ecomdash Reviews & Product Details

ecomdash Overview

What is ecomdash?

Ecomdash is an inventory management and order fulfillment platform that gives the user the option of managing all online sales channels via the one application. It is designed for small to mid-sized multi-channel online retailers. With ecomdash, users can automatically sync inventory levels across all channels and customize their inventory rules for each channel. Ecomdash integrates with Amazon and eBay, allowing users to easily list products for sale on both channels. The platform sends and receives data from online sales channels, suppliers and fulfillment centers, giving users an increased visibility over their retail operations. Users can also integrate ecomdash with major ecommerce shopping cart services, such as Magento and Shopify. Ecomdash provides training and support over the phone, via email, and live chat, as well as a dedicated support site, along with video tutorials and regular blog updates to assist your user experience. New, active users can also schedule a free onboarding session with an onboarding specialist. The software is priced as a monthly subscription at different tiers based on the user’s volume of orders. Here are a few of our integrations: Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Bonanza, Walmart, Google Shopping Actions, FBA, Jet.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, Amazon.in, Amazon.it, Rakuten, Newegg.com, GunBroker.com, Shopify, 3dcart, Zencart, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce, Magento, Sears, Endicia, Stamps.com, Fedex, UPS, DHW Express, Aftership, Vend, Shopify POS, Shopify Plus, CrazyLister, ShipStation, SPS Commerce, eBridge Connections, and QuickBooks Online.

ecomdash Details

Ecomdash was designed from the ground up to save time, improve profit margins and optimize inventory control.

We provide ecommerce business owners software that handles complex inventory needs for multichannel sellers at a great price. We do not charge sellers for anything they do not use. No contracts, no revenue sharing, and all features are available at all tiers. Our support is offered to all customers and trial users at no additional cost. Our goal is to be the most responsive software for the online retailer.

ecomdash
2013
N/A
@ecomdash

ecomdash Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the ecomdash community
Have you used ecomdash before?

ecomdash Reviews

Showing 12 ecomdash reviews
Already have ecomdash?
AC
What do you like best?

The ability to create kits and create multiple listings from a single item Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike about 90% of what the application does, or should I say DOES NOT do despite what they promise. The WORST part is the support staff, most of the time you deal with one particular "Product Specialist" that honestly isn't qualified to pump gas. If you have a problem with her, too bad, cause she's not going to give you the opportunity to deal with anyone else EVER.... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've invested 10 months into this app hoping that they would come around and fix the issues that plague many of their customers. I understand that glitches happen, but time and time again I've been told by ecomdash that all of the problems I've experienced are somebody else's fault, they will never admit when they have a problem instead they constantly blame others. Just 2 days ago I had an issue creating a new BigCommerce listing, it published according to ecomdash, but the product wasn't anywhere to be found in BigCommerce. Like I said, that problem happened in the early morning 2 days ago, I created a support ticket, and finally today they came back saying that the error was my fault and to delete a certain field. I did exactly what they said to do and the problem is still there. Now I'll wait another 2 days for them to write me back with an equally infuriating response about what I did wrong yet again because nothing is ever their fault. Speaking of support, the MOST infuriating problem that I have with them consistently is that they do not take the time to actually read the problems I've spent a considerable amount of time detailing in my support ticket (I usually even include multiple screen shots with clear labeling, and often record screen share videos that I send to them). Try detailing a problem to somebody, waiting 2 days for them to respond, only to have them ask you a question that you clearly answered in your original request. Bottom line is stay away from these guys...... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Elizabeth Pekarek of ecomdash

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you've had such a frustrating experience, but we appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark this time.

We'd love to talk through these issues with you. Please reach out to customersuccess@ecomdash.com - we hope to make things right if you give us another chance.

Thanks,

Ecomdash

Director of Digital Platform
What do you like best?

ecomdash offers a wide feature set at a decent price. it has multi-warehouse support, many integrations, an API, kit items, and shipping is built in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

new features are added that break old features. old bugs don't get fixed. site performance is spotty. customer service is horrible and almost never fixes problems successfully. they don't handle returns or defects very well. the product listing features are simplistic. they were bought out by the shady hosting company, endurance international group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It might be good for more simplistic stores but our needs have quickly outgrown the feature set. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need to sync inventory between multiple channels, automate listing products on those channels, and integrate shipping carriers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

QA Analyst
What do you like best?

The software is logically designed which makes it easy to use with the provided getting started guide. I can schedule 15 minute support time slots and a support rep calls me and helps me on whatever I am working on. The knowledge base is extensive and instructions are well written and easy to follow. I can tell the support rep what I would like added and they thank me for the feedback and make note of it for future software development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could create listing templates that have a specific warehouse location city, state, zip code instead of having a global zip code assigned or a blank zip code that needs to be populated manually in the product listing. I may be able to work around that with an import but for manually created product listings, the user has to put in the product location zip code because eBay wants that to be accurate. The only other thing I can think of is cosmetic. In the suppliers section, each supplier has their own record accessible by a box with the same graphic in it. I would like to be able to upload a jpg logo of the supplier so at a glance it is visually more appealing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to manage numerous suppliers, product inventory and pricing all with ease and I can make changes on the fly as needed. The system is intuitive so when someone puts bad data in an external system like eBay, I can pull the data in and make corrections and pass them right back into eBay correctly - easily. Looking forward into the near future, I will be able to link to multiple channels with minimal intervention. The data will already be there, I will just need to select the channels I want to utilize. Lots that are compatible! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The service works for its intended use— most of the time. We use this for managing an e-commerce marketplace channel and it drastically reduces the amount of manual work I have to put into keeping up with purchase orders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is awful. They do not know how to use the software, will evade your questions, and sometimes just outright not respond to you. They do not “reply all”, so you can never have a group conversation between them and the other marketplace customer support that you are trying to integrate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The software imports and exports our orders and tracking IDs between two different backend systems to automate our marketplace, this would be great if it worked 100% of the time. This software is more like 75% complete, but it still saves me time on those 75% if marketplace orders that I don’t need to manually touch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
What do you like best?

The best thing I love about ecomdash is that they handle the automation of all the tracking numbers for all my customers eBay and Amazon orders being uploaded on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish their pricing was lower. I currently pay $90 per month on average to handle all my eBay and Amazon orders. I would prefer for the pricing to be lower. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ecomdash has made the process of handling and automating all my customer's orders extremely simple. It is absolutely worth investing and using ecomdash! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It would be a huge inconvenience to have to upload each order's tracking number individually on a daily basis. Ecomdash handles all the tracking numbers being uploaded daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
Wholesale
What do you like best?

Low price. Listing overview is good. You know which marketplace the product listed or not. Sync time and listing&updating listing are pretty fast. I meant only these three aspects are fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If your inventory generally simple and does not require many attribute, ecomdash will be ok for your size of the business. I have over 25K skus and all of them are unique by attributes.

First, ecomdash is very slow. Page loading and file exporting sometimes take forever. I'm with spectrum business, so internet speed is not obstacle, and performing good with other website. However, ecomdash page loading time can take up to 40 seconds, and exporting a 5 skus can take 40 minutes. Really?

Server seems not reliable. If you update the listing information then save the page, ecomdash will display same old information because of page glitch. Especially variation, and variation image. Seriously, I need to reload page more than 10 times to check if variation image actually listed or not.

Second, no variation support for Amazon. So If you have multiple Amazon account or selling on Amazon international (Amazon.uk, Amazon.ca, etc.), you need to create variation listing each site and can sync on ecomdash. There is no option you can add description, shipping template nor any details of attribute. Can you really call ecomdash as a multi channel listing tool??

Third, yes they support chat, phone, email support at no extra charge. However, you will not get an answer for what you are looking for. The biggest reason I do not wish to continue service with ecomdash is the support. Support rep will be nice. But just nice... never will get to the answer you are looking for. Always gave me information that I didn't ask for. Maybe they are just trained not to say something ecomdash can't do.

ecomdash starter pack is only $60 per month. I think it is good for starter pack. I would not pay more for my business size, since ecomdash can not handle for more than that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have simple standard product and small inventory, ecomdash is ok. Small product line, similar attributes among product will be ok to manage with ecomdash. Starter pack is always good. However, if your business size require more than starter pack, I want you to reconsider other platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was looking for multi channel listing platform & inventory management solution. ecomdash can only solve partially what my business needs. I wouldn't say there was a benefit from using ecomdash as multi channel listing solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Procurement Manager
What do you like best?

Assigned onboarding specialist. System response is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

App scanning is useless. Some essential fields are not synced (for example shipping template in Amazon) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The syncing of my online businesses and inventory seems great. The software is a good match for our needs, but still has some holes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ops Mgr
What do you like best?

Live support - very knowledgeable and take the time to help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reports must be downloaded - I would prefer to view online and download if needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the trial, and talk with them during it. It has a lot of great features, but doing it alone will just waste your time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multi Channel Fulfillment - Amazon, ETSY, EBay, Shopify, Wayfair, and Overstock. Multi Warehouse including 3PL inventory tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

That They Are Willing To Talk You Thru Issue's With A Live Technician Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes You Have To Talk To Several Different Tech's To Get The Answer's You Seek, But It's Understandable Seeing How Complex Some Of The Software Is Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Did Not Realize How Much Work It Was Going To Be To Open A Retail Store Online, Ecom Has Lessend The Headaches Associated With This Process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, decent layout ability to bulk edit many things, it just works and works pretty intuitively. Can't beat the price either. Customer service responds fast and logically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Website is a bit slow at times, some tweaks need to be done to make things a bit more efficient workflow wise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Syncing Inventory across marketplaces and listings new items on some. Also managing orders Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

EComdash is super easy to work with and it helps us-- a small e-commerce company with several channels and platform and vendors to manage our inventory with ease! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some functions of eComdash is pretty robust and sometimes it gets me super confused. Like for reporting function it shows several that all sounded the same but I don't really know if the things I need will be inside of until after I run it and wait for 5 minutes until the report is ready to see if I actually ran the right report. So maybe, a preview of reports would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are placing product across platforms, or if you have multi sites selling products, you definitely should use Ecomdash. It's extremely helpful and saved us tons of time on doing things manually. It also made it way easier for us to work with drop ship vendors as everything is automated within the ecomdash dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a small e-commerce store with a small amount of team member, and inventory takes up a large part of our time, especially when we run our store on several channels, like Wordpress WooCommerce, Amazon Stores, drop ship vendors. Once we learnt about eComdash, it solved all of our problems. All the inventory reduction or counts are automated, it also syncs all the data across from our websites, which is wonderful. Saved us tons of time and labor cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

I Like Creating Listings and Editing in Bulk Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Loading time is slow, too many steps to reach the information you are looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is difficult to learn ecomdash and took us weeks to gain a good understanding of how it operates. I think the idea is good, but fail to see it's user friendliness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multiple Channel Management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.