CloudBooks Reviews & Product Details

CloudBooks Overview

What is CloudBooks?

CloudBooks is your perfect choice to create and send invoices online and get paid for your work much faster. With CloudBooks you track the time of work, create the invoices and estimates and receive payments. What is more? It offers a thirty day trial option for you to get familiarized with it. The payment process of CloudBooks is so smooth and efficient. It allows payment via credit cards, checks or PayPal with its secure payment gateways. CloudBooks helps you to bill each minute you spend for finishing a project by telling how and where you spend the time while doing client projects. With all different billing of yours for different clients, CloudBooks can do the invoicing brilliantly

CloudBooks Details

CloudBooks is online invoicing with style. It has all the features you need and none that you don't. Invoicing, estimates, client management, staff, contractors, and time tracking all in one easily accessible web application.

CloudBooks

CloudBooks Reviews

Showing 11 CloudBooks reviews
Already have CloudBooks?
Content Writer
What do you like best?

I liked time tracking business expense management very much. Anyone can leverage this for maintaining their books. It will best help small businesses to manage projects effectively. It's basically designed for small businesses and it's simple invoicing software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. This is the best e-billing software according to me. This has the necessary tools to assist in managing your backend so that you can lay emphasis on your expansion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a small business, they buy this software without any further doubts. It's one of the best software's ever. It's a simple cloud accounting application for small business owners. The accounting process is engaging as well. You can build rich brand experiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the online invoicing problem and also client management is made easy. You can send multiple invoices, reduce paperwork, easily track expenses, receive payments on time, easily manage customer data, organize billing data, and also automate processes. So overall, this helps in saving more time and impacted my work greatly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy it is to do takes like time tracking & monitoring my business accounting. The platform is pretty easy to use, visually pleasing & helps to combine these two tasks in one. Before I would have to use a time tracking software, and then match these hours back into my online accounting software. Whoever thought of merging the two is a Genius! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing! I think the platform is well thought out and intuitive. There really are few other tools that can do this at such an affordable rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you try it out, with a 30 day trial, you will definately know if it can help you with your business. I am a small business with only a few clients & I think its great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helped me to keep my time tracking & invoicing in one place, before I used toggl & waveapp so this is just the perfect all in one. I also think the ability to integrate with paypal is unique and essential. I have clients overseas so its nice to know that they can feel like they trust me by seeing such a professional presentation & being able to pay/address as needed. The price was really good for the inclusion of: SSL Encryption + Unbranded + Email Support + Phone Support + Live Chat + PayPal/2CO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in CloudBooks
Machine Learning Intern
What do you like best?

Cloudbooks is an accounting tool suitable for small businesses. Project management and billing becomes easy. We can create an invoice online. It provides time tracking and analytics to know how users are spending their time. For groups with a couple of contributors, tasks may be assigned and progress may be considered consistent with the member or as a whole institution. Time monitoring and invoice generation also can be taken into consideration together or by using an unmarried client, and permissions can be confined on a member-thru-member foundation. Financial is captured by means of the usage of CloudBooks for earnings evaluation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not so comfortable with straight-line timing of items, but I got very easily adapter to it on Cloudbooks. I don't like restricted number of invoices on the free account. They would abundant rather have restricted further options with an unlimited range of invoices. The new invoice layout can be a bit confusing. I would also like to see an iOS app to edit and send invoices. I would like to see integration with Square for payments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have embedded in our system and it's a value for money. We have used it and successfully tracked 100k worth of revenue. Before we doing manually accounting and with a large number of clients it becomes difficult to manage. Cloudbooks makes it easy to manage accounting and bookkeeping. It saves time on accounting which we have utilized to grow our business and meeting new clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Professor
What do you like best?

Providing cloud capabilities to the invoicing and inventory management is the best thing that I noted about cloudbooks. It's pretty easy to create clients, load an existing inventory list and create invoices. The dashboard provides a consolidated view of all the transactions that we have made and the net result can be monitored in a single click. The project management with multiple users also is a good option to include more team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I disliked about the cloudbooks. The only negative I felt is about pricing. As a nonprofit educational institution, we find it difficult to afford the premium version of cloudbooks for the student groups incubated in our technology business incubator. When compared to the traditional desktop software, cloudbooks offer more reliability and ease of use. The provision to access the data from anywhere also is a great feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We support many student groups to do business by incubating in our business incubator. One of the main challenges was to track the inventory in realtime and generate invoices. Cloudbooks provides an easy to track dashboard and invoice generation and mailing options in a single click. The features helped to keep our data secure and accessible from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Since we had multiple people working freelance this made time tracking and project management easy, with an all-in-one place to view invoices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We still relied on Google Sheets for project management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time tracking for remote workers. Benefits included visibility among Editors on who was submitting what, and how long it was taking them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Manager
Retail
What do you like best?

CloudBooks is the best online billing and invoicing software that we have ever used in our company. The tool is easy to install and manage. I like this tool because since we started using it, we are able to send customized invoices to our clients on time, which enhance on-time payment. It also helps us to track our daily expenses. The tool is just reliable and amazing to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The slow customer support is the only thing that I dislike about CloudBooks. They rarely respond to the questions we ask them through the platform on time. Apart from that, the tool is worthwhile for all sorts of businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you run a business, you need to start using this amazing product to help you create customized invoices and send them online to your clients. You do not need to worry about the cost of running this tool because it is affordable and easy to manage. It will improve how you handle your finances. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CloudBooks has been beneficial to our organization. We use it to keep financial records, create and send customized invoices to our clients, track our daily expenses, track the projects that we do and to manage time. It has improved the operations in our workplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Procurement Officer
What do you like best?

CloudBooks is a reliable online billing and invoicing solution for business owners. It works well for our enterprise because we use it to create customized invoices and send it online to our clients. The tool is fast and easy to manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For many years, we have been looking for a perfect accounting software, since we found this tool, our accounting needs have been solved. Therefore, I have nothing to complain about this amazing software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a pocket-friendly solution to create and send online invoices to your clients, CloudBooks is the best option that you need to consider. The tool will help you well-organized and customized invoices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use CloudBooks to track our expenses and projects. It is also reliable for writing professional and customized online reviews. We send them to our clients via the internet to ensure on-time payment. It is also essential for tracking online payments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Civil Engineer
Civil Engineering
What do you like best?

CloudBooks is the best software that every entrepreneur should consider for online billing and invoicing purposes. I like using this tool because it does not cost our company a lot of money per month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it has been very important for our organization. Therefore, I can never dislike it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My overall experience with this cloud-based solution has been fantastic so I recomend it to new users... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use CloudBooks to create online invoices, which we send to our customers or clients and expect payments on the agreed dates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Online invoice service. So great. I can do my work anywhere seamlessly and that's very important to me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it could be cheaper but it's still affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unlimited invoices, 60 hours per month is saved by the users, in control of invoicing cycle, etc. It's great when I have to invoice businesses for supplies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been using this invoice and billing software for some months now and I can say that I am very satisfied. CloudBooks Invoice only charges you if you create more than 5 invoices per month. However, the pricing for more invoices is very reasonable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes. It's was so much simpler than other programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product if you are getting paid by the hour, need to track all of your time for payment or organizational purposes, if you are a consultant and are self employed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am creating online invoices that are custom made to my business that keeps track of everything on the go. I no longer have to use an outdated excel spread sheet that I can only access on a computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultant, Social Media for Channel Partners of Intacct Corporation
What do you like best?

The UI is very clean - Dashboards, Data Entry, Reports, all are very intuitive and responsive.

Unlike some SMB accounting apps, this one doesn't try to do everything - but it does do client invoicing very cleanly. Also includes project tracking, expense tracking, even quotes to invoice.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly? In almost 2 years, there's not much not to like here.

I've been in the SMB accounting/enterprise space for over 30 years, and am now doing independent consulting - CloudBooks works for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking at Wave, Quickbooks for Self Employed, etc - you also need to look at CloudBooks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been using it for almost 2 years now - without any major hiccups.

Customer support as been both VERY responsive to my suggestions - and very willing to add new enhancements...

If you're a solopreneur, entepreneur, independent contractor etc. you MUST take CloudBooks for a spin.

Very inexpensive/reasonable - this is an app that just keeps surprising (in a GOOD way!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for CloudBooks?