Chetu

1.8

Chetu Inc. offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses in an ever-changing marketplace.

Work for Chetu?

Showing 2 Chetu reviews
Chetu review by Project Manager in Hospitality
Project Manager in Hospitality

"Overpriced and Unprofessional"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

This company is extremely overpriced for the service you get. The customer service is nonexistent and the CEO is extremely rude. The only conversation they will have with you is when will they get their money. Remember that you are paying for time which includes their mistakes which were many. Oh, they have themselves covered in the contract, so be very careful. they list their services as a consultation that they hold NO liability for. I ended up spending $100k on a system that did not work and had so many glitches. They even tried to get me to pay for the errors and sent me the files with the wrong access codes. I could not even get in my own software. Had to hire a professional to hack into it. I got the same amount of work done (higher quality) in a 16th of the time and a 16th of the cost. The worst was how the CEO and his team (by order), handle the situation as if I was in the flea market spending $10. I was so stressed thinking I had lost everything. NEVER AGAIN!

What do you like best?

The Project manager communicated well and provided a clear work timesheet unfortunately that the didn't stick to

What do you dislike?

Everything else, CEO kept threatening to take my money and software when I started questioning the project and cost. I started to ask for an extension because we had gone $60k over budget but all he was interested in was being paid right away. no one else was allowed to communicate with me until that was done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't do it! I lost over $60K making this mistake. I did eventually get the software but it did not work and they wanted me to pay them to gain access.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Chetu
Chetu review by Steven B.
Steven B.

"Chetu Software Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the level of detail and effort put into the Mobile and Tablet services. Quality work.

What do you dislike?

The experience overall left little for me to dislike.

What Other Development Services solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Chetu for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

AWS Snowball Logo
AWS Snowball
Snowball is a petabyte-scale data transport solution that uses secure appliances to transfer large amounts of data into and out of the AWS cloud.
iTechArt Group Logo
iTechArt Group
iTechArt group is a custom software development and software outsourcing company.
AS400 RPG Programmers-Website Design & Maintenance USA - Programmers.io Logo
AS400 RPG Programmers-Website Design & Maintenance USA - Programmers.io
3.5
Specialist in IBMi (AS/400, iSeries and Power Systems) and have years of experience working on technologies. Helps customers to upgrade the capabilities of IBM (iSeries, AS/400, Power Systems and RPGLE) applications. Experts in streamlining conversions/migrations of IBM iSeries (System i) applications. Provides support and maintenance for IBM iSeries(System i) including application management.
RedShift Logo
RedShift
5.0
RedShift's portfolio of mobile solutions provides innovative and powerful ways to engage customersĪ¾and stands as a natural extension of traditional marketing.
Cleveroad Logo
Cleveroad
5.0
Cleveroad deals with web and mobile development projects for business segments, startups and private clients.
Web Application Development Logo
Web Application Development
4.0
TechAvidus provide tailored software, web and mobile applications to small, medium and large enterprises.
YIKES, Inc. Logo
YIKES, Inc.
4.0
YIKES, Inc. web design and development agency builds smart, effective, creative web solutions for businesses and nonprofit organizations.
CoboltForge GbR Logo
CoboltForge GbR
5.0
We are a young team of enthusiastic software developers and graphic designers with a focus on mobile applications.
Big Nerd Ranch Logo
Big Nerd Ranch
4.0
We design and build innovative applications, and we teach developers to do the same through our books and immersive training.
ScienceSoft Logo
ScienceSoft
5.0
ScienceSoft is a US-headquartered provider of IT consulting services and custom software development with 450+ IT professionals located internationally.

Learning about Chetu?

* We monitor all Chetu reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories