PostBeyond

PostBeyond

PostBeyond enables employees to share approved brand content with their personal networks in an efficient, consistent, and measurable way.

Work for PostBeyond?

Learning about PostBeyond?

PostBeyond Reviews

Ask PostBeyond a Question
Showing 75 PostBeyond reviews
PostBeyond review by John A.
John A.

"The team at PostBeyond go beyond in helping their clients through using the platform as best as poss"

What do you like best?

As an admin, I love being able to see which pieces of content are being shared the most and how often people are sharing. It's a nice insight to have that you can't get when only encouraging those to share via social media.

I also love that we have a platform that can encourage people to start sharing more info to their social networks.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you want to be able to share a photo of one of our participants but you also want to include a call-to-action with the message - this is so you can turnaround people to find more info or redirect to our website. However, there is no option to toggle if you want it to become a post that creates a Link Preview or a post that is an Image Post (with a link in the text).

I also find it a little arduous to try and provide separate handles for Twitter in the title of Content Tiles. Although it may end up being a little more work, I think having a toggle option to provide copy for Facebook & LinkedIN and then a separate one for Twitter where you can tag user handles would be handy. Perhaps it's a matter of auto-populating the copy for Twitter when you create copy for FB & LinkedIn and then going into the Twitter specific message and replacing names with Twitter handles.

We're able to provide information from other areas of the organization to others who may not receive this information and they are learning things about the organization that they may not have otherwise had a chance in knowing. We're giving people a place where they have an opportunity to share the amazing work that our org does for others, which is so valuable as it can lead to more potential clients/participants in our programs, as well as general awareness.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PostBeyond
PostBeyond review by Isabella J.
Isabella J.

"Great tool for internal communications! "

What do you like best?

PostBeyond allows our employees to stay connected with one another and informed on all the latest company and industry news. Although our company's main focus for PostBeyond is for internal communications, PostBeyond has been instrumental in helping us communicate the importance of building a personal brand and brand advocacy to our employees.

What do you dislike?

From an admin side, I wish users were able to tag one another in the comments section of posts. It would also be great to have the ability to schedule email updates, and that posts included a rich text editor to format posts more like blogs.

The main goal of PostBeyond within our company was to create a central hub for all employees to connect with one another and stay informed on all the latest company and industry news. Initially, we predicted that the majority of employees would consume the content but choose not to share it externally. However, we've been happily surprised by the number of employees sharing content thus far; an added bonus for both Fabcon and the employees!

What Employee Advocacy solution do you use?

PostBeyond review by Julia W.
Julia W.

"Great tool for building our employee advocacy program!"

What do you like best?

As a user, I love the ability to queue content as it allows me to "set and forget" my content each week rather than logging in every day to schedule social posts. I like that I'm able to now re-order my feed to see the content I care about the most at the top (but as an admin, I don't like the ability to not see some content topics at all as I want everyone to be seeing everything we're creating). The ability to see which content I've already shared or is currently in the queue is clear and easy. It was very easy to set my account up and the onboarding wizard was especially helpful.

As an administrator, the level of analytics available in the backend is great and I love that it's available at an overall level, post level, or user level. The UTM parameters that tie into GA allow us to track how successfully we're driving traffic to our website through these efforts, which is a bonus. Working with our CSM is a dream and quarterly check-ins are helping keep us on track with our program's goals as well as get advice from an expert to help us shape the future of the program.

What do you dislike?

-Harder to see and access the "Unshared" post toggle to easily filter the content you've already shared since the recent update

-As admin don't like that users can now toggle off some content topics entirely

-Since update I've had a few instances where my queued posts didn't go out at my scheduled time + day but at a completely random time

-Setting our employees up for success to easily become brand ambassadors, thought leaders, and company advocates

-In our relationship-driven industry, PostBeyond is opening up social media as another successful channel for our sales team to utilize

-As a quickly growing company, it's also empowering our employees to help recruit great talent from their networks

PostBeyond review by DANA T.
DANA T.

"Multi-National Account Manager"

What do you like best?

"Saved for Later" Feature, Leaderboard Statistics, Search Function

New: Topics to follow in My Feed

What do you dislike?

My scheduled posts do not include my personal comments; only the article link is shared. Sometimes I share and only the picture and not the link to the article is posted. It's quite annoying that I am limited to sharing in "real-time". I think there is an issue with the Android Version of the App.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am not familiar with using any other social products, so this does the job. I could offer some feedback & tweaks to make things better, but I cannot compare to other platforms.

I am able to share our company news & updates more easily and on the platform (LinkedIn) that my customers (and more) will see naturally as they scroll through their social feeds. It's a nice place for them to receive & gather product information, rather than the day to day emails we send.

PostBeyond review by Jenni B.
Jenni B.

"Easy to use and has led to an increased social presence for my accounts!"

What do you like best?

Post Beyond helps me to save time by scheduling all of my social posts at the start of the week. It is so much easier to have a diverse array of interesting content instead of always having to think of new content. Also i like having access to my stats! Of course I like to see how many times my post was liked

What do you dislike?

I wish that when you go to share or queue a post that the blurb above the post would automatically carry over to the post instead of copying and pasting. This would save even more time. Also, I wish you could schedule posts to IG story

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like to streamline your social presence and save time use PostBeyond! You can easily schedule posts and see your weekly stats.

Growing my social media presence leading to brand awareness and sales. This is a great tool for anyone looking to streamline their online presence

PostBeyond review by Vivek T.
Vivek T.

"One of a Kind Platform!!"

What do you like best?

Ability to share on any social posts from LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. Super convenient to use, and really increases brand engagement organically. Can schedule posts weeks in advance. Good analytics overview to see how internal employees are engaging with the platform. Amazing tacking on how employees are sharing any content that is posted and developed by the marketing team

What do you dislike?

Videos are not embedded in the link when shared, and users have to open in a new link. Some odd issues with images and links not loading properly when sharing a post. Takes a little time for newcomers to get used to the platform. Some bugs pop up once in a while as well.

Greatly improving customer, employee engagement, improving brand recognition, it helps everyone in the company know about the updates of the company.

PostBeyond review by Marina C.
Marina C.

"Fantastic support team, wonderful people to work with, and great user-friendly interface."

What do you like best?

I love how clean and simple the dashboard is--I think it makes it very easy to use, especially with older populations that are not digital natives. It's the easiest tool to master/explain that I have ever had to train clients on, and the readiness on part of the support team/even leadership to jump on calls to help train, live demo, or answer questions makes it that much more awesome. It's good to know you guys actually care and are willing to take the time needed to keep your customers happy.

What do you dislike?

The only part I don't like is something PB can't fix, and that's the recent inability to lock down approved copy for the shares in the wake of the FB crackdown. I wish this weren't the case, as that was one of the biggest selling points for our client that uses it, but I also understand that PostBeyond has no control over how the platforms choose to structure how things are shared out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Love it, love it, love it! At the minimum, sign up for a live demo--the support team is awesome and I guarantee, more helpful than those at any other company.

We've gotten more employees at our client's company involved on social and have seen the effects of those employees sharing to their respective audiences. It's really helped with diversifying our client's visibility/audience. We aren't necessarily solving a "problem" with PB per se, it's mostly enhancing an existing strategy in a way that we would be unable to accomplish without an employee advocacy tool like PB, and PB (in our researched opinion) is the best, so that's why we opt to use it: :)

PostBeyond review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"To Infinity And PostBeyond!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of it as well as the fact you can easily get in touch with everyone whom participates in your hub. It's just a great way to get people working together in a social space, whether they're local or some other part of the country/world.

What do you dislike?

My only gripe really is constantly creating a ton of content to keep it going. That's a job in itself and not always so easy to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your employees to interact with social media more for your brand I highly recommend looking into this!

We've realized we can communicate with other departments to interact with social media on a much easier level than simply sending out a mass email and hoping someone reads it. Getting people to act more has made our lives easier.

PostBeyond review by Mark J.
Mark J.

"A powerful platform for enabling employee social advocacy"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that PostBeyond creates a simple, centralized place for social content. No more sifting through emails, or searching out the latest post or video link or statistic. As a user, you can have full confidence that if the content is in PostBeyond, it's 100% accurate and shareable. As an administrator and content creator, I love the fact that all the activity is measurable so that you can see what content is performing, and the cummulative impact of the sharing.

For the content development team, the insight into what content is performing best is incredibly useful. Before, we would have no idea what content is performing best or worst based on employee sharing. Now we can measure it down to the post.

I also liked the fact that in our early discussions we talked about a 4 week ramp up of the platform (from kick-off to launch). How many times have you heard that? "Oh yes, we can get this running in 4-6 weeks." The platform and the team at PostBeyond lived up to their billing; 4 weeks after kick-off, we were live. It felt like everything had been thought of and the ramp up approach was extremely turnkey.

What do you dislike?

In terms of dislikes, I have very few. There is no integration with Instagram at the moment. The email functionality is a little clunky at the moment. It would also be great if the platform allowed for built-in survey/feedback creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you involve key stakeholders in your organization early on (we involved content lead, social media community manager, HR). Ensure you get buy-in from senior management. In our case, we had a problem we were trying to solve (easily activate employee advocacy), and PostBeyond became the solution.

Training sessions (in-person) were key to get 'power users' on board. Work with the customer success managers at PostBeyond to create training documents and videos that you can use and distribute across the organization for reference.

Before PostBeyond, we used to create 'one-pagers' around new campaigns or initiatives. These would be circulated, typically via email, and we would ask employees and partners to share the content with their networks. At the end of the day, we would have no idea as to whether or not people actually took action. We were blind to the impact. With PostBeyond, we can go into the platform and be able to say "we drove this much in earned media, this much in engagement, and this percentage of our employee base is active".

We've been able to onboard 1/3 of our staff to be active users, and over the critical November/December timeframe post-launch (2015), we saw tremendous engagement.

PostBeyond review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Employee Advocacy made easy"

What do you like best?

Easy of adding new content, metrics dashboard and reporting anaylitcs, ability for users to queue content

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could prepare emails in advance. It would make preparing communications much easier for my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PostBeyond can help solve for many challenges that your company may be facing when it comes to social advocacy. What I love is that my team is always willing to listen to our feedback and I have seen that feedback worked into new improvements that have been on the product roadmap. It is a true partnership and they are very interested in helping your team success with this product.

We are using PostBeyond with social selling, employing advocacy and HR/Recruiting. Our HR team has seen great success using this to share open positions and posts about our culture to their networks. Our sales teams have really stepped up their game when it comes to prospecting and establishing themselves as though leaders on social media.

PostBeyond review by Jim K.
Jim K.

"Employee Advocacy Platfroms work!"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly share information with my social networks via LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook with a single click is amazing. It allows me to announce to those I am connected with new features and functions within our software. Additionally, it allows me to trumpet successes within my company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how things are sometimes stacked in the queue of outbound social correspondence. There have been a few times where I was going to send out an expiring piece and it did not go out in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that your organization is going to internally reward individuals who are huge participants and advocates of your organization and who leverage PostBeyond to advocate.

The P2P communication problem. The ability to share insights with other people regarding my company, our product and how both can positively impact them.

PostBeyond review by Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.

"User-friendly platform/broad, engaging content"

What do you like best?

- user-friendly platform

- Ability to suggest content

- Personalization features

- Participation in incentive program

What do you dislike?

An added feature that would be beneficial for tracking posts is to differentiate previously shared posts from the general content to ensure we aren't unintentionally sharing duplicate posts

Recommendations to others considering the product

User-friendly and supportive of an engaged network

Many of us already have a significant healthcare following on our professional networks. This is opportunity to engage those contacts. In my opinion it less about solving a problem and more about capitalizing on the relationships and leads that already exist.

PostBeyond review by Administrator

"Activating your personal brand"

What do you like best?

PostBeyond takes the time out of activating online: source, curate, publish and report on content in an easier way than ever before. Share messages with like-minded individuals to coordinate amplification efforts and build a roster of internal advocates through the mobile or desktop interface.

What do you dislike?

PostBeyond does still need some features like video upload and a rolling leaderboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a demo and meet the team to learn about other success stories.

Activating individual brand ambassadors and easing them into social content sharing is made possible by PostBeyond. As we move them through to a more mature content sharing phase, they start to have real conversations with the catalyst for those conversations being the content that they shared on PostBeyond.

PostBeyond review by Nathan I.
Nathan I.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is a simple layout and very comprehensive. This simple layout make it easy to use and doesn't require a lot of training to use it.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I think this a great platform. The only complaint I have would be maybe to add some features to it to add to it's services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Queue posts frequently but don't post 5 times a day because it will annoy your network and make your messages less desirable.

Makes managing your social media post easy and saves time so I can focus on my clients.

PostBeyond review by Administrator

"Modern and easy to use content distribution platform"

What do you like best?

The analytics part. It is great to be able to see performance data in Linkedin.

I also like the admin features such as email updates and the easy way of registering users.

Support is also a great component. Our success manager is always available and truly takes care about our needs.

What do you dislike?

The filter and schedule features. They are not really user-friendly. Schedule features are not synchronized when adjusted in the App wit the desktop App.

Filter doesn't work as good as it could. Filtering don't give users the opportunity to filter by tags so they cannot find the content created for some specific groups within the organization.

Create awareness and reach in LinkedIn. Be present in the new B2B staple of Maketing content, LinkedIn

PostBeyond review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"Empowering Brand Ambassadors with an easy to master platform"

What do you like best?

- the solution

- custom on board experience

- care and dedication of their CSM team members

- the willingness of the PB team to listen to our feature request and consider how they would improve the platfrom

What do you dislike?

- for larger international organization: the lack of back-end enterprise features (but they're started making progress)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- Make sure to have management on board and active champions who understand the "concept" of employee advocacy

- Load as much branded and non-branded content to the platform

- positioning our firm members as thought leaders online

- empowering our Brand Ambassadors

- increased brand recognition

- increasing our reach

PostBeyond review by Andrew R.
Andrew R.

"PostBeyond Makes Employee Advocacy Easy"

What do you like best?

The Product, User Interface, and Customer onboarding/support. All are world-class!

What do you dislike?

The email functionality is still lacking a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the hardest part is getting your entire company to adopt. PostBeyond customer support does a great job in helping you rather than selling you their product and then disappearing.

Enable all employees to read and share industry and company-specific content. Through this program, we have identified social media influencers within the company that we can partner with on other initiatives.

PostBeyond review by Lynn P.
Lynn P.

"GREAT SUPPORT!"

What do you like best?

That I can either chat or talk to a PostBeyond employee for technical support and for advice.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! I received detailed and helpful information and advice from our rep Fred at PostBeyond and have scheduled time to implement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great resource for those whose full time job is not marketing but who want to engage in social media efficiently and effectively.

PostBeyond simplifies and "automates" social media activities for those who have not been consistently posting.

PostBeyond review by Kelly W.
Kelly W.

"Easy-to-use Employee Social Media Advocacy Tool"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, pretty intuitive.

What do you dislike?

It needs a few tweaks to make it even easier

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product to help you get started with an Employee Social Media Advocacy Program.

We needed a platform/tool to help us facilitate easy social sharing of our company's news, announcements, posts for our employees. We have only been using it a few weeks, but we have already had so much more of our content shared.

"Communications Manager"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to post, and how everyone can contribute to the content that's available.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular! Honestly can't think of anything negative about the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We did an 8 week contest and awarded the top folks on the leaderboard each week. I think that was an effective way to get people engaged with the platform early on and build awareness around it.

The platform really helps spread the message of our company in an extremely scalable way. The volume and quality of posts is great. They help employees establish their social media brand by not only posting about their own company, but industry relevant news as well.

PostBeyond review by Jenna W.
Jenna W.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of great features about this product; the ability to queue up posts in advance to your social media channels, posting content on the platform that's unshareable if it's an internal update, pre-populating commentary when you load a post, gamification through the leaderboard, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could edit posts on the dashboard without them moving to the top -- for example if I want to go in and re-categorize older posts, once I hit save they'll be first on the dashboard.

Getting our brand out there, positioning our employees as thought leaders in our industry, making it extremely easy for our employees to be active on social

PostBeyond review by Maja P.
Maja P.

"Love Post Beyond"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the app as well as the desktop version. Being able to import published posts is a real time saver.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to filter out certain categories. Not being able to see analytics per post for a certain time period and to sort posts by date and not just engagement. No app notifications for new content.

Increase Brand awareness organically. Increase employee engagement. Support our company culture.

PostBeyond review by Administrator

"Excellent employee advocacy platform!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is easy to use, visually appealing, sortable, searchable, and glitch-free. It's attractive and user-friendly, and I've had a lot of positive feedback from our team. Employees are glad to have social media posts that are customizable and ready to use, without concern about branding, etc.

What do you dislike?

Training was at times a bit casual, but the interface is very user-friendly and we had very few questions. There's really nothing I dislike about the platform itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Our social media presence -- both for our company and our team -- has expanded exponentially, and we have grown our following on LinkedIn substantially.

"PostBeyond Experience"

What do you like best?

Functionality and scheduling within the platform is great! It is great for Twitter distribution.

What do you dislike?

When you want to queue an existing post, the suggested copy doesn't populate. This means that we have to copy and paste the text on each post, or start writing something brand new, which is annoying for each post. It is also not really well organized/integrated with Instagram or Facebook. It mainly works for Twitter for us.

Tracking into GA. Currently PostBeyond isn't being tracked accurately in GA to show it's full capabilities and impact in driving traffic in the business.

PostBeyond review by Jenna K.
Jenna K.

"Social Media Coordinator "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to share content with our peers.

What do you dislike?

The set up of the email platform, not being able to save drafts and edit later.

Postbeyond gives us a way to easily encourage our colleagues to share content that will increase our brand awareness. We have realized beneficial it is to have user-generated content rather than advertisements.

PostBeyond review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"A platform that defines simplicity!"

What do you like best?

Its ease of use! As the social media manager who rolled this out to our employees, ease of use was one of the biggest keys to success for the implementation. Once posts are all set up in the platform for our staff, they can simply find the posts they want via categories and click once to share to their network/networks. It's SO SIMPLE! Very important to us because everyone is super busy and doesn't have time to learn how to use another tool.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find something, but rather an opportunity for them. There seem to be some challenges with LinkedIn and API's where photo posts show up fine through the LI mobile app, but show up as a link thumbnail on the web version. Again, I understand this is a challenge more on what LI is able to give the dev team at PostBeyond...but that's just a detail that bugs me every now and again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You know your team better than any platform does, so think about how this will work for them. Go with the right tool that’s going to give you the analytics you need to talk to your executives and show them how it’s working from a data standpoint.

Finally, make sure it integrates with your current toolset. Hubspot, Google Analytics – PostBeyond offered those integrations, which is so important to us for reporting. There might be a tool out there that offers some form of employee advocacy software, but does it actually deliver what your company needs from a reporting and metrics angle?

1) Driving additional site visits to our site

2) Building more brand awareness through organic reach from our employees network

3) Empowering our sales team to know what's HOT in the industry via the PostBeyond feed so they can better educate their clients

4) Positioning ourselves as an industry thought leader

5) Helping our employees develop a stronger personal brand through social media

PostBeyond review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"A great product for Employee engagement and advocacy"

What do you like best?

The UX/UI is amazing. It's very intuitive and users are able to connect their social accounts very easily. Their support is absolutely amazing, and have been a pleasure to work with as we ramp up the program. The email update feature is great, and helps do my job a little faster than usual as well.

What do you dislike?

The email update feature (which I still enjoy), doesn't have an option to actually upload photos. Instead, I have to upload the emails onto a server first, then use the URL of those images. That's my only pain point.

Nothing is a dire issue that is causing business problems

PostBeyond review by User

"Social media posting made easy "

What do you like best?

I love that we've been able to load content to our Post Beyond page, it makes it so easy for me to click and share or queue and it goes out on all my social channels. It's easy to use.

What do you dislike?

When you write content, it doesn't show under Twitter, only under LinkedIn

We're creating a social army where everyone can post on their social channels and not have to worry about it. It's made it easy, keeps the team on branding and makes it easy for the team to share.

PostBeyond review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"The good and the bad"

What do you like best?

Competition among colleagues; more access to interesting articles put forward by colleagues

What do you dislike?

I feel like the results aren't tabulated correctly- Linked In and PB do not match in reporting (Linked In will show 40 likes and 3 comments, and I may only have credit for half of those). I don't know if it only tabulates for the first few days and then stops, perhaps?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Interesting platform if you would like to pursue this type of social media advocacy

Getting more company news and healthcare related news to population

PostBeyond review by Administrator

"A no-brainer for social advocacy"

What do you like best?

I love how easy and downright fun PostBeyond makes it for our team to get social. It takes the guesswork out of it and is a true no-brainer for our team.

What do you dislike?

I wish Instagram was better integrated into the system and that Twitter copy pulled into posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gvie it a try, set goals and ask questions if you need to. The team is amazing at supporting users.

We're driving lots of web traffic, and our employees are growing their networks and becoming true business owners and influencers.

PostBeyond review by Megan W.
Megan W.

"Great Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to pull applicable content to share with the network!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to see which articles I have already shared.

I am meeting the need to share what new things our organization is doing with our suppliers and clients.

PostBeyond review by Marysa K.
Marysa K.

"Simple, Easy and Fun "

What do you like best?

I'm terrible at social media and Post Beyond helps me get involved with my companies engagement without any stress.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to see which posts you have already shared, I worry I am repeating content.

More engagement with customers.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to schedule content to go out which I do every Sunday rather than having to focus on it daily

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is easy to use and works well for what I need

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for easy way to market your company this is great.

Getting news out to the public and helping to create a brand on LinkedIn. I am able to post more with less time required

"Amazing Content"

What do you like best?

Being able to find so much relevant content in one place. Also the mobile app is very easy to use while you are on the go.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So easy to use and I like the ability to schedule posts in the future.

The fact that I don't have to dig around for relevant material and it is all right there. It also makes it very easy to suggest content.

PostBeyond review by User

"Incredible ease of use to drive social outreach across the org"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the intuitive interface of the application as well as the myriad options for filtering / sorting through posts.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much of anything I dislike but I will say that the application is often changing so navigating updates can be a bit tricky.

Scale our social media outreach. We have been able to mobilize a significant portion of our channel and sales teams to extend our reach across social media platforms.

"using post beyond"

What do you like best?

- the compose features are fairly simple to use for publishing messages in the library.

What do you dislike?

- wish there was an ability to better to customize the way posts show up for an email layout - right now it's a default setting based on when a piece of content was added to the library

- solving the ability to provide employees with approved corporate content to share on their own networks

PostBeyond review by Joe P.
Joe P.

"Spreading the Gospel!"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize content and create client specific material with an emphasis on solving a client's specific business issue.

What do you dislike?

Not enough data to accurately critique PostBeyond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for targeted prospects with applicable content for a business issue.

PostBeyond gives me the ability to frame out any diagnostic discussion via four main topics. Revenue, Cost, Quality and Productivity. This "umbrella" of topics allows me to mitigate my risk on missing a particular business issue.

PostBeyond review by Fiona B.
Fiona B.

"Excellent "

What do you like best?

Post Beyond is so easy to use and the guide for a new user is simple and understandable. It is so efficient and simple to navigate. I can get a lot of things done at one time that individually would take a lot longer.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a few more social media channels added such as Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've seen similar tools and Post Beyond is my personal favourite. The staff at Post Beyond are extremely helpful and available. They go above and beyond.

We want to encourage our employees to share our posts on social media without making it difficult or time consuming for them to do so - Post Beyond allows this to happen.

PostBeyond review by Cornelia R.
Cornelia R.

"Share posts via LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

Queue function - easy and smart to use, perfect when you go on vacation, organize you work

What do you dislike?

History function - click on likes doesn`t show from who came the like

candidate relation ship as a recruiter

PostBeyond review by Hyder O.
Hyder O.

"I use PostBeyond as a social media dashboard for a team of Toronto real estate agents"

What do you like best?

The sheer amount of data PostBeyond makes available to its users is easily my favourite aspect of the software. I can easily see what topics of conversation and articles my fellow employees care about, and in turn, factor that into our social media marketing strategy.

What do you dislike?

At times, I've had some issues regarding images and whether they appear on Facebook. However, this was quickly addressed by the great customer service team.

By the very nature of the real estate industry, much of our team is mobile and on the road. PostBeyond has allowed our company to build a more collaborative social media marketing strategy by engaging many of the employees who are typically not in the office.

PostBeyond review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"PostBeyond = employee fan club"

What do you like best?

We are currently in the implementation stages right now, but are very excited to launch this tool for a number of reasons. 1) The ease of use and user friendly platform. 2) The ability to tailor content to the right group of employee advocates 3) the chrome extension is one of the best I've seen in terms of how it integrates throughout your web browsing experience.

What do you dislike?

As we are still in the implementation stages, I do not yet have any really dislikes to share. Even if we have an issue, the team is very quick to resolve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Two things we love about PostBeyond 1) the fact that it is a growing tool and company, and we can get in on the ground level to help them build out and improve their product. 2) The people. I haven't dealt with a single person at PostBeyond that I didn't like. They are very helpful & supportive.

For the first time, our employees will be able to confidently engage on social media with content that they don't have to spend any time digging up for themselves. We will also be able to see the ROI of our employee advocates, which was a huge gap for us.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

PostBeyond has really helped our Employee Advocacy and Social Selling Programs! It's easy to use and displays the content in a clear way for employees.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see more in-depth analytics in the backend, but other than that it's a great program!

PostBeyond is helping get more of our employees on social and sharing content in a meaningful way. It helps them connect with their clients online by personalizing the content and messaging.

PostBeyond review by Kim B.
Kim B.

"Easy to use application"

What do you like best?

I like sharing articles with my connections with one click.

What do you dislike?

Mot sure how to send an article that I locate outside of Intalere and share it through post beyond.

Not sure of the timing when a queued up article will be posted.

Shares information with my connections. I like to see the demographics and wish I could ID the specific person who clicked on a post.

PostBeyond review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Nice, usefull, easy for employees but a lot of improvements to do on the platform"

What do you like best?

I like the Dashboard, it seems like Pinterest, very easy to understand, to scroll the content. The T

What do you dislike?

When we post a big photo on Facebook and people want to share it, the image doesn't follow if there is Web link with the image... I mean, a big picture 806 px by 806 px on PostBeyond can't be share like I see it on the Platform, it is share like a link. And, we don't have Instagram yet on the Platform.

Problem: we need to upload more different content from all our business units and find more "helper" to feed us and try to respond to all kind of people in the Platform.

Benefits: I had a lot of good comments like the Platform is very easy, usefull, nice, it simplify the employees social media environment.

PostBeyond review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"Great, Simple to Use Platform"

What do you like best?

The user interface is super simple and makes it easy for employees to navigate

What do you dislike?

There could be more analytics. You cant slice and dice things to the level that you'd like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out, but if you want super deep insights - look around. The team is really good though at pulling analytics on the back end

Getting employees to share content

PostBeyond review by Carlien P.
Carlien P.

"Easy to use platform to make employee advocacy easier"

What do you like best?

Easy to use with the ability to pull in social content from your social feeds, which makes the management of the content within Post Beyond easy.

What do you dislike?

Due to updates from other social platforms (i.e. Facebook), some functionality has been removed.

How to get the team more involved the marketing and brand outreach efforts. Expanding our network, through the networks of our employees.

PostBeyond review by Administrator in Package/Freight Delivery
Administrator in Package/Freight Delivery

"An affordable and innovative way to engage employees"

What do you like best?

The interface is very simple and easy to use, both from an admin perspective and those sharing the content.

What do you dislike?

While I'm not a firm believer in gamification, this does seem to be an effective motivator in getting your employees and sales teams involved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Far more affordable than Elevate, and includes the ability to share into socail platforms beyond just LInkedin

PostBeyond has proven a valuable tool to engage our sales staff and provide them with the ability to quickly and easily share content on their personal profiles to help build their expertise and authority with their followers.

PostBeyond review by Katie R.
Katie R.

"Great tool for engagement, traffic building & SM training"

What do you like best?

We have been able to use the tool as a way to boost our traffic, create employee engagement through an incentive program, and provide social media training for the whole organization.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that the internal emailing function doesn't allow you to save drafts so you can't prepare communications in advance.

The biggest problem that PostBeyond solved was uniting all our social media content and providing an internal messaging tool that allowed our employees to be aware of what was happening in the social realm.

PostBeyond review by Courtney L.
Courtney L.

"Great Employee Advocacy Platform!"

What do you like best?

The platform is extremely user friendly and easy to navigate throughout

What do you dislike?

If you are the approver, there can be many posts to approve daily - just shows how much people enjoy the program!

-Increase in social media efforts from our Associates

-Brand awareness and leads on the rise

-Internal communications

PostBeyond review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Post Beyond"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to share posts that have already been created by another colleague of mine

What do you dislike?

I wish there was some kind of feature that would alert me if I am posting the same content more than once.

We wanted a platform that would allow us to share social media ready content among our coworkers so they can post them on their own platforms. This is allowed us to do that easily.

Learn more about PostBeyond

PostBeyond Videos

Learning about PostBeyond?

* We monitor all PostBeyond reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.