Yelo Reviews & Product Details

Yelo Overview

What is Yelo?

Help build your dream business online and build apps and websites for it with Yelo. Yelo lets you create incredible online marketplaces with no code in just a day! The Industry-leading features let you run a full-blown marketplace globally in under 24 hours.

Yelo Details
Discussions
Yelo Community
Afrikaans, German, Greek, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Spanish

Get yourself a virtual presence through an app and a website. Fully responsive and customizable website and dashboard.

Jungleworks
Seattle, WA

Answer a few questions to help the Yelo community
Have you used Yelo before?

Yelo Reviews

Showing 20 Yelo reviews
Already have Yelo?
What do you like best?

I have nothing in which I like about this company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very Bad Company, Stay Away

I paid for an Marketplace and every time I asked customer service for assistance I would never get any.

I have programmed and attached domain names to many websites in the past, but when it came to attaching my domain to this platform, I couldn't.

Even there directions and domain fields were very confusing or perhaps wrong, this was the first time ever having any issues with any websites.

I reached out to customer service, and each time it seemed like no one knew what to do. I was even told there is no one available on the weekend, then I was told everyone is on Christmas break on 11/14/2020. Oh really.

I requested my money back and was told there is no refund after 24 hours, I checked there terms and conditions and found nothing stating such a thing.

I have tried to cancel and cannot find out how, I can't remove my credit card so now I have to cancel it....

I woke up with an headache and had it all damn day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay far away, bad company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

They are commitment to selling and very accessible until you make a payment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unprofessional. Bad communication. Can’t deliver according to timelines. Unethical. Very sceptical about using the product and having my users get scammed like I did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay away from Jungleworks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’ve got more problems dealing with them. Hire a developer instead of working with such an unethical company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Yelo
What do you like best?

The software is powerful, robust, and enterprise grade. I am able to customize the app to my clients needs. The app is available on both Android and iOS which makes deployment easy. They have a new UI available that makes the app look more updated but this does come at a cost. The price is reasonable if you’re able to find good product market fit. The product is built well and always works, when you have it configured correctly. You don’t have to worry about hosting or engineering costs, just get setup and go! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support leaves a lot to be desired. It has been difficult to get a hold of account managers at ideal times to troubleshoot issues. The software is somewhat confusing and doesn’t have the best structure at times. Can be difficult to navigate without their support team guiding you. It is unclear if their team was willing to give a grace period due to COVID-19 and the time business was shutdown for. Account reps are your only real way with getting support. If your account rep is busy or unavailable, you can be waiting for days for support. Luckily my account rep checks in every few weeks if I have questions but your experience with this may vary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a great support team to support the product. Support from the parent company is minimal. If you are tech savvy this helps quite a bit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have created an on-demand marketplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1. Quick and responsive setup.

2. Timely updates and records sales.

3. No coding knowledge required.

4. Free 2 week trial.

Yelo has been the reason for my successful entrepreneurship. the support team is very supportive, assisted me whenever i needed help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Should focus on more business types and create themes accordingly.

2. Updates should be more frequent.

3. Pricing needs to be in a more detailed format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Follow the demo on their website, it gets simpler. A very good investment indeed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

During this difficult time, I partnered with yelo to provide medicines to the needy people with just a click. I was able to reach a lot of people suffering and who were not able to buy medicines during the lock-down. with its delivery management, I was able to ensure timely and monitored delivery of products. It has help scale my business many fold. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Analyst
What do you like best?

This has good features made simple for any new online vendors or business people. Any small scale industries wish to make their business online they have to definitely try this. Small scale online vendors can customize their product catalog here very efficiently. Order management part and payment processing features are very good. They are kept simple yet great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is good. But a small suggestion to this software creation team is that to work on the "shopping cart" part of this. I felt that area is not very clear. Rest all deserves a thumbs up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any entrepreneurs which wish to start online business should give this a try. Its very easy and has good features like getting to see how many orders we got and even the payment section is also simple. It also has good looks that keeps the customers glance through our articles atleast once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My mother is a handicrafts artist. She makes terracotta ornaments. Now that we have decided to take her business online. Yelo is that one software which I came across and found it awesome. I felt very great when I saw that this software can be installed in iOS and Android. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Vivek Choudhary of Yelo

Hi,

Thank you for your review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying using Yelo. We hope you like the features that we're adding to the platform and would love to hear your thoughts at contact@yelo.red

Senior Digital Media Analyst
What do you like best?

I came across Yelo via a sponsored ad on Facebook, and I was quite excited about it as I didn't have any prior knowledge of how a website is built. A very good app for building online business. I like the fact that I can organize and manage my business in one dashboard. It gives me all the tools I need for outsourcing from one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, they have good service overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outsourcing, managing and organization of my business, all in one place, with an easy to use interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

No coding required is the best part, along with the allowance and freedom to integrate it with tookan. The idea behind Yelo is very attractive, and the need of many. I have been in the website building market for quite a while, and I am amazed at how Yelo has made it very easy for beginners. I would suggest others to integrate it with other software from jungleworks, this way the benefits are much more and you can worry less about your online business management. Also try and understand the application very well so you can make the most out of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the support team takes time to get back to me with clear guidelines. I feel the company has made an amazing app, but I feel it requires a little updates. I feel the software lacks adaptability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yelo has been the reason behind the roof over my head and food on my table after this terrific year. everything is perfect about it. I was very upset with this COVID situation. I had no other option than to sit at home, but then I came across Yelo and created my online marketplace with their help. Now i have both an online business and a retail store. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been using Yelo for both of my online businesses and I can surely say that it has contributed to my business a lot. I was never an organized person, and at the start of my journey I couldn’t hire a manager, jungleworks tech suite has been my virtual manager from orders to sales reports. It's been a helpful builder in terms of sales, orders, and revenue management. all my data is accessible from anywhere anytime. . I always thought making a mobile app is all about coding, but Yelo has made my entrepreneur life easy and simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The sales team were extremely pushy. They called 3-4 times a day. Once we signed up couldnt get in contact with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The sales demo work really well. However when you go into their software by yourself nothing works properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look for another service. They will take up lots of your time and nothing will happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed an ordering platform. Sadly yelo is not capable of doing this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the idea behind Yelo is very attractive, and the need of many. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel the company has made an amazing app, but I feel it requires a little updates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

understand the application very well so you can make the most out of it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been in the website building market for quite a while, and I am amazed at how Yelo has made it very easy for beginners Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Do not pay them anything Professional lies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Do not trust them! They will be messed up your customer credit card or PayPal account! Because We don’t have any payment gateway control everything this losers has been controlled! we have already issue from the customers. They don’t have contact number... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This company IS TOTALLY FRAUD COMPANY STAYAWAY FROM THEM... they will give you a "account" then they will be keep the your customer informations to fraud charges, credit card or PayPal accout... we're going to open the CASE FOR THE "YELO MARKETPLACE" ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL ONLINE CRIME. BECAUSE WE ARE IN USA. ALSO THEY DO INSIDE JOB "DDOS ATTACK" TO THE YOUR ACCOUNT AND THEY CONNECTING THE ANOTHER LOSERS PEOPLE TO MESSED UP YOUR BUSINESS... STAYAWAY FROM THIS FRAUD PEOPLE AND WE WILL SHOW EVERYWHERE WHATS GONNA BE HAPPENED!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Vivek Choudhary of Yelo

Hi,

We are constantly doing our best to improve every customer's experience and would like to hear more from you. We really hope you can give us another chance. Please reach out to us at contact@yelo.red

What do you like best?

being a digital marketing agent, i have worked with many website builders. i can surely say that Yelo has been the most easy and simple one to work with as you can customize any and everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult getting in touch with the support team. Too much work load i guess. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Loved how quickly my website was ready. It was very easy to customize it according to my taste. Would highly recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

simple to understand, easy to use, no coding required and literally anyone with basic internat skills can use. it has helped in managing my business in better and more efficient way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Efficiency in deleting comments of unhappy customers from social platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They do not deliver as promised. False promises. Response time is terribly slow and useless. They just do the job for the sake of doing. Yelo is also not suitable for Grocery marketplaces. So many flaws in it. They just copied the restaurant model and selling to other sectors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not pay the full amount upfront if you decide to go with them even after reading reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have signed up about 4 weeks ago, still not delivered the product which was due 2 weeks ago. Fed up chasing up with their delivery team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Vivek Choudhary of Yelo

Hi. We'd like to know more about your experience. Although trolling us will not help you, you can reach out to us at contact@yelo.red for your suggestions. We are constantly working towards improving our platform and look forward to hearing from you

AE
What do you like best?

nothing to recommend, unfortunately experience was so poor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very poor support. A dysfunctional sales team who basically lie to get a sale. I had issues with my personal data being leaked to outside organization. Started getting whatsapp calls and texts from indian call centres within weeks of signing up.

Made Yelo aware - told the guy had left and they complied to GDPR.

They sell 24/7 support - but it is nothing more than a bot that triages your concern. You never get timelines on when the correct team will get back to you.

Once they get your money - they effectively disappear.

I would put this organization in a scam bucket in terms of European standard.

Reached out to CEO on Linkedin to give him opportunity to reply. He didn t bother replying which gives the insight you need.

Such a pity because it is a great product if customised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

dont waste your time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

none Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Vivek Choudhary of Yelo

Hi,

We apologize for the issues that you had to face in the past. We are working hard to constantly improve our service and your experience.

Lawyer
What do you like best?

Strong customer service, simple procedure to set up along with easy to use dashboard which helps manage every aspect of the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The delivery of my project was delayed was delayed by a few days, but the quality of work completely negates that Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been helpful in managing sale orders and revenue. All data is accessible from one dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Demo is cool but you CAN NOT USE FOR YOUR BUSINESS.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Professional lies! They Always Lying to us when we need something! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not use this platform EVER! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a problem about the about the our customers when they complain charges from the customers PayPal account! We have no any control to charge the customers? So when you start work with Yelo marketplace they will keep your customers information!!!!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Vivek Choudhary of Yelo

Hi Sergio,

However, we can assure you that we are NOT an International crime and are very much a legitimate organization with thousands of happy clients. Our team has noted the issue and is working hard to resolve it. We are constantly doing our best to improve every customer's experience and would like to hear more from you.

UA
What do you like best?

The most helpful about Yelo is more popular app has a clean, user-friendly interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The least helpful about Yelo the functionnality can be Yelo more updatly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Can transfer easly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We needed to stand a marketplace up fast during Covid and they were very responsive . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because it’s out of the box we can’t customise ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a fast marketplace solution for local take aways. It worked well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The demos looked really good, but the implementation of the product was dreadful and incomplete. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Jungleworks provided me a very frustrating and poor experience, and now I want my refund, for which they are not giving me (even though it’s in the contract).

I paid for a full year and was promised in the contract a 3-week implementation. Due to their delays, unresponsiveness, and lack of customer care, we are now in week 9 of this implementation. I have asked for a refund, but they are refusing, despite their acknowledgment of their own delays and product issues. I’m still in pursuit of receiving my refund with little support from this company. I’m so mentally and emotionally drained, disappointed with this whole experience, and appalled at this company’s lack of accountability and their complete disregard for customer satisfaction.

I was so excited for Yelo, something I was trying to get for so long but I couldn't afford it. I was so impressed with their demos though, so I did all I could to purchase Yelo. I finally saved up the money, paid for a year in advance, and then everything fell apart. I'm saddened by this experience. I'm even more saddened that as a customer of Jungleworks for almost two years with another product of theirs, Tookan, they wouldn’t grant me the courtesy of satisfying my refund request.

Despite being a loyal customer of another product of theirs, I still have to jump through hoops in an attempt to get my money back. They are missing a golden opportunity to salvage this relationship, but they don’t seem interested in helping their customers.

I would look to other options before considering the Yelo online ordering system from Jungleworks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go with a different vendor or you'll be sorry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have realized no benefits. Not a good product to be confident with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Vivek Choudhary of Yelo

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We deeply apologize for the issues that you had to face in the past. We are working hard to constantly improve our service and your experience. Our team has noted the issue and is working hard to resolve it.

We are doing our best to improve every customer's experience and would like to hear more from you. We really hope you can give us another chance. Please reach out to us at contact@yelo.red

Master Water Safety Instructor
What do you like best?

How simple it is to navigate and use. It would be better if it’s set to English. Luckily I know some of the terms they use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that it’s not in English, it makes it difficult to use. That’s basically the only complaint. It’s needs a update Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps organize sells. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Vivek Choudhary of Yelo

Hi Avery,

Thank you for your feedback. We definitely offer Yelo in English and would like to help you with any difficulties you face while using it. We'd like to know more about your experience.

We are constantly working towards improving our platform and look forward to hearing from you at contact@yelo.red for your suggestions.

Freelance Designer
Financial Services
What do you like best?

No code. Very customizable. Hosting built in and tons of features including dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Social login features don't always work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sell stuff online without Amazon or squarespace fees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Vivek Choudhary of Yelo

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for your feedback. We are doing our best to improve every customer's experience and would like to hear more from you.

Please reach out to us at contact@yelo.red