Dokan Multivendor Marketplace Reviews & Product Details

Dokan Multivendor Marketplace Overview

What is Dokan Multivendor Marketplace?

Dokan is a Multivendor Marketplace Plugin and eCommerece Solution for WordPress.

Dokan Multivendor Marketplace Details

weDevs
2012
Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka
@weDevs
Answer a few questions to help the Dokan Multivendor Marketplace community
Have you used Dokan Multivendor Marketplace before?

Dokan Multivendor Marketplace Reviews

Showing 5 Dokan Multivendor Marketplace reviews
Already have Dokan Multivendor Marketplace?
AC
What do you like best?

Hello everyone. You wand ebay ? Amazon, Etsy? All of them combined ??? Dokan is your answer.

EASY TO USE, sellers and admin friendly 24/7 live customer service. We have a marketplace with over 1300 sellers and 5000 registered buyers. All of them registered within 2 months because of easy use of Dokan. Before we tested WC Vendors, ( 3 months wasted in bugs and glitches ) than 2 more marketplaces. In total we wasted 7 months in tests and over $3K in expenses of apps etc.

In today fast growing industry, fast working marketplaces without glitches is key to success .

Long story short we start testing Dokan and in less of 24 hours we understood THIS IS THE BEST APP FOR A COMPETITIVE MARKETPLACE WITH MULTIPLE SELLERS AND BUYERS .

I home this review help other entrepreneurs reach their goals.

We attribute our success to Dokan .

Everything works perfect. No apps conflicts, no slow downs no errors.

That's all folks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing to dislike.everything works perfect. We would love if Dokan open an office in North America Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking to save hours and hours maintaining a big site, marketplace, or simply a store, go with Dokan Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We solve the problem of managing thousands of users, products, fees and site speed. Also with Dokan we can use many plugins without errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

There are many upsides of Dokan. Matter of fact there are only upsides of using Dokan. I love that the software is reliable and in the rare occasions that I need help, the Dokan team is always ready to assist. I cannot recommend Dokan enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. I think some things can be better but nothing is bad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it and you will not be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I thought creating a multi-vendor marketplace would be ridiculously expensive and extremely time consuming. Then I came across Dokan multi-vendor and this software have convinced me otherwise. Everything is very easy to learn and understand, even if you know nothing about code and technology..(you know, people like me). And if it so happens that you have a problem you cant get over yourself, the support at WeDevs is incredible. They will solve it for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Dokan Multivendor Marketplace
AI
What do you like best?

The Dokan marketplace is just an amazing tool and what's great for me is the support. It's really easy to open a ticket and you always get a response within 24 hours. It's good to know you can count on them when you face a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hard to say but I think I would like to have the option to have customized description/bio for my vendors ; this option is not available yet and I hope it will be soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am launching a business and Dokan has helped me to overcome the hard technical stuff. No headaches! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

There are several aspects that make Dokan stand out. First one being the continuous development and adding new features, also the level of details in provided solutions is quite amazing. The one thing that I would like to point out the most is the unparalleled quality level of their support team. No matter the day, no matter the time, they always get back and provide a solution, usually within 24hrs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike so far. All experience was great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using Dokan Multivendor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating an online marketplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Support is top notch. They take the time to explain and offer solutions for you and are always willing to go the extra step without hesitation. You have gained a loyal customer for life. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything is awesome. You have all the tools that you need in one great product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One platform with all requirements that I need plus more. Couldn’t been happier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.