoneSocial?

EveryoneSocial Reviews

Ask EveryoneSocial a Question
Showing 132 EveryoneSocial reviews
EveryoneSocial review by Michele Angelo C.
Michele Angelo C.

"All you need in 1 Click"

What do you like best?

Since i started to use it, i save a lot of time on looking for the right news to share on my social network profiles, and my Profiles are more active. I have an increase of followers and more engagement with the key-player. Everyonesocial let me Access easily to my Corporate and main Newspapers Streaming in one page and all you need is 1 click to share it with all yours Social network profiles : Amazing.

The Analytics provide statistics data that give me the view to address the right message

What do you dislike?

I Use the App daily, i found it extremely Smart, user friendly,

I miss the opportunity to share in easily news coming from others country, will be great have The chance to select the newspapers from different countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Via EveryoneSocial I can see easily all the latest corporate news and select the right one to share. Super.

simply using the app I see directly the latest news and share on all my network or select just one

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about EveryoneSocial
EveryoneSocial review by Cole G.
Cole G.

"Intuitive platform with good company adoption "

What do you like best?

The platform is VERY easy to understand once you are logged in. There is not allot of fluff to this, each area of both the mobile and web app's are concise and allows you to spend minimal time with big results. The set up from the account manger at ES was very painless and they answered all our questions and hosted 2 1hr company wide education sessions! The admin side is very easy to navigate and train new admins.

What do you dislike?

There are some integrations that are limited, this is mostly do to the social platforms you are sharing to not Everyone Social. From time to time there will be some issues with the page not loading, fixed by refreshing the page. When this happens you do loose the info (say you were entering new users to be added). The team at Everyone Social is aware of the issue and have been helpful to resolve it. It would be really cool to be able to pull in social page feeds such as from LinkedIn or Facebook, this would really help out watching competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand where your goals for employee social selling are and how your content will leverage employees. If you are a large business this is a great tool. If you have less than 5 employees I would say there are better options.

We are getting our sales and marketing teams sharing our native content on a way more consistent basis. We are increasing out sales qualified leads through creating our employees to becoming though leaders in our industry. This is also a great tool for HR to use for recruiting new employees.

What Employee Advocacy solution do you use?

EveryoneSocial review by Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.

"Everyone Social review"

What do you like best?

I can send out posts on several different platforms at one time which is great and time saving for me. I really like that variety of posts that it offers me to share as well.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is not being able to have new posts to share all the time but I dont think that is Everyone Socials fault, per se, I believe it is the company that manages the posts so I cant really say I have a dislike of Everyone Social.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product and very easy to use. If you want a platform that offers great posts and one that you can share easily to your network, this is the one for you.

I am able to use social selling and networking easily on a daily basis with this platform. The platform offers numerous posts for you to share and also gives you the ability to choose many personal selections that you can manage, stats that you can view, and tools to have you with it all as well.

EveryoneSocial review by Anaïs N.
Anaïs N.

"Easy to use Social Media Branding helper"

What do you like best?

Having direct access to relevant shareable and approved content and scheduling the posts in advance is a major advantage and helps me attract the right talent on LinkedIn as well as improve my company's branding. I also appreciate that this is a service that allows you to post directly to not only LinkedIn, but also Twitter, Xing, Facebook etc. The network reach achieved through this tool is therefore amazing. It literally takes me 5 minutes a week to get in there, find relevant content within a second and schedule it for the week. Before that, I needed to be extremely careful around which content to post as not everything was PR approved.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is somewhat obviously that the posts have not been shared directly, which makes the experience less authentic to the crowd we are trying to reach. People in our industry (tech) will know this is automated. I would also like to see better industry news - right now this stream is more on the weaj side. Also, the plugin to grab posts and submit them doesn't work, so I am finding it difficult to submit content for sharing purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Making sure to have a steady flow of resources online (articles, blog posts etc)

To me personally this allows better LinkedIn exposure and better visibility of my company's activity for my followers and potential candidates. I also improves my ranking in the network.

EveryoneSocial review by Magnus Emil F.
Magnus Emil F.

"Great time saving tool for sales - Bad for uploading own video content "

What do you like best?

I love that it saves me times and makes me more customer centric. I usually spend my Sundays scheduling for 2 weeks ahead (3-4 posts per week). By doing this on Sunday for half an hour, I get more time during the work week to call customers, and generelly build and nurture customer relations. It therefore indirectly helps my pipeline management.

What do you dislike?

I've tried to upload own video content and schedule it, but it doesn't work. As video is one of the most engaging content you now can post, it's weird that EveryoneSocial isn't allowing for this. Linking to youtube or any other video media site isn't always good enough, as business content isn't always published there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as your main company content platform. It makes a great case for sales personell actually taking time publishing relevant industry content for their customers to see. It's super easy, swift to deploy, and eventually gives you the results you want to see on inbound marketing. Would give 10/10 if it wouldn't have been for the statistician in me that says "nothing is perfect", so let's say 8/10!

I'm solving time issues with EveryoneSocial. I get more time with my customers, acquiring new business and giving them more of my time. At the same time, it makes my social selling profile and personal brand stronger on social media.

EveryoneSocial review by Gastón E.
Gastón E.

"Great social media tool to keep me engaged with my network."

What do you like best?

I liked that I can pull great content from different sources and schedule them to fit in the best times for the best channels and this keeps me relevant in creating my personal brand and give me more free time.

What do you dislike?

Would be good to have more insight regarding the publications, in a easy way to understand or navegate, like a chart. Also Hidding what I allready published in order to have a clear view of what I have available to post. Perhaps to have it separate. Also a check that some content is duplicated in order to not publish too times the same content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look to the analytics tools to improve that part of ES

I could automated in a way all my publishing to be a top ambassador in my company. I have great SSI beacuse I can easly publish content. Also Hidding what I allready published in order to have a clear view of what I have available to post. Perhaps to have it separate. Also a check that some content is duplicated in order to not publish too times the same content.

EveryoneSocial review by Alyson M.
Alyson M.

"Super great platform for social media"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to navigate the website. I really enjoy the leader board because it gives you a desire to expand your social media presence. I like how they have recommended articles and it shows you who's shared what.

What do you dislike?

The emails are difficult for me to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend investing in this product. It's a great tool to control your social media platforms with ONE CLICK. The articles are very relevant and my following seems to enjoy them.

More people have been looking at my LinkedIn and I am getting a ton more interaction with my posts. This platform also gives me access to articles that I don't see coming in from my subscribed content. It keeps me posting daily because I enjoy to see my score go up on the Leader board.

EveryoneSocial review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"Social Media Made Easy - Easier? "

What do you like best?

I love that you can add curated content and any news stream you'd like. And that it's super easy to use that way, as simple and clicking and scheduling or sharing.

What do you dislike?

UI is alright but could use some updates. Seems kind of 'clunky' when adding your own links and content to share. Also I cannot find the capability of 'rescheduling' a scheduled post, I have to delete and re-add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! What a time saver!

Sharing our content and making it easy for our large organization to have other employees easily share content and make it readily available. It helps with spreading our thought leadership as well as industry expertise. It also saves a LOT of time for me, to focus on my actual job, but also share company and product content.

EveryoneSocial review by David Y.
David Y.

"Awesome Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the way that everything is organized. Very simple and user-friendly. I have all the information I need and I really like the ranking (Current Leaders) because it makes me feel that I need to do my best every single day.

What do you dislike?

Anything. I really love this tool and the way you can us it. I just think that it would be cool to have it on my native language (Spanish) but every thin else is awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love it! Use the queue option in order to program your post in advance. This function is very important if you will be out of your office because of work or vacations.

Better time organization, helps me to be aware of the industry and news.

EveryoneSocial review by Keli K.
Keli K.

"Easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

I like that our marketing teams can organize content into feeds so that I can easily find things to share that are relevant to the people I would like to share with. I also really like being able to schedule my posts. I take 10-15 minutes in the morning to schedule them, then I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day.

What do you dislike?

I'd like it better if each of the pieces of content had the date that you last shared it rather than just that you have shared it. It would make it easier to see what would be good to share again.

I'm able to share content on SM throughout the day without having to be on SM all day long. I can schedule in the morning (or days in advance when I am going to be off work)

EveryoneSocial review by Beata H.
Beata H.

"EveryoneSocial - connects & engages in a simple way!"

What do you like best?

Simplicity-smart way to share articles! Through one engagement we are able to target all channels we want. We can add & modify our posts, we schedule on do them on the go! very easy, intuitive & recommended.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe there is anything to mention here. Everything is working as wanted & nothing is missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for a tool that is easy to use & is always improving? choose EveryoneSocial

Simplicity-smart way to share articles - connectivity with 3rd party tools. Alerts & stats are visual & easy to understand. With EveryoneSocial we work as a team towards our goals - sharing & educating is our main objective. Making people aware of whats going on at our end. We are able to be aligned on what is shared, what impact it had & what the outcome is. We are a team using one tool which spreads our news through all our social media channels - that is simplicity & time saving.

EveryoneSocial review by Amanda A.
Amanda A.

"A great tool to give you that extra push in social "

What do you like best?

I really like the interface of ES. I looked into a lot of other social advocacy tool and ES looked the most intuitive to me. The layout is very similar to popular social platforms so the learning curve is very little.

What do you dislike?

I think that some technical features could be improved like user management or some of the reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and see how much it improves your sales teams social presence and How much traffic is directed to your content and website.

We are encouraging our sales team to share the new content our marketing team is working on as well as other third party articles to represent themselves as subject matter experts.

EveryoneSocial review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Rob's ES Review"

What do you like best?

Everyone Social provides current trends and statistics across multiple streams including compliance, sales tips, thought leadership, GES, and more. It also allows you to manage your streams and add others such as Forbes.

What do you dislike?

There is some inherent redundancy in the articles posted across the streams unfortunately. And that takes away from the value. Also if there could be more articles within each stream that would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check EveryoneSocial regularly and definitely post/share articles of interest regularly so that you can increase your LinkedIn SSI.

One obvious benefit is the education you get that can be applied as you talk with your clients and prospects. This is huge because it allows you to provide valuable insights that are current and it helps you gain access quicker and build credibility faster. When you can apply thought leadership whether it be compliance or training or even just sales tips, it will eventually lead to improved sales results.

EveryoneSocial review by User

"Social Selling with EveryoneSocial!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the tracking report on views and analytics reported(clicks, engagements, shares). It's also an easy way to see what we as a company would like to make know via social platforms. It's been a helpful reminder for me to actively engagement my network with content. The Google Chrome extension has been a great tool for things that I'd like to post and track activity with but do not appear in the company stream.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this tool. I have used it for roughly 3 months, and plan to continue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would highly recommend.

EveryoneSocial has helped to provide some organization and tracking to my social media activity. I have typically engaged on LinkedIn with a shotgun approach of posting what i deem to be relevant business material. Using this tool has definitely aligned a strategy to how I post content.

EveryoneSocial review by Hazel O.
Hazel O.

"Great experience with EveryoneSocial"

What do you like best?

The app, site and bookmarklet/browser extension that EveryoneSocial offer are great, but the real highlight here is the team itself. From our initial contact with the Sales team, through to implementation and ongoing support from our Success Manager, the team at EveryoneSocial have been incredibly responsive and helpful. ES has made changes to the platform to suit our needs and are always willing to take feedback on board.

What do you dislike?

The product itself is pretty solid, but there are some advancements to be made in the user outreach (email/push notification) and analytics sections. Luckily, the team at ES are very transparent about what they're currently working on and their roadmap, and I'm happy that these areas are currently being innovated and improved upon.

Most companies underestimate the power of engaging employees on social media. Social media policies and restrictions in the workplace can leave employees feeling unsure how and when to engage on social, and this tool helps to take the guesswork out of that. In using this tool, we've increased our reach and engagements significantly.

EveryoneSocial review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"Great tool to improve my social media impact"

What do you like best?

The browser app is really easy to use and the stream is really efficient. I also have the streaming from my company that's permit me to promote some news an have a better social media impact. I am not a marketing guy and I have to improve my personal marketing "everyonesocial" is the good way to do it

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is not so cool, I never use it. There is no way to share a link related to a news with the android browser.

Maybe the stream could be better organize, when you have an important list then you have to scroll down to find all your stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try and you'll adopt it

I am better inform and I don't have to use my rss field, I have all in one with that tool. I am use it everyday even saturday and sunday.

EveryoneSocial review by wayne p.
wayne p.

"Anyone can be a master of social media"

What do you like best?

EveryoneSocial combines a single repository for company and industry content with a scheduler that allows users to post all day/night/week without spending any time at all on social media. Love this!

What do you dislike?

Many of the streams do not contain any content. Perhaps this is limited by my company, not the tool.

I need to generate market awareness for a new SaaS category. Social selling is an ideal way to do that, but is typically way too time consuming to do effectively. With ES, I am flooding twitter and linkedin with targeted content at the most opportune times.

EveryoneSocial review by David Anthony S.
David Anthony S.

"Love the ease of use, and the abundance of articles."

What do you like best?

Love the fact that I have tons of interesting articles and choices in what I can share. Its a great platform that allows me also to see root metrics on my performance, our leaderboard feature was disabled recently, but will be activated during higher social periods.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, its easy to use. And very user friendly so very hard to say that I have any real dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use product

There are tons of networking opportunities, you can share all kinds of articles. Tons of subjects that you can share with your followers, I have noticed tons more engagements as well as feedback. Able to get my brands message out in a controlled but very friendly manner.

EveryoneSocial review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"A must use tool to incress your impact on social media "

What do you like best?

This tools allows me to receive a consolidated view from selected feeds, review then & re-post only what I select. Helps me be more effective on linked-in across my companies many streams . & beyond .

The "share it" is a killer feature , lets me create a post from other web content then track & analyses . I have the "share it" bottom in my browser toolbar all the time now. This tracking help keeps my posts targeted and relevant.

What do you dislike?

what is there to dislike ? not sure how to improve this fab tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

simple fast & easy.

we are using this tool to support social media amplification , deliver targeted content to dell's linked-in users & track . we now have one tool to show many people actions.

EveryoneSocial review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"Makes it easy to manage my posting pipeline"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule/queue up my posts and create a pipeline. This allows me to spend a small amount of time at once to setup several posts throughout the week. Based on my profile settings it will queue up posts multiple times a day at the times I define.

What do you dislike?

The same post may show up in multiple streams but is not recognized as being the same post. So you run the risk of posting the same content more than once. It would be nice to be able to setup rules to automatically queue up specific streams based on preferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good option for allowing your users engage on social media.

The platform helps me maintain both my online presence and promote my company's content at the same time.

EveryoneSocial review by Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

"EveryoneSocial is an easy to use platform for social sharing for our employees. "

What do you like best?

One of the best parts of my experience with ES is their willingness to consider, and often implement ideas or requests we have to help make the app better for our users.

Most of the time, they've already thought of it, too, so it's already on the road map!

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I dislike. They are really accommodating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research, and you'll find that EveryoneSocial has the features you really need, for a price that is competitive. Add in their great attention to detail, personal investment (my rep sent me a wedding gift!), and commitment to innovation and you have a winner.

We now have a way to disseminate company information privately to our employees, plus we can share content through our employees to their networks and see that engagement amplify our influence.

EveryoneSocial review by Peter H.
Peter H.

"A great tool to make your social media selling easier"

What do you like best?

I love the different streams that allow for content that my company has approved to upload to LinkedIn and support our social media selling. I also like the leaderboard and the analytics to track my performance against my peers. I love the mobile app which I use regularly because of my travel schedule.

What do you dislike?

I really cant think of anything I don't like.

The benefit is I am able to produce content to LinkedIn and other social media with content that is approved by my company. No guessing what is appropriate to share.

"Everyone Social Experience"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is having several types of information consolidated in one platform and despite the variety of contents, all of them are pretty useul somehow.

What do you dislike?

There I nothing I really dislike but as an improvement, I think some of the contents could be more directly connected to economy and sector trends ( at least of GESI LaTam),

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personaly, I consider it a great market tool and it is possible to separate it according to your departments/ areas. So in my company there's a special profile for relevant news of Latam Sales Territory, or then for Compliance Market trends, etc.

A lot of the content brought I can bring to t prospects as relevant information wen trying to book a meeting or even during the meeting.

EveryoneSocial review by Jean-Paul L.
Jean-Paul L.

"Quick and easy to use, and effective"

What do you like best?

That I can quickly scan and review articles that have pre-vetted, and post to key social sites, or schedule for future posting with a couple of clicks.

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more recommended options (i.e., proactive recommendation that I may not have thought of) that could be of valuw to my audience.

The problem of having social selling be too time consuming. Everyone Social puts it all in one place and I can post articles in a few clicks. I've significantly improved my social presence.

EveryoneSocial review by Maggie C.
Maggie C.

"Posting Made Simple"

What do you like best?

I like that all the articles my company publishes are accessible in a localized environment and that it is easy to share with a customized caption.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how on the Everyone Social page the articles get jumbled and sometimes lost on the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Post as much as possible in order to move up the leader board.

It provides more interface with customers and potential prospects. Learning our company and the variety of products we offer.

EveryoneSocial review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"Great Application"

What do you like best?

This is a great application and very easy to use. It takes me 2 minutes to search and post something important to all my social media accounts. I have seen success from this. Not only have i gotten new business but help with customers with issues.

What do you dislike?

The leaderboard only has the last week use when i think it should always show OVERALL leaderboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended customers and friends in other industries. This product i believe is great for companies dealing with marketing. I have also sent this over to my friends at UpWork who constantly post on LI and other social media platforms.

Customers interacting via social media helping get more leads

"Not quite there yet"

What do you like best?

The gamification of this platform is interesting, and beneficial to providing greater use. It seems similar to LinkedIn's own Elevate platform, but casts a wider net.

What do you dislike?

Not as intuitive yet as LinkedIn's Elevate platform - tagging organizations and people isn't quite there. I have had some issues porting links over from Twitter, and don't believe that I can share video through this platform. I also believe that the gamification is going to bring a manipulation (who cares if I share an article 400 times to Twitter if I have 2 followers?)

My organization doesn't have the largest media presence. While others are out there spending millions of dollars in SEO, my company has taken more of a grassroots effort. I think with the gamification of social media posting, we are bringing our company name more into the fold to provide a more level playing field by banking off of our colleagues connections.

EveryoneSocial review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"Fantastic Social Platform"

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to share content via multiple media channels at the same time, and also scheduling content for in the future.

What do you dislike?

Not a big issue, but it'd be good to know what you have scheduled in the future to publish when you are scheduling future posts so you are not duplicating postings at the same time.

I have noticed a increase in activity on my social page, more interaction with my network

EveryoneSocial review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Enabling Employees Has Never Been So Easy"

What do you like best?

EveryoneSocial is easy to use, intuitive, and robust. Our employees are able to access approved branded content to share with their audiences, curate their own content, and even do more advanced social engagement such as social selling. It's made empowering employees and getting them started so much easier.

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike about EveryoneSocial. It's a solid product and the team is eager to continue innovating, working with the main social platforms and other vendors to ensure their solution is a top performer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EveryoneSocial provides a great balance between admin needs and daily users getting what they need. This tool helps streamline and organize different types of messages by stream, really catering to employee needs. And it's great to see a variety of social platforms included as well as languages. Lastly, the flexibility of features and options makes this a winning platform.

Scaling social efforts through the power of employee voices. Peers speak louder than brands. We recognize employees are the strongest voice to help build reach, expand awareness, and drive revenue opportunities.

EveryoneSocial review by Nick D.
Nick D.

"EveryoneSocial Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of posting articles to our user streams, weekly email creation, user management

What do you dislike?

If I change an image or suggested tweet in an article in one user stream, that change is not made to the same article in an other user stream.

We are starting to see in increase in our company's social media presence due to EveryoneSocial. We now have an active user base who can post articles about our company as well as industry and regional topics. This will continue to help our users be "subject matter experts" to their contacts.

EveryoneSocial review by James G.
James G.

"EveryoneSocial Makes Social Easy For Everyone!"

What do you like best?

EveryoneSocial is just easy to use. Period. It's ability to allow you to post to several various social platforms at once saves time that can be better spent sourcing or creating better content to post.

What do you dislike?

Minor complaint about the post limits within the product. I know these limits are because of the platforms EveryoneSocial integrates with. If there is some way EveryoneSocial could increase these limits with LinkedIn for example, it would be greatly appreciated.

Scheduling posts, posting to multiple platforms at once saves time. Sharing content with colleagues puts more content at one's finger tips.

EveryoneSocial review by James D.
James D.

"EveryoneSocial, a great way to communicate to your social networks"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the platform was great to get new information out to my networks.

What do you dislike?

It was intuitive, with a small learning curve, was I understood processes, no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy way to increase social interaction of individual employees, proving their expertise in their specific areas of interest, while helping your brand awareness as an organization because you employ educated talent in their fields.

For myself it is another way to share information about my industry, and my profession. It helps to re-enforce me as a thought provoking subject matter expert.

EveryoneSocial review by Lucélia L.
Lucélia L.

"A fantastic application for those who want to know the issues of the moment in a personalized way"

What do you like best?

The world of work is becoming more demanding, and we are often surprised by the lack of time to be informed. In this platform it is possible to inform me about the main subjects of my work area.

What do you dislike?

The application provides many advantages, it is difficult to enumerate other forms of disclosure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool helps the current news of various business areas to be disseminated by partner networks.

EveryoneSocial review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Simple and Effective "

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ease of the tool. For our world wide sales team, they have a lot of programs and tools they need to use on a daily basic and to have a tool for social media that allows them to easily implement an online presence strategy is a great win for us! They can easily find articles that have already been approved, they can develop a brand for themselves and do it all in one day that will set them up for a weeks worth of content! Love that!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike - I have nothing to compare this app to. It's great for what we need!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool!

More of an opportunity - we are pushing social selling within our sales organization. Using everyonesocial has given our team the tools to represent United Airlines on their social media platforms (mainly LinkedIn)!

EveryoneSocial review by Grant B.
Grant B.

"Social Media Nirvana"

What do you like best?

The ease-of-use for both users and content curators sets EveryoneSocial head and shoulders above the crowd. The tool is extremely affordable, too!

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike here. The team is focussed and dedicated to our success. The implementation of "community" features, such as user chat, etc., is a little clunky and meta. Is there really a need for social interaction among those using an application to program their social interaction?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact a representative today. They will bend over backwards to make you successful.

Cross-company sharing of relevant information that helps satisfy the key tenets of our social media program: Active Participation, Consistent Messaging, Accurate Content.

EveryoneSocial review by Carmen H.
Carmen H.

"Good Tool, Some Growing Up to Do"

What do you like best?

Everyone Social is user-friendly, and requires no training for users. I'd say the user interface is easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Some features don't work and there seem to be little-to-no interest in getting the platform "perfect" if there is such a thing. For example, I may or may not be able to connect LinkedIn and I cannot connect the company Facebook page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to understand and evaluate the features, especially if integrated with marketing automation programs.

We are making our sales teams an advocate - providing them with the ability to showcase company thought leadership and other info. It is a time-saver for users.

EveryoneSocial review by Administrator

"Powerful yet accessible"

What do you like best?

All features gathered into one interface (for admin users)

Easy to use (and to understand) interface (for end users)

What do you dislike?

not being able to delete one article featured in content repository when the article is not relevant

need to learn the admin interface for a better (and faster) use, but not a strong issue

Two main problems:

1. Employees being involved into communication but not able to share information (time or knwoledge missing)

2. Employees being socially present but not 'used' for the company

Three benefits:

1. employees having material for sharing

2. employees more at ease with social networks

3. Brand presence more consistant

EveryoneSocial review by Jonathan J.
Jonathan J.

"Works great for managing social media content"

What do you like best?

This makes it very easy to share corporate information to multiple sites at once. I also like the scoreboard/game point of this to make me want to do this more

What do you dislike?

It took me a bit to understand the use of the product, like why should I use this instead of just tweeting and/or LinkedIN.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great to share all corporatly approved items on social media. big fan of this product

Sharing things that are company allowed/approved is really easy with this tool. That is the whole company share what they need on multiple sites and not wonder if something is allowed

EveryoneSocial review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"ES is a fantastic tool that allows you to ensure that regular meaningful content is being shred wi"

What do you like best?

The sheer simplicity and ease of use of it, fast, targetted and very user friendly

What do you dislike?

I would like to do more targeted messaging but I know the function is there i just need to commit time to set it up. I don't really have a dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

ES is a fantastic tool, I think it is great and I am sure that I don't even come close to exploiting the full functionality.

I am excited to see what else it can do and how it can assist me in posting greater insightful contnent

Insights... Its great to share industry specific insights with your prospects

EveryoneSocial review by Olivia S.
Olivia S.

"Everyone Social is for EVERYONE"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to share content both on the platform and to other platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked In.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I am unable to use the platform as often as I'd like to.

I am saving lots of time by sharing on all platforms from one platform and being able to see what my peers recommend I see.

EveryoneSocial review by Daniel T.
Daniel T.

"Great and simple way for both employees and management to track performance"

What do you like best?

I really like the analytics tab of being able to see how many clicks a specific post receives

What do you dislike?

Nt being able to share via instagram, and not being able to share in groups via the app on facebook

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to give employees a walk-through in order to get the most use out of all the features

It's great to drive competition within employees

EveryoneSocial review by Brittany C.
Brittany C.

"Relatively easy to use. Like the integration for social platforms in one place. "

What do you like best?

Scheduling posts in advance for multiple social platforms.

What do you dislike?

Links can be broken and the post will not include a picture. Scheduling posts for a specific time can be confusing. Sometimes it'll schedule 12pm posts for 12am and/or skip to another day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps with employee advocacy and makes it easy to share and post socially.

Employee advocacy. Connecting fellow employees. Similar messaging throughout the company

EveryoneSocial review by User in Computer Software

"Review for EveryoneSocial"

What do you like best?

UI is easy to use and allows for a user to navigate quickly. Sharing with different platforms is easy, and I like that I can select different images. I particularly like the stats tool which shows leaders and what they are sharing.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it can be difficult to search when you don't know where different things are located.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to encourage employees to post about company updates and wins on their personal social media.

We are promoting everyone to be more vocal in their promotion of company updates and business success. We now have an easy platform to use.

EveryoneSocial review by Neil D.
Neil D.

"Great tool for sharing content across social media and measuring your effectiveness"

What do you like best?

Great tool to keep track of and measure the effectiveness of your posting on social media

What do you dislike?

The only thing I’ve had trouble with is when posting a picture. For some reason it doesn’t seem to upload properly to LinkedIn. However this is the only thing.

Increasing awareness of the employer brand. Only using it 2 months but we’re alreayd seeing the impact.

EveryoneSocial review by Brian D.
Brian D.

"Social Awareness Selling Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love that i can easily access my companies social awareness marketing and share it from a central location.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be notified of new postings and have a little more visibility into who views my posts in linkedin...as of now it's very anonymous.

I am able to generate brand awareness in a new territory based on my own network.

EveryoneSocial review by User in Computer Software

"Convenience from one Portal"

What do you like best?

I like the minimum amount of time and distractions that EveryoneSocial provides to post content to common social media outlets. Logging into each social media outlet can get me completely off-topic by looking at other people's posts or notifications. Simple 3-step clicks to post is awesome.

What do you dislike?

The lack of notifications when new company content is added - normally an employee notifies us via email when new items are available to post.

Reaching out to our customers and followers is so much easier - and getting internal employees to recognize the frequency of content available.

EveryoneSocial review by Jason K.
Jason K.

"Easy to use, everything in one place"

What do you like best?

EveryoneSocial is very easy to use, and displays all of the posts relevant to my company, and makes if very easy and fast to post to my social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

There is not really anything about EveryoneSocial that I dislike.

EveryoneSocial allows us to spread the good word about our company with ease, and minimal time.

EveryoneSocial review by Shamik S.
Shamik S.

"A excellent tool to schedule your Post"

What do you like best?

It an excellent tool to ensure you capture the topics as per your liking and then schedule this to be sent as per plan. Awesome way to promote and inform

What do you dislike?

The search for other common topics are at time limited and takes time to get collected.

Scheduling my posts to be sent as per plan

EveryoneSocial review by Stephen J.
Stephen J.

"User review for EveryoneSocial"

What do you like best?

I like the engaging user interface, the metrics available, the chrome extension and the cool support. I love the way you can segment and schedule your social posts via the tool.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike here. Have been using the tool for over a year and feel its a fantastic one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The easy-to-use interface and ability to post on multiple platforms make the tool ideal for promoting company content to employees. Also great o understand and send out unified communications across employees. A great employee advocacy tools.

Helps me know what content my colleagues are posting on social and is a great tool to promote company content to employees.

EveryoneSocial review by Troy F.
Troy F.

"It's the EASY BUTTON for sharing"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to browse and share well qualified (relevant) articles from a variety of sources. I like that I can schedule my posts for a few days out, and even the time of day when they are shared.

What do you dislike?

Links to sites which require a subscription to read the full article should be filtered out, in my opinion.

I'm trying to raise brand awareness by demonstrating thought leadership. I have been able to track the viewing/reading statistics for my shares and gauge what topics my network is most interested in.

Learn more about EveryoneSocial

EveryoneSocial Videos

Learning about EveryoneSocial?

* We monitor all EveryoneSocial reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.