Zift Solutions Reviews & Product Details

Zift Solutions Overview

What is Zift Solutions?

Zift Solutions is the Enterprise Channel Management leader, delivering the people, processes and technology organizations require to drive channel success. Zift boosts channel program productivity and profitability by automating and aligning marketing, sales, and operational processes. The ZiftONE platform integrates with established systems to speed time-to-sales, create an exceptional partner experience, and provide faster ROI.

Zift Solutions Details
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, English, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)

Introducing Zift Solutions Success Framework. A proven framework to drive channel revenues and boost marketing impact.

Zift Solutions bridges the growing gap between supplier expectations and partner performance with the first and only end-to-end Enterprise Channel Management Platform: ZiftONE. No more cluttered pipelines, disengaged partners, siloed data or lack of visibility created by purchasing several pieces of software and patching them together to run your channel. Instead, you get purpose-built software, designed by real channel experts and backed by superior global services and support.

Zift Solutions, Inc.
2006
Jersey City, NJ
@zift

Zift Solutions Videos

Zift Solutions Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Zift Solutions community
Have you used Zift Solutions before?

Zift Solutions Reviews

Showing 102 Zift Solutions reviews
Already have Zift Solutions?
Account Executive
What do you like best?

I like that there are a lot of different ways to search for campaigns, narrow it down by industry, technology, etc. I like that you are able to customize what you put into the campaigns as far as contact info, links, wording, subject line, etc. I like that it is user friendly and is easy to navigate. I have been using it for less than 6 months and I feel like I have a very good handle on the software. I also like that I am able to plan when my content will be sent out and it's customizable for each campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my emails don't send when I think they will! Sometimes when it's updating I don't have access to everything and sometimes it can load slowly. I wish it was also easier to make edits to a campaign once it has been set live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool to help up your marketing game. It's a great resource that helps you creatively conduct business. If you have any issues using the software, their support team is super responsive and get things resolved very very quickly. You can customize your emails and campaigns to your liking by adding your company's logo, changing the colors and making it curated to specific customers. I really enjoy utilizing this software and wish I had more partners using this product so I could help sell their solutions this way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative ways to reaching out to new accounts. They have a lot of good information for one of the partners I work with. I never use to post on LinkedIn for work and this platform has made it incredibly easy for me to do so and plan ahead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Zift Solutions
What do you like best?

Product is very easy to use . Automated features for scheduling campaigns is easy to setup and effective. Ease of tracking data from the campaigns as emails are sent out. Ability to import and extract information from campaigns.

Oracle pre-canned campaigns (social and email) have also been helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Setup of the campaigns can be a little quirky. Have lost information several times during setup. The lead feedback can be confusing- Not entirely sure how leads are determined exactly & individuals can get high ratings even if all they did was ask to be removed from future emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is a great product that can make marketing efficient, but need to be careful in evaluation lead recommendations from zift. Contact management very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We utilize Zift to build campaigns for various services and products. These campaigns typically will send out a series of progressive emails to reach potential customers. Based on scoring of candidates we will then progress to more individualized contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ZiftOne allows us to offer our Partners multiple ways to access and execute the campaigns, content and tools necessary for successful joint marketing. And the support from our success team and support at Zift is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the manual process of adding and managing content and campaigns was more intuitive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider taking advantage of all of the features and capabilities vs just a few. I believe there are features that when used in combination provide added value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ZiftOne provides a single source location for all partner joint marketing resources, in a tool that most are familiar with from other vendors like us. The Concierge Marketplace has also allowed us to better manage our MDF spend by providing access to our agency partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SMB Leader for North
What do you like best?

Ease of navigation is important, also very important it how fast every feature loads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am still exploring the portal, it may be a while before I can highlight something here Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform has almost everything under one pane that a marketeer would want for running digital campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Two things, first is the ability to setup and find all collaterals at one place and organise those.

Secondly the ability to run campaigns with single window. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Zift is a one stop portal that makes it so easy for marketers to pull campaigns, collateral, social media posts, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When 4 of our IT partners use Zift, it's sometimes difficult to log into platform. I wish I could log in once and then choose whether I wanted to go to Cisco, Dell, Lumen, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling and sending email campaigns and social media posts. When we want to focus on specific monthly campaigns, Zift makes it easy to have all of the assets in one place, and scheduling tools available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The control you have on all aspects of the campaign and the way you are provided with fixes for any problem you may have with your campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, so far. Maybe the content editing zone could have more features, like those of the dedicated email marketing platforms - ex. MailChimp. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We keep track of our campaigns results way better now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist - Campaigns and Partners
What do you like best?

Quick response to queries and service requests. Constant follow ups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to push development changes for expert service requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helped us create a partner marketing platform that's highly intuitive and straightforward for our partners. This has helped partners navigate and use the platform to launch company content without the need for much support from our end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The integration with Eloqua and the ability to send leads to our dealers and for those less sophisticated, it enables them to work the lead via email. We are also looking forward to integrating with our Salesforce account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is tough to get at all the data without needing some level of custom support. The round-robin that occurs when a lead is not matched causes issues and additional work to correct. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do not know of another software solution that fits our needs as well as Zift. One of the most valuable first steps is aligning the data across your marketing automation, CRM, webforms, and Zift. Spend some time to think through that to do it right and do it once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead distribution to 170+ independently owned and operated truck dealerships. The ability to connect into Salesforce for those dealers who are more sophisticated and using a CRM and to update lead statuses for those not using a CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

User friendly interface and easy to use and Support Help Desk is promptly to serve and respond to the raised issues. Excellent!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Delay may occur in some case of social post. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adding a new user to the company profile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP, Creative Director
What do you like best?

The Zift team is very knowledgeable about their product and can resolve any challenge quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can't make coffee. So, I guess it's pretty perfect as it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Zift product empowers my customers to take on the new normal of business today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Zift is easy to access and loading my email lists worked seamlessly. Zift manages the do not mail preferences of my customers and prospects so I do not have to worry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Personalizations I make are not maintained across campaigns or even on multiple content drops in a single campaign, so there is extra effort to get things going. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make certain to post and update your content frequently so your partners always have fresh content to promote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Zift to engage my Channel partners and ensure my end customers are aware of our promotions and new product releases and announcements. The list management gives peace of mind and allows for a solid relationship with my customers and partners who welcome my communications and updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to handle and to work with. So for people who are not working with their own system it is a good alternative Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not so easy to find things and also to embed e.g. landingpages into your own website. You cannot change so much e.g. fields what you don't need, colour of the picture or remove logos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is the plattform Atlassian provides for their partners. So as we. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s a simple cloud based platform, no installation is required, and easy to be used, it contains ready materials for the social media as well as eblasts. In addition to the above it tracks the end user actions on the eblasts & the social media (acts like a tracker). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no enough materials for JD Edwards ERP Solution which is our focus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The platform adds great value to us in terms of contents that we are using for the social media; eblasts’ templates; campaigns’ analytics reports that give you an overall view about the end user action; helps us building & positioning our brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes our life easier because of the ready posts & eblasts that we are using to target the end user in a professional way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Timely, informational responses. Friendly, help desk person Bobby Choi. Listens, offers to meet live, explains resolutions with clarity and follows up to ensure there are no more issues or concerns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say, they keep track of the tickets and follow up to give you a chance to leave feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

platform questions, issues with access and other issues- learn something new with every interaction Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy of use of various items in the tool, we get alerts which is very useful on the marketing tips and this activity helps us as an extending arm for marketing, we would highly recommend the other users to use it extensively, since you have extensive reports available when you do a campaign through Zift. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say on my dislikes, its more positive, When we browse through campaigns there should be tips or FAQ page where it will be helpful to the users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whoever is looking for Zift Solution for their marketing please go ahead since its such a great toll which will take care of the marketing campaigns even though your a fresher for marketing and as start using it you will gradually like it a lot for it gives extensive insight into the campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able create campaigns on the fly and it helps our organisation to get visibility. The campaign reports are very helpful to analyse and change the strategy of the campaign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Zift is extremely user-friendly on the partner side. Partners are able to easily find the functionality that they need, and we have partners consistently trying out new features of Zift they haven't previously used just because it was simple to try. I also love the support Zift provides both to partners and to vendors. Working with my team at Zift is wonderful. They are super responsive, accommodating, fun to work with. Any time I have an issue, someone is there to help make sure it's resolved quickly and to meet my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While the partner side of Zift is easy to use, the Marcom side is a bit cumbersome. I would love for archived content to be hidden from the search. The tagging features are challenging to use. It would also be great to be able to sort content in other ways - alphabetically, for example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend other vendors look into using Zift. The customization features and functionality for the partner cannot be beat. I recommend working closely with the Customer Success Director to maximize effectiveness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Zift, we are maximizing the effectiveness of our existing marketing content by syndicating it to our partners. Partners are able to keep customer traffic on their own website, emails, and social channels, which they appreciate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Channel Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

It has all of the core elements that you would be looking for in a Channel Partner Marketing tool. Our resellers are always impressed to see the capabilities this platform have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like for it to have more customization options for emails across the board. There is some text that is just uneditable unless if done so on the back end. More freedom to allow our resellers to edit more sections would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly suggest choosing Zift. Their platform is fantastic, easy to use, and customize-able to your needs. It has become a strategic element to our channel strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are leveraging the platform as our "Partner Marketplace". This is a one stop shop for our resellers to find marketing activities that they can leverage to generate demand for our solutions by going to market together via co-branded marketing campaign. This is a strategic element of our channel strategy and it is going very well for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is hard for me to say anything positive since my partner still cannot log in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the difficulty to reset a log in both for partner and CAM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

my biggest struggle has always been with logging in. Zift forgets passwords and when resetting often does not remember. Also very unsure why there is a difference between zift and zift123 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Missing content and trouble with multiple people logging in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

many useful advertising campaigns, frendly interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You cannot refresh using the current mail lists, you must create new ones Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How easy and efficient it is to create campaigns and to have a social engine that controls our marketing with analytics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The piece I dislike is the I wish there were more vendors or the vendors that we recommend. Also social media engine can run slow. I would like to see how this platform can be ran from a mobile device as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I see the leads converting to opps much more clearer and my sales team has a reason to contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Zift Solutions has great Customer Support. Responses are vey quick and resolve issues first time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zift Solutions names changes and login is confusing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work with the manufacture that works with Zift Solutions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am working with Zift Solutions with Computer Manufactures to market Social Media content! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Variety of offerings and the ability to easily co-brand and customize materials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The variety comes with complexity of execution, but anyone familiar with marketing automation will be able to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had to have my status changed to admin right after a demo and both Zift and the partner were able to make the change in less than 24 hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They made it easy. I had an issue resetting my password and they made the issue easy for me to resolve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. They did exactly what I needed in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Was having issues with a password change, but Bobby Choi made it super easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

UX/UI is good. It looks great, and on the outside it really is one of the best marketing automation platforms--until you go down the rabbit hole with support and continue learning more about shortcomings and processes. But, there is much good this platform offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is always an explanation for everything and why they (Zift) are not flexible. To simply get on the same page, you would think that they (Zift Support) would want to understand the issues their customers are experiencing--but this is not the case (it seems). They (support) would rather go back and forth via email asking for screenshots, asking details, and try to understand, but ultimately (usually) end up just sending support articles from their knowledge base. It is a real process with getting support and I dislike that simple questions (or so they seem simple) will generally always require support tickets or preserv hours. There are many small issues which impact general flow of "getting things done". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zift is still great to provide access to email/social media automation and access to customizable marketing resources. Able to offer co-branded resources and content to distribute. Can do automation for social media. Can use/edit/embed a microsite landing page. Honestly, I think the good equalizes the bad which is why the company I used to work for chose to stay with Zift longer even though many different options were demo'd and last I checked still are demo'd. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.