Bulbul

AI Powered Intelligent Sales CRM. Artificial Intelligence will help find your next customer.

Work for Bulbul?

Showing 3 Bulbul reviews
Bulbul review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Useful CRM"

What do you like best?

I can easily do my followups and track the activities. It helps to automate activities. Get an up-to-the-minute view of your entire sales to funnel on a clean, visual dashboard. Initiate and receive more calls with built-in voice calling. We'll also connect your emails automatically to your contacts and deals.

What do you dislike?

Needs improvement in terms of lead search. The mobile application has to be there.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Bulbul
Bulbul review by Administrator

"Great for Organization"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see all of my "deals" in one page. It's a great way to keep all of our work organized between people and departments in our company.

What do you dislike?

There are some features like I would like to be customizable that aren't--but the application is still in development, so that's reasonable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We're still using a trial version now, but my biggest recommendation is to give feedback to the company, if you have it. Something still in development like this can really benefit from that.

Communication between departments. Our sales team is able to see exactly what is happening with their jobs as they move through our warehouse.

What CRM solution do you use?

Bulbul review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great software !"

What do you like best?

You can see where each work order is at in production. You can add the sales member to whom the work order is for as a follower so they know where it is during production.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you can't set US dollars as your currency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend this to other business that have work orders in different steps of production!

Everything is more organized and more controllable.

There are not enough reviews of Bulbul for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Bulbul?

* We monitor all Bulbul reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories