EveryoneSocial Reviews & Product Details

EveryoneSocial Overview

What is EveryoneSocial?

EveryoneSocial provides an employee advocacy, social selling, and employee communications platform designed to help your employees become powerful marketers, sellers, communicators, and recruiters. Whether you’re looking to increase brand awareness, drive more qualified leads, better enable your sales team, improve employee engagement, create a workplace community and drive internal communications, or attract and retain top talent, EveryoneSocial can be deployed for teams ranging from 150 to 50,000+ employees.

EveryoneSocial Details

Fully equip your people to succeed in the digital world with the preferred employee advocacy and social selling platform. Used by leading teams in marketing, sales, internal communications, and recruiting.

While a business software, EveryoneSocial functions and feels like a consumer app, allowing users to tailor their content experience unique to their job role, professional and personal interests. This drives the highest user engagement in the industry, along with a dedicated approach to client success.

Additionally, in our 8+ year history, EveryoneSocial has never lost a customer to a competitor. Not one.

Everyone Social
2010
Salt Lake City, UT
@EveryoneSocial

Director of Marketing at EveryoneSocial | Founder Invested Wallet

EveryoneSocial Videos

EveryoneSocial Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the EveryoneSocial community
Have you used EveryoneSocial before?

EveryoneSocial Reviews

Showing 173 EveryoneSocial reviews
Already have EveryoneSocial?
Vice President, Americas Marketing & Creative Services
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

I like being able to choose among a large number of posts that have been approved internally and can even be tagged based on their importance. The like and comment options on the platform also allow me to choose what seems to be the most relevant content within my organization. Another feature I find relevant is the scheduling tool. Il allows me to post content at the most impactful times. I also appreciate the leaderboard feature that motivates me to post more regularly and pay attention to the impact of my posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The feed view is handy when you are just looking for the latest content to share, but I sometimes struggle to find earlier posts or more specific content. The analytics view could also be enriched with additional charts to keep track of the the evolutions of the interactions with your posts and extract some more meaningful trends and insights for better posting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended when the core of your job requires the use of social media Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to EveryoneSocial I do not have to look for contents to share on several different websites, I can find everything in a single place. I can also schedule all my post for the week at the same time rather than spread out this work throughout the week, which I personally find more distracting. It also helps me prioritize the content to share based on their novelty and relevance using the feed that is regularly updated and the labels associated to the proposed contents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Todd Kunsman of EveryoneSocial

Hi Pauline, thanks so much for the review! I'm glad you have find the product useful!

Sorry to hear about having a difficult time occasionally finding earlier content! There are a few things you can do to make that easier, if you have not tried these yet.

In your timeline, you can actually switch how the content is shown by "trending" or "chronologically." When you do the chronological order, you can see the most recent and scroll back to older posts - everything will be in order from newest to oldest.

Additionally, you can use the search function when you login, that way if you are looking for specific topics, posts, or people who may have shared something - it will display those results for you.

Feel free to reach out to your support team and they'll be happy to answer any questions or provide more tips to help you navigate your content feed. But I will share the feedback with our product team as well, since we are always looking to improve our features and make it easy for users. Thanks again!

Software Test Engineer
What do you like best?

It is simple and easy to use and each feature is so helpful to socially connect all employees of the organization where they can share insights and knowledge-based articles on daily basis. Moreover, the best feature is that we can advertise or share the company's insights outside the organization as well on all major platforms. The best part of the platform is its leaderboard which is really helpful to motivate employees of the company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think there is nothing to dislike at all. I think due to its very simple and user-friendly interface there is no need for any training to understand the functionality of the user interface. According to me, there need to be more social platforms to be added in the list so that user would be able to share more and more content on more social platforms to attract more customers which would result in increased sales of the company. Each feature is so meaningful and precise. One thing I want to improve that it contains fewer colors or the colors scheme of the application is needed to be improved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think all companies should introduce and use this application within their organization as it helps a lot to socially connect people in a very professional and healthy way. In this way, employees remain motivated and through their sharing of the articles on daily basis on different social platforms, companies can attract more and more customers, and hence in this way they can increase their customers. It is very affordable and easy to use. I would advise companies to give this a try at least and I must say that they would love to use it later on for sure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The major competition in the market is for a company is to highlight and showcase its work which is solved easily by this platform. Many articles are being shared through this platform on a daily basis which has played its vital part to attract customers and hence the problem of spreading knowledge is solved by this platform which has, in turn, increased productivity. Moreover, it has created enthusiasm between the employees to promote the work of the company as well to attract more customers. I would recommend it to include more social platforms in the already provided list so that the users would be able to share more and more of the articles on more social platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Todd Kunsman of EveryoneSocial

Thank you Ayesha for the review and great to hear how you are using the product, but also that you enjoy it too! I've made note about your suggestion on the need for fewer colors. We've made some advancements in that area, but will let the product team know. Thanks again!

Associate Technology Consultant
What do you like best?

Company Product Updates and other IT Stuff really helps to know and grow about various opportunities. It is a great opportunity not only for me but also for my social network. Everyone can see what the updates are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slow Browsing Issue is one of the biggest reasons for disliking it. Plus technical bugs are present at Everyonesocial. The scoring criteria need to be tested and revamped Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Educating my social platform about technical as well as about my company products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Sales
What do you like best?

Felt compelled to reply to the previous review. ADP is north of 50K employees and has used Everyone Social across the entire sales organization for almost 5 years now. ES has proved invaluable for engaging prospects outside of traditional sales conversations. I couldn't calculate the time savings of the daily "digest" email with up to the minute industry content to read, share and engage prospects with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be neat if a little alert button could populate on the plug in icon when someone comments on posted content. I know that's some first world complaining, but it would help me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My prospects industry is rapidly revolutionizing amid the pandemic. There is content being created from many viewpoints; it is beyond valuable to understand and reference different voices in conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruitment Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

It equips everyone in the company with easy to share snippets about company and industry updates. It also leverages existing channels to maximise the network of each person to increase awareness about the company. It also helps remain consistent across branding elements while encouraging ambassadorship. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Very easy to use. Could be confusing since there's so much to share! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm not sitting in a team that sees the back-end so not sure what optimisations are required. But as an end user, I'm okay with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Lead
What do you like best?

The most helpful part is the way in which sharing is made so easy and just a click is needed to share posts across different social media sites at the same time. Apart from that there are so many interesting posts to read and gain knowledge and most importantly we can add any Organization/topics to keep getting updates. All these with such easy access. The points and ranks are something which motivates to keep sharing to move up the leadership board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The points and ranks are for a period of 30days and it happened once that for some reasons I could not post anything for a week and later I found that my rank came down from 40s to 400s. The total points collected till date should be accessible to keep the momentum going. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend everyone to use Everyone Social. It is easy to use and very very helpful and interesting!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am sharing all MythBusters posts of my organization and that helps promote the tasks and business of my Company and people all over the world can realise the values provided by us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

EveryoneSocial is easy to use for all of our users, no matter what their level of experience is on Social Media. The sleek look and feel is very similar to other social networks.

We really utilize creating different groups for different departments/verticals which is helpful for our users to really focus on what is most important for them to share in their roles.

Having the option to create non-sharable posts has been great for our internal communications efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

EveryoneSocial is still new so we are still waiting on some key features to become available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EveryoneSocial has helped us easily encourage our employees to share lead generating content and company news our to their social networks. More webinar signups, more forms filled out, etc.

We've been able to increase our brand reach by 200K+ since on boarding our users and this number is still growing. That's 200K+ individuals we wouldn't have hit from sharing from our corporate channels alone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EI
What do you like best?

At first glance, it looks easy to use, click-and-done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The more you use it, the more bugs pop up, especially when wanting to do things that we'd need at an enterprise level. If you post once every month and don't need to make changes along the way, this might be for you. I'd still recommend free Hootsuite or others. If you need something stronger to align a mid or large size team towards a goal and be able to curate and admin at this level, look somewhere else.

Customer service is fast to answer, but weak to respond. The common answer to common-sense bugs is that the team knows about it, that it might be fixed soon, or that it's something that isn't a priority. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look for better enterprise-ready solutions before building strong plans around trials and POC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting people to do more social media selling. People like the tool until they run into basic issues and hit dead ends, damaging all the reputation and adoption built at that point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Todd Kunsman of EveryoneSocial

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Although it’s not the score we ever hope to see from our customers, it’s clear you and your team have experienced some challenges with the product. Our CEO and client success team would love to chat with you about this further and ensure we meet your needs and exceed expectations going forward. Please feel free to reach out to us at anytime!

We pride ourselves on being the enterprise solution for employee advocacy, working with many well-known brands that roll out large internal social programs, and we have many positive reviews, great feedback on our product and roadmap, and strong customer advocates for our product and team.

The feedback here is something our team takes to heart. But we will use this to help us improve and to ensure every customer has the best product possible. Thanks!

CEO
What do you like best?

We've tried a number of other social tools, and EveryoneSocial is by far the best. It offers the best feature set in a very easy-to-use package. While I'm certainly not a power user, my team reports getting a lot of mileage out of the content curation and publishing features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No downsides once we got users comfortable and trained. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

EveryoneSocial is the market leader for a reason. Don't waste time with pretenders. Invest your time and resources wisely by going with the leader. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had two primary objectives: 1) increase process around our organic social efforts, and 2) increase reach. The first is addressed by our ability to find, propose, review, approve, and publish content within the tool. The second is addressed by our users' ability to share pre-approved content to their audiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its a awesome tool to share the company content to all the social media with just one click..

The Social Media Platforms are well integrated and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about the tool. I'm loving it.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content sharing with your customers that are connected with over the Social Media Platform like LinkedIn Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It creates a super simple and streamlined way for individuals to highlight the great work that their organization does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You aren't able to share across all social channels due to limited APIs on popular channels like Instagram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What is the population size of the workforce that will be using this product? How much content do you have to share? Do you have an employee intranet? And if not, is this a great way to share company news with large swaths of your employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're solving a gap in knowledge and comfort amongst older members of our workforce who want to contribute but aren't as savvy as others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Todd Kunsman of EveryoneSocial

Hey Brian, thank you for the review! Glad to hear how the platform is helping you solve knowledge sharing gaps.

We actually are able to encourage employees to "engage" with an Instagram post directly from our platform to drive results. Unfortunately, just the limitation of Instagram that limits what we can do.

However, we are working on adding more capabilities with Instagram in the near future and getting access to do more. Feel free to reach out to our team if you have any questions!

Sales Director Key Account
What do you like best?

Easily categorize the content and share it on my social network of choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it loses the connection with Linkedin Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look at the time required to select, elaborate an overview, and post the content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reducing the time do find, elaborate, and share relevant content with my professional network Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Todd Kunsman of EveryoneSocial

Thanks Ronei for your review and glad the platform is helping you find more relevant information!

In regards to your LinkedIn profile losing connection, unfortunately that is part of LinkedIn's API. They require after a certain period of time that you to re-authenticate your connection. Feel free to reach out to our team at any time if you have other questions or looking for additional info. Thanks!

Senior Sales Executive
What do you like best?

Ease of use, just form the habit of posting daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform could automatically post at optimized times for maximum attention, which varies for LinkedIn vs. Twitter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing the content of Lumen's marketing department and adding my own comments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founding Member
What do you like best?

The ease of using the software is refreshing; moreover, highly time-efficient and effective for branding purposes. On the days I do not post a blog, I use the service to share posts and podcasts of others plus previous content of mine for others to share. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet found anything I dislike about EveryoneSocial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software enables uses to expand their reach, and open the door to more opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing content, whether mine or that of another company, takes less than a minute, and is proving to be highly effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use dashboard and easy to schedule posts through the day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the supplied feeds are pretty poor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get into a habit of posting every working day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So easy to complete the day's postings in one 10 minute block before work so no lost time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Network Engineer
What do you like best?

I can quickly go through all posts from Company and share it with my network Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It still need to have basic filtering function like all posts not yet shared. At present, one has to scroll through entire list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good tool to create awareness in network Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Good tool to leverage your network to create awareness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its very simple to use and generates so much content that i now use it not only for work related content but all my personal news browsing also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems to be US focused as i have to input soccer and not football lol! I do have some very specific town news from the US that i have no idea what i inputted to get them on my news feed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe refine the relevancy of inputs based on geography or at least give the option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not a big social media user in my personal life so struggled with content to find/share on Linkedin professionally. Everyone social will give me the ability to share relevant content with prospects and also general things i find interesting. I haven't been making use of Everyone Social as much as i should and plan to change that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Security Specialist
What do you like best?

The integrations with LinkedIn , Twitter and Point Systems for sharing the content over social media community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mobile Application Accessibility , the mobile application gets stuck at times when the content is shared. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating awareness with Technology and Organization Brand with around the well known industry people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Todd Kunsman of EveryoneSocial

Hi Abhishek,

Thank you for your review! Fear not, our mobile apps are getting some upgrades to improve the user experience further and eliminate any small bugs like you may have seen. We appreciate your support and feedback, as it helps ensure our team is improving the experience for our customers.

If you have any specific questions, looking for platform tips, or run into any bugs, please contact our support team at any time! They are ready to assist in anything you may need.

What do you like best?

Easily sharing on LinkedIn articles that are recommended by your piers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to find local language materials still Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increasing my networking and my social footprint Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

EveryoneSocial makes it easy to share company news and lead generation content directly to social networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like the ease of use and did not find any thing that I dislike about the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ease of sharing company posts on social media and as well as scheduling the posts which help promote my organization's products and solutions.

. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

I love that this platform can give me quick overview of relevant and specific topics,based on my interests.

I read something good and exciting and get to share withing my personal network, and similarly I see something exciting across the Web and get to share on EveryoneSocial.

Truly exciting! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None particularly. It is definitely quite user friendly, maybe there is still room to improve the scoring mechanism and speed of connectivity between Linked-In and EveryoneSocial.

Better point systems and marking mechanisms, currently all activities are equally distributed with 1 point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend time in adding more relevant content and this will in turn serve as your One Stop Shop for all your favorite topics and company information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EveryoneSocial has been helping me share more valuable content across my personal networks.

It serves as a good platform where I can find and read relevant, top-notch content, in line with my interests to be shared within my circles.

One stop shop for Quick learning and Content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Specialist
What do you like best?

The day to day technologies updates and many more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Yet I did not find anything like this... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The updates usually i gets from someone else and I react like wow, how they knows all these things those I do not as of now. But know I am one step ahead from them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I am able to view posts from my company as well as my partner organizations and quickly and easily share to my social media pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a tagging functionality on posts so I could type key works in a search bar and pull up old and new posts to reference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EveryoneSocial helps to elevate my thought leader status and help share content that may help or peak interest with my customers or prospective customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.