TouchPoint Church Management Software Reviews & Product Details

TouchPoint Church Management Software Overview

What is TouchPoint Church Management Software?

TouchPoint is a powerful cloud-based church management system that equips leaders to grow fully devoted followers of Christ. TouchPoint is designed for mid-to-large churches looking for a ChMS solution that is off-the-shelf AND customizable. Our best-in-class fully-integrated mobile app helps you with contact records, membership management, volunteer management, child check-in, discipleship groups, ministry engagement, contributions, events, media, and more. We offer coaching and the most responsive support team in the industry.

TouchPoint Church Management Software Details
English, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

TouchPoint is an affordable, full-featured church management & engagement platform for churches that want to stay connected on any device.

Custom solutions are expensive and time-consuming to maintain. TouchPoint meets you in the middle. We offer a robust off-the-shelf solution that has the flexibility of a custom system.

TouchPoint Software
2008
Dallas, TX
@touchpointsw
170 Twitter followers

TouchPoint Church Management Software Screenshots

TouchPoint Church Management Software Reviews

Showing 196 TouchPoint Church Management Software reviews
Already have TouchPoint Church Management Software?
Brand Ambassador
Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

It is a powerful database software program that has the ability to do as much as you would need and more. It is cloud based so it can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.

There is an app that can be developed for your organization and then staff and church members can easily find information and register for events from their mobile devices. Our pastoral team also has access to the full database via the app. That means no more having to call the office to get someone's phone number or address when they are not in the church. If they are doing a pastoral visit, they can use the app to find the church member, locate their address, and it automatically is linked to GPS software to give them driving directions! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

TouchPoint is not very user-friendly and so is not easy to learn. We have an admin who is learning how to use the database for different functions. Each month we have an admin team lunch meeting where she teaches us a new function available or necessary to using TouchPoint. She develops handouts with step by step instructions for how to do that task and distributes them. Each admin. keeps a binder with these instructions in it so that we can refer to it as needed. If we didn't have this system in place we would all be lost trying to figure out how to do anything! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Develop a small team to represent the needs of your church staff in using a database. Truly evaluate all the software database systems available to churches (there are a handful of them available). If you think that TouchPoint is the best solution for your needs, allow 1-2 people on your staff to focus on learning how to implement and use the software. Then have those people develop step-by-step instructions available to other staff members who will use the software and have the in-house people do the training. They already know how you do things at your church and know the terms you use. They can translate the information and better train the staff than an online TouchPoint trainer can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main advantage, aside from it being cloud based with a mobile app available, is that we are using it to better integrate our data. The goal is to have everything known about each church member stored in one place- TouchPoint. So as someone is involved with a ministry of the church, it is automatically added to their record in TouchPoint because all event registration is done through TouchPoint. That way, instead of admins. keeping multiple Excel ministry lists, all information is in one place. Ideally, when a pastor accesses a member record, he can then easily look and see how the member has been connected within the church. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ministry Assistant
What do you like best?

I love having all the information I need at one stop, I love being able to text, e-mail, map, right there on the page, I love printing yearly statements with one click of a button, I love the registration capabilities, I love the helpful videos, and I loved the few instructional webinars! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I takes a bit to figure out how to set some of the features up-not being an IT person. I wish there were a lot more videos on how to set some basics up initially-after they are set up-they are a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you know your stuff, the sky is the limit-if not, after a little learning, the sky will be the limit! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Again, one place to do A LOT of my job, other than going from software to software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ministry Assistant
What do you like best?

The product is amazingly easy to use and goes about as an interface for the whole office notwithstanding when some staff individuals are out on appearance, get-away, emergency clinic duty.... It is useful in monitoring exact socioeconomics and insights for our congregation on a part instructive dimension, yet additionally in a money related sense too. The capacity to likewise acknowledge credit/charge card exchanges effectively through a straightforward connection on our site has expanded commitments, tithes, and contributions by a lot. TouchPoint likewise enables our ministers to realize who has chatted with whom and furthermore for our chief minister to dole out errands to relate ministers; adequately designating undertakings and visits over the whole peaceful staff. As the budgetary secretary, I use the Touch Point programming for staying aware of commitment records just as yearly capital promise battles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only real hate is after using the Search Builder, in order to make changes to individual profiles or select groups, it requires using the Tag feature which includes multiple steps. Would welcome as quicker editing feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great! Only "advice" is if there would be a simpler way to update profile information within the Search Builder screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A few years back, our neighborhood church was searching for a cost effective individuals the executives programming that was simple for volunteers to utilize, could be gotten to anyplace, had a worked under wraps in highlight, and made overseeing individuals and giving basic, however point by point if fundamental. TouchPoint filled those highlights well, and their evaluating (based off people) made it sensible for us monetarily to utilize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Pastor
What do you like best?

The ease of use for searching and reporting is by far better than what we had. We often had to call the former company to have them help us do searches and queries because we could never figure out the complicated syste. I absolutely love the people search option and the tools available now. Simply type the first letter of first and last name and it pops up! Being able to email straight out of a group is priceless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve seemed daunting at first, but it really wasn't that hard. I really wish the app was more robust for the everyday member. While I enjoyed the training, I feel that it is quite costly. The price for the product and the annual fee is spot on! The training is too much for what it is, in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get this product! I have personally used 6 other Database systems for churches and nothing compares to TouchPoint! It was designed by a church with the church in mind. Get it today and save yourself the headaches of your current system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our ability to follow up on guests is better than ever. Our ability to digitally record attendance is saving us time and labor dollars on the front and back end. Our ability to communicate directly to groups and organizations is swifter than it was in the email system we had to use alongide the database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Leah Davenport of TouchPoint Church Management Software

Aaron, thank you so much for leaving us such a positive and thorough review! We're pumped your church is getting a lot out of TouchPoint and that it's helping you guys do ministry better! We agree that for some users the learning curve can be a little steep at first -- something we're continually trying to tackle by offering more up-front training and optimizing the software. Thanks again for your review and please let us know if we can equip you further.

Communications
What do you like best?

I love that everyone on our church staff is connected now that we're using TouchPoint. When one person hears of a congregational need, they can easily look at person's TP profile and see what ministries and groups that person is a part of. We do a better job caring for our people now that we're using TouchPoint Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The growing pains have been intense in some cases. It's never easy to adopt a new system, and moving to something that is new for EVERYONE on our staff has been difficult in some cases. The work is worth it in the end, but some days have been hard in getting everyone on board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask for what you need! TouchPoint has been very receptive to feedback and to requests for additional features. It has made a huge difference in our ministry, and we're still just scratching the surface on its functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are communicating better with everyone, even within our own staff, but we're certainly doing better with our congregation. The benefits are all about relationship. This is a ministry tool that has vastly improved our relationships with our church. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Early Childhood Coordinator
What do you like best?

I like being able to access for family info, attendance, birthdays, child care events and login, etc. It allows me to communicate with parent's by grade or in a group without having to manual type in each email address. It is incredibly helpful during events that I am able to set-up a login and have stickers that print to help with the safety and security of our nursery. We are able to be mobile on Sunday mornings as we check in teachers - super helpful so they can get to where they need to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not an easy way to set-up children in divorced parent situations whose parents both attend our church. The child has to be set-up under one parent- this has caused some frustration for the parents and sometimes made it complicated for us to explain.

A separate issues regarding checking in children is that Allergies must be entered on the check-in screen not in the system. I cannot pull up a child in Touchpoint and see their allergy- I must print thier name tag or go to the check-in screen. It would be helpful in planning activities to have this info readily available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Similarly to what I mentioned above - I am constantly trying to find the most efficient way to communicate with parents, track attendance, and keep children safe and secure while they are in our care. TouchPoint allows me to do this by being able to group/ categorize parents and families. Our team is constantly growing in what TouchPoint can help us do more efficiently as we set-up events, think about safety, and effective communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Connections Minister
What do you like best?

The software fit our organization when we first changed to it around 2007. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our internal processes and needs for our church management software has changed since we first switched to it. TouchPoint has not kept up with our changing needs or provided upgrades that are on par with its competitors. That is why we are looking to change to another church management system. Features provided by Church Community Builder, Planning Center, Rock RMS, and others more fit what we're now looking for in a church management system that helps us solve the problems we have with small group management, volunteer management and scheduling, check ins, providing easy to use tools that can be given to volunteer leaders to use and manage groups that they lead, workflows for guests/new members/volunteers, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your due diligence to make sure that TouchPoint fits your organizational needs both now and where you see yourself going in the future. Based on my experience, this software is not a "one size fits all" solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Honestly, we are more frustrated with TouchPoint because it causes us problems more so than provide solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

The Touchpoint interface allows me to easily and quickly understand who our church members are and how to bring our new guests into the fold and help them get involved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email aspect of Touchpoint could use some work. The drafting method used by the software is complicated and becomes confusing. I think once a draft is made, every time I hit "save" it should save my new draft as a Microsoft product would. I believe we rarely have use of an old draft. Every time I need to fix a typo, an entirely new draft is created and my draft tab becomes bogged down quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the megachurch, we have upwards of 40 new visitors every Sunday (plus those who don't fill out guest info). Touchpoint helps me quickly enter these new guests and then delegate to our pastors and deacons tasks in order to have each guest contacted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director: University Church Initiative
Religious Institutions
What do you like best?

We send out a weekly newsletter that people like, and use it to sign people up for events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to communicate, and hard to learn. It feels like you need to have a staff person who can dedicate hours to running it for you. I have church members asking me how to use the App and I am embarrassed to tell them I have no idea. We received training, but the facilitator went so fast that we just turned off our microphones and laughed. The training we terrible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a staff person to implement and work with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We want to use it as a communication and organization tool for the church. But so far it has been pretty bad. I don't think we have actually solved any problems other than sign ups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Administrator
What do you like best?

The support staff at TouchPoint is amazing. Any questions we have are answered quickly and completely. They made it very easy to transfer data from our old database and integrate it into their system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The site is built out very well and has parts that cover information that typical churches would need with some customization. On the rarest occasions, we have to get a little more creative than we would like to add the information onto a users profile if it is not possible to change the format of the page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Support Staff is amazing. Reach out to them if you have questions! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to make our giving/donations easier to manage as well as maintaining good contact information for our congregants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The ability to track our student attendance, so that we can follow up as needed, as well as their completion of our Confirmation program. It's also easy for our small group leaders to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The volunteer component. It's not very user friendly, and I really don't like not being able to put specific dates on there. Only being able to do "week of" makes it really confusing when the majority of things we do are on Wednesdays. It also won't let you easily exclude dates where we won't be meeting--way too many steps involved to do something that should be very simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really like using TP as it has been a very positive experience for us. Some of my colleagues, however, are not as impressed, so it is important to get everyone on board as much as possible before making the switch from something else. It makes for some tense moments when some people are really benefitting from product use while others are really frustrated with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our Confirmation program at the church is a 16-class program over the course of 2 years. With TP, we've been able to track student completion very easily, so we can let students and parents know what classes they are missing or have completed. This has been a HUGE win for our ministry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Database Manager / Stewardship
What do you like best?

The TouchPoint app has been very helpful in connecting with our members and attendees. There are lots of features on the app and we are constantly directing our people to it to check out events, make and gift, and stay in touch with others in their groups. Also, TouchPoint Support is very responsive! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The contribution reporting is lacking. For users who are not programmers, the pulling out the data you need in the format you want is a challenge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall, the staff has been pleased with TouchPoint, especially for ministry use. We are still working with them to get the financial reporting that we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More congregants are engaged though the app, helping us maintain better data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

TouchPoint is quite complex. It can do many things and is impressive. My current area of expertise is building registrations and it is fun to see once it's complete how it works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Oh man. It is not intuitive. I joke that I have to read the Help articles and translate them before I know what they are saying. It is so powerful that you ask how to do one thing and you discover either 8 more things you can do or need to do with that function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you begin to understand how TouchPoint works, it gets easier and more impressive, but it is not for the faint of heart. I wouldn't recommend it to smaller churches or churches that doesn't have the resources to learn, train, and implement the elements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are updating our database, which hasn't been done in over 12 years. It also puts information about people in the same place and holds a lot more information than we did with our last system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One thing I really like about TouchPoint is that we can pull out several reports using the search builder query.Its potential to track several quantitative and qualitative reports helps get a clear picture about the different areas of the church. In addition, TouchPoint is very user friendly and helps navigate through different ministries in seconds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing that could be added with TouchPoint is the support contact number. I do like the support team as the team has always responded in a timely fashion but there is no number to contact. Sometimes calling and screen sharing helps in solving problems quickly. It is also an extra tool to reach out to the support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to get your organization started with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With TouchPoint we are handling all the memberships and the member records. Some of the major benefits of using TouchPoint are that we cleaned up lot of the data, managed ministry task assigned/made, used several lists to create programs and divisions, created check-ins, taken attendance etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

It is easier to mark the attendance using computer or mobile app by just selecting the checkbox next to the names. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. The process of adding new guest is quite lengthy. Need to click many 'Next' button before can finally add one, and need to wait for few seconds for system to load before I can proceed to add another new guest. Hope to have a single page to fill in all info and submit.

2. Recently the website is not accessible via Google Chrome since Jan 2019. It stated some security issue due to the license. I need to use other browser to access it.

3. Many features which I commonly use are not as obvious or easy to access. E.g. download an attendance sheet, generate new guest list, etc. Suggest allowing user to add frequently used feature at the start page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recording the attendance, generating the attendance sheet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Administrator
What do you like best?

Touchpoint does data manage very well! As a church community with a small staff and who has rough 400-500 attend regularly, we need a system that is easy to use and keep up to date. Since we moved to it a couple years ago, we've never had an interruption in service and they are always ready to help us with any questions or issues we have within hours. The database itself is straight forward, easy to search through, and provides incredibly intuitive and easy options to store the information we want. Great company! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike about Touchpoint. Some of the features I wish I it had I later learned it already did have, I just needed to research it a little. If anything, I would really value the ability to create custom sign ups within Touchpoint that also contain a payment option through paypal. But it's possible I also just missed this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Every people management system has their own unique traits and personality. For us, TouchPoint was what we needed. A strong, easy to use, and highly searchable database we could access both online and in office. However, the company is growing fast and we haven't even started scratching the surface. With the option of creating an App, email engine, and more, you really just need more time to start realizing how much more you can do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

People management. When you have a large group of people you need to keep up with and their information organized, a simple spreadsheet will not be enough. This database not only solves that, but does so with style and can be accessed by your leadership and the individuals who you are keeping records of if you'd like to offer it. We also needed a child check in system, and this worked great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ER
What do you like best?

Everything is integrated. Scaleable. TP can grow with a church. So many ways to manage involvement, membership and care. Church specific design. Highly customizable. Many ways to integrate giving, check in/attendance, contact information, membership information, etc. Highly powerful and customizable queries. Very good user interface for staff and admin. OK user interface for end-users. Very reasonable cost. A great tool for pastoral care, follow up, and managing contact information. Flags are very helpful.

Best features:

-integrated giving

-highly customizable

-great volunteer management tools

-scalable and low cost

-great "customer service" in terms of support and customizations

-powerful queries

-thoughtful design for churches, also, always getting better (esp compared to BVCMS) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

TP is very off-putting for event sign ups for those who don't yet want to share their information with the church. Even though birthday is optional, it cannot be removed. Eventbrite is a great example of a great event sign up tool. Our church is in New York City and we reach a very secular audience who do not want their information to be stored in a church database. Eventbrite is sensitive to this and makes registration very streamlined and un-intrusive.

Also, not as good an email design interface as Mail Chimp. They have more powerful tools. But highly integrated with Mail Chimp, which is very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contact management

Giving management

Volunteer management

Event registration

Pastoral Care/Assimilation tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Worship Minister
What do you like best?

Very user friendly. Our whole staff uses this and many are not tech savvy. I also love the app. We are a church and often times I need to visit someone who attends. I can't tell you how many times I've had to look someone up on the go where they live or what their phone number may be. Another great feature is seeing who is in the family. I love being able to track parents and children within this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more networking from other churches and how they are using the program that way we can communicate on what works best... almost like a reddit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would love to see better scheduling for weekend teams as well as weekend service layouts. (sort of like Planning Center) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to organize our database and giving statements very smoothly. We are also able to see when people have not been checked in for some time and can follow up with those people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ministry Support
What do you like best?

It is easy to understand and has many features allowing us to customize the system to our specific needs. They have excellent documentation which made it easy to learn the system with a minimal amount of training. When we have needed help, their support department is very prompt in getting back with us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to easily print an envelope and/or copy and paste an address into a document for a specific individual. One click to copy address. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend this church management software, works well for large and small congregations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have created systems for tracking new visitors enabling us to run reports and followup with visitors that return. We track visitors through the process of becoming regular attendees and then members. Track members/attendees that have not come recently and provide lists for pastors/elders to followup. Helps us make sure folks are not falling through the cracks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Finance
What do you like best?

We have found this web-based church management system to be user friendly and relatively simple for our users. Several features stand out for me: 1) Strong reporting interface that provides both financial and non-financial information in easy to use formats; 2) Strong integration with our accounting software; 3) Very responsive customer support via their email channel; 4) Open sources concept where improvements and customized queries and reports are shared for all users; Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The conversion process took a little longer than expected, but we had a lot of data from a 20 year relationship with a legacy system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Touchpoint as a strong candidate for your Church Membership database needs.

They have strong integration with Txt2Give as well as Transnational (credit card merchant processor). Touchpoint introduced us to another partner (mywell.org) that offers highly discounted merchant processing fees. We have seen our fees drop by 40% after using Touchpoint with Transnational. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Touchpoint is providing a reliable child check in process that now tabulates attendance by class for us replacing a manual, time consuming process. Our weekly attendance and offering report is easier to generate with a clear general ledger export utility. For the first time ever our members now can access their giving history online and print a statement that will contain current year and historical giving (both online and offline giving). The new Resources feature will allow us to create a library of resources (policies, agendas, meeting minutes) for all the various groups and committees. We are also looking forward to using the Short Term Missions function of Touchpoint to more easily coordinate and report on participant fundraising with a customized acknowedment for this type of fundraising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I love the new TouchPoint software that our church is using now. My absolute favorite part is the app that comes along with the software. It is fully functioning and has everything that I could possibly need regarding our church. To name a couple functions of the app that make a huge difference for me: the ability to pay my tithe via the app is a really nice function. I no longer have to log into a portal on a computer and add my information, I can just open the app and make a payment in a couple clicks. In addition to that, you can give to two different ministries with one payment. That's a huge improvement over our last site (which didn't have an app). The second function that I love is the ability to add the attendance for the small group I lead. It's a small thing, but it makes a big difference! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be perfectly honest, there's not much that I dislike. In fact, I can't think of anything to mark as a con...yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our church's previous data management software was not meeting our needs from a wholistic standpoint. TouchPoint has allowed everything to be brought into one cohesive platform that allows everything to talk to each other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like the app. I think it is nice looking, easy to use and intuitive. It provides a great user experience and I hope it will be very beneficial for our church moving forward (in allowing them to update their info in our database and doing things like giving online and getting connected to ministries). I also like the prospect of moving much of our ministry work and communication to a digital format: e.g. attendance, sign-ups, communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The back end of the system is really hard to use. I consider myself to be pretty computer savvy, and I struggle with it. It is not intuitive, it uses very strange terminology, and it takes a long time to figure out how to do something. I find myself going to our IT guy a lot to try and do what I would consider basic things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the app, find something else for the backend if possible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are hoping to improve our church database with Touchpoint, and give our congregation the experience of an app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Middle School Pastor
Religious Institutions
What do you like best?

Being accessible anywhere to their services. INCLUDING - customer service, event sign ups, online giving, email communications, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

How complex it can be. The amount of things it offers can really make it difficult to navigate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There will be times when you cant navigate what you want. Use the help icon! This is the most responsive church program I have ever used. They are prompt to getting back with you and will help you every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to manage the people that come to our church. It helps us better assimilate them and their family into the Church through continued communications, online donations, signing up for events, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Pastor
Religious Institutions
What do you like best?

Touchpoint is a cost effective solution to managing all of the vital statistic for your church. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Touchpoint app is lacking in some functionality. Deleting members can be challenging Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When switching to Touchpoint make sure you understand how the data will be imported and what will be done on your end and what will be done on their end. Some of the data you have may not import correctly and will impact your implementation of the solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Touchpoint allow us an effective way to track our vitals for our church community. Its reports and organization is simply and straightforward. They continue to add features and improve functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for TouchPoint Church Management Software?

TouchPoint Church Management Software Categories on G2