DonorHub Reviews & Product Details

What is DonorHub?

DonorHub is a cloud-based reporting service that also delivers donation information from an organization's donation system to many popular CRMs for missionaries such as TntConnect and MPDX. DonorHub reports information from dozens of donation and accounting systems. DonorHub helps your staff have 24/7 access to their financial and donation information, and it frees up your finance team from having to send out reports manually.

DonorHub Screenshots

1-11 of 11 total DonorHub reviews

DonorHub Reviews

1-11 of 11 total DonorHub reviews
Chief Financial Officer

"Excellent Application for Missionaries and Their Agencies"

What do you like best?

DonorHub gives missionaries and staff real-time worldwide access to financial and contact information, including ministry partner details, current and historical account activity and balances. All data can be downloaded and formatted according to user preference. DonorHub has saved numerous work hours among staff and missionaries. DonorHub's connection with other TntWare applications-- DonorWise and TntConnect, make data management and fundraising efforts as seamless as possible. Customer service is always immediate, thorough and courteous.

What do you dislike?

Our missionaries and staff have benefited greatly from the use of DonorHub and other TntWare applications. We could not be more pleased with the quality and functionality of these products.

DonorHub has given staff and missionaries in all locations immediate access to financial and donor information which was previously available to them on a monthly basis only. Access to true current account balances has made decision making much more efficient. Missionaries and staff have saved enormous amounts of time in the areas of fundraising, staying in touch with ministry partners, and posting of financial and donor information.

Director of Home Office

"Perfect migration and customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is ultra-responsive and resolves all issues incredibly fast. Anytime there was any issue or confusion, we had a resolution within 24 hours (often much less). Migration of information has been perfectly seamless. We currently have 260 users and no complaints.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing that I dislike about Donor Hub. It has been one of the best user experiences I have ever had with an integrated program that migrates information for users to access and detail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Donor Hub is a great tool. Troy, who runs Donor Hub, is so wonderful to work with and makes the user experience phenomenal. It's one of the few programs I've ever used that completely delivers on its intended purpose.

Giving field workers access to their donations and donors - accurate and timely information. The tool has been incredibly easy for everyone to use and understand.

Senior MPD (support raising) Coach
Religious Institutions

"good for tracking fundraising support"

What do you like best?

Donor Hub integrates with TNT, a software my organization uses to track donations received, actions taken with each contact/prospect, future actions to take, and the like. Specifically, Donor Hub syncs gift data, so I don't have to manually track down donations.

What do you dislike?

Donor Hub recently switched from a free service to a paid subscription, which was unexpected. Further, data goes through their servers, and as an organization we are not able to control that (especially with respect to security, though we've had no specific security issues).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Research what the needs of your staff are and compare features. There are other donation management systems out there, this is just the one my organization uses.

It allows for easier donation tracking for each of our staff members, which is especially helpful as they get busier in their missionary work, they probably aren't going to take time to track donations.

Director, Central Services

"Great product - Great service - Great follow up"

What do you like best?

DonorHub has enabled our field staff to access their donor details anytime they want 24/7 on their terms and when it's convenient for them. No more requesting or waiting on reports from the home office. It's win-win.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of any negative aspects of DonorHub.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that you work with and implement suggested protocol and related instructions from the DonorHub administration for an overall effective experience.

Immediate real-time access to donor information is terrific. We love the fact that from the administrative side, we can update the recorded information at the home office and make it immediately available to our field staff. Staff morale is definitely higher because of this. It binds them a little closer to their support partners and allows them to make timely contact in order to stay in touch in an efficient manner.

State Director

"Solves many of our tedious, time consuming, tasks."

What do you like best?

DonorHub allows for our book keeping staff to communicate with our front line ministers with the ease of clicking the mouse. We use the add on reporting feature allowing our Staff to not only see what donations they have received, but they also can get reports of their spending allowing them to budget better for the future.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! DonorHub works after hours while our office is closed. there is no need to have to wait on a lagging computer trying to upload while its being used by a staffer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the Whole TNTWare Suite of products they work together seamlessly.

We no longer have to spend time running quickbooks reports and emailing them out to our staff. they can see this information at their leisure with the click of a mouse anytime they are available.

HR Director

"Solved a major issue at a great cost"

What do you like best?

Makes it possible to distribute personal support raising information to staff at a reasonable price

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. It does what we need!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend, it makes

WE have all our donor information in our CRM but were unable to get it into our staff's hands for them to utilize for their fundraising efforts. DonorHub provided the sync between our CRM and a bunch of compatible personal fundraising tools. We love that we can let our staff use the tool they're most comfortable with.

Director of Field Development

"Great Product-Good Functionality-Wonderful Service"

What do you like best?

The increased productivity in our accounting department. Using TnTWare has saved us many hours allowing us to re-allocate tasks and responsibilities within the department. Has been a wonderful gift to our missionaries giving them instant access to their accounts. One of the best IT decisions we've ever made!

What do you dislike?

No complaints. A solution has quickly been found for every bump we've hit.

We use DonorHub to share donor and accounting information. Gives us easy control over who has access to what information. Has saved us hours of labor over previous software.

UF
(10,001+ employees)

"Simple and quick"

What do you like best?

I like that my organization uses DonorHub, because I am able to login, look at my donations, and logout. No hassle!

What do you dislike?

I am not very familiar with this software so I have not explored it thoroughly. This makes me feel like I have to stay to just want I need and that is it. It may provide more ease and access but I have not explored this.

Less issues with communication about funds. Less confusion.

Business Administrator

"We love DonorHub"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. Has all the features we want. They are very responsive to service requests.

What do you dislike?

We have no complaints. It works great!!!

DonorHub automates our reporting of donations to the different departments and staff that need to see that info. And we can send each staff member of department the information they need to see and hide what they should not see.

C

"Very efficient"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the services they delivered on time just the way I wanted it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about DonorHub I did not find useful. Fast and efficient financial reports. Very wonderful website. I would highly recommend

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it see if you like it.

Financial reports.

The benefits are doing less paperwork having more time to focus more time for my family.

Executive Director

"Excellent affordable service."

What do you like best?

Beautiful integration. Prompt and patient customer service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have been very please with the product and price.

Data management.

9.7
Ease of Setup
Average: 7.8*
* Church Management Category
Do you work for DonorHub?

DonorHub Categories on G2