Breezz.io Reviews & Product Details

Breezz.io Overview

What is Breezz.io?

Work smarter with Breezz, a powerful cloud-based CRM system for small to medium sized businesses. Breezz was designed to be extra flexible so that you can use its for any type of business, in any industry. Customize the app to suit your needs and start improving your sales process, managing your team, and connecting with customers more efficiently. With integrated email and agenda, you can manage your sales without leaving the CRM. Analyze your data with dashboards so you can make more smarter selling decisions.

Breezz.io Details

Breezz is an integrated sales and marketing cloud. The sales CRM seamlessly integrates with the email marketing platform to help boost customer reach and sales process.

Breezz
Tel Aviv, Israel

Breezz.io Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Breezz.io community
Have you used Breezz.io before?

Breezz.io Reviews

Showing 4 Breezz.io reviews
Already have Breezz.io?
What do you like best?

The tool is much cheaper than competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no integration to Salesforce or Hubspot or many of the other sales tools we use regularly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool lets us automate our lead gen practices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

It keeps all our applicants in one place & makes it super easy to move them through the hiring process, with notes, comments & the ability to send emails & updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet I dislike about Breezy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

keeping track of every employees notes & updates so we don't double call clients. Keeping the tags on clients makes it easy to identify the right job for the right applicant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Marketing
What do you like best?

I like how intuitive it is to use, the UI is great so I can navigate it easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am waiting for the integration with marketing features so I don't have to use different platforms for my sales and marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small and growing startup this is a great and affordable solution for small teams. If you need to get your contacts in order and remind yourself to follow up on your leads, Breezz is right for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using Breezz CRM to manage the sales process of my startup. Creating tasks directly from the deals pipeline helps me make sure I don't leave any deals behind and that I follow up on all clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Manager
What do you like best?

I like the deals pipeline, it displays everything I need to know to see the current status of my open deals at a glance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could integrate it with an email marketing software, because right now I am using a separate software for this, so my analytics are not unified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd say it's great for small business owners who need to organize their deals and contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using Breezz to manage my sales process for my small fashion business. The user friendly deals pipeline that displays due and overdue tasks shows me where I need to take actions - without this it is too easy to drop the ball on a deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Breezz.io for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

MediaRadar Logo
MediaRadar
MediaRadar is a cloud-based tool that takes the guesswork out of the process of sales by using analysis to create personalized insights and advice.
17hats Logo
17hats
17hats is a client management software that help entrepreneurs do the work anytime, anywhere from sending contracts to payment reminders, accepting signatures and credit cards online and it integrates with calendar and email.
Hero by Vivun Logo
Hero by Vivun
4.8
The nexus of product and sales. Vivun allows companies of all sizes to identify the best products to build and the most effective ways to sell them. Grow faster than your peers by building the right products at the right time, retiring more quota, and finding revenue faster.
The ROI Shop Logo
The ROI Shop
4.7
The ROI Shop develops interactive ROI calculators that enable sales people to collaborate and build the financial justification with their prospect like never before.
Automatic Call Recording Logo
Automatic Call Recording
3.8
Automatic Call Recording is a call recording software that enables automatic recordings for inbound and outbound phone calls.
TextExpander Logo
TextExpander
TextExpander lets you instantly insert snippets of text from a repository of emails, boilerplate and other content, as you type
LinkPoint Connect Logo
LinkPoint Connect
Email to CRM integration – simple and seamless. Save time. Work efficiently. Close more deals. Simply choose your integration.
Callnote Logo
Callnote
Callnote allows to record Skype, Google+ Hangouts, Google Meet, Viber, FaceTime and Facebook conversations, as well as meetings on GoToMeeting and WebEx.
ProteusEngage Logo
ProteusEngage
4.7
Proteus Cloud Platform helps businesses to transform user experiences via robust content management to custom web applications.
GovWin IQ Logo
GovWin IQ
GovWin IQ is a solution for Government Contractors that helps to grow business and win more contracts. Organizations seeking to find, manage, and win government business choose GovWin IQ for critical opportunity intelligence, teaming and competitive intelligence, and market insight.