CareerArc

4.7

CareerArc is a recruiting software that combines social media management, jobs distribution, and employer brand solutions to help organizations maximize their return on employer branding.

Work for CareerArc?

Learning about CareerArc?

CareerArc Reviews

Ask CareerArc a Question
Showing 24 CareerArc reviews
CareerArc review by April S.
April S.

"Great Social Media Recruiting tool"

What do you like best?

I love that it works with twitter, facebook and linkedin. I also love the great customer service from the reps!! This product has given us better results of qualified applicants. It also brings an extra boost to your overall recruiting strategy. I also love the ability to integrate the location map on our website. The learning webinars are a nice bonus too.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any one thing that I dislike. I wish I had more time to utilize the dashboard and the learning features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this product and it's backed up by great customer service!!! It brings the aspect of social media recruiting to your overall recruiting strategy.

I find that we get quality applicants not just quantity. I love that my rep and I have a set monthly call so that we can go over the results of the product and make any necessary changes.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about CareerArc
CareerArc review by Craig E.
Craig E.

"Career Arc is a fantastic platform for management."

What do you like best?

I like the extremely user friendly interface and navigation of career arc.

The ability to post to all platforms of social media and also schedule these posts in a timely and reoccurring manner is great as it means I can turn my focus to something else while working until the posts I have going out need changing.

What do you dislike?

Not much I dislike at the moment as I am new to using the careerarc site.

One note I have is that I was at a conference and as we do not have full access to my company's twitter account but I can post tweets via career arc but I would find it extremely useful if career arc had a post now button for tweets which send directly therefore we can stay in time with conferences online presence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perhaps engaging and possibly being able to live tweet may be one for events. This means that during conferences for example we can still be part of the online conversation as we might not have the online access and this is particular when conferences may be in different continents.

I am posting campaigns and social media posts. The biggest benefit I have realised is the ease of scheduling posts to go out and not have to worry about them unless they need changing.

I look forward to working more with career arc and unlock more benefits for my own use and to also help drive my company.

What Recruitment Marketing solution do you use?

CareerArc review by Michelle A.
Michelle A.

"Easy Social Media Integration "

What do you like best?

The jobs are auto-shared on all social media platforms. This is not a total solution to your social media recruitment strategy, but it does make sure that all of your jobs are listed there so that it can be seen and consumed when a follower or passive candidate comes across the company via another content delivery, by searching or because they follow our job openings.

What do you dislike?

There is not a great content assistance tool- would be helpful to be able to pull in RSS feeds for keywords and pull industry articles and company blog share automatically as well as "suggestion" tool; for social media content sharing.

Sharing postings across platforms that can reach passive candidates in a way that they already consume data

CareerArc review by Alicia Russell M.
Alicia Russell M.

"Social Recruiting At It's Best!"

What do you like best?

CareerArc helps us improve our social media presence and engagement. The job map is an awesome interactive source that drives high numbers of candidate interest. CareerArc's user friendly dashboard allows us to collect, retrieve, and analyze data with ease. Our point of contact is readily available to assist and answer questions.

What do you dislike?

There are not any recommendations for improvement at this time. The new dashboard is very user friendly.

CareerArc is providing a great source that allows us to analyze our social media presence. With this data we are able to improve our engagement on various social media platforms by increasing posting frequency and increasing our use of tags.

CareerArc review by Jon T.
Jon T.

"Great products, even better people"

What do you like best?

Super easy set up, dashboard reporting A+. Customer service is second to none. My management group loves the interactive map and we've seen an uptick in applications coming through social channels.

What do you dislike?

ATS job tagging (our system is limited).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to understand your social media recruiting needs and how to leverage CareerArc's offerings to improve them.

CareerArc has taken over the administrative function of social postings for us, as well as brought many great ideas on how to improve brand and expanding our audience. The jobs maps has been incredibly powerful and management really appreciates that. The follow up and follow through from the time we first signed a contract has been top notch.

CareerArc review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to Use- Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

The platform is extremely easy to use, and I am able to schedule out postings very easily! I can plan days, weeks or months in advance. I also like that the URL shows up shortened as many of my campaigns have long URLs with tracking codes.

What do you dislike?

Many of the photos that I would like to use for a campaign are not resized properly, so it makes it difficult for me to have an array of different images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support team is very helpful in CareerArc. You have a rep that is very easy to communicate with and can help you with anything you need! We've also found that this solution can help greatly with branding awareness, as well as specific needs such as hard to fill roles or career events that are up and coming.

The ability to post to multiple social platforms with one click saves a lot of time! We are able to easily distribute career events and other hard to fill positions.

CareerArc review by Kerryn C.
Kerryn C.

"They ROCK!"

What do you like best?

They are always helpful! I love this company because we always have a lot of questions and they take the time to get the answer and make sure we understand everything!

What do you dislike?

Love everything! Hoping to see more opportunities with posting on LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You do an amazing job with your monthly calls and following up on any questions we have! We love Sarah G

We needed to increase our social media traffic and we have doubled that just with 3 months!

CareerArc review by Jeri L.
Jeri L.

"CareerArc has provided a means for my open positions to be visible for both perm and contract"

What do you like best?

The admin panel is the absolute best! Very user friendly and comprehensive on the information presented. Also, their support staff are amazing!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The entire system is easy and to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer support is second to none. Great sales team, support, and others. Would highly recommend

My jobs are being seen more with social media, providing more features with the JobMap and Facebook job app. More visibility for my jobs has increased dramatically

CareerArc review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Talent Acquisition Recruiter"

What do you like best?

Love the speed/ease of it. It allows our branding message to be consistent through out our lines of business. You don't have to be tech savvy to get a posting and it doesn't take time out of our day to keep up with posting.

What do you dislike?

If I had to list something, It would be the alphabetical list that our reqs are listed in; it would be great if we could have search-ability and the name of the req listed, as we can have 40-50 reqs and it would be nice to have the name listed as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try; you have nothing to lose, but time.

Getting out jobs out there on LinkedIn where professionals are looking at them; Done in a precise format with all the triggers. It shows continuity in brand where we have several entities under our parent company umbrella.

CareerArc review by Antonio F.
Antonio F.

"Amazing product, awesome customer support"

What do you like best?

The ease of interaction and automation of the product. The portable job map tool is by far our favorite as it allows candidates with direct line of sight to all openings across the regions covered.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. We have been in production for less than 2 months.

Connecting with part time candidates across multiple platforms and demographics

CareerArc review by Nikita B.
Nikita B.

"Engaging easy to use platform! "

What do you like best?

Career Arc makes it easy to manage multiple job opening across all of your social media platforms!

What do you dislike?

Each social media platform has an additional cost for auto scheduling.

We are trying to spread the word of our many job postings via social media, without taking up all of the time of our Social Media team.

CareerArc review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Great Time Saving Tool"

What do you like best?

Posting our jobs to social media used to be time consuming but with CareerArc it is done for us. Their Jobs Map is a prominent feature on our careers page and loved by the job seekers that visit our site

What do you dislike?

We have to re-activate our social media channels intermittently and didn't always get timely reminders. However, it looks like CareerArc now has these on a schedule so hopefully the issue has been eliminated.

We primarily looked to CareerArc to help us manage social media.

CareerArc review by Adair  B.
Adair B.

"Social Media Recruiting/Branding"

What do you like best?

The customer service, the products that are offered and the value of the services.

What do you dislike?

There are none to report at this time. Thank you

CareerArc allows us not to have to worry about our social media recruiting. They handle it for us.

CareerArc review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Outstanding Customer Support & Service"

What do you like best?

Love the combination of recruiting and candidate care products along with caring and competent team to support our organizational goals.

What do you dislike?

At times it feels like we aren't reaching the right audience to get candidates. But we don't give up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tools and features. Always improving features to add value. Take the time to train and understand how to maximize the software.

Candidate Care

Campaign management- Dash Board

CareerArc review by Cody W.
Cody W.

"Great Recruiting!"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly sort through multiple business applicants and identify the candidates we are looking for to fill niche positions.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to complain about, the interface is great and the offerings are excellent.

It helps up put the right people in the right positions within our company.

CareerArc review by Dragana  D.
Dragana D.

"Great service "

What do you like best?

I like that you can adjust your campaign and customize your posts

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to control the has tags

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and it adds to your employer brand

It helps our Recruiters promote their jobs without having to put all the effort in posting every day.

CareerArc review by Jane C.
Jane C.

"They take the thinking out of the processes "

What do you like best?

My contact Jackie is always coming up with great ideas to make things better.

What do you dislike?

All the posting look the same and I need to keep up in new images for a variety.

Getting my positions out through different channels quickly and efficiently allows for candidates to see openings without delay.

CareerArc review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Really good!"

What do you like best?

Awesome tool, love the way it allows you to 'insource' recruitment! User-friendly platform. Great to access images and campaigns in real time and interactive. Our social media presence had increased dramatically

What do you dislike?

Maybe more useful for corporates than start-ups? Feels quite hands on with the rep..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth trying out :)

Sourcing candidates

CareerArc review by Deane O.
Deane O.

"Excellent branding tool"

What do you like best?

Very convenient for us to set up different campaigns and use across various social media platforms

What do you dislike?

having to reauthorize Linkedin all the time

Helping us get our jobs out to various social media platforms in a timely manner and without a lot of effort.

CareerArc review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Good Product "

What do you like best?

The product is very valuable to bring in leads with a good CPC.

What do you dislike?

Can't drill down on referral data, have the ability to drill down on map traffic would be valuable.

Finding clinical staff and closing open positions.

CareerArc review by Agency in Human Resources
Agency in Human Resources

"CareerArc Review: Agency Perspective"

What do you like best?

The whole entire CareerArc package! We need to get more clients on this platform.

What do you dislike?

The on-boarding is a pain ( client related ) but once it's live it Rocks!

Time management is key when it comes playing the social media sandbox.

CareerArc review by Delores "Dee-Dee" G.
Delores "Dee-Dee" G.

"Great combination of new technology and good old customer service!"

What do you like best?

Our team is able to bring the latest recruitment technology to our clients. The customer service is very hands on and consultative.

What do you dislike?

The time time zone difference makes it sometimes hard to get an instant solution.

Automated recruitment solutions.

CareerArc review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Decent recruiting app"

What do you like best?

Was a good passive way to bring in candidates. Mobile app is the way to go these days.

What do you dislike?

Was too expensive and cost per hire wasn't good enough. After last year, company decided we couldn't justify keeping it anymore.

Nothing I can think of.

CareerArc review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I like the social media integration the most. It helps me extend my reach.

What do you dislike?

Customer service could be better at times.

Time constraints. I have very little time, but CareerArc helps me reach more candidates with minimal time resources.

Learning about CareerArc?

* We monitor all CareerArc reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.