What do you like best?
Manage number of masters from JOC
Rich set of Plugins
Good support from Cloudbee support team and well documented knowledge base
Can support number of build systems and programming platform
Scale to many teams
What do you dislike?
1) Some of the plugin upgrade/downgrade impact the jobs which results in build job failure
2) Role based access control can still be improved
3) Some of the Plugin can be moved to tier 1
4) Does not have a easy way to monitor the performance of Jenkins
5)Disk full issues.
6)Buggy Jenkins Global config UI.
7)No central place to manage agent configurations (AMI).
8)AWS Subnet full issues.
9)No metrics to predict current load patterns
10) Android build support can be improved
11) Triage of feature request on plugin taking more time
Recommendations to others considering the product:
A great CI, Build Automation product. Nice feature around for continuously building the snapshot of code base and promote to upper environments
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Product Build Automation
Product Scheduled builds and deployments
Continuous deployment using pipeline
Testing Automation jobs
Run Performance and Load test on tools.
Region specific agents(windows, Linux) for building the job.
Run API Tests
Build status update to version control
Great Pipeline view - help find out what is happening at each step / phase