TowerData Reviews & Product Details

TowerData Overview

What is TowerData?

ollect real emails and connect with your customers with Email Validation. Sending to bad email accounts is costly. In fact, about 8.7% of email addresses entered on websites are invalid, fake or misspelled. Email Validation protects your marketing spend and improves your ROI by catching and correcting invalid data. TowerData's Email Validation can: - Catch and correct poor syntax, spelling and typos - Remove toxic emails, flag role accounts and identify disposable emails - Check domain and ping mailbox - Identify active emails with Open Data Email Validation starts at just $0.01 per email.

TowerData Details

Email Data Quality and Enhancement Services

TowerData
2001
New York, NY
@TowerData

TowerData Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the TowerData community
Have you used TowerData before?

TowerData Reviews

Showing 21 TowerData reviews
Already have TowerData?
Programador
What do you like best?

TowerData is safe and reliable. Using this software at work has been one of the best privileges I've ever had, as I use my email daily to communicate with the different departments of my company, customers, and IT product providers, and I manage my email with great agility thanks to TowerData, which allows me to verify large email lists in a short time verifying that these emails exist, and running spelling errors that have email addresses. I also use TowerData to apply anti-spam filters to prohibit these emails from entering my inbox. This software has these great benefits that, applied correctly in your work, you will get great results in the management of your email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a software that offers you excellent tools to manage your email, with a beautiful interface that facilitates the use of each of its tools, has a very affordable price, and its mail verification tools are the best I could use in my work. TowerData is a fascinating software, whose tools have an excellent performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you require the use of email to meet your business goals, it is time to acquire TowerData, because with this software and all the tools at your disposal, you can check email lists quickly and securely, you can also keep your inbox free of spams emails, which usually contain information harmful to your PC. Add security and management to your work email with TowerData. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using TowerData in my work has been one of the best decisions I have ever made, as this software and its email management functions have considerably improved the way I use my email, thus improving communication within my company and with our suppliers and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corporate Communications Manager
Apparel & Fashion
What do you like best?

It is a very useful and efficient tool that allows you to work quickly and intuitively increasing the quality of marketing in this way. It manages data and emails very well, thanks to this we are well organized, the functions are very varied, making the client get involved much better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The process of reaching the right person is annoying, another problem that I see is its cost and the processes are complicated, the rest I am satisfied with the program and can not find no other problem regarding the management of emails although the support I should improve a little Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it completely, although it is tedious but it meets all its specifications regarding its wide variety of productive functions. This service is excellent and it helps a lot to verify the email, it is worth trying it, I recommend it 100% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We drastically improved our service and now management is somewhat easier protecting us of unwanted emails and incorrect information and the quality of our service continues to improve by allowing our marketing campaign to reach people adequate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager Products
Insurance
What do you like best?

It is a versatile tool, with an impeccable and intuitive interface that allows me to work quickly and easily. It allows me to manage email in a rewarding way and together we manage all our data and important information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has perfect functional characteristics, the work and the efficiency of it is adequate. However, customer support can be a little inefficient and not be attentive when I sometimes need it, and that can slow my work a bit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent tool, which fulfills high quality functions that contributes to the management of email and with this marketing campaigns are much simpler to perform. I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We exponentially improve our email service, now managing data is much simpler and together we contribute to improving the quality of the products we offer in the company. Our marketing campaigns are carried out in the right way and with this we reach the customers we need. It has been an excellent tool, which has undoubtedly been an indispensable aid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

It is an invaluable as well as an efficient tool that enables you to operate swiftly and without effort enhancing the quality of promoting in this manner. It manages data and emails very well, because of this we are well organized, the functions are incredibly diverse, making the customer get associated significantly better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The procedure for getting to the right person is annoying Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it completely, although it is tedious however it meets its specifications regarding its wide array of productive features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We drastically improved our service and now the administration is relatively simpler protecting all of us of unwanted email messages and also incorrect information and the quality of our service is constantly enhance by allowing our marketing campaign to reach out to individuals adequate

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand and Digital Content Manager
What do you like best?

It is a very nice and subtle platform, since its very elegant interface allows us to increase the quality and efficiency of the services we offer. It is much easierand intuitive that other similar and can be customized to your liking... It also has a data management to the height Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support should improve a bit since it is inefficient and this takes away the charm and elegance to the other qualities, this subject should be taken very seriously Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Program recommended 100% for the wide variety of functions offered, with its simplicity features, although it would be good to use several data sources and improve the mobile version Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have improved the quality of our product services that we offer by making the company's marketing campaigns reach the right place, protecting us from spam and erroneous data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

It greatly enriches the marketing management thanks to the automation of the electronic mail, which allows to group and better manage the data and emails that we send, in this way we organize our work better. It also has great tools, which adapt easily to all my needs and requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not provide the fastest service, it can slow down as I working and this represents inconveniences for me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TowerData is a complete software that is worth giving it a try. Try it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has contributed to improving the quality of our services of the product we offer, allowing our marketing campaign to reach the right people, avoiding and eliminating exponentially the spam and the erroneous data. In this way we improve our data and marketing management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Manager
What do you like best?

I like the software because since we are using it, it allows us to focus on increasing the quality of our services, since now we have no problems on the way to creating an email of the best quality. It is much easier to use and the best part of the case is that it completely fits our preferences. It also offers us excellent data management and the improvement of emails has allowed us to achieve better coverage of all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that at the beginning of using TowerData there is no self-help load cut for the wrong emails. TowerDate is our preferred option, among others, even because the price is not the most competitive. It also offers real-time API, spreadsheet processing services and email marketing tools with numerous functions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it since it has helped me to clean up our email list and attach to our data, it also provides spreadsheet processing services and it facilitates the validation of email, TowerData is helping us to make sure we reach the right audience , we have also been able to eliminate bad drivers from our system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All the employees feel comfortable with the software, since TowerData is very useful and up to now it has worked very well in the verification of emails, even if I have offered a quality of the mail process available to me as I wish. My clients have sent me congratulations by post because they have observed that we are providing a better service, all this is thanks to this wonderful software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

A simple platform to track e-mail, data management in conjunction with reliable system, in local correspondence, much easier to use and that fully fits our preferences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Being able to adequately cover and reach each of the exact people has been a bit complicated, data management is effective but it takes time to manage it correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Undoubtedly with TowerData we have reached the people we need, the great handling of data and the optimization of emails has allowed us to achieve a better coverage of all our work much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I like that TowerData is local to the U.S. Many other computer software and serve supplier in this space often have a spam like presence and/or father 't accomplish list cleaning/appends that well. It's Nice to be able to put a local cheek to this company and be able to trust and follow up with their squad if there are any job . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In itself, the process of being able to reach the multitude indicated can be a bit cumbersome and tedious, having to make improvements and the full phase of the moon service can get away a little. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is serving us ensure that we orbit the right audience . It helper remove bad leads from our system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

it is easy to use and It's Nice to be able to put a local cheek to this company and be able to trust and follow up with their squad if there is any job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need to work on contacts and transaction process. The process of being able to reach the multitude indicated can be a bit cumbersome and tedious, having to make improvements and the full phase of the moon service can get away a little. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

we are trying to increase the number of people who we can target with our campaigns as well as reducing our spam rate/keeping our reputation high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helper removes bad leads from our system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Agent
What do you like best?

It is a good software that helps you you in sending emails at ease. It is easy to use and very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some improvements are required like reaching people itself an denoting them. Otherwise it gets hard and tough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an awesome, that is why I will recommend it to all.It is very innovative and helps in the verification which is useful itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps in increasing the quality of service and reaching out to users and getting their feedback. Makes the process easy going and progressive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager of Quality Assurance
Restaurants
What do you like best?

What I like about TowerData is that it is a fast response software and its usefulness is really easy to use. I like that the quality of the mail process is at my disposal as I wish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In itself, the process of being able to reach the people indicated can be a bit cumbersome and tedious, having to make improvements and the full service can get away a little. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you try it and give the software an opportunity, it allows to innovate without any doubt, it is very useful and until now it has worked very well in the verification of emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now TowerData has allowed us to focus on increasing the quality of our services, reaching out to the users we want to reach and progressing smoothly along the way with an email of the best quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lecturer/Researcher
What do you like best?

It helps me enhance and clean my email list so that I may connect with many more people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the pricing. It may be much for small scale business starters trying to connect with a lot of people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to get in touch with a lot of people and also to prevent risky emails and spams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

TowerData is well made reputed email verification service that is highly accurate. The value-add services like email activity metrics make TowerData a preferred choice amongst other even tough the price is not the most competive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tower Data is a well medium quality verifer. In my opinon, there are others offering a lot more affordable and a lot better quality with guarantee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TowerData offers real-time API, spreadsheet processing services, and feature-rich email marketing tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Acting VP of Marketing/Consultant
What do you like best?

They are best at high-volume matching and are able to provide an API to their system. This is fantastic for our needs. They also offer a wide range of email matching services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's no self-help upload section for bad email matching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to cut bad email addresses from our list so that we could increase deliverability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like about TowerData is that it provides real-time API and makes email validation and email marketing easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is little tedious while trying to reachout people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It provides spreadsheet processing services and makes us the email validation easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

Their data has been on par with industry standards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While their data is on par with industry standards, it is not any better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would give them consideration. Best to use several data sources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They have helped us clean our email list and do appends to our data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like this program a lot. It is very helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it lags on my computer and goes slow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data is analyzed for me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

It vets the addresses and gives active email addresses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing that i have found yet to dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

bad email addresses are vetted Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

I like that TowerData is local to the U.S. Many other software and service providers in this space often have a spam like presence and/or don't accomplish list cleaning/appends that well. It's nice to be able to put a local face to this company and be able to trust and follow up with their team if there are any problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They need to work on bringing their contacts and transaction process to the 21st century. Almost all of their services, although powerful, do it the long way. Good luck trying to find a useful self service portal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider testing other vendors like zoominfo, FreshAddress and HubuCo. This service is great, but the person to person every step of the way process can be cumbersome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to increase the number of people who we can target with our campaigns as well as reducing our spam rate/keeping our reputation high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

fast and easy to use. good turnaround time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes takes a while to reach the company for open communication Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make early contact a priority Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is helping us ensure that we reach the right audience. It helps remove bad leads from our system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.