Timebot

5.0

TimeBot is an app for Slack designed to automatically keep track of time off requests and holidays.

Work for Timebot?

Learning about Timebot?

Timebot Reviews

Showing 2 Timebot reviews
Timebot review by G2 User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
G2 User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Timebot is great for my HR team"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use timebot with slack. No need for any extra programs to track my employees times, vacation requests or approving time off requests. No need to use any other programs. I have all I need for my small team in 1 place.

What do you dislike?

I really like Timebot and I have not found anything that I do not like. I found it easy to use and have not had any problems. I plan to keep on using it for as long as I can.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone who needs help with tracking HR issues.

It has been great with helping me with my HR tasks.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Timebot
Timebot review by G2 User in Consumer Services
G2 User in Consumer Services

"Where are my employees? Timebot knows. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and simple reminders. You just set up and go.

What do you dislike?

End users that won't buy in to the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a slam dunk low hanging fruit incentivizing mind mapping bleeding edge...you get the point.

Time off requests are neatly organized and easy to process. Time saved administrating time off requests has been reduced 90% at least.

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Learning about Timebot?

* We monitor all Timebot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.