Apploye Reviews & Product Details

Apploye Overview

What is Apploye?

Intelligent Time Tracking App for In Office, Mobile and Remote Teams.

Apploye Details

Apploye- a smart time tracking and employee monitoring app that helps you monitor your employees. You can measure your employee productivity through activity level,daily and weekly timesheets, reports and random screenshots. Calculating billable and non-billable hours is super easy with Apploye's online timesheet. It is compatible with both mobile and desktop. You can also keep an aye on your remote employees through GPS location tracking. Ensure your business growth by successful collaboration with clients.Stay one step ahead with Apploye.

Apploye
California, Pleasanton, California

Apploye Screenshots

Apploye Reviews

Showing 8 Apploye reviews
Already have Apploye?
President/Founder
What do you like best?

The thing I loved the most about Apploye was its time tracking/hours + screenshot ability to monitor my workers. It helps to ensure accountability and keep track of hours/scheduling on an easy-to-read dashboard. The tool improved productivity by saving time on manually tracking hours, creating reports, and motivating workers to stay on task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were some downsides to Apploye, namely, the screenshot tool, which some employees felt invasive. There needs to be a level of trust between employer and employee, since no one (even the superstars) works at 100% focus during all working hours. Everyone needs a mini break to surf the web or do something not work related, so if a screenshot captures that, it caused friction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With remote working, ensuring workers were on task and productive as much as possible, as well as tracking hours and scheduling were major sticking points. The app allowed me to manage all of that from my dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The array of functionalities Apploye provides. The work accomplished by Apploye would easily require two separate products. Since it allows me to view the end to end lifecycle right from time spent by each employee per project till payments, it helps us keep a check on all the ongoing projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific, but since the app is packed with features, I would love to see an explainer at the beginning of sign up - Atleast for the admin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To keep a track on all the ongoing projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Loved how easy it is to use and how helpful it is in ensuring employee productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislike in this software so far Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

During these times, some of our team are still remote working. We need a solution to help manage time and encourage productivity although we're not in the same building. After using Apploye, we can now do so seamlessly and conveniently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development
What do you like best?

I like that my team can track their time so I can analyze their efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would add a advanced task management system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have reduced the time my team was working on, not so important tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Monitoring the productivity of my team as run a virtual school in Canada and I have an army of teachers that deliver remote classes. We use Apploye to know the least productive teachers and give them additional work hence increasing the academy productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting feature has huge potential to improve currently it is basic but the support team promised that it will be enhanced soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great visibility and increasing productivity at a really competitive fees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1- Apploye takes random screenshots to remote teachers allowing us verifying their work and increasing the trust and productivity

2- We have teachers who has to travel to partner schools to deliver classes there, Apploye help us know their locations, when did they arrive and when did they leave. Again increasing productivity and trust.

3- Arrange he schedule of my teachers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder + Producer
What do you like best?

Definitely it's ease of use and core functionality. It is straight to the point in what it does best. No sugar coating it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Font and typography can definitely be improve on. It looks average to me. I don't know why. Could just be a personal preference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing so far. Team has been great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing remote workers and maintaining pay and time tracking with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I like remote time tracking, that works in any platform, even work in mobile, best for me is productivity level its easy measure for how the employee is working, its reporting is very good, i use apploye as attendance system, i not need a biometric machine. it work online and offline both. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i do not find my self any point that I not like, everything works perfectly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly recommend apploye to IT company who have employee work from home or remote employee Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i have one problem, that i report them and they help me on that problem and solved quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sheikh Apploye of Apploye

Thanks for your review as our valuable customer

Top Rated Web Security Expert at Upwork
What do you like best?

User-friendly dashboard, easy to track member's activity, screenshot, billing calculation, monthly reporting...and obviously pricing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't see anything yet to mark as a con! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a web security business and small freelancing agency.

I needed my team to work remotely where time tracking is a mandatory thing to evaluate the team's effort.

Apploye came with all the features I needed including activity tracking, screenshot, app usages, URL... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sheikh Apploye of Apploye

Thanks for your valuable feedback