ELEAD1ONE Reviews & Product Details

What is ELEAD1ONE?

As the leader in the automotive CRM space, ELEAD CRM is passionate about shaping relationships and experiences. Its all we think about. To innovate, grow brands and create memorable, effective and lasting relationships with the customers you serve and with us. We provide Certified DMS Integration, Superior Training, Support and Service, Software Tailored to Business Challenges, and Easy, Streamlined Workflows. Learn why more top dealerships and dealer groups call ELEAD their CRM partner.

ELEAD1ONE Screenshots

ELEAD1ONE Reviews

1-50 of 52 total ELEAD1ONE reviews

ELEAD1ONE Reviews

1-50 of 52 total ELEAD1ONE reviews

"Powerful CRM and Incredible Support Team"

What do you like best?

The CRM itself is incredibly powerful and user-friendly but where this platform truly shines is with the team that built and manages it. The ELeads support team have proven themselves time and time again to be a relevant resource for equipping your team with best practices. As the platform continues to evolve its capabilities as they adapt to the demands of the ever-progressing automotive industry, they’re happy to walk-through new integrations and tools that are usually added to your suite of products free of charge. Our dealerships have experienced trackable growth in lead quality without having to spend the extra cash on fishing for more leads from 3rd party vendors. Over the past 3 years of being with Eleads, we have cut our lead costs by over 50%! This means everything in an industry where eCommerce is the leading source for providing our revenue streams. We highly recommend giving ELeads a chance to earn your business, you will not regret taking this step forward in increasing your quality of services.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would come visit more than once a quarter with those delicious cookies!

Customer retention is part of the bedrock of our company’s mission statement. ELeads CRM matches perfectly with our need to stay connected with our customers throughout their ownership experience with their vehicles.

"Always friendly and fast service "

What do you like best?

This company values their clients. They are constantly changing and upgrading to make the CRM faster and more efficient for its users. The entire staff will get together to work on something if you need help or a way to do things differently. I like that when I want to make a change to my workflow or follow up they make it as easy as a conversation. I've had 2 reps with this company and with the switch because one was promoted it was smooth and easy stepped in right where we left off!

What do you dislike?

The mobile app works for on the road but is not as efficient as I would like it to be. I work round the clock for the internet department and adding inventory selections is difficult through the app, but that is my only complaint!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've worked with many other CRM companies and although Eleads is still building they have the best customer support, I've never had to worry if a problem was being taken care of or if they for got about me. Try it you wont be disappointed!

Easy communication with customers. Changing the way we do things to suit their needs is #1 to us and ELeads is always helping and offering ways to make that happen. Sometimes I think about something I would like to try out and I just call my rep and he always takes care of most of the time within 24 hours.

"ELEAD1ONE Usefulness"

What do you like best?

I love how we are able to use the system to keep track of daily tasks, and be able to keep track of everybody we meet and being able to use it as my personal secretary.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the auto functions, but this is easily fixable with editing options. One of the things I dislike is the text messaging app it doesn't work very often.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using ELEAD1ONE to all my colleagues and friends because it is a great tool to help with many situations and keep track of all customers, etc.

The problems in my place is being able to effectively follow up with each customer you have. In the business I work sometimes it is harder to follow up with each and every customer that you meet, but with ELEAD1ONE you are able to solve many business problems.

"Very Functional CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the history that comes with each prospect so we can see where we left off at any point in the process.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to figure out how there are so many orphan customers that have a salesperson that is still active. I have gotten conflicting info that they go to orphan status such as if not contacted by a salesperson within the last 3 or 6 months. Yet we have some customers that have a salesperson from years ago and no contacts have been made and yet they are still the active salesperson?.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good system

elead is a concise packaging of all customer info and it ensures all customers are followed up on which helps sell more cars and ensure repeat business.

"elead is great!"

What do you like best?

The system is fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it. Its easy to generate the reports and read them. i like how you can generate emails with templates. you can also set up appointments for sales and service

What do you dislike?

if you have never used a system like this before it will take you some time to get used to it and be able to use the system well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this is a great program to use. fairly user friendly with minimal training needed.

this system is super easy in generating leads, new and used. it has helps tremendously in making phone calls easy with a click of a button

"Great team of caring and reliable people"

What do you like best?

The soft ware offers a lot of customization which is vital in the Automotive industry to achieve any advantage. The tool is easy to navigate and they create relationships with their Dealers rather than software as a solution.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not self defining and can be perceptually inaccurate in some cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A CRM is a big piece of the operations. If it is not part of your culture, if it is not embraced by the Senior Leadership it will make zero difference what tool it is that you use. I would recommend this one highly, and if you communicate with them they can make it do just about anything.

Complete customer follow up from the prospect to the purchase and then through the drive.

Internet Sales Manager
Automotive

"Flexible lead system with many options"

What do you like best?

Ease of input of new customer lead. Can use task plan to map out activities and allow for management escalation for overdue tasks. Search capabilities to find specifics in database. Gold Digger options allow for mining data and returns customer prospect lists.

What do you dislike?

Some requests for set up require too long to be processed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to map out process of tasks and person responsible. Set requirements to prevent duplicate customer entries. Install monitoring reports.

Plan and schedule tasks to follow through on customer leads. Reports will help monitor results from leads. System will transfer deal particulars to our DMS system.

"Great CRM "

What do you like best?

Easily track each lead/prospect throughout the sales process, from beginning , follow up, to the sale. The ability to track just about anything is a great tool to see where we are at as a dealership.

What do you dislike?

There are a TON of reports, which can be a great thing. But it can be challenging looking through them all to see which ones you want to use on a regular basis.

Tracking follow up among our sales staff, making sure the tasks are completed.

"Eleads "

What do you like best?

I like that you can text through the system, I like the confirm sales report. I also like when searching a customer it shows you possible examples. I like that the audit trail shows you everything done from each user that touches the customer. I like the advanced search to look for previous active/sold customers based on different options to use for cold calling. I also like the service equity report to give us an opportunity to capture those customers and save them a big service bill and sell them a new or pre-owned vehicle. I think the system would be excellent if these problems didn't occur as often.

What do you dislike?

When merging customers it comes up with the "Sorry it's not you, it's us" screen. We've had many problems since starting with Eleads. Merging customers in confirm sales, repeat tasks, workflows changing on their own, text messaging constantly not working,

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would explore Eleads as an option but I would be prepared to run into issues until the improve the product. Tech support can usually figure out the issue and get it fixed for you but is very time consuming and aggravating.

It works as a CRM for us but we run into so many issues that it slows us down more than helps.

internet sales manager
Retail

"industry leading crm software"

What do you like best?

able to maintain constant communication with customers through e mails, calls and text

What do you dislike?

you have to wait for a reply form the customer to continue to text, no response you can not send a follow up text. I understand we can not text if the respond stop but if no response no way to further follow up

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure they get everything set up correctly when y9ou start and watch them they are prone to errors

able to set up a long term follow up program with customers

"Very great experience!"

What do you like best?

ELeads is so customization when it comes to your business!

What do you dislike?

The only issues I have ever had is that they have spells where the page shuts down. But they are very quick to have it running properly again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest to use them over any other CRM. User friendly and good for businesses that are looking to have custom controls throughout the software. So overall ease of use and customization are what I like the most. They are headed in the right direction and are improving there product more and more everyday. Keep it up!

The CRM is the best one I have ever worked with in the auto industry.

"Elead"

What do you like best?

I like how each task is set for each day and I can move it to another day if need be.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how there isn't a sound for a new lead notification.

As a company we are trying to teach other members when assigning task to keep to original person on the task as well.

"Best CRM Option Out There"

What do you like best?

Provides easy access to reporting which in itself is very comprehensive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of! It's a great system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the change and you'll never look back!

The benefits are definitely the ability to see monthly performance numbers which are very accurate and provide insight to Internet-sourced leads we receive.

"Eleads Review"

What do you like best?

Eleads is very user friendly once you understand how to navigate. It takes some time depending on your role.

What do you dislike?

The reporting needs work. When trying to use reports to pull KPI (key performance indicators) for internal use I have seen a huge discrepancy on the accurate reporting I would like to see on calls and emails to customer. The eleads app needs to really be developed so that it can be used more so for sales on the move.

None at this time that I can specially identify.

"It does what it needs to do"

What do you like best?

Just like every other CRM system that I used it allows easy adding of customers and inventory look up. I do like the text message part, and the fact of how easy it is to attach a vehicle from your inventory into an email.

What do you dislike?

When adding a vehicle or changing a vehicle it becomes a little difficult some times to switch vehicles. Also I believe that the response calender could be easier to change.

As I said before it allows for easy addition of customers.

"There is no other CRM in the Galaxy like Elead"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to call Customer Support and get the issue resolved.

What do you dislike?

Nothing nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have them call me and I can tell them what Elead has done for me for over 10 years.

Increasing sales by 70% since the tool was in place.

"Always helpful"

What do you like best?

I like the direct connection between myself, the client, and any help I need whether it’s the account manager or IT

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Always quick to help and not an issue is left unresolved

Little technical issues but it’s not even eleads CRM, but Rosetta within.

"Always very helpful"

What do you like best?

Usually issues can be solved in a timely manner

What do you dislike?

I need to keep opening a ticket on the same issue ........ over and over and over

Recommendations to others considering the product:

user friendly; help desk support answers very quickly; if they can't walk you thru the issue, they will call back in a timely manner to make sure your issue is resolved

when sending out a broadcast, the marketing list is one amount, but the amount of e-mails being sent is very small amount of e-mails

UA

"Schedule your upcoming activities like a boss"

What do you like best?

Leads coming in are easy to notice and follow up. The system is relatively intuitive to the next step of the process in following up. Data recall is quick!

What do you dislike?

There is a LOT of clicking. Depending on the browser, using keyboard shortcuts (tab, enter, etc.) are useless. For the spots that tabbing through fields is available, the sequence is not always in order.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When adding additional departments (ie: your company purchased another computer and are integrating it into elead1one), don't make it a separate database that the end users have to switch back and forth to work the system. It is a terrible waste of time.

The company I work for now uses it for the automotive sales process.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Easy and Simple For Daily Use"

What do you like best?

The month view organizer makes it easy to know how many tasks you have and the next task will automatically schedule itself after you complete your current task. Very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could see all of my incoming emails for the different locations in the parent group. That way I would not have to click around all day. Notifications on my desktop would also be nice.

Staying in consistent communication with prospective and past clients can be difficult. With eLEAD I am able to read my previous notes and share them with other staff members. I am also able to keep track of birthdays and lease-ends to stay connected.

"Elead helps us stay on top of our csutomer base for both short or long term follow-up"

What do you like best?

Being able to search for a specific customers based on incentives or inventory

What do you dislike?

Always more tasks than I can keep up with.

Helps us keep in touch with customers that might otherwise get lost

AA

"Elead CRM"

What do you like best?

The text messaging feature is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nearly everything else. The system makes split deals hard to follow up on by the BDC agent since only one person can be an active (primary) agent at a time unless they are given special permissions to add events or "to do's" on top of the assigned agent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Double check all your customer files that transfer. Many of them do not transfer correctly.

Automotive Sales and Leasing

"Makes work much easier. and more efficient."

What do you like best?

I love that all of the dates that you need to contact customers save, and remind you exactly when to call, text, or email.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Maybe if anything, the texting has been having issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you are checking it everyday. Theres always opportunities you can miss by skipping a day.

Staying so organized 100% of the time. Its hard to miss an appointment, or call with elead.

Program Director
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Customer Tracking"

What do you like best?

Ease of use as well as personalization within the program. The program is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the autofill categories and follow up actions auto-populate incorrectly.

Tracking of customer contact is important in the car sales industry. This program allows for appointment setting, confirmations, follow ups, and other sales tracking functions.

UA

"Automotive Focused CRM that leaves much to be desired"

What do you like best?

There are a limited amount of automotive-focused CRMs available. We moved to ELead from Reynolds & Reynolds because we are able to do more in one place but the functionality is still lacking.

What do you dislike?

The support team is not very helpful. They almost always have to escalate issues to someone higher up and it can take several days to have it resolved. Formatting and sending email blasts is also very complicated and not intuitive at all. They also do not integrate easily with other platforms.

We are able to maintain contact lists, track leads, contact customers as well as book deals through Elead.

AA

"Best CRM Available "

What do you like best?

ELEAD1ONE has plenty of good parts. First and foremost is the ease of use and second would be the reporting

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything that I’m not satisfied with

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it. They will cost more than the other vendors, and there is a reason. The quality of Follow up and personalization far outweighs the cost.

Managing customer follow up

"Amazing Support "

What do you like best?

When I call my rep he is always there to answer the phone and helps me create reports and teaches me new things to help support my dealership.

What do you dislike?

Have noting at the moment that I can think of

Able to focus on sales by demand. Able to pull reports and track data.

"Great cross platform"

What do you like best?

Cell phone integration is great. Keeps me on top of my customer leads and responses.

What do you dislike?

Subpar programming. Sending photos through text is miserable and not effective.

Great for customer database and using as a calendar and following up with customers

"Great easy to use system"

What do you like best?

Eleads is the easiest system I have ever worked with, provides everything you need. Love the reports and texting.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything that I do not like with this system.

The reports are great, helps us track which advertising is most effective.

"Elead "

What do you like best?

I dont like it much but it still really does the job.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that customers round Robin to everyone

Everyone has to go out there too but I think this is a really good tool

CA

"Could be better"

What do you like best?

In puts customer info off phone number which is great.

What do you dislike?

Room to work on: credit app, desking, and mining.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bugging issue, click to call 50/50, doesn't sync well with other sites like automotive master mind.

Security. We can wrap up paper work fast.

"Very Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the app is what i like best. It’s easy to set up appointments and reminders

What do you dislike?

Eveything is good i don’t see anything i dislike at the moment

Easier to set reminders on when to follow up with customers

"Very workable system with great support"

What do you like best?

Integration into DMS. Task follow up made easy.

What do you dislike?

During high volume times the system sometimes slows down

Using reporting to train sales and service staff on areas that need improvement and follow up on deals that are not sold

"Great overall system with equally good technical support."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Even when there are technical issues, they always get resolved quickly.

What do you dislike?

Technical issues that arise. It's still an evolving system and will run into issues.

ELEAD1ONE has helped me maintain on top of my sales team daily tasks, so that we do not let any customers fall through the cracks. It has helped us be as effective as possible and the customers receive the benefits of that.

(10,001+ employees)

"How eLeads One is a Great Automotive Resource"

What do you like best?

Love the Interactive and User-friendly interface! Formatting all makes sense and it allows for remote access too!

What do you dislike?

The graphics are dated and I am not convinced that it is as integrated with other Automotive platforms as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mostly, the advantages associated with the ability to communicate with clients on the go!

Most Client entry, follow up and communications.

"Great organizer"

What do you like best?

Easily lets me keep up with clients and stay in touch

What do you dislike?

Not able to really sort people into groups

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It gets the job done

Keeps me in touch with clients, easy for notes

"Efficient "

What do you like best?

Elead1one helps me function quickly through out the day.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Eleads allows me to streamline my day

Using Eleads is much more efficient than any CRM I've used

"Very user friendly "

What do you like best?

everything is right at my finger tips and easy to use

What do you dislike?

the constant slowness and always updating at bad times of the month

Sending out emails.

C

"Mobile Prospecting"

What do you like best?

Ability to have my leads with me 24/7. Ability to know clients have contacted me back

What do you dislike?

App crashes are inconvenient. Problem seems to have improved greatly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just keep moving in the right direction, zero complaints just excited for newer developments that build ease of use and relationship building with the clients.

Quicker response, higher workability opportunities

"Internet sales director"

What do you like best?

streamlined and a more complete follow up process

What do you dislike?

too many open leads that effect closing ratio's

more and easier client follow up, capture, and retention

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and our performance specialist is helpful.

What do you dislike?

There are a few issues that they can't seem to work out, my biggest complaint being the re-assignment process when a salesperson leaves. We didn't have great success with the service scheduling tool either.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you get a good performance manager

Follow up processes are much more consistent with this tool.

I

"Easy, hassle-free, very self explanatory"

What do you like best?

I like that the information I need is easy to find, the way the layout is and how visiually appealing it is as well

What do you dislike?

Having to click through so many windows to get to a specific piece of information.

I like how all the information from a customer is displayed, I can easily navigate the information while being on a call

CA

"Simple Relay for Auto Technicians"

What do you like best?

Its so easy to view inspections from auto technicians. I can see everything they did and everything they recommend. They’re also able to attach pictures & messages.

What do you dislike?

Lack of notifications. You are required to leave the program running to see if you have something from a technician.

Super fast & simple communication. Couldnt be happier.

"Awesome Crm tool"

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to navigate. Easy to run reports

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Eleads.

Easy to find customer's info.

"Quality CRM"

What do you like best?

Quality CRM - organized and simple to use. More intuitive than other CRM tools I have used in the past. Great for sending and receiving emails to customers

What do you dislike?

Support can be slow and there are occasional unexplained crashes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would highly consider if you are considering different CRM tools.

Customer file management and organization, customer correspondence.

"Best CRM"

What do you like best?

It’s like a personal assistant. As long as I keep up with what I need it does the work for me

What do you dislike?

Sometimes customer service can’t resolve an issue. They offer a call back and don’t follow up

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None

It keeps everyone organized and I can hold people responsible

"Great crm "

What do you like best?

We used to use an older outdated crm and now we use ELEAD1ONE which after using for a while and getting used to it it’s great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this moment everything is great it’s a great system

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn all the tabs

What problems ar