Toodledo Reviews & Product Details

Toodledo Overview

What is Toodledo?

An incredibly powerful online to-do list. Be more productive with Toodledo.

Toodledo Details

An incredibly powerful online to-do list. Be more productive with Toodledo.

Toodledo

Toodledo Reviews

Showing 43 Toodledo reviews
Already have Toodledo?
UP
What do you like best?

I like how Toodledo has kept my running task list for more than a decade without a single hiccup or break in service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish it had persistent nagging alarms like the “Due” app for iOS that notify you over and over until you complete the task, if desired. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the trial version and see if it meets your needs. I use it on mobile and desktop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The application is my master to do list and has been for well over a decade. It provides me a single place to store and manage all my running tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Assistant
What do you like best?

Toodledo is a simple software that helps me managing my daily personal task and my work task. I can check all my task by using the calendar, and wont miss anything of my task and project. This software has help me manage my work task so easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface need an upgrade, for now it is too simple. At least let the user to have an option to change the dashboard color to make it less boring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Toodledo is a super cheap task manager and it will definitely helps you manage you task easily. I believe every small and medium company will get benefit using this software. I recommend this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can have a separate space for my personal task, and my work task. Collaborating a task with my team using Toodledo is super easy and everyone get a notification if any change occur on the task or we get assign to a task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Assistant
What do you like best?

Toodledo sends reminders before the date that they have to expire, so it helps me keep track of my tasks and my projects. I can also enter multiple tasks with the same due date all at once. This amazing software has a lot of functionality, schedules, checklists, prioritizing, sharing, and other features that you will need to complete my work. It also allows me to attach files to my tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Toodledo is an excellent task manager. However, due to it having so many tools, customers feel overwhelmed when they use it. It also does not have proper storage for files, nor elements by scheme or by list. The overall look could be more fun looking because it looks too dull. A video tutorial would be helpful if it is available after you first sign up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This task manager is worth using. You can pair it with IFTTT to trigger tasks when you get a call from a specific client. It will also trigger tasks when you go to a specified location. With this feature, you will never forget to complete a job or a project. Toodledo is complicated, but it is efficient and effective. Another advantage of using this software is that it gives you the option of assigning a large number of files to a task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application has helped me manage tasks on my computer and my mobile phone. It allows you me incorporate documents and shares them online with all of the members of my team. Toodledo promotes better communication among the members of my organization on the aspects of my tasks. Overall, Toodledo can improve productivity in the workplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Manager
What do you like best?

I love the ability to cut my organizational lists, apart I can say that it is my reference tool for the organization I work for, I love that they provide an organized structure of my daily tasks I think that in addition to organizing, they develop discipline in their day to day. That helps me know if I can take on a new project or if my agenda will be full. I don't use the other options but this just means that I always have Toodledo in a bookmark in my browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It bothers me too much that the launches to carry out an activity or project have been slow, until recently the company is under new leadership and the frequency and quality of the launches have increased. Also when I mark a task as complete, I want it to be deleted automatically. Instead I have to update the screen so that the delete button appears. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is extremely flexible, much more flexible than I need, and has the best largest grade field of any homework application I have evaluated. It has maintained its simplicity and does not complicate things too much, so it is fast, reliable and easy to add new tasks to the list of tasks that are extremely urgent to solve this application let me know what my priority is exactly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This product has been the solution for my to-do lists, notes, schedules, calendars and more. I was absolutely packed with homework, scheduled phone calls and meetings. One day when I felt particularly dented from so much work I decided to use this product and it was the salvation for the company I am currently working on. Additionally I have been able to complete between 35% and 50% more tasks daily because I don't have to remember everything constantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love to provide an orderly framework for my daily tasks, I believe that in addition to planning, they build discipline on a day-to-day basis that suggested that my coworkers are extremely flexible and much more flexible than me. I need and have the best grade area of ​​any software project I have evaluated. It has kept its simplicity and that does not complicate things too much so it is easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Something that has frustrated me a lot about this tool until recently, the releases have been slow. The company is under new leadership and the frequency and quality of the releases have increased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Thanks to the subtask and the opportunity to cut and paste my organization lists I recommend it because it is my reference tool for the organization that I have been a user for a couple of months and researched other methodologies and tools but have not found a better tool, Our team adapted very quickly to your configuration, we will continue to recommend it to our colleagues from other branches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web design applications really help you achieve your daily goals and really feel satisfied as each task is completed and remove it from the list. It is the best unknown task tool available, I take a great team project, the management of my daily questions and articles in Toodledo is key to my work and I highly refer to my ability to complete the tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ExxonMobil
Oil & Energy
What do you like best?

The highlight of the Toodledo application is that it is an excellent tool to organize my list of activities and plan and manage office projects. In addition, this software is capable of considering the indicated time in which each activity is going to be carried out and suggests, according to the duration, delivery time, and priority, which projects I must carry out immediately. You also have the opportunity to attach files to each job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage of Toodledo is its application for mobile since it can become somewhat difficult to manipulate and configure except for this it is an extremely useful tool in all aspects in which it can be seen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the great advantages of Toodledo is that it has the ability to assign several fields to the same task.

At the same time you can beg that the organization in this tool allows you to define characteristics that apply to your tasks, and the best thing is that at any time you can edit each activity as long as you think it is necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since I started using Toodledo, I can say that I manage my time better and I have better quality when it comes to work because I can schedule my tasks and edit all the parameters to carry them out without delay, and thanks to your notifications I can manage my work with more agility consenting only to the development of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Servicio de ténico
What do you like best?

Currently this tool is used to organize the volume of annual projects that we had in our teams and I prioritized with the deadlines. It really helps us organize and establish different steps when we share the workload and projects among team members. It also synchronizes beautifully on multiple devices. 99.99% reliable. It has never let me get dark. It is extremely flexible, much more flexible than you need and has the best (largest) grade field of any homework application you have evaluated, I discovered Toodledo some time ago and I think this is the application I never knew I always need. And it is free to use! We implemented it in my organization and we all started using it also for personal fines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From the business point of view the Launches have been slow until recently. The company is under new leadership and the frequency and quality of the releases have increased. its support takes a while to respond and help you There are features that must be added, such as allowing files to load and updating the interface design Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this tool at the business level Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Toodledo has allowed us in our company to organize all our tasks and objectives that we will carry out in the future thanks to this tool we have achieved, I can prioritize my tasks, modify them and execute them according to my convenience. It is easy to use and manipulate, it is fantastic how I keep my team informed about what should be prioritized and what is pendin Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solutions Manager
What do you like best?

I like the ability to repeat tasks, as well as the ability to personalize is very good, that allows you to organize and manage your work in a very efficient way, this makes it possible to work faster, the reminder function and due dates. It is fantastic because it makes it possible for the different work teams to complete the work in the allotted time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I did not like about this great tool is the mobile application, mainly the android app. really its operation is nothing compared to the use of the tool from a computer. Beyond this I have not had any problem with this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This work tool is very good and very useful, the tutorial videos are very helpful even more if you have no previous experience with any similar software, before starting with the configurations, take some time to explore the user interface, this will facilitate everything the configuration process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool helped us to organize all our workflow, its extensive functions allows the different work teams of the company to work with more efficiency, that brings as a benefit the increase in productivity, makes the work of collaboration much easier between different work teams of the company in the projects that need it. Since we used this tool, the management of large projects stopped being a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

Toodledo is an excellent task manager, it is very easy to use, it does not require more skills since the tool is quite intuitive I like it because it facilitates me to organize all my activities, I can sort them by date, priority, folder, also allows me to decide in which context I keep them, particularly I use it both for my personal life, as a professional, in the latter I have many activities since I agreed to work as a teacher with my own company and toodledo makes everything perfectly organized, allowing to prioritize once I open the application I know what things I should do first things later and those that I put in the folder "at some point when I have time" I love that my activities can place stars this makes it easier to visualize, also one of its many features What I like is that I have access both on my personal computer with my cell phone, so, as always I go hand in hand my personal agenda, besides that I can synchronize it with any other device, in summary with Toodledo I organize the management of my time.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In spite of being an excellent task manager, sometimes I have so many tools that it contains that sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the amount of tools and that many of them are not used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it because it allows everything organized in an efficient way due to the number of options it offers to organize us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

El principal problema que ha resuelto es de organización de mis actividades y la de gestionar mejor mi tiempo, lo cual se traduce para mi en mayor productividad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Market Manager
What do you like best?

I like that it offers a lot of functions that help to work in a more organized way, the ability to create recurring tasks and the prioritization of tasks are a great advantage for fulfilling them. Another thing that I like about Toodledo is being able to do everything in a fast and simple Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like about this software is that you have to be updating the page many times to see the changes made, either of any configuration or elimination of any task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use and to configure the installation is very quick recommended for all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped us to improve exponentially to prioritize tasks as well as the execution of them in the established time also allows us to make quick changes very easily if necessary. This becomes a saving of time and money for the company and is a great benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager Organization Development
What do you like best?

What I like about this tool is that it has been fundamental when it comes to managing tasks and projects for my business. Besides, Toodledo is a web application that can be accessed in the work environment. chores. In the upper area of ​​the page there is a navigation bar that can allow us to move through different modules Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike it is that sometimes when we use it and it connects to the computer network it is usually very slow and incapable, to solve some tasks, but in this long trajectory of use we have come to the conclusion that it is a sensational tool capable of creating, assigning and delegate tasks that come to make it a bit easier for our employees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My company has told me that this product can be recommended, because it allows workers to collaborate comfortably in projects and tasks. In addition there are some projects that are focused on planning for a better team. Toodledo you can achieve an excellent organization that will allow you to define the characteristics of each task, the idea is to be able to guide tasks to objectives, and reduce them temporarily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Knowing this tool we had some details to be able to organize professionally and above all personally, it could only be achieved in what we used Toodledo, it is also amazing how we have informed employees about what is the most important thing to be done and what stay pending. It even has great agility to synchronize impressive in several devices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Security Officer
Automotive
What do you like best?

It is a software with a lot of style with which I can maintain the organization and efficiency of my projects. I can also make schemes, lists, prioritize activities, set dates for expiration. Now I organize my personal and work tasks from one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It could improve the support since this depends much on adaptation, also extend the free version. It should be noted that data synchronization is poor. Although they are small aspects would be very good to address those complaints Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great software tool for task management at the beginning it may seem very simple but without a doubt it is an excellent platform to grow personal and laboriously Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Toodledo is the best way to keep track of my activities has helped me with my work and my organization has been much better both professionally and personal, is essential in my day to day. I can not stop using it for a single day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager general
What do you like best?

We like Toodledo because it sends us reminders before the date that they have to expire and makes us keep up with our tasks and projects to be carried out. It also has some very important advantages one of them is that you can access from several enabled devices to create, plan and successfully organize very important tasks acquiring a great experience with this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What bothers us about this tool is that at the beginning of use it does not have a good storage of files, nor elements by list or scheme. But our customers feel a little happy as they have seen improvements in the company and thus offering congratulations through emails, this has been achieved thanks to Toodledo Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What we recommend is that you take your time to discover the application. Since through this software we have obtained a better administration and organization of the tasks, we can also monitor the projects since it has made us very easy to use in the company. It is a bit simple and helps us to organize everything that we have in the workplace when carrying out a good project Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At the moment we do not have anything negative to point out since in this software there are many advantages, some of the benefits that it has given us is great because it allows me to keep all my tasks and projects in one place. We have also been able to organize ourselves more at work and also in our personal lives in order to become a better person. But we also have great achievements in each area of ​​work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Virtual Manager
What do you like best?

I like its name the best:) Apart from that, I like using Toodledo for both personal and work related tasks. I also like how you can get started free. The tool is very complete and helps our team complete work related tasks in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has a catchy name, works well and is user friendly. Aint a thing I don't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To-do lists for both personal and work related tasks. Along with managing a team and making sure work is complete. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tracking metrics and the analytics support, keep tracking of my objectifs and making daily tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing to complain about for now, i love it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tasks managing and projects tracking, to do list make it easy to complete my journey with finished objectifs and analytics keep me on track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Free version is very serviceable. I"m a big fan of GTD and was able to set it up to manage my life. I really like the sync with iPhone reminders. "Hey Siri. Remind me to ....."' ends up in my Toodledo InBox. Great for capturing ideas when driving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not sure I would ever use the Goals function. Mostly just need a place to capture and file To Dos and reference material. From here I create my daily to do list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly capture and file ideas and to-dos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Analytics Officer
Computer Games
What do you like best?

I use Toodledo not only for commercial purposes but also for personal purposes, since it is such a productive tool and can be used for free, I take advantage of it in my work and personally. Thanks to Toodledo I managed to organize all the projects that I have in my computers for duration and priority, which has helped me to undertake much better than before Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I finish a task and I want to delete it once I can not do it unless I update the page and I do not like it at all, for the rest I love this web application because it is a gem, it is synchronized with everything Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dedicate at least a few hours to move around the software interface so that you learn to use it at 100% capacity, apart from taking the necessary tutorials and training, so it will work out much better. I guarantee you will not regret Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted to organize myself more professionally and personally and with Toodledo I have achieved it, I can prioritize my tasks, modify them and execute them according to my convenience. It's easy to use and manipulate, it's fantastic how I keep my team informed about what needs to be prioritized and what is left pending Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fitness Intructor
What do you like best?

It is an online task completer that helps you write down your works and tasks and assignments for a day, month and a year.It is a great platform that allows you to do and complete your tasks perfectly. Now no more need of an assistant or PR as it will take over their tasks. It manages your work priority wise and and helps you to be on track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love this application so much so i have no issues and any sort of problem with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very unique and very handy software. Very comprehensible and uncomplex. It is accessible for all. Awesome for somebody who is very lazy in managing his own things and schedule. It is user-friendly and time saving. The installation is quick and setup s fast so no more waits needed. Recommended for all both for personal and professional use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software has almost changed my life in a better way. Now I don't have to worry for anything, just input my work task and assignment. Before the time it reminds me that what I have to and asks me to complete it before time. Thus it has kept me active. I use it both for my professional and personal use. Keeps me organized as it is synchronized with everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I've been using the free version to start, and I've enjoyed its versatility so far. I also appreciate that the cost to upgrade from the basic version is low - I'll likely be upgrading in the near future. I really enjoy using the habits feature in addition to task making, it's been helping me track how consistently I keep up with weekly goals Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily like that tasks you've marked as complete disappear from the app after one week - I prefer to be able to see my completed tasks as a once-over of the work I've recently finished. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Toodledo is helping me stay on track with my daily tasks and to-dos, especially smaller items that might otherwise get left by the wayside. It's also helping to prioritize my tasks to ensure I tackle the appropriate big-ticket items at the right time, instead of just having one list of t-dos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

Toodledo is highly customizable so I can use it not only for work but also play. It remembers everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Toodledo can be a little too-customizable at first, but once you've got it set up its easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Download it right away! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Toodledo acts as my personal assistant. I don't forget much of anything anymore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The extra details like prioritizing tasks and putting due dates to stay reminded is a great help for when I have a lot of things on my plate. I love the calendar option since it helps me visualize my tasks and due dates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You need a subscription for more features, like file storage and unlimited amount of items per list or outline. This can be annoying as sometimes you can't put in however many items in a list despite having many tasks simultaneously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Toodledo has its perks, but you have to pay for certain features like file storage and task attachments. This is great for if you just need something to stay organized and don't need all the extra features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Toodledo allows me to share my tasks with coworkers and show them what I have completed so far, which makes communication easier when I'm working with others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This app helped me a lot in my job. I can create task and assign dates. It is fairly easy to use and very intuitive. Another think I like it is the multiplatform support. The reminders are another great feature about this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface looks a bit outdated. They should add support to voice services like Alexa or Google Home Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At first it seems a bit simple but don't understimate this amazing tool It will help you organizing everything Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Toodledo is my to-do list. It helps me to organize my work day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The lists and attaching items to lists is a great ability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It should allow for multiple people to be assigned an item. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing daily tasks is easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Features, pricing, customization, timers, responsiveness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Front-end/Graphical User Interface. No Gantt Chart. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Feature-intensive, don't be frustrated with the GUI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Toodledo is the most feature-rich todo-list productivity service that I've found so far.

It can be applied for both business and personal use. Because not only it has the usual to-do list and alarm reminders, it also has habit forming tools to keep you in track of your daily progress. It also has 'travel-'efficiency' feature that reminds you when you're in the vicinity/near your next todos. The price point is awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that I can enter in multiple tasks with the same due date all at once. This is great for my reminders to schedule my weekly appointments. I am a case manager and have 10 - 15 people that I have to remember multiple tasks for. With this app I can create a folder for each client and divide each task accordingly. Probably my favorite feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it could be a little more fun looking. I use this app for business and Todoist for personal because it is more fun with customize-able icons and such, but this is more practical. I also wish that there was a short video that takes you through the app when you first sign up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

worthwhile, definetly use with IFTTT. Also, I still use this app, but received an error message when trying to to upload the required screenshot, so had to put that I was not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love that I can pair the app with IFTTT to trigger certain tasks when I get a call from a certain client or to trigger tasks when I get to a certain location. The options are endless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.