4.0

Acuity's enterprise legal management software provides the tools and intelligence you need to set your legal team's strategy and accelerate your evolution from cost center to business partner.

Work for Acuity ELM?

Learning about Acuity ELM?

Acuity ELM Reviews

Ask Acuity ELM a Question
Showing 111 Acuity ELM reviews
Acuity ELM review by Allison C.
Allison C.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

The uploading process is very easy. I can easily attach backup documentation for each line item. It is clear which stage your invoice is in throughout processing. I dislike the fact that you are unable to delete an uploaded invoice; that you have to just mark it as replaced. Although it is still better that I have that ability at all. With other programs you must contact the client in order to have them reject it. That is a waste of time on both ends.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have too many qualms. I have to change the date range each time I submit a statement, but I believe that is a problem with the set up of LEDES formatting on my end, not Acuity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been uploading to this software on behalf of our client, St. Vincent's, for many years. It is definitely the most detailed program I use. I am also familiar with Serengeti Tracker, Passport, CounselLink and TyMetrix. Acuity is the program I feel I am most in control with.

Invoicing is done through the accounting department and the attorney is not bothered to transmit anything to the client. This allows accounting to fully handle the administrative task of billing the client and maximizes efficiency for our timekeepers.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Acuity ELM
Acuity ELM review by PAULA P.
PAULA P.

"Streamline your business."

What do you like best?

A communication hub for you and your clients to share and organize documents, as well as manage time entry. It makes it very easy to keep track of your cases, and for your clients to communicate with you. It also allows you to archive and search for documents as needed.

It allows easy reference to amounts that are outstanding from the client, and to determine what funds are in route. It also allows for easy upload and communication between the document and e-mail programs and the Acuity document storage system.

What do you dislike?

The toggles between some of the features could be linked better, and the program could let you sort cases by handling attorney. That would be great. It would be good if notes could be sorted by handling attorney as well. The process of uploading related documents could be easier. As it stands, you have to travel from one document to the next and then back to notes using the back arrow. That is time consuming and unnecessary.

The Notes cannot be organized or prioritizes by the recipient. There is also no way to tag or flag notes for follow up.

There are a number of automatically populating notes that are unnecessary and redundant, and they are impossible to vet on sight because they do not identify the case they are associated with. For instance, notes appear to advise that Answers or reports are due, but they don't identify the case to which they below unless you open the note, which is time consuming when you do not have that much time on your hands.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get trained by the Acuity training team.

Case management and organization are the primary issues that we resolve with Acuity, as well as keeping track of our receivables.

What Legal Billing solution do you use?

Acuity ELM review by Craig Z.
Craig Z.

"Makes E-Billing Invoice Submission a Breeze"

What do you like best?

Allows me to easily track invoices for the four clients we use it for. I get immediate notification on whether there are any problems or mistakes made in the uploaded invoices. It allows me to realize closed matters our firm may be billing inadvertently, which allows me to take measures and make sure these matters are not billed in the future.

What do you dislike?

For what I use this program for, I have not really noticed anything that I dislike, other than giving me trouble working properly if I use Internet Explorer, but no issues with Firefox.

It allows me to realize closed matters our firm may be billing inadvertently, which allows me to take measures and make sure these matters are not billed in the future. Also allows invoices to be submitted quickly and efficiently, and allows us to be paid quick since a lot of errors are weeded out before the client even reviews it.

Acuity ELM review by Karen B.
Karen B.

"Easy and Fast Program"

What do you like best?

Very easy to see and fix any errors that arise. Easy to attach backup documents for expenses. Great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Took me a while to figure out how to upload split billing invoices. Customer service was helpful in how to choose Split Billing options on the screen, but learned through trial and error that I needed to take the original LEDES document, change the Claim Number on it, resave it as a new numbered document, and then upload it, going through the same Split Billing options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to submit invoices electronically - which more and more clients prefer.

Able to submit invoices quickly and early and, therefore, get paid sooner.

Acuity ELM review by Monica I.
Monica I.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that the site is user friendly. It's easy to find whatever you need and if you can't find it there's information available so that can reach out to some who can assist. I've reached out several times and someone always gets back to me. For example, I've needed help with uploading invoices and once I've uploaded I had an issue with it not being able to go through. I was able to hit the "chat" button at the bottom of the screen and talk to someone from support to assist me. The problem was that I didn't have the invoice saved in the correct format. The issue was resolved and I was able to continue submitting invoices. I also love that as soon as you login everything that you would need is right there on the home page. I hate having to go from screen to screen, but if you need to look at your invoices, timekeeper or rate information. It's right there on the home screen. You can just click whatever you need right there.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike. I love everything about Acuity. It's easy to navigate and find everything that you need and if you can't find what you need or having trouble they have a "chat" button at the bottom on the right hand side that will connect you with someone from support to help you with your problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Acuity is great and easy to use. Everything you need is right in front of you and if you can't find what you need someone is available to help.

I'm not solving any business problems at the moment, but I've realized the quick response whenever I've needed something.

Acuity ELM review by Patricia C.
Patricia C.

"I am am paralegal and we have clients who use this software."

What do you like best?

I like the organization of the software. Cases are managed and monitored with ease. We can set up Acuity to our preferences of type of Law, type of cases, and even the type of billing. Easy access to documents and reports that are used regularly.

What do you dislike?

So far everything is very easy to access and I have had very little problems with the software. As a matter of fact, I can check for any conflicts or can consolidate cases that have the same facility or same claim number,. I can also keep track of invoices and billing electronically.

I can check for any conflicts or can consolidate cases that have the same facility or same claim number. I can also keep track of invoices and billing electronically. This has been a BIG benefit regarding keeping track of money and settlements.

Acuity ELM review by David G.
David G.

"Acutiy is easy and efficient"

What do you like best?

I like Acuity's interface a lot. It's very easy to see that everything at once, and it's super easy to get to the task that I need. I do a lot less clicking and searching than I do with other vendors.

What do you dislike?

We use the E-billing Hub, and the connectivity with Acuity is notes good as with some other vendors. But, it's super easy to load Ledes files directly, and the status communication from Acuity is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Acuity is very easy to use, has a very clean interface and is a very professional product.

Acuity cuts a lot of time from our typical billing and collections cycle. It's very easy to bill clients, the bills are addressed very quickly, and the complete workflow is generally much quicker than with other vendor sites.

Acuity ELM review by Dick B.
Dick B.

"The software is one of many billing programs that I use, one of the better."

What do you like best?

That I can use it for multiple clients. Switching between clients is easy. The invoice upload and verification is quick. I also like the ability to look up matters to get the claim numbers to include in the uploaded file.

What do you dislike?

On split claims the matter profile is not always accurate and causes invoices to be modified before (or even after) submittal to make sure the client is billed for only their share. This often creates rule violation and requires multiple line edits.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have two different dashboards for clients. One would be better. Also attaching backup is different depending on the client.

The speed to which clients receive and approved our invoices is important. I like the invoice status reports that will allow me to project payment and cash receipts.

"Acuity Review"

What do you like best?

The notifications when an invoice has been approved and when payment has been sent

What do you dislike?

I don't like that a notification is not sent out to firm and or user who submitted a timekeeper rate for approval. We have to go into the system to verify if proposal was approved by the client

I don't like that we have to wait until we have uploaded the invoice to add the attachments. I don't like where the paper clip is located. I think it should be located on the invoice upload screen

I don't like the time frame it takes for the system to activated a new claim/matter or the time frame it takes for the system to reopened a claim/matter once it has been closed. Often times I receive feedback that the client has open the matter but the matter will not appear in Acuity for 7-10 days

I don't like that as a user for a firm that all clients are not visible to all user for the firm. Each individual user within the firm has to be assigned access to each client under their each individual profile

n/a

"Best Electronic Processer"

What do you like best?

The program is user friendly. It is easy to get around in the program and it is very easy to use. I like the reporting system.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about the program. I have been using system for 11 years on my job and it has been the easiest to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With the company that I work for, we have 15 electronic billing sights to use. This has been the best of all them. The sight is very user-friendly. It is easy navigate around and you do not have to second guest where to go. You do not need all required information to pull reports that are needed and it is very easy to locate information and to setup us users.

The program itself is quick to learn. It gives me the information that I need on each invoice that is submitted and the entire system is quick.

"Precision"

What do you like best?

I really like the 'RE AUDIT EXCEPTIONS'. It really aids in avoiding invoice rejections and reductions. It is simple to understand and follow in order to make corrections. Acuity, in general, is very user friendly. I have commented to my Supervisor that it is one of my favorite systems to use and I would not mind if all our Clients used it.

What do you dislike?

A couple times, in the beginning of first using Acuity, I did find a couple things hard to find. I did not realize there was a dashboard tab on the left-side of the initial screen, not the pull down tab to change to another Client. When logged in on the Client, it is not clear on where the invoice ' search' is. You have to open another Invoice tab, before you get the 'search' options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wish all of my ebilling was through Acuity. It is easy, reduces invoice rejections/reductions, quick invoice review and payment process.

Acuity allows for a great reduction on invoice rejections and invoice reductions. The invoice review and payment process seems to be faster as well. All huge benefits.

Acuity ELM review by David F.
David F.

"Pros and Cons"

What do you like best?

The ease of reviewing the items I need to find, whether it be documents, notes, or financial categories.

What do you dislike?

* The lack of when a New Matter is assigned there should be under Budget Search a category of "NEW", because if you don't check the Budget first it can be lost.

* When copying something from the Matter Profile Page, it used to be exact, but now when you copy anything and paste it in something you need it to be there are extra spaces, which you then have to deleted.

* Before when I would upload invoices for submission, I could simply in the column of Exceptions when it was None, click on None and submit it, now I have to open each one separately and submit then individually.

N/A

Acuity ELM review by Susan J.
Susan J.

"User Friendly Billing System"

What do you like best?

Acuity corrects any billing errors prior to client submission and results and faster payments and fewer to none write offs.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about Acuity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Call and speak to a customer service representative and see for yourself the exemplary service that they provide. They will walk you through product set up every step of the way.

Acuity facilitates easy matter and invoice tracking.

"Acuity ELM Review"

What do you like best?

The online user interface for Acuity is very user friendly and allows for fast and efficient switching between sections of the program. The response of the system for performing action or navigating between application screens is quick and allows for expedited processing. Notifications, although sometimes abundant are informative and prompt, absorbent amount of notifications listed below.

What do you dislike?

The program makes it difficult to specify which notifications are necessary and wanted, leading to often receiving too many emails for the processing of a single item. The method for switching between clients within Acuity once logged in is also hidden and can be hard to easily navigate between multiple clients. There should be a way to limit which process steps receive notifications, and not an all or nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great client management and billing software for quick implementation and abundance of reporting and recap options.

Law firm matter management, budgeting, billing, and reporting.

Acuity ELM review by Emily R.
Emily R.

"All in all a good system"

What do you like best?

I like that it points out errors immediately, rather than some billing systems that either notify you weeks down the road, or never do, and you have to remember to look in the system to check the status. Also the chat option has been very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Online billing in general, but this is definitely one of the most user friendly.

We use Acuity for billing onlu.

Acuity ELM review by User

"More User Friendly Than Several Other Programs"

What do you like best?

Acuity ELM is user friendly and straightforward, but any time I've encountered problems, the customer support team has been quick and efficient when it comes to assistance so I would have to say that one of the things I like best is the access to that kind of help when it is needed.

What do you dislike?

Admittedly, I am fairly new to Acuity ELM, but so far, I haven't really encountered anything that I dislike. I feel like I would have had to have been a user for a longer period of time before I can provide constructive feedback on dislikes, if any.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that anyone considering Acuity ELM take into account that the Customer Support Team is extremely helpful and responsive so any difficulties - especially initially - are likely to be resolved easily.

Acuity ELM is one of several programs I use for legal billing. I'm not sure if it is a "benefit," but using Acuity makes it possible for us to satisfy the billing requirements of one of our clients so it is quite important.

Acuity ELM review by User

"Great Tool for Communicating with Clients with Some Minor Room for Improvement"

What do you like best?

Acuity ELM is an easy, one stop place to exchange information and documents with your client on an as-needed basis. It also provides all information needed to remain in touch with your client. Moreover, it is fairly user friendly. I have used other similar websites in order to maintain contact with clients. However, Acuity is by far the easiest, most user friendly such product I have used in my line of work.

What do you dislike?

There is some room for improvement. First, you only receive alerts for the latest notification on each user page. This allows some important information to fall by the wayside.

Second, notifications sometimes do not work, especially in the event a new user takes over a page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very user friendly as compared to other similar products I have used in my line of work.

It has streamlined the ability to communicate with our client, which in turn has made moving along cases easier. It is also an opportunity to post all billable events to the attention of our client. Further, it allows for a one stop shop to discuss all outstanding issues with the client.

Acuity ELM review by Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.

"Most User Friendly Ebilling"

What do you like best?

Acuity ELM is one of the easiest to navigate and straight forward of all the E-billing software we have to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish you did not have to upload all invoices in batches as we upload for the same time frame at various times of the month.

It is an insurance ebilling solutions for us and it allows for clear communication of the payment status.

Acuity ELM review by Dominique D.
Dominique D.

"A very convenient, easy to use site that seamlessly enables my billing process"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the billing process. It's as simple as uploading the appropriate documents and my billing experience is complete. Plus, I have the ability to easily manipulate our timekeepers, adding or removing when necessary.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to have an appeal option on site; however, I am able to communicate with the adjuster on the matter easily as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This company simplifies the billing process

I am able to securely create and upload invoices to Acuity in a very simplified process, enabling my ability to succeed in my billing position.

Acuity ELM review by Ayesha H.
Ayesha H.

"Overall a good website"

What do you like best?

There is a lot of information available under each matter and the invoice submission process has gotten much easier.

What do you dislike?

A few errors can occur without the user knowing. If one column is being edited, there can sometimes be a glitch that another column will change as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Besides a few errors that can rooted out with enough use of the website, it has come a long way and is now very easy to use.

A handful of clients use Acuity ELM and it is much easier to have it all done in one place. Since the appeals process was updated, it's turned into a very user friendly website.

Acuity ELM review by Tammie L.
Tammie L.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Acuity Elm is a very user friendly billing website. Everything is easy to understand and review. Support is very quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

I wish it worked with Thomas Reuters Ebilling Hub. It would be easier to submit invoices.

Very easy to see submitted invoices, which is important for solving problems.

Acuity ELM review by User

"Using Acuity for insurance defense"

What do you like best?

The set up of the tabs and alerts in matter management greatly help productivity and organization. I also like the ability to create and view graphs from important data.

What do you dislike?

I feel the process of uploading documents is more burdensome than it could be. It would help if Acuity ELM could work with filesite through Outlook to upload files directly from filesite, as opposed to uploading from a local disc.

Acuity Elm is most helpful in its ability to create an archived record of activity and documents through the notes tab. It allows all information to be in one place, easy to access.

Acuity ELM review by Administrator

"Great. Very user friendly."

What do you like best?

Quick and uncomplicated. So simple to upload invoices, make changes, if necessary, and submit. It alerts you to errors and allows you to make changes to your invoice without having to regenerate this invoice in my billing software.

What do you dislike?

Uploading an invoice and then changing status to for approval. Wish it would do that automatically if there were no errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Uncomplicate things, use Acuity ELM.

Less time needed to submit invoices and no longer need to use outside service to process invoices due to overcomplexity of system.

Acuity ELM review by Becky S.
Becky S.

"Easy to use, lacking personal business connection"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of uploading documentation, making notes to the client, and uploading invoices for payment. It saves time on having to draft letters or emails.

What do you dislike?

A downside on the attorney side is less billable time as you are not "allowed" to bill for uploading documentation. There is also less of a professional relationship with the adjusters and no personal connection.

I can save a lot of time each day by simply uploading a document instead of having to prepare and format a letter, wait for it to get signed, scan it, and send it out.

Acuity ELM review by Matthew J. S.
Matthew J. S.

"Overall good, some tewchnical issues we get hammered out quickly."

What do you like best?

The invoice dashboard reflects as much information as I'd hope to see without throwing in too much additional and unneeded info.

What do you dislike?

The appeals process is a bit counterintuitive and not nearly as easy as it is on some other sites.

Streamlined billing of our electronically billed clients that use this platform.

Acuity ELM review by Miya E.
Miya E.

"Great customer service - Terrible Billing System"

What do you like best?

Any time I have had to contact customer service for any type of problem they are very helpful and usually can get the problem resolved if it's something to do with the navigating the system.

What do you dislike?

The billing system overall is very confusing and hard to navigate and understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Choose a different system.

Acuity makes it harder for us to client bill because we have to dedicate so much more time to get through their process of submitting a simple invoice.

"EBilling"

What do you like best?

It's intuitive, there are many levels to the website, making everything accurate and easy to input whether it's a budget or uploading an invoice.The customer service is very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

The menus can be complex, making a first time user face small challenges while they navigate. However - that's what their customer service is for!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be shy, and use their customer service! They will answer anything in a clear, understandable manner.

It's easy to upload invoices into their portal, and it makes my job easier

"E-Billing Specialist"

What do you like best?

The interface is nice, and customer service is helpful.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard on the far left where you switch clients is in an odd spot, especially for first time users. Having to move your invoice along by choosing "For Approval" is a bit confusing for first time users, and can lead to unsubmitted invoices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please continue to evaluate the website design and consider simplifying some of the ways to complete tasks. There are too many tabs for the end user.

We transmit our invoices at our clients request.

Acuity ELM review by User

"Use for submitting medical and other experts for client approval."

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate, screens easy to complete for submittal of experts.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if I was sure that the screen submitted. From time to time (not often) I think it submits but it actually hasn't done so. A confirmation email would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From my limited experience, its a good product. Give it a try.

Makes submittal and approval of experts quick and easy, rather than numerous emails to discuss issue and provide information. Very straightforward.

Acuity ELM review by Administrator

"User undfriendly, hard to navigate "

What do you like best?

Not a lot. This system was required to review attorney invoices and this system was not set up for these types of invoices. The only good thing would be that is complies all your invoices in one spot, but this is the bare minimum for any software of this kind. To do everything else using this software was difficult and cumbersome.

What do you dislike?

The software was very rigid and was difficult to change when required. In fact, we had to contact the company just to change simple setting, which took time and should have been done in seconds but took hours to complete. Other attorney invoicing systems are better suited for attorney invoices. Search functions need updating. Navigation is a nightmare and not user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As far as attorney invoicing is concerned it needs a lot of work and there are much better products available. There are other software packages out there that are specific designed for attorney invoicing that are much more user friendly in which you can review and pay attorney invoices.

Required by company to use for attorney billing. One positive was tracking how much each attorney had left on their contract. The initial reason for using this product was to get all attorney invoices on one platform so that it could be searched easily.

Acuity ELM review by Lorna W.
Lorna W.

"Required to use for billing"

What do you like best?

Customer service is helpful and quick to answer via online chat when needed. Able to see and make changes before sent for approval.

What do you dislike?

The Critical vs Exceptions is somewhat confusing. Critical needs to be changed but I am never sure if exceptions are going to be an issue or why they are an issue.

Preparing two invoices (ours and one through Acuity) everytime we bill takes extra time.

We are able to get paid using your system which is a benefit.

"Program Works Well"

What do you like best?

Probably the best thing about Acuity is the ease of use and customer service. When I call I get a quick response, and it is easy for bill reviewers to manipulate things from their side.

What do you dislike?

The FAQ section needs a little updating. There are some questions that I could not find the answer to.

As a user of Acuity, the online billing process is pretty easy. I appreciate the interactivity with bill reviewers.

Acuity ELM review by Anna T.
Anna T.

"User Friendly Site"

What do you like best?

The site is very easy to navigate and understand. Everything is laid out in a simple format where you can see errors/missing rates easily and also correct any issues or enter missing information directly to the invoice.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. I wish other ebilling sites were as straightforward as Acuity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you like a straightforward approach to ebilling, with easy to see issues, this is a great site.

Acuity has made billing for our client quicker and more efficient.

Acuity ELM review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Very user friendly once you get started"

What do you like best?

I like that I can upload my invoices and know immediately if there are any errors in the entries, either time or expenses. Loading invoices through the interface is very fast and easy. I get immediate feedback on whether there are any problems with rates or obvious mistakes in the uploaded invoice.

What do you dislike?

The exception check doesn't always realize that some entries may look like duplicates but they are separate entries on separate days.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hardest part is figuring out how to load your invoices in the proper format. The initial cost is hefty but if you use it for multiple clients, it is worth it.

Submitting bills for the client is super fast and payment turnaround is faster. There is much quicker time frame for the client to be able to review the invoice because the basic errors have already been addressed.

"Software Review"

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to use. The menu is very user-friendly and it does not take a lot to maneuver around the software. The reports are very easy to read and to download any information that you need. The help menu is great as well.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like about the software is that everything on the screen is small. It would be nice is there were bigger images and when the reports print that the printing would be larger.

We use the system to process our electronic bills. I use it mainly to pull adjustment reports and I am also an administrative user of the software also.

Acuity ELM review by Administrator

"A comprehensive new ERM product!"

What do you like best?

That I can manage all my clients on this site with a single-access, as well as the level of detail in the submissions/appeals.

What do you dislike?

It has less to do with the system and more with our clients who use it, but the appeals or comments our law firm submit go wholly unanswered a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free to law firms so already a big fan! It has many more features than some of the very expensive ERM giants out there, so I recommend it.

Details about billing guidelines and audit rules are broken down in an easy to use grid which can be shared with bill preparation teams who don't otherwise access the system.

Acuity ELM review by Eric K.
Eric K.

"Overall User friendly platform"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I like how dialog buttons open up various choices making it very user friendly. Also I can open up multiple pages on separate Google start pages Sometimes search criteria can be difficult when looking for a case if someone misspelled it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None

Nothing really to come and hear.

Acuity ELM review by User

"Easy to use with immediate results on invoice status"

What do you like best?

I like that any errors with the invoice are immediately known. The portal is very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if this is based on the individual client setup, but it would be nice to be able to submit all expenses in one single upload, versus having to upload one line item at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easier to use than a lot of the other ebilling systems out there.

Ebilling per the client's preference.

Acuity ELM review by Maryteresa C.
Maryteresa C.

"Easy to learn"

What do you like best?

That you can edit during the billing process.

What do you dislike?

It's a little "clunky" in it's visual elements (take a look at Datalytics -- that is great visually)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use it because our clients use the platform for billing. I don't think I'm qualified to answer this because it's not something I chose to use, I have to use it because of client choice.

We use it for billing only.

Acuity ELM review by Administrator

"New user, got set up easlily"

What do you like best?

Easy to follow menus and codes are accessible for small firms who do not use a larger billing system.

What do you dislike?

It took awhile for us to get properly set up, so our invoices are now over 3 months old. Seemed to be a breakdown for the client setting up all the fields before we were able to enter the invoice correctly.

I have not noticed any problem solving.

Acuity ELM review by Robin K.
Robin K.

"A step above many with regards to electronic billing"

What do you like best?

Compatability with the LEDES98b file that we can generate with our billing system without doing additional edits the the data file.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions are a bit complicated and the flow can change from client to client

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great support, easy to use with a few small exceptions

the Benefits to electronic billing is the bill is delivered faster so we can get paid faster.

Acuity ELM review by Helena G.
Helena G.

"Elm Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

I like that the invoices get "pre-reviewed" and we are given the opportunity to correct any incorrect billing entries before submitting for approval.

What do you dislike?

Budgeting. Have to get the current budget put back in draft mode in order to make edits and submit for approval. Not enough notification emails.

Easy invoice submission, instant system review, opportunity to correct the "exceptions", quick review by claims handlers.

Acuity ELM review by User

"the system is very easy to understand, user friendly"

What do you like best?

Instead of just reject the invoices ot shows you the errors and you can amend the times.

What do you dislike?

There is an error with the ledes format so you need to enter the times one by one

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a really user friendly

We are recieving the payment really quick and I am guessing that is easier for the people that approves the invoices it too

Acuity ELM review by Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.

"User friendly website."

What do you like best?

I like that the site is pretty easy to navigate and problem solve on my own.

What do you dislike?

Too much visibility to things you don't have access to.

The third party adjusters flag too many entries for legal language they apparently need to learn or else they wouldn't flag as many entries as they do.

Keeping most invoices and payment data all in one place.

Acuity ELM review by User

"Easy to use. A really good system for tracking cases"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Very intuitive. Makes working on the cases fairly easy. And it is easy to teach to new attorneys.

What do you dislike?

Accidentally hitting an alert makes it disappear and you can't figure out what it was if you do so prematurely. Need to have a way to access alert history.

Makes working with the files easy. Information readily available.

Acuity ELM review by Ronald W.
Ronald W.

"Great Case Management"

What do you like best?

Feature showing related cases is very helpful. Details page is useful for quick case overview.

What do you dislike?

Downloading large claim files is time-consuming and cumbersome.

The software makes it easy to chronologically review a file and see what actions others have taken with regards to the file. The documents section allows for all of the documents to be viewable remotely.

Acuity ELM review by Peggy H.
Peggy H.

"My Favorite E-Bill Software I Use in My Office"

What do you like best?

Customer Service is always available by phone or by chat online. I like the follow-up emails.

What do you dislike?

That the password is assigned by Acuity which is not convenient nor does it follow our company pattern.

We are billing electronically. The greatest benefit is that if I have any question it is resolved by phone with a real person.

Acuity ELM review by Bruno G.
Bruno G.

"very user friendly"

What do you like best?

the best about acuity is the easiness of use and the communication tools with client. The quickness of the responses from the support during the first use are also worth mentioning. The overall aspect of the website is also great.

What do you dislike?

the particular level of detail on the invoicing

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I higly recomend Acuity.

e-Billing

"Fairly New User"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and instant communication with the client.

What do you dislike?

Cant file multiple documents in the same matter without having to go back to home screen and re-select the matter again. Or if you actually can, that feature is not easily recognizable.

Its a way to send all documents and communication to the client.

Acuity ELM review by Connie B.
Connie B.

"Uploading invoices for law firm"

What do you like best?

It enables faster processing of invoices

What do you dislike?

I wish there were not so many things I have to change in LEDES in order to have the invoice accepted on the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None - be patient

no business problems, it is just time consuming making all of the changes based on the different carrier requirements - I cannot provide a screenshot for some reason - login is cbenn

* We monitor all Acuity ELM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.0