Vocus.io

Vocus.io is an all-in-one solution for Gmail outreach. It is a Chrome extension that adds many features including email and link tracking (per-recipient), automated followups, reminders, templates, mail merge, scheduling, name-to-email search, meeting coordination, analytics, and team sharing and activity dashboards.

Work for Vocus.io?

Learning about Vocus.io?

Vocus.io Reviews

Ask Vocus.io a Question
Showing 10 Vocus.io reviews
Vocus.io review by Zeina S.
Zeina S.

"Delivers on its promise"

What do you like best?

No bells and whistles; does exactly what it advertises. Great customer support too, whenever I encounter a bug, the team keeps going back and forth with me until we've found a solution.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it is not always accurate as to which party is opening the email (this is problematic when there are 5 different parties cc-d and you can't really tell who opened it). That being said, because most emails are just me and one other recipient, it hasn't affected me much.

Lead conversion. I look to when prospects are checking proposals and follow up with them accordingly. It has greatly helped in increasing conversions because I have a better understanding of whether they are considering it (opening email multiple times), received it but haven't opened it, etc.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Vocus.io
Vocus.io review by Administrator

"Great product and great service"

What do you like best?

Its a really great product, really help us to unify process, sales strategy, and support. We utilise this product to automate email tracking into Salesforce - does this automatically and much more.

We really like the UI and the way it is designed, It stays out of your way yet there when you need it.

What do you dislike?

So far is a good product, but we are just early users, we need more time to know better the capabilities,

I knew a teams with problems not receiving the right links (different domains) which can be frustrating, but we so far dont have this problem yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vocus.io is truly an effective email management tool to help you to increase the productivity of your sales and support processes. Great solution for small teams looking to scale operations and reduce the time of follow-up. The company offers a 30-day free trial and then $4.99 per month or the Professional pack that has a limited offer of $7.99.

Customer support, sales strategy, and databases. I love having the snippets tool for only a month. It's a great tool love how it works through chrome/gsuite, We really like the "Snippets" feature. Perfect shortcut for small business owners who are just getting into networking.

Another important featurel is the ability to automate followups. We all know that followup emails certainly double the chance of getting a response, but many times, the day-to-day business activities hinder effective followup of emails.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Vocus.io review by Vidushi M.
Vidushi M.

"A Reliable Tool at Reasonable Cost"

What do you like best?

Vocus is easy to use and cost friendly email tracking tool. In terms of speed it is faster than some of the most prominent players in the market.

What do you dislike?

I think the notification section in the dashboard can be better in terms of UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think its the best you can get at this price. It has helped Peoplecart - A Reward and Recognition Software a lot.

Peoplecart (www.peoplecart.com) has been using Vocus.io since many months. It has helped us in our sales initiative a lot.

Vocus.io review by Thatcher R.
Thatcher R.

"Vocus Review!"

What do you like best?

Vocus is a great place to track email activity. I also use it to access team templates when writing emails! It's a great place to house all things Lessonly Client Experience info. Plus, love the email tracking features.

What do you dislike?

No major dislikes! This handles everything I want it to handle.

Need a place to store email templates and track clicks and views.

Vocus.io review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Awesome chrome extension for easy email use"

What do you like best?

I like the features that allow for name lookup. Sometimes I type in a persons name in an address book and cant find it, but when I use Vocus it helps me find the person with little efforts.

What do you dislike?

Spelling and grammar check is not very good compared to other extensions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really like it overall, once you are familiar with the tools (especially the email tracking) it can be easy to use. My least favorite feature is the templates, wish they were a little bit more customizable

I use it to organize some of my business emails and ensure that it is organized so it doesnt take me forever to manage my emails.

Vocus.io review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

We moved from Yesware to Vocus.io. (firstly, for a monthly plan instead of annual payment)

Vocus.io is cheaper and really excellent for most of the features (snippets, mail merge, follow up, open/clic tracking...).

What do you dislike?

Snippet forward slash only works with US-English keyboards (for the snippet shortcut). Other than this, there really aren't any downsides.

Really nice for mail merge, follow up, open/clic tracking...

Vocus.io review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Works well !"

What do you like best?

Unlike other sales e-mail platforms, integration with Gmail is very well designed !

Tracking is so helpful.

E-mail reminders are easy to set and provide followup in future. Reply tracking seems to work pretty well.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs.

It's not so quick.

Would love to see better integration for importing/exporting contacts/leads from Salesforce

Sharing part can be improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

check bad points

Targeted automation.

Vocus.io review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Vocus"

What do you like best?

Vocus has an intuitive way of buildling media lists. It has also expanded its offerings as the media has evolved.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the database seems a little off-base. Names come up on lists that you know should not be there,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the media lists once you have downloaded it to make sure you are not missing anyone or have someone who really does not belong on that list.

Vocus helps us target the correct media outlets and journalists to get our stories out.

Vocus.io review by Shankar A.
Shankar A.

"Sales Automation done right"

What do you like best?

Eliminates the headache out of automated personalized followups !

Love the Custom PDF attachment in Mail merge

What do you dislike?

Slightly clunky interface which is a little slow at times !

B2B Sales Automation. Higher open rate, response rate and closed deals

Vocus.io review by User

"Brilliant"

What do you like best?

I love that it gives me SO much more power over my gmail and email activities!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it freezes my chrome but most of the time it's fine

Recommendations to others considering the product

nope. all good!

Helps remind me to follow up with people, schedules emails to be sent during hours I don't work, etc.

Learning about Vocus.io?

* We monitor all Vocus.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.