Demio Reviews & Product Details

Demio Overview

What is Demio?

Demio is the easy way for marketing and customer-education teams to effectively scale their efforts through live video in less time than ever before. Whether you are looking to Generate & Qualify Leads/Customers, Activate Users & Increase Trial Conversions, or Educate Customers & Reduce Churn, Demio is the perfect platform for you. Learn why Demio is trusted by some of the leading SaaS companies around the world.

Demio Details
Discussions
Demio Community
Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Demio is a smart webinar platform designed to enable users to engage, communicate, and build relationships with their prospects and customers.

Demio
2014
Tampa, FL
@meetdemio
602 Twitter followers

Demio Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Demio community
Have you used Demio before?

Demio Reviews

Showing 64 Demio reviews
Already have Demio?
Senior Marketing Manager
Response from Ashley Levesque of Demio

Hey Gary! Ashley here, from Demio. I really appreciate your thoughtful video and answers! I'm glad you're finding the platform easy to use and have found a way to incorporate webinars into your strategy! Demio is designed as a one-to-many platform, focusing on marketing webinars, but we certainly understand that many of our customers use Demio for internal meetings, customer onboarding, and panels! We take your feedback seriously and I'll certainly be passing it along to my team. Thank you!

Physical Therapist/Yoga Teacher/Yoga Therapist/Educator
What do you like best?

The Demio interface is sleek, and the event experience is very user-friendly. The presentations that I design in Canva work perfectly in Demio, and the slides are also easily set up to be downloaded as a handout for attendees. Demio offers options for polls, chat, and a featured action tool that allows you to share a pop-up link with a photo during the presentation. The webinar signup pages are highly customizable and include the option to add a video. The system integrates well with ConvertKit (email service), and there's an option to send out a customized replay link. Demio is also quick to respond and has a very helpful knowledge base and regular events for supporting their customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been some features that I'd like to have that aren't available, for example the ability to charge for webinars and a raise hand option. (They have a development page for submitting and upvoting requests, and several upgrades are currently in beta.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm a physical therapist specializing in yoga, and I'm not someone who typically enjoys marketing. Webinars have become my go-to method of sharing my work and expanding my audience, and I'm having fun with it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Training Specialist
What do you like best?

Demio's interface is undeniably users friendly for both presenters and attendees. From the chat, to asking/answering questions, sharing handouts, and playing videos- the tool is a breeze to engage with. It also helps that when we have an attendee issue, the Demio support is able to help take the load so we can focus on hosting a great webinar outside of the connection challenges. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We've had some connection issues with our webinars abroad- namely in Australia and Europe. However, these are issues i'm confident Demio's support staff will work with us to correct as they have in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to get our educational material out with:

1. An easy way to register

2. A use friendly way to consume the material

3. A suer friendly way to ask questions

4. Easy to read analytics to prove that a webinar worked/didn't work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

It's simple to use, it integrates seamlessly with other software like Zapier, MailChimp and LeadPages and it has engagement tools like polling/voting and CTA's that provide a great user experience. The support and resources available is great too, especially for someone new to running webinars. The room set up is very intuitive, so it's easy to upload your presentation and handout materials etc. And you can practice in a simulated 'live' webinar before hitting the go LIVE button. Overall it's a brilliant platform from a ux perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The automated option is only available for growth and business plans. Limited amount on participants in the free trial period (only 20). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I found Demio much easier to use than Easywebinar Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Demio to teach through a live Masterclass and for lead generation, so it helps me connect with my audience and convert leads into paying clients. Reaching my prospective audience is a problem I'm solving with Demio because the platform allows be to build the know, like and trust factor with a webinar presentation. The benefits have been many, learning a new skill, improving my presentation skills, meeting and interacting with new people from around the world - which is especially important now that we're all virtual. And growing my business using webinars! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I tried a lot of different webinar platforms and Demio by far, was the most up to date of them all. Its platform is incredibly easy to use and very pleasing to look at too. A lot of other webinar platforms are very dated.

A major plus for me (because I wanted to set up automated and evergreen webinars) was that Demio allows you to upload your video files directly to it. Other platforms I found force you to do a live recording and use that as your evergreen webinar. Either that or link an existing YouTube or Vimeo video which looks unprofessional and jarring in a webinar environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things I feel are missing from Demio. One is being able to send a replay link to people who attended on-demand or evergreen webinars so they can watch again if they missed it. Another is having the times listed when users register be visible in their local timezone. You can only set a timezone right now. So if you're in a different timezone to the person registering, they would need to work out the actual time of the webinar based on the time-zone displayed.

Having said this, Demio have brilliant support and when I flagged this with them, they added it to their suggested improvements area. You can then 'vote' for changes you'd like to see. So I have no doubt these changes will happen in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Demio, I'm able to create evergreen webinars that run themselves so I can have more time to develop my business in the background. Demio makes that process easy and their customer service is second to none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Demio is clean and simple to use, and also doesn't require an app to be downloaded. I also love how you can load mp4 video files and play them during your webinar...no need to use YouTube. Also, the fact that you can completely customize and brand your registration page for each event is awesome, and the analytics are great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a little more mobile support. The majority of our attendees are viewing from a mobile device, and while it works - it's clear Demio was built with computer at top of mind and not mobile. We've also had a few technical issues with some of the interactivity features messing up on people's mobile devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have to deliver so many virtual trainings for various audience in various sizes (5 people to 300 people) and with people with all different devices. With the COVID-19 Pandemic, our entire operation had to move virtual. Demio made that transition easier for us and we've actually realized that we can train and reach people MORE EFFICIENTLY than the in person traveling we were doing. In addition, gaining all the analytics we need is a huge plus as well. Honestly, it has completely changed the way my team can perform our job duties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Java Software Engineer
What do you like best?

It is easy to use which allows anyone to be able to use it without problem. In addition, its interface has a simple and neat design, very user-friendly. The attention from their technical service is excellent, they respond quickly and very empathetically which encourages a greater connection between the support team and the user. In addition, it is not necessary to download an additional application for its use, since it works excellent from the web browser, its configuration is not very complex, that is, it is very simple and easy to perform, which allows you to start using this tool almost immediately . It provides an excellent communication environment, since it has a live chat that allows me to communicate with my clients in an easy way, and through this chat I am able to send them live information on how their campaign is developing. digital marketing. It allows the option of sharing control of your rooms through the option of multiple hosts, which provides a better option to maintain control of the room. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not have many tools that generate reports and statistics of value for decision making, which is a shame since this constitutes a key element to make progress in our campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was used as an alternative to manage the digital marketing campaigns of the companies to which I am in charge, also thanks to its live chat we managed to channel meetings with my clients through this same route, which greatly simplifies the processes communication with the client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Bethany Bledsoe of Demio

Hi Alexandra 👋! Bethany here from Demio.

Thank you for submitting your review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using Demio!

We'd love to hear more about the analytic reports that you're looking for! 👀

Whenever you get a chance, please share more with our Success Team as we're always looking for new ways to provide value to our customers!

Thanks again for sharing your experience!

UE
What do you like best?

Demio is a high level solution, which is responsible for helping marketing teams to organize events that provide a communication with potential customers for any company that wants to use this solution as a tool, noting that Demio has both live video transmission, as hybrid or automatic where you can present various slides for analysis, reminders, among others. This solution is very complete since it has a reliable, fast and easy to use customer service support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although Demio is one of the most complete solutions in functions and leader in the market, they need to improve functions like easy integrations such as with Facebook Live, being a marketing tool it should have an easy synchronization and integration with other applications to achieve a wider range at the time of execution to capture customers in the market Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not satisfied with the way marketing and webinars are implemented in your company it is important that you take into consideration getting Demio because in our very good experience with this solution we want to emphasize that it has exact functions to solve those problems so we recommend it in its entirety Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is important to highlight the problems that Demio has been solving within our company, one of the main ones is that thanks to this solution our professionals have been able to design highly personalized registration pages to our benefit by creating interactive sessions. All this thanks to the application of a survey to measure the commitment given by our company at the time of fulfilling the obligations or priorities of our customers. In this way Demio has been of great help to us within the restructuring of the obsolete marketing system with which we had Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Demio is very easy to use on both the host/presenter end as well as the registrant end. Registrants have found it very easy to navigate and our guest presenters have been quite impressed with the platform versus other webinar platforms out there. The ability to set chat from public to private is big for the webinars we have been running as it encourages friendly chat in the beginning and end of our webinars while allowing anonymity for questions during the presentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not encountered too many issues with Demio as of yet. One downside is not being able to preview the customized emails. We include hyperlinks in many of these emails, more specifically the follow up email, and I always want to make sure they work. I've currently been setting up trial webinars before hand to make sure the emails come through the way I want them to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Like many organizations, ours has had to make a virtual transition. Our annual event, which involved a variety of workshops and speakers, had to be cancelled due to the pandemic and Demio has allowed to move forward with a virtual event, breaking it up over time through a series of webinars. The tracking and insights that Demio provides are very interesting and are not found in many other platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Bethany Bledsoe of Demio

Hi Patrick 👋! Bethany here from the Demio team!

Thank you for your review! We're so excited to have you here with us hosting your now virtual event!

Love your idea about previewing the emails prior to sending! I'll share this with the Product team as well! 🚀

We appreciate you sharing your experience with Demio! Thanks again! 😊

Owner
What do you like best?

It is easy to use, reliable, intuitive and fast support. And I really like the overal design. I'm from the Netherlands, so the integration of my language is also really good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't find any cons, it isn't the cheapest out there but definitely the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used several webinar software as WebinarGeek and GoToWebinar, but for me Demio really stands out. It's intuitive and the design is really good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can give online lessons now and have engagement with my students (chats, polls etc). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Strategist | Web Designer | Content Marketer
What do you like best?

Easy event set up. Elegant session interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't manually start and stop recording. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a GoToWebinar user, Demio is a terrific alternative, more functionality and a more affordable price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Running an online training business. Enjoyed the streamlined registration and reporting functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

This clean, crisp platform has changed the delivery of our national training events. From pre-loaded polls, to the handouts feature, to the question tab in the chat box, everything about this platform makes my life easier as the host. I can control the room from the control panel, and still engage in the training without switching views, or having to juggle multiple monitors. Our attendees love the chat feature as well, and our engagement has gone up within the trainings due to this ability to connect. Also, the program tracks registration, login times, etc. so attendance lists are a breeze. We've also seen a higher conversion rate of registrants to attendees, and we attribute this to Demio's email notifications and reminders. Overall, I give this product an A+! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While this product is near perfect, there are a few custom features that could be added. There's currently no certificate generation system built-in to the platform, so we have to export the list of attendees and manually issue certificates of attendance. While not a huge issue, it's certainly a feature I'd pay to upgrade for. Also, there's no direct integration with Survey Monkey. If there were, it would make sending evaluations for the training much easier. The only other feature that we've run into needing was a closed captioning service or a call-out box for ASL interpretation. While we have the ability to host a three-person panel, it would be great if there were a call out feature that was optional for ASL learners, as we translate our sessions for non-hearing learners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Demio, we were using a product like Zoom to host webinars and trainings. While interactive, it was a logistical nightmare as everyone's camera's as mics would turn on, there was no registration feature, etc. Demio has saved me hundreds of hours in registration form building, and post-event actions like issuing certificates, etc. And, I'm finally able to engage with the team as the event host, without worrying about what's going to happen in the next 5 minutes when someone accidentally turns on their cameras. Our ROI is up, as more people are attending the platform events, and our conversion rate is up 20% as related to registrants vs attendees. And, our events just look great overall. We finally represent the professional events we have been running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Bethany Bledsoe of Demio

Hi there 👋! Bethany here from Demio.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Demio! I've also shared your feature ideas for CC, call-out boxes, and SurveyMonkey integration with our product team! ✅

So glad that you're enjoying hosting your webinars on Demio! We appreciate you! 😊

What do you like best?

We choose the Growth alternative to be able to brand the emails etc. It looks great! It was super easy to start using the tool, and I love that it requires no downloads - not from the organizer nor the attendees. Perfect! The split screen presentation mode with the possibility to show both the webcam and the slides is great too. The admin part is super easy, and I love the fact that you already have some email templates ready to go, but that you also can include your own text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if it was possible to rewrite the emails to webinars attendees in your own words. The templates are fine, but we use another language (Norwegian) and the automatic translation was not good enough. So we chose to keep the English and add something in Norwegian as well. Would have been great to get the whole email in our own words. Also, it would be great to be able to include photos and direct links in the emails.

I also miss the possibility to include my notes in my presentation mode on screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It gives us the perfect platform to organize professional webinars, something that we have not done before now at our organization. A very engaging way to communicate with potential clients and others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Bethany Bledsoe of Demio

Hi Guro 👋! Bethany here from Demio.

Thank you so much for sharing your review! We love that you're hosting your awesome webinars with us!

We appreciate your feedback about customizing the emails and using presentation mode in the webinar room. I'll send these notes to the product team as well! 🚀

Thank you again for taking time to submit your review!

UE
What do you like best?

Demio is one of the most effective solutions that I have used to organize marketing projects, capture potential customers and give live webinars. It has features such as customizable branding, record management and video streaming, it also has a screen sharing feature that is excellent fast and with great connectivity to Demio the user can perform analysis and reminders that allow work to be much more fluid and organized another positive point to highlight is its interactive interface that provides an excellent user experience. Demio is a virtual environment where hosts can record sessions, add custom elements and download MP4 formats Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Demio has some negative points these are its prices some plans are expensive and do not include all the functions, I would like it to have many more integrations and be able to synchronize with Facebook and Instagram, I would like it to have more editing tools for my presentations, the mobile application for IOS still needs to improve some of its functions, the technical support does not provide many solutions and also it takes a lot of time to respond and to conclude we have its function for the creation of reports or analysis which can be difficult to do in this application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Demio for any organization that is looking to create web weeklies for training purposes or to create advertising campaigns that will allow them to attract more customers, for small organizations Demio may not be the best option since many of their plans, especially the more complete ones, are very expensive. However, for medium and large organizations that have a large number of customers, I believe that Demio may be the best option because it is a program that is easy to use and has a large number of effective tools to carry out all marketing related activities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my organization we always find ourselves in the need to give seminars constantly for our training and to attract prospective customers, this is why we use applications like Demio since it allows us not only to grow as an organization but also to generate advertising campaigns that help us generate more sales opportunities, it has been very easy to work with Demio because it is a simple platform with an interactive interface that makes the experience of being a presenter or host much more enjoyable thanks to its screen sharing features, interactive surveys and bonuses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

Marketing of the highest level starts to be ordered with demio. An impressive quality of content is what finances this incoming server of commerce actions, which performs incredible commercial coordination of texts and product information, where communications are of the most advanced messaging linkage, its interface of progressive communicative independence, Its affinity for user recruitment has the capacity to centralize economic rates of production and budgets, its operation keeps regulated trading categories, grouping of guidelines of activities, real-time chat, use of multiple screens, sectors of customization of failure alerts and statistical improvements are ordered with this server. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The images with which they elaborate demio presentations are contained in an unfavorable format for its use, since the great amount of pixels that it acquires when entering this system all type of multimedia content creates great irregularities in the provision of authentication and support of control of capture of clients, who present in its totality, Displeasure due to the low resolution of its content, a problem that generates little operation of the company's commercial system, since it cannot transmit the quality of information used by this platform, since this inconvenience is due to a mismatch of screen dialing codes, which must be eliminated to provide better conditions and experiences to the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

demio is recommended to configure a balanced, direct and functional level of relationship with the client, since its closeness expressed by its panels generates great work of data collection, seminar adjustments, technical support marketing controls, growth elevations automatic differential assistance, scalable web browsing, maintenance of registrations combined by a management of personalized chat software from a single device, making great independent analysis equipment, functional thanks to a precisely multi functional and intuitively agile interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A software like demio has represented different communication tasks in my company, since its network functionality has been exposed under feasible purchase orders, organization of campaign data extension tasks, mobile conditioning management, dynamic approaches of stable e-mail manipulation, simultaneous question initiations to multiple users, qualified networks of orientation of associative terms, automated web application function with quickly enriched navigation approaches, make this program's system able to relate the company's sales success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Demio's high quality broadcasts and campaigns are among the best on the market. You have the options to add videos, files and slideshows to the broadcasts and they do not influence the speed or performance of the broadcast. The program comes with built-in features to classify potential customers and also to promote our content on social networks. You can create analyses of your projects and the reports are customizable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the transmissions, the audience do not have the ability to participate to share ideas and doubts about the material provided. It is possible that HD broadcasts will only work when there is a high internet connection, when the connection is in moderate speed it will be very difficult to make the broadcasts. The price to obtain the service with the highest capacity of people is a little high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The program could have an automatic choice of the quality of the transmissions depending on the user's connection, that would speed up the modality of the conferences. Demio could also offer more personalization in the e-mails because with the current functions they are not enough to continue providing a complete work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We love to conduct surveys to learn more about our team's ideas. It is an effective webinar and we can record the sessions performed so we can upload it to the platform. We have also incorporated support material in the transmissions such as videos and links. The results obtained are shown in very detailed graphics and have been easy to understand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have so many things to say and praise about Demio. As a virtual events planner, I was thrilled to find a platform that checks all the boxes- intuitive and easy to use for organizers and attendees, beautifully designed, compatible / integrates with numerous email marketing platforms and Gsuite, and is just an overall great product and excellent team behind it. The customer service, like the platform, is top notch. I’ve never waited more than an hour or so to get my questions answered in a true and helpful way. My firm has now had 3 very successful fundraising virtual galas on Demio. One of which nearest the maximum number of attendees of 1000 and was written about in the NYTimes. I look forward to continuing to recommend Demio to my clients for all of their virtual events needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Two features I would like to see- 1) streaming to social media 2) ability to upload video directly to Demio Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We’re using Demio to create virtual community gatherings/galas, in an effort to raise funds for our non profit clients who’ve had to cancel their in person annual events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Bethany Bledsoe of Demio

Hey Evan 👋! Bethany here from Demio.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Demio. We're so glad to be a part of the amazing galas you've hosted!

Great news! We're working on the direct video upload feature and it should be released soon! 💯

Thank you again for your review!

What do you like best?

Among the things that I found great about Demio are its interactive interface with a great design that helps to improve the user experience, its tools that allow you to manage records, make video transmissions with excellent quality and even screen sharing features for working remotely or giving workshops. It's the perfect tool to make prospecting easy and effective another strength I should mention from Demio is all the solutions it offers to manage live, hybrid or on-demand events it even allows you to share slides and share videos a software designed for presenters and marketing specialists Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the negative points that can be considered at the time of qualifying this software are firstly the price which is expensive reason why I would not recommend this application for small companies that do not have a large number of customers, the quality of video offered by Demio in their transmissions is excellent but the sound still needs to be improved because many times things are heard late, it would be good if Demio could be integrated with more applications that manage social networks to conclude also I would like to transfer data faster and more secure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Demio to large organizations that have a large portfolio and also manage a lot of customers because this software has a high price, is an effective solution for the execution of marketing campaigns, make live broadcasts either for academic or commercial reasons, another important point because I recommend it is for its interface that is actually very simple, organized and with a design that draws much attention to the user so if you are looking for effectiveness and speed Demio is the solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There was a time in my organization where we had difficulties scheduling our events, giving conferences and communicating with our customers not satisfied with this we began to use some programs to help us manage these types of problems until we found Demio and we stayed with it because as users we are satisfied with their tools for searching and qualifying potential customers, live chats and webinars that help us educate both our staff and our customers have achieved with this a smoother workflow and increase our sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

I felt in love with Demio since day one. I like the clean and sharpest look, the chat and the emojis, and the camera feature that you can show your face without hiding the presentation. Also, you can prep your meeting with all material and resources and have them all in one place without being worry that attendees are going to see your desktop, or that have to clean or hide stuff from it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that I hope Demio improve soon: more emojis, and better polls. the question has now limited words and limited options for answers.

Also, the fact that you have to upload your presentation in PDF format and you lose the animations, is not good... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy friendly use, and a very nice platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love to be prepared for my training, and have all I need in one place, is the best! I don’t forget anything anymore!

If you don't know how to do something, you just click on the chatbox, and Demio starts assisting you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Bethany Bledsoe of Demio

Hi there 👋! Bethany here from the Demio team!

Thank you so much for submitting your review! We love that you're enjoying Demio (and of course the emojis 😍)!

We appreciate your feedback on future features you'd like to see! I'll share this with our product team as well. 💯

Thank you again for taking time to submit your review!

Osteopathic Manual Practitioner
What do you like best?

I love the beautiful interface of Demio - both during the webinars and connecting with attendees (registration, reminders, replays). All very professional looking.

Super simple to set up. The whole experience is very intuitive. My attendees felt the same way.

Support team is outstanding! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Took me a little bit of effort to integrate with other apps, but that's not unusual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect for a small business that wants to look super professional.

Take advantage of the full feature free trial to test it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I could easily set up a series that kept people registered and my resources in place with little effort. I felt able to focus on my attendees during our sessions because I had the room set up in advance with all my resources, including handouts and videos, and was able to do a test-run in advance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Bethany Bledsoe of Demio

Hi Janet 👋! Bethany here from Demio.

It's so great to hear that you're enjoying Demio! Thank you so much for your review! 😊

What do you like best?

Demio is a well thought out platform. The interactive components during webinars have been great. The stability of the platform has been very solid for us. Their support is truly best-in-class and we are consistently pleased with their follow up when we have questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We do not dislike anything about the Demio platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We routinely host webinars for 500 participants and our previous webinar platform strained under that load. When we had problems, they were unresponsive. We went on an intentional search for a stable platform that could quickly scale to a larger audience. We also wanted to find a platform with world-class support. We found both in Demio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Bethany Bledsoe of Demio

Hey Kyle 👋! Bethany here from Demio.

Thank you so much for submitting your review! We appreciate you! 😍

AI
What do you like best?

Demio was super simple to set up and customize for my company's brand and needs and even easier to use on an ongoing basis. We've received a ton of good feedback from our webinar attendees about how easy it is to access our webinars. They love the chat feature! The price point is great too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did need help from our web designer to integrate the form, but that's to be expected with any product these days. Overall, no complaints about Demio! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were using our basic video conferencing tool for our webinars, and it just wasn't meeting our needs well. Our webinar attendee numbers were growing quickly, and we couldn't monitor and manage chat or video attendees well. The signup process was a nightmare too. We needed a professional tool. Demio eliminated all of these problems right out of the gate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Bethany Bledsoe of Demio

Hi there 👋! Bethany here from Demio.

Thank you so much for submitting your review! Congrats on the amazing attendance rates 🎉🎉

What do you like best?

I am a longtime Zoom user and have tried a lot of platforms out there like Zoho,WebinarJam etc. I have gotten so frustrated by poor customer service, unstable software and platforms covered in branding even when you pay to use it. So when I found Demio, It was it. The process of setting up your webinars is so quick. And what's more, I teach others how to do webinars, and teaching them how to use Demio is so easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any problems at all yet. The customer service is excellent and the platform works flawlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely the right choice for webinars with ease and vaue of money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ease of use, features, fast support with intercom.Had some embarrasing moments as well during other platform webinar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Bethany Bledsoe of Demio

Hi Soubhagya 👋! Bethany here from the Demio team.

Thank you for your review! It's awesome that you're showing others the power of webinars! 😉

What do you like best?

One of the best programs to create a professional Webinar. Demio analyzes the results obtained from your campaigns by obtaining accurate statistics. Allows you to create your own brand with modern and attractive designs. We can create live events with an HD format for better quality. You can choose the style of event, whether it's private or public. Creation You have the option to promote your brand on social networks. The software provides you with solid and updated integrations to expand your realized project. You have the option of screen sharing to improve teamwork Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The member section lacks important tools such as reporting and the ability to develop statistics based on results. You have to have a good internet bandwidth to be able to carry out the campaigns in HD format, otherwise it will look very bad. The program has some problems with translations to other languages. The program does not work with all available Windows, there are synchronization problems depending on the version you use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be good to have the ability to know who the guests are for our live campaigns, to be able to use an exclusive link where we can manage and study our clients. We would like the option to be able to pay for the service through Paypal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team has been able to find more potential customers with Demio. All of our campaigns are customized to the company's taste, changing colors and designs to match the company's style. Thanks to Demio we can share our ideas with a high quality video reproduction. We can record the campaigns to share them with those who were not in the live broadcast. We have worked very well with the integration using Zapier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.