CEIPAL TalentHire

CEIPAL TalentHire

CEIPAL TalentHire is a fully scalable, fully integrated Applicant Tracking System (ATS) that helps to quickly identify vacancies, promptly source & screen applicants, and then effortlessly place & digitally onboard them. It's designed to deliver better value, superior candidates, and more hires.

Work for CEIPAL TalentHire?

Learning about CEIPAL TalentHire?

CEIPAL TalentHire Reviews

Ask CEIPAL TalentHire a Question
Showing 102 CEIPAL TalentHire reviews
CEIPAL TalentHire review by Anil G.
Anil G.

"One of the best Applicant tracking System for Recruiting."

What do you like best?

Tracking of Candidates and maintain vendor relation is one of the best feature of Ceipal.

Tracking Company status and also measuring performance of employee is done by Ceipal.

Free uploading of job requirements to another portals via Ceipal is helpful.

Ceipal can also be used to track personal performance .

Vendor database can be maintained easily which is helpful for the company.

Low & Flexible pricing backed by support from real people makes it attractive.

Easy to configure, easy to operate and user-friendly UI.

Easy to Approve and Manage the Time sheets,

Reports generation feature is highly useful for the management to assess performance of business.

I have been a user of CEIPAL WorkForce for last two years. It has been evolving and adding more features to the tool from time to time.

Customer support team is good responds within time.

great job portal integration feature and it's resume migration feature is great.

Overall this product is value for money

What do you dislike?

It take multiple login attempts to get logged in Ceipal.

To load the home page it takes time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall Ceipal is the best and simple software which can be used by recruiting firms and also customer care is helpful.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about CEIPAL TalentHire
CEIPAL TalentHire review by zuber k.
zuber k.

"Mind blowing & Dynamic Ceipal Applicant tracking system"

What do you like best?

I love this software as all my resumes are easily parsed through Ceipal. I can easily submit my applicants through this portal . The database of ceipal is dynamic. I am using this software near about 3 years. All my data is in one place. Outlook can also be Integrated so that I can easily parse all my resumes through this portal. I can also easily send bulk emails to my vendors.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software is too much slow. In bulk parsing maximum resumes we can parse is 20 that is a bit ugly it should be increased to 40 resumes atleast

Recommendations to others considering the product

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Ishant P.
Ishant P.

"Ceipal TalentHire Review "

What do you like best?

Best Candidates data base,candidates can be reached out easily, data base is vast ,easy to use,user friendly,the search string are easy, Excellent design of tool, Excellent growth with this tool.

Best and quickest way to find candidates.

This tool has maximum data storage facility.

The best thing is uploading the profile of candidates in seconds.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike this tool.This tool is best to use for candidate search.

The only dislike of this tool is that the cost is not affordable by everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best and excellent tool for recruiting and growth purpose.

I must suggest each any every recruiting firm in the world to use this tool for betterment in search of candidates

It helps with all the technical issues and functional search of candidates.

best tool for recruiting firms to use.

Best And quickest way of candidates hunt.

i must and i will suggest each and every recruiting firm to use this tool as much as they can

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Shaikh A.
Shaikh A.

"Ceipal"

What do you like best?

ceipal is the only one ATS(Applicant tracking system) i have ever used till now. It has been more that 2 years we are using ceipal.

The best what i like about ceipal is that it keeps a track record or detailed information about each and every candidate i submit.

It will allow us to update each and every kind of possible status for the candidates.

It will directly send me an email as soon as i update a status or submit a candidate on ceipal, this emails also really helps me out for keeping a track record.

Ceipal has a one centralized database which allow us to get very talented and very niche skilled candidates.

The best feature i like now a days is that it directly migrates the resumes from monster to its own database.

It's a nice application which helps to consolidate all the info and enable us to pull reports needed. The Customer Support is great and they respond very quickly. I think it is developed understanding the needs of HR Department.

What do you dislike?

The parsing is the only one feature that does not works properly for me it takes lot of time and sometimes the loading screen will never proccess.

For parsing it only allows 20 resumes at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend people to use Ceipal for Recruitment a

ceipal allows me not to maintain a database and update it manually everyday but directly just click on ceipal features and we have our reports and every update regarding our candidates.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Suryanshi P.
Suryanshi P.

"Being Recruiter Best ATS to be used"

What do you like best?

I am using Ceipal for last 1 year and I found it amazing. I mean we can search candidates over the different job boards which are embedded on a single platform. You can use various features of Ceipal like mass email and internal search. Job postings are also available at the same time.

What do you dislike?

There are some bug issues which I hope will be soon treated. Also when I search for specific years of experience it does not take that and throw some irrelevant results. Otherwise, if you have fast connectivity of internet Ciepal will not bother you. But some times it takes to route resume when a connection is little slow, or not up to the limit. Rest is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend this software to everyone who is into the Recruitment or handling Talent Acquisitions. This software is very much helpful and time & trustworthy.

I would love if you guys check this out.

As a recruiter mostly I search for the candidates from different job boards, also you can post a job there. Candidates also reply to the mass email which is the best option to send the bulk email.

You can send the bulk emails from different job portals if you have enough Ciepal credits.

I am enjoying working on Ceipal. I can post my job submit my candidates to it and also can change their status.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Nani S.
Nani S.

"Ceipal has met all of our payroll needs in a professional, consistent and impressive manner."

What do you like best?

We have been with the company for almost 7 years. Above all the customer support you receive is fantastic. During our tenure with the company we have had a few different reps due to promotions, but each one has done a phenomenal job. They always return phone calls and emails in a very timely manner, they troubleshoot issues immediately and have even helped process payroll for us when our payroll manager was out with the flu.

What do you dislike?

There are not a lot of shortcomings with this product! I wish I could say the same regarding other companies we have used

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost of this product is much better than most. It is easy to learn and navigate through. The support team is friendly and quick to respond.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Gowtham K.
Gowtham K.

"CEIPAL TalentHire : One of the Best User Friendly TalentHire Software "

What do you like best?

The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base.

Most Important thing is Boolean Search used for recruitment is very helpful.

In a CEIPAL have a lot job boards we can use and it will be helpful. it easily jump to one job board other job boards

Value for Money

What do you dislike?

Sometimes resume loading was little bit slow and need improvement in Dashboard , remaining this product was good. One of the best user friendly HR Software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best TalentHire Hr Product . Its a Highly Recommend product .

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail. Improved time management, productivity and ease of process.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Polamarasetti N.
Polamarasetti N.

"I really Loves and Enjoying my work with Ceipal TalentHire"

What do you like best?

My work is simplified and faster than as my old searching websites and here i integrated as the one platform and works more flexible and faster.

Application tracking is also awesome.

flexible for internal database management service.

overall this product i love integrated search very much because it makes my work very easy

thanks ceipal for providing this product for ATS.

for previous i use different job boards but now its unified.

And searching makes easier.

What do you dislike?

one month back i just found a dice is not working but now its working good.

Thanks for your speed resolving team.

social sourcing is not worked properly and also bulk emailing is also not upto the mark.

some times it shows the error.

some functions are not working properly.

And also session terminated quickly.

but now it almost integrated with all job portals.

except techfetch is not working properly.

Please update integrated search with new columns like no of years experience, work authersation andwork permits and multiple locations in integrated search it makes me much easier.

better to develop AI job searching like in intllisearch in dice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I recommended this product any staffing agency because it is most useful in this recruiting field.

When comes to this it makes work easier than before. Now at present we uses this product for so many reasons and best to know the consultant profiles and activity in one stage.

It creates good revenue because we internal db service for profiles storing in our local.

Next we fetch more resumes with limited or less time and get quick response.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Jeremiah R.
Jeremiah R.

"Ceipal TalentHire is awesome software program that automates the large volume recruitment tracking."

What do you like best?

Ceipal TalentHire gives us a huge benefit for recruiting in terms of streamlining the interviewing process.

It alleviates a lot of backlog in hiring.

What do you dislike?

The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Also, it allows only 999 mails to be sent at once using the mail merge. It could be helpful if it were extended.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best ATS product in the market. I recommend every recruiting firm to use this product.

Ceipal TalentHire gives us a huge benefit for businesses in terms of streamlining the interviewing process. It alleviates a lot of backlog in hiring. When you are hiring for hundreds of positions at a time, the manpower and budget all are available to process tens of thousands of applications and resumes while using this Application Tracking System. Ceipal TalentHire collects the resumes and turn them into a healthy repository in a manageable database where HR, Sales and other departments are able to handle and analyze the data based on keyword searches to select for specific job advertisements.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Abrar S.
Abrar S.

"Ceipal Review "

What do you like best?

I am using ceipal from more than 2 years it's been a great help and a great database to keep a track record of all the candidates we are submitting. It helps us to submit candidates and update their status in one click.

i can easily get the reports of all my work whenever required or asked. There are many job portals where we search for candidates but ceipal is the easiest way to find upcoming talent.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the strings that we enter to it does not gives sa proper result as expected. The UI (user interface) or the look of the ceipal can be improved and can be made more attractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes every one should use ceipal who all want to manage the database and keep a record of all the candidates submitted. I highly prefer all the Staffing and recruiting companies to use Ceipal TalentHire

Ceipal provides a centralized database which allows us to use like a job board and search for great talent.

We can easily post jobs on other portals which makes easier to get a genuine candidate.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Vinay P.
Vinay P.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The best part is the consolidated result part with a single string & the integrated search is also a part of the above mentioned point.

If i am getting results on a single go without wasting much of your time then it definitely gives you the opportunity to do best of business and helps you in giving more productive results.

Time management in this sector is one of the major components which a leading business organization rely upon, you can't let go the fact of quick responses and turn around time in today's world of recruiting.

You have to be capable enough with your skills and when you have a portal like Ceipal with you it definitely puts you a step ahead from anyone else in the market.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much... !

But yes the mail merger should be available for all integrated search results not only with internal databse

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of access and use, a brilliant portal to bring all details on the same page.

Integrated search is one of its best features.

The profile migration is an excellent thing, it definitely saves the view count and time which definitely helps in improving business.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Deepak V.
Deepak V.

"CEIPAL TalentHire"

What do you like best?

Ceipal has easy reporting system, mass mail system, resource searching via multiple portals

Easy to upload resumes, either single or bulk resumes.

easy to do submission.

It provides large amount of resumes in one place, Boolean Search is very used for recruitment.

I like Its features to access and use internal resumes database.

Jobs can be easily posted from Ceipal to multiple jobs boards.

I liked Ceipal customization options and customer support with 24/7 customer support.

We always receive an immediate response on any issue.

Candidates can be tracked in Master job posting as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate.

A complete picture of the staffing business can just be viewed on the dashboard.

the most important is its less expensive compared to other ATS tools in the market

we can also set hir

What do you dislike?

User Interface can be bit better & some times it works very slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend CEIPAL TalentHire to everyone whoever is looking for ATS with all under one roof

I use CEIPAL as ATS,

I do Job Posting through it.

I Search candidates through it from different job portals

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Shubham J.
Shubham J.

"Complete solution of full life-cycle recruitment process as from Sourcing to On Boarding(E-boarding)"

What do you like best?

Bulk Resume parsing is very easy

Intigration with other Job boards is very good, This allows us to do our work in Parallel way (Multi-Tasking). I mostly like its features to access and use internal database resume.

Real-time integration form the job boards is very good as i have used different ATS systems but changes in the VMS portal takes time to chane values in ATS but ceipal is quite Fast in this process

What do you dislike?

As every Coin as 2 sides, If we talk about ATS it also has pros and cons but cons for this software caan be minimize by customizing it according to your specifications

It takes a lot of time while parsing a resume in ceipal. Sometimes it becomes very difficult to search a resume with email id. Adding a vendor list is difficult on Ceipal

Adding candidates with to a group is quite complecated, If we want to delete any group that is not possible with this application

All resume converted to a text format it is difficult to find the perticular skill as if it will be in a same format as candidate uploaded we can check the bold , italic & highleted skills quickly in candidate profile

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best and affordable Cloud HR application for small businesses.

Easy to configure, easy to operate and user-friendly UI

Complete solution of full life-cycle recruitment process as from Sourcing to E-boarding.

Cost -effective as it plays a good role were you are working with Non- IT client.

More and more candidate database but all time we cannot just click on the resume 1 by 1 to check the old history of candidate, Ceipal is playing a good role here we can check candidate status without leaving screen

Integrated search option is one of the winning key option as compare to other Job boards.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Asif S.
Asif S.

"CEIPAL TalentHire review "

What do you like best?

CEIPAL TalentHire is very useful ATS, it really helps and simplify the process of recruitment. It really helps to organize your work from Sourcing the right candidate till on-boarding. It is very easy to use and helpful. Through Ceipal we post jobs do mass email, search resumes, receive suitable applicants and submit. It also helps to keep track of your candidate. We can schedule interview and update status. We can do on boarding. through it.

Also it is very useful to generate different different reports to analyse our work.

Ceipal team is very helpful and quick in response, we have arranged multiple to clear our doubts and they are always ready to help.

They updating their system day by day and adding very useful features.

What do you dislike?

I feel the user interface should be more interactive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a very useful software, i highly recommend.

Its really helpful to organize work in proper way.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by ASP G.
ASP G.

"Perfect Tool For Talent Hunters"

What do you like best?

Sourcing talents with best filters which are provided also it saves a lot of time and helps me to do smart work. plus it gets very easy to maintain a proper database like submissions, placement details.Moreover the names of consultants are in organised manner. working in group is a great fun, for example everybody can see individual work status, and also the status of consultants like his start date, end date, visa details. The main thing which i like is the contact details is well maintained for example their email, linkedin accounts, alternate numbers.

What do you dislike?

But resume parsing should be improved as if i want to upload nearly 50 people with common skill set i cannot. using job portals through ceipal gets slow compared with direct account usage from new window. Many time it gets stuck and application restarts, because of this again i need to start whole process. plus searching with boolean strings makes my work bit slow. end of the day all i expect is the speed as using job portals in individual window is much faster which is not that much in ceipal, if this problem is solved, then m sure ciepal will get more accounts users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, i have already recommended to many teams like Ranstade, teksystems etc. and will keep on doing as it will help to grow my income.

meeting new vendors, probability of increasing submittal process also came across with many opt,cpt which we hired as our own w2 employees. more over it keep me updated and help me to focus more on present positions, also its pretty good to organise your to have proper work reports.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Sanjeev T.
Sanjeev T.

"Been using this for 5-6 months now - The best one "

What do you like best?

The simple interface and the quality in it. Before we were using Jobdiva which had lot of issues and the support was not upto the mark so then we got to know about ceipal from a resource and we attended the demo and i personally felt that it was way better and the price seemed to be perfect so we went ahead with it.

What do you dislike?

Had few challenges at first and it was fixed eventually - but i would like the speed of the module to be more fast so that we can work more accurately and for the support team i would like to say to help the customers on time and deliver on time as promised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would like to recommend this to my colleagues so that they can also have this.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Shahid P.
Shahid P.

"CEIPAL - Great Help For Recruiters"

What do you like best?

Ceipal has a great database. It is very easy to use and understand. It always keeps a track for all the candidates i submit on daily basis. Each and everyone status of the candidate is updated.

The dashboard of ceipal is very specific each and every information of the candidates is updated.

From the start i have seen that ceipal team is very much ready to help all the users whenever required.

What do you dislike?

while parsing the resume on ceipal even if the Email id their it will not get parsed.

Sometimes its very slow when we blast a email to multiple vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ceipal is best ATS to use i recommend it for large companies.

Ceipal is being great help as it maintains a centralize database which helps us to get great an talented candidates. Some highly skilled candidates which are not available on Job portals are available on Ceipal.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Mohd F.
Mohd F.

"Excellent and time saving. Ceipal has a feature to access multiple job boards through one platform."

What do you like best?

Ceipal has wonderful user face design of their website and platform. very interactive and easy to use. Ceipal has a feature to access multiple job boards through one platform. Database can be maintained on the Ciepal of the migrated resumes of the candidate. Also it provides ATS system. And we can use Ciepal for Recruiting.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it lacks and takes time to open the resumes. Also migrated resumes sometime display as fresh resumes on job portals which can exhaust your views to open resumes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to the staffing and recruiting Companies. Also for Human resources Company.

we are using Ciepal for Talent hire. Ciepal helping us by giving access to job Portals. we hire talent for the Industry. and are getting good fits for the Job Opening through Ciepal. Also it is helping us to maintain our database of the profiles of the candidates.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Pranav B.
Pranav B.

""Good software! Integrated search option can utilize your Job board at its best""

What do you like best?

Job posting is very easy! you can post the job in all Job boards at once

Only one job board It will be useful for multiple CEIPAL users, Integrated search option is very helpful as it can give you options to search for all the job boards at once

What do you dislike?

Call option is not available when opening resume from external Job boards also.

It does not remember the last time when it log off automatically.

It should open all works in a single Browser Tap

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mass resume upload

Integrated Job boards

Real time integrations to VMS

Automatic migration of resumes from Job board

Ceipal is working as a ATS(application tracking system)

*Mass resume upload

*Integrated Job Board

*Simple GUI

*Real-time integration with VMS

*Click to call

*Automatic resume migration

*SMS integration

*Quick shortcut

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Venkatesh P.
Venkatesh P.

"one of the best ATS"

What do you like best?

Ceipal is the best ATS which integrates the all portals profiles at one place, which can be easily accessible for regular use. the best thing about it is integration feature. it integrate all the resumes from the different portals and shows at one side.

What do you dislike?

the only feature dislike is updating the bulk resumes at a time it takes lot of time to update the bulk resumes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would highly recommend Ceipal because its one of the best ATS ,i have ever used.it is user friendly and easily adaptable.

It help us to submit quality resumes in time. we can track the daily ,weekly,monthly, quarterly and annually report at a time. it also help us to update interview feedback and gathering the performance report of each individual consultant.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Rhushikesh G.
Rhushikesh G.

"Ceipal Review"

What do you like best?

Ceipal is used for maintaining the internal database of our organization.

it helps us in many ways in order to have all the reports of our daily work and the information we update for our understanding.

What do you dislike?

At a single time, we can just parse maximum 20 resumes which results in more time consuming for daily work load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ceipal is a great application for maintaining the database for any organization, especially for a consulting firm.

Ceipal is used as the main database for our organization.

it helps in such a way that we don't always need to keep information of a specific task as a recruiter and we can always update the information of a resume as per the need.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Jeremiah R.
Jeremiah R.

"The best software in the market for recruitment"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and integrated with job portals which helps a lot. The database is very well maintained.

Ceipal helps keep track of day to day records and weekly records as well which helps in maintaining reports.

IDs assigned to jobs and candidates helps in finding it easily. Sending bulk mails to candidates and vendors is also a huge advantage of using ceipal.

What do you dislike?

The website lags sometimes. The user interface is nice, but could be better. More job boards could've been integrated which would've helped further.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ceipal is the best product there is to help you with recruitment. So i recommend everyone to use this product.

Ceipal helps me with my day to day recruitement activity. Maintaining records and reports is very easy.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Srikanth R.
Srikanth R.

"A Very Good Suite Recuiters and Manager Level also...."

What do you like best?

In This CEIPAL ,I liked Most is ATS feature and bulk emailing system.

And also internal Db feature is very good in this suite why because we get the profiles very easily.

Integrated Search also very good to the junior recruiters and senior as well as

As a manager level I appreciate the ceipal team for customizing my efforts.

Job Posting Made Easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now.

Why because they updated every time since software has been origin.

But better to improve searching options in integrated search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Who wants to reduce their cost and time effort. Must be use CEIPAL

It makes our work easy than previously used software.

It reduces my time effort and reminder system works very good.

"The Search Machine"

What do you like best?

The best thing is yeah.. the candidate search by using string as it automatically search for the candidate.

second thing the job post which help us to remind with ceipal ID

Third thing it help us to parse candidate which help us to source internally for next time.

it help you to know evaluation for the candidate current status.

helps to evaluate more profile in short number of time

What do you dislike?

Aheeeeeeeem !! Not any as such i know ceipal

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best Software I have ever used beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail for vendor as well as for consulatant.

Mail blast is one of the best thing we can utilise with this software

Its help us to find candidate with within internally before going to any job portal

and that the best thing what we can do with ceipal

of course the revenue what we gain it help with the ceipal

CEIPAL TalentHire review by User

"Ceipal TalentHire - BEST APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEM"

What do you like best?

Ceipal is one of the best ATS(Applicant tracking system) i have ever used. It allows me to keep track of all the candidates i submit regularly and it also helps me out to update with the status of the candidates.

Ceipal allows me to get my own weekly Report. Some time it is not possible not get the candidates on our email but ceipal has every record.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it takes time to get started if this can be counted as draw back other than this its great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i do recommend Ceipal to others because it transforms the work which you were doing manually into automatic direction.

The benefits that i have realized is speed which ceipal gives us . It transforms the manual working into automatic way. We just have to submit the candidate and just with one click we can change his status and everything.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by User in Information Technology and Services

"User friendly guidence and Easy to source the canditaes on different technoligies on a single flat"

What do you like best?

I have been using CEIPAL TalentHire for over 2 years now and the ease of process is excellent both from a Recruiter and an Administration standpoint. It's a highly recommended TalentHire Product.Talenthire and Workforce are SaaS platforms that will make your recruiting and consulting business flourish and accomplish all that you have been seeking. You have got to make friends with CEIPAL and you will see why and how you appreciate it!I improved my sourcing skills and short listing the suitable profiles for postion. we can source the from different portals form a single flatform, we had imporved the sourcing skiils by saving the time, which help the recuriters to reach the targets in limited period of time , mostly liked by the fresher to learn and implent they talent search in the portals, can store the profies and save save them on a single click.

we can do the bulk mails to the consultants to reach them in a short time, the user can also use the integrated search to collect the profiles from all the which are interlinked which makes easly to reach the candiates on short period of time, every user can feel free and shows the interest who aware of this CEIPAL, Ceipal can be effectively used by recruitng firms to create database of employees, Candidates and vendors and also to track company recoreds.

What do you dislike?

It take multiple login attempts to get logged in Ceipal.

To load the home page it takes time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ceipal is the best software in terms of maintaining a healthy database and to track our candidates in the long run,

One of the best TalentHire Hr Product . Its a Highly Recommend product .

Because, CEIPAL is the best friend you never had and always wanted! Better than most HCM solutions, CEIPAL takes an ownership in giving its customer a great service and deals in a way that seems more like working for one's own lands. Just as your best friend helps you attain your dreams and likes, we at CEIPAL help you achieve your target, without a fail.You can steer clear of the current HCM solutions in the market for CEIPAL is the pocket friendly HCM solutions provider that not only understands your needs better but also suits the fit of your pocket. Earlier the small and medium scale businesses used to suffer having to pay hefty amounts to their HCM partners and eventually they lose confidence in them. When CEIPAL along with its products Talenthire and Workforce entered the big game, it decided not to discriminate.

We can easily send our daily monthly and yearly reports to our managers. Interviews placed and pipeline candidates are easy to track,

CEIPAL TalentHire review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Reviewing about one f the best ATS"

What do you like best?

With this software solution you can fast track hiring and then effectively manage your hired employees. Whether you are a novice organization looking to expand your workforce or are already seasoned with dozens or even hundreds of employees, TalentHire and Workforce both can help you achieve maximum potential.

It provides a lot of convenience through the integrations and mobile app. You can link your company’s career’s page and directly publish postings. With the mobile app you can manage from anywhere. And through email marketing you can save costs about posting job adverts on third party job websites.

What do you dislike?

Multiple Submission formats cannot be saved that was bit uneasy to do. apart from that everything is good and fine

Recommendations to others considering the product

One thing i can say CEIPAL is one of the best ATS in INDIA currently.Where everyone can make use of it

currently we are using in our IT Recruiting firm,

1.Sourcing

2.Screening

3.Data Base

4.Client Management

5.vendor management

6.Attendance tracker

7.Portals management

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Rohit K.
Rohit K.

"One solution for all the recruitment activities"

What do you like best?

Customization options are far better than other ATS solution.

vendor management, clients management, Application tracking contact groups.

We can customization our client's groups, vendors groups, and other contacts groups.

For the recruitment industry, it is a very useful solution.

User-friendly environment.

It has collaborated various job portals like Carrier builder, Monster and Dice, Techfetch

Job postings are easier than other ATS.

Interview scheduling, sourcing on different portals associated with is easier and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Formats of some resume get overlapped text.

It doesn't provide the skill set of the resume before opening the resume.

While searching in an internal database sometimes strings show error or it does not fetch data with the string which is working with other portals which are associated with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommended

Searching on different job portals is very hectic but Ceipal Talenthire makes it easier by collaborating different job portals.

There is one login and password for different job portals.

All the recruitments problems are solved using Ceipal Talenthire

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Piyush K.
Piyush K.

"Excellent tool to collaborate all our recruitment effort. "

What do you like best?

The best thing about Ceipal is the integration of various job boards on a single platform.

This allows us to integrate the candidate pool into a common database.

Ceipal takes care of each and every aspect of full life-cycle recruitment starting from sourcing, calling candidates simultaneously, making a pool of submitted and rejected candidates, till successful offer extension to the selected ones.

Maintaining a placement record was never easier.

What do you dislike?

Any major issues are not being encountered till date.

The only concern is that the job board -"Carrier Builder" doesn't follow the Boolean rules at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ceipal reduces the burden of integrating the hiring process by building a common platform, providing all tools to coordinate the full-life cycle recruiting.

Ceipal reduces the burden of maintaining and follow-up of Candidate's profile till placement.

This, in turn, saves the time of the recruiter.

Setting up meetings, reminders, generation of annual, quarterly reports carrying the total budget generated by placed candidates, are some of the many benefits one enrolls to when Ceipal is integrated as a VMS in the organization.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Recuitment at its best..!!"

What do you like best?

Its a very good recruitment software to use , Ceipal's User interface is quite easy and attractive while using it. Ceipal is very useful for me while I am Starting my Carrier in Recruitment.

What do you dislike?

The Single issue I face during using it is related to "Zip code radius" and Location ,It use to show me the profile or resume of a candidate who are not in that particular radius, like if I set the radius to 20 miles from a particular location it gives me the profiles of candidate who are far from that area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a very useful tool to find the right candidate at the right time, easy to use , attractive to look.

Its a very helpful for Recruitment purpose ,it removes the problem of using different job portal to find a candidate, we can use all the job portal in every account provided, means we get everything at a single place.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Ceipal Talent hire "Mind blowing & Dynamic Ceipal Applicant tracking system""

What do you like best?

The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base. CEIPAL have such great UI features, anyone can easily understand every detailing of Ceipal. It provides easy storage of large amount of resumes in one place. Most Important thing is Boolean Search used for recruitment is very helpful. We have been using CEIPAL TalentHire for over 2 years now and the ease of process is excellent both from a Recruiter and an Administration standpoint. It's a highly recommended TalentHire Product.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by User in Information Technology and Services

""Ceipal Talenthire", "An all in one product to take care of all of your recruitment process.""

What do you like best?

Ceipal has been a most trusted and user friendly VMS/ATS, I have ever used and came across. it has every other detailed specification and user experience things required by an recruitment firm and a recruiter. Great customer support, online training and internal database search along with in build Boolean search option I one of its kind. We can easily keep a tab on our daily submission activities while managing the submission progress till the candidate on boarding. The candidate documentation, project start/stop measures are few of the key features Ceipal has as compared to the other available products in the market. They are in constant improvement process and keep on adding new features to shorten the recruitment process with extra professional approach and technological control. The moment we have started using this amazing tool our work and accuracy has reached to next level of excellency and the time required for the whole recruitment process management has reduced to 50% as we have everything integrated in the one smart tool CEIPAL. We can add resumes to our cloud supported internal database and can fetch it whenever and where ever may required. We also can send out job description emails form and integrated email ID with number of resources in one go, which provides ease of approaching bulk resources in one go.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far all good. I am happy with this product and would like to recommend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, who all are seeking a great ATS/VMS product with great features and functions with competitive rates rather than other products in the market.

Business growth, minimal job boards use, great connectivity with internal database and Boolean search command option. Bulk JD drafting, exact key word search accuracy and ease of using with every detailed information.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Chandrakanth K.
Chandrakanth K.

"Senior Technical Recruiter"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning.

I felt the leadership team was great as well. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed that fact that the office tried to do community outreach with local organizations.

What do you dislike?

I think they want to see if the negative response is related in anyway to the job you'll be doing. So if the job is boring and a lot of repetitive tasks are involved and you say you don't like to do something daily they might weed you out. My answer would be, I really can't think of something I dislike doing every single day. Just because they ask the question doesn't mean you have to have a negative answer! This

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

TalentHire and WorkForce for two of the very vital operations for any organization: hiring and workforce management. The two modules aim to offer smart solutions for all the aspects and tasks related with these operations.

You can go for both the products or single as your need demands. The products are operated and purchased separately but both help improve the quality of employees and enhances their performance.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Shubham S.
Shubham S.

"Ceipal TalentHire"

What do you like best?

Ceipal helps me to manage the database easily and also it very friendly to use.By using it is very convenient to hunt for talent.

Ceipal allows me to send bulk emails to consultant.

What do you dislike?

Only one is that when bulk parsing it only take 10 resume in count.And also something the site lacks due to some server issues.

The home page is bit confusing sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ceipal is easy to use and make works easy

Talent hunt across US and thus by using it i am getting in touch with plenty of Candidates

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Prabhjeeth S.
Prabhjeeth S.

"Excellent"

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Ceipal to other companies to use it, As it saves lot of time by getting better quality resumes.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Gouse S.
Gouse S.

"Ceipal - ATS that can reduce your work "

What do you like best?

User Friendly

Prompt Technical Support

Features

Different options for making our self organised and well planned

What do you dislike?

If user have more access as per individual work style.

If we have an option to track the access of profiles by recruiters then it will be more easy for individual work evaluation or performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend CEIPAL for sure because it is user friendly and have many more features which can reduce your work for sure.

More access to database

To store more data securely

Can track what's happening on our work, submissions, interviews

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Deepak M.
Deepak M.

"Best Talenhire and VMS tool so far"

What do you like best?

a big Thumbs up to the development team of Ceipal!! Best VMS/talenthire poratal I've seen so far, as a recruiter this is like a dream come true, almost all function which I need as a recruiter I can find in it. The vendor managment, Candidate tracking, mass mail, portal merge etc. all the functions are awesome in Ceipal, I'm specially fan of advance search and report creating.

What do you dislike?

Can not open multiple profile's resume at same time so each resume which I want to check I have to open one by one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try and you will not say no to it.

Vendor tracking system, candidates tracking system, mass email to vendors & candidates, precise resumes search for any opening without accessing multiple job portals.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Kushal V.
Kushal V.

"Awesome tool to use"

What do you like best?

UI of the CEIPAL as it is so easy to use. We can make notes in it and we can set our important reminders in it. Everything under a single tool.

Sourcing, Identifying and shortlisting goes under the same tool which is a very good thing

We can easily manage our work in a single tool which will increase the productivity of work and consume less time of ours

What do you dislike?

The short session timings, If you get idle for a minute so the session of yours will gets expired and we need to re- login to it. If you are using for longer time in a single session so the cache and cookies make the processing of ceipal slow which is annoying sometimes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommended

HR

recruitment

CEIPAL TalentHire review by User

"Best tool search machine"

What do you like best?

Search machine and as well as the mass mail for more than 1000 people in a single click. the support team is awesome they guide us whenever we need them, response is what everyone need, highly recommend CEIPAL easy to use easy to deliver.

What do you dislike?

not as per such, this is the best software ever used, yes the parsing of resume read to be more, as it take only 2o at a time

Evaluating mass mail which help to send one requirement for many vendor at time, which help us to save our time, which bring productivity and run business as well as time. We are using this CEIPAL for more than a year now and it is really value for money to be used ever

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"great experiance with Ceipal"

What do you like best?

job board integration. ease of use, ease in setting up new users. Team and group customizations are very simple and user-friendly. Finally, 24/7 technical support.

What do you dislike?

bench sales area can be improved.

LinkedIn user integration to ceipal talenthire a major buzz .

Recommendations to others considering the product

linkedin integration.

indeed integration with resume search.

we are in business for, past 10 years and I was surprised to learn our data was 2500 resumes in the time of data migration to Ceipal talenthire. we are able to catch up 60k data in less than 2 years. which is really amazing.

work on individual recruiter with load balance of jobs is very easy with ceipal.

past records of submissions help in focusing things better.

"CEIPAL TalentHire"

What do you like best?

Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from Ceipal to multiple jobs boards with one click.Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate.

What do you dislike?

I do not see anything. literally anything negative about this tool. Every suggestion that we make is taken into consideration and they have a good knowledgeable development team who can make those changes and upgrade it to next versions

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am able to maintain my database and easy to use .

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by User

"Customisation options and customer support"

What do you like best?

Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS. One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the Talent Hire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

What do you dislike?

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now

The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Consultant

"Best Portal i have ever used"

What do you like best?

Firstly i like CEIPAL for Posting N number of Jobs. We can use Mail merge, Track the candidates, easily maintain database, search made easier. I also like the merging of all the portals at one place. There is no limit for posting jobs we can post the same job again and again. We can maintain sheets and clients and vendor and placement details. Its a completely all-rounder portal for recruitment. It made me working smart and quick.

What do you dislike?

As of now there is nothing much to dislike about the CEIPAL. If they can offer credits with some less price that could be really helpful. if it could help with some chat support it would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please use ceipal in regular base, so that it will make your work smart and fast enough. helps you in maintaining all the databases.

Benefits I've used till now is searching in all portals at oneplace. There is an option also check some preferred portal profiles. i have an issue before sending requirements to lot of vendors. But ceipal made my easier so that i can post to lot of people and can select requirements at one time. Helped me in maintaing my database

CEIPAL TalentHire review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"The absolute best tool for staffing"

What do you like best?

I have been using Ceipal for more than a year now. We had been struggling before to find a perfect solution to centralized and manage our recruitment efforts. Being in the staffing industry is all about generating and managing data, be it creating a database of future prospects, resume hubs, managing 100's of trackers, keeping track of candidates and their status etc. This tends to create a lot of clutters and manual work that is time consuming. We have been able to manage all our processes through Cepal - a tool perfectly crafted for recruiters.

What do you dislike?

At times the UI tends to get confusing and seems to be lot fields cramped in a small space, but honestly that does not stop it from being a superstar!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommended - Pricing are reasonable and competitive and customer service is best!

We have been able to have a own database of resumes and application without paying anything extra.

Manage the candidates journey - right from identifying the right candidate that is already in the database or sourced externally on other job portals through the tool; till he have the candidate on boarded.

We were able to centralized all our candidates - feedback, notes, etc and all the team members could have access preventing any fall out.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Managing hundreds/thousands of job seekers is simplified with Ceipal."

What do you like best?

All applicants filter through to one space, and can be seamlessly moved through the next steps with custom email templates,

background screen capability (compatible when paired with Sterling).

Also can use the unique tracking links to track which job ad sources (ie Facebook, Indeed) are yielding the best results.The centralization of all job seekers to one landing place and ease of moving candidates through the hiring process.

Unique custom tracking links are a great feature to track analytics.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been exposed to any poor experiences using the software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unique custom tracking links are a great feature to track analytics. Better to use this cloud platform for a new recruiting trend.

During the Great Recession, We were flooded with applications and wanted features that discouraged and filtered out unqualified candidates.

This resulted in many of the bloated application processes and indiscriminate filters found in Ceipal today.

Unfortunately, improving unemployment rates won’t mark the end of Ceipal.

While outdated systems are still in use at some large companies, we are seeing new Ceipal being developed for the modern age.

As We fight for the best talent, candidate experience is becoming more of a priority. Automation and ranking systems aren’t going away;

they’re just becoming more technical as recruiting software begins leveraging AI.

A Ceipal-optimized resume is the first step to getting past the bots and face to face with an actual person.

Jobscan tests and researches common ceipal to help job seekers avoid the traps of these systems, from the outdated to the cutting edge.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Krishna Chaitanya P.
Krishna Chaitanya P.

"CEIPAL is a BMW infront of Maruti 800 in a Staffing Market Comparing to other tools"

What do you like best?

-Job Posting via Career portal

-Migrating resumes from Portals to Internal database and can see them again and again without any view count.

-Accessible to any applicants or Submission and map to our requirements

-Storage and groups system

-Portal Integration

-Mass Mailing, Mail merging

-Flashing requirements and receiving applicants

-End to ending procedure of candidate's recruitment and their statuses.

-Automatic emails on each steps

*Can't limit saying on features.. 100 more points to write..

What do you dislike?

Should think deeply to mention one or two points.. But ignore-able !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good to go.. Get the demo and use trail versions. You'll definitely be satisfied. Then depend on it.

Simplified Vast procedure of Staffing to easy steps

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Phani Kumar A.
Phani Kumar A.

"Best Usage of Ceipal"

What do you like best?

I liked in the Ceipal is for multiplatform i.e, Integrated search in this we can integrate multiple job portals into one portal.

I really, Very thankful for that one because it makes my work easy and fast.

The major advantage for this ceipal is cost optimization for organisations.

Internal DB is very useful and find consultants very fast.

What do you dislike?

TechFecth is not working properly. Thats one and another one to improve login time.

Really, i liked so much for this ATS platform.

ceipal is the best platform for ATS and searching Consultants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its Very Useful and best Design....

Cost Optimization and Take Less time to work more.

Applicant tracking made easy.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Using as a Recruitment Specialist"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, does not complicate things and best part is its user friendly and always ready with an update is ceipal.

What do you dislike?

Just some normal software issues such as Lagging a bit once in a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just one thing if it can start migrating resumes on its own, it would be really great.

For us it is an ATS where we store all our candidate's data and also it helps us in getting back to them whenever needed.

I would say ease of access and the other thing that is there is it provides us with a great platform for recruitment and help us in many ways.

CEIPAL TalentHire review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Ceipal - Best Applicant Tracking System (ATS)"

What do you like best?

Ease of Use

Can Store huge amount of resumes in database

Boolean String Usage is very easy and Flexible

Easy Report Mass mail system mail merge

What do you dislike?

Parsing Resumes takes more time and is very slow

Nothing much bad about this software. This is like growing ATS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Ceipal for Recruitment and staffing purpose

Ceipal has eased and is a very good ATS . Its has eased the work load and candidates can be submitted quickly to the clients. It helps in avoiding duplication of candidates . The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base

CEIPAL TalentHire review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Ciepal Review"

What do you like best?

Ciepal software makes very easy recruitment process. it helps to find the ideal candidates through ciepal hire. And give access to the job portal on the same platform

What do you dislike?

sometimes it gets hang. work slowly and do not show the previously migrated profiles in the database which take extra credit of views.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very helpful for Recruitment and Talent Acquisition process

Ciepal talent hire provides recruitment solutions for my company. It helps to for easy and smooth recuitment process. it benefits to have access to different job portals which makes easy to find the Ideal candidate for the Clients requirement.

Learn more about CEIPAL TalentHire

CEIPAL TalentHire Videos

Learning about CEIPAL TalentHire?

* We monitor all CEIPAL TalentHire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.