TestComplete Reviews & Product Details

TestComplete Overview

What is TestComplete?

TestComplete is a powerful automated GUI testing tool for mobile, web, and desktop applications. Create accurate and repeatable automated tests across multiple devices, platforms, and environments quickly and easily – whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced automation engineer. When testing today’s modern applications, it’s important that your tools are as agile and flexible as possible. TestComplete enables teams to script in multiple languages including JavaScript, VBScript, and Python, or build complex tests via record and replay capabilities. The tool comes with out-of-the-box integrations with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Jira, popular open source frameworks and tools like Selenium and SoapUI, as well as native support for BDD. By giving you the ability to run tests in parallel across 1500+ remote test environments, including browsers, operating systems, and devices,TestComplete can significantly increase your test coverage and delivery speed - ultimately helping save costs. The tool's object recognition engine is now also supported by artificial intelligence, which enables you to detect and test the elements of any GUI, including PDFs and charts, as well as mainframe and SAP applications. Under pressure to increase quality in faster release cycles? With TestComplete, no problem.

TestComplete Details

TestComplete Platform has an open flexible architecture that makes creating, maintaining, and executing automated tests across desktop, web, mobile easy, speedy, and cost effective.

SmartBear
Somerville, MA
@smartbear

TestComplete Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the TestComplete community
Have you used TestComplete before?

TestComplete Reviews

Showing 86 TestComplete reviews
Already have TestComplete?
Sr. QA Business Analyst
What do you like best?

TestComplete is a pretty robust automated testing tool. I've been using it for about 9 years. It does take some time to learn and unlike the salespeople push it to be plug and play or record and playback, there are some scripting skills needed to get your test scripts working consistently for regression testing. It's been a 9 year learning curve but I've gotten there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their license utility leaves little to be desired. The department in charge of licensing should take off the tin foil beanies and be a little less paranoid over their product. Believe me, it's not something worth pirating. Most anti-virus software blocks this license product and getting them to get along has been a nightmare. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your users are technical savvy. During my first training with TestComplete 9 years ago, it was very obvious that the sales team had sold the product as record and playback and that anyone can use it. The other participants in the training class were apparent business users and were not technically minded and were completely lost in the scripting instructions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's really beneficial for regression testing. However, the scripts have to be watched and adjusted for network fluctuations and delays added to accommodate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has a fairly complete, powerful and intuitive interface so you don't need to be a programming expert to be able to use it without any problem, the fact that it allows me to perform different tests on my programs and developments is something of great help When I want to verify the proper functioning of my entire program in a much safer, more accurate, faster and more reliable way, the quality of the reports generated after performing the software analysis is quite complete and objective, which helps me make decisions. in a much faster way regarding how we are going to solve the problems detected in the best possible way without generating long delays in the final delivery of the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has some errors that can affect the performance of this application during its use, especially slowing it down or even leaving the program frozen, which happens very frequently, the solution? As there is no other option than to restart the entire application and start the tests from scratch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been very useful for us to carry out different tests both of operation and performance and interface for users in a fairly fast and simple way, so that we can be able to identify and correct existing errors in our applications in one much simpler and faster way instead of carrying out manual tests of our systems by members of our work team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in TestComplete
What do you like best?

Overall, TestComplete is a good tool, although name mapping has issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This review relates to how SmartBear account management handled a significant name mapping bug introduced in a release that was not resolved for 5 months and prevented my company from using the tool. Initially, technical support was very responsive and over 2 weeks, they were able to replicate the name mapping issue and determine that they had released a bug. Over the next 4 months our test backlog grew and our inability to use TestComplet damaged our ability to release stable software. After the bug was finally fixed, I asked account management to extend our license by 5 months, the amount of time we were unable to use their software. Seems reasonable to me! SmartBear refused and essentially flipped us off. SmartBear seems to know that once you start using their product, the effort it would take to retool with different software is probably not cost effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are starting to leverage our API to run tests and avoid the name mapping issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

It was an inexpensive automated testing tool that worked decent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was working with the support team to resolve a long-standing issue we had that we had just never taken the time to figure out. The support team told me I had to upgrade to the latest version. I had recently renewed my license so upgrading was not a big deal, or so I thought... Smart bear had changed my licensing so that it would no longer work on virtual machines. We had to purchase the more expensive floating user licenses in order to use virtual machines. They wanted over $12,000 to purchase floating user licenses. I was promised they would help me to find a resolution that worked for everyone, but in the end their solution was for me to spend the extra money. I wasn't willing to pay the extra $12,000 for a piece of software that wasn't working for me. I requested a refund on my last renewal. I can't use the licenses because they won't work on virtual machines and all of our testing is done on virtual machines, they denied my refund request. When I asked for an explanation as to why the refund was denied they said: "It is our responsibility to provide the software when purchased, not to ensure usage." Essentially, they don't care if I can use the softwawre or not, they just care that I paid for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was being used to do automated webtesting. I still have it running for web testing, but the results are unreliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cyber Security Specialist
What do you like best?

This is perfect tool for automation.It allows you to develop automated tests for all the other kinds of web applications.I like this tool because of it is user friendly interface which allows you to work hours and hours.i have great experience with this product where I have used for testing the web applications without any hesitation.i like this product very much because of its functionality and performance which is awesome I have used this product in my last company.wheni was junior developer I used this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Till now I did not found any dislike but the main thing is the cost where the cost is more.this product we have to to buy only for individual user only and only one license is allocated to the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to use this tool because of its functionality and performance which is awesome and also i adobe to my current company to use this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the major problems we have is saving time when it comes to testing,manual testing takes too long and especially when it comes to to doing a sanity test .the main important feature of this product is it runs the sanity tests.using this product all the problems are solved and also I will recommend in my current company to use this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

I like this tool because of the script less records and replay or keyword driven tests for easily creat automated UI tests.if you record your test for once and play them back across wide range of the desktop,web and the mobile applications.which i have used in the last company.i like this product because of the performance which has high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Till now I did not found any dislike but one thing is the cost that the cost is more for individual users we need to buy . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to use this tool for the performance and the functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It save the time for creating and maintaining the tests by identifying the dynamic UI elements with the property based and AI powered visual recognition.using this product we can create the automated test reports and analysis.the main thing is the performance and the functionality is very high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

I like this tool because as we can run this product on ms windows,web,android and the iOS applications this product has the larger performance and the high functionality testing. We have to use this product because of it is very fast and easy to create,maintain and execute the functional tests across the desktop web, and the mobile applications.using this we can increase the test coverage and ensure the high quality software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Till now I did not found any dislike but the main is cost that the cost is high for individual users we used to but this product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I advise to each and every users in the organisation to use this tool because of the performance and the implementation and the functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using this product all problems are solve like for create,maintain and execution of the test is across the desktop,web,and the mobile applications.this product is fast and using this we can easily find the errors in it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

TestComplete brings more focus to the development department. Programmers need to be mindful of how changes in object labeling impact automated testing. TestComplete can be used for different types of testing across divisions within our companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It'd be awesome if buttons and menus were understood more robustly and we didn't have to look for workarounds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A comprehensive product that suits everything possible testing needs. Web, Mobile, and Windows are assisted by specific platforms. Single UI, API, Regression, Unit Test or Acceptance Test Feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Ability to quickly record GUI interactions is one of my favorite features. The tool is very intuitive and easy to adapt and use. I was able to fully automate a critical GUI flow in less than a week! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's very likely the tool support this but I was unable to setup test looping for groups. E.g. Test A, Test B, Test C. Now loop 3 times --> Test A, Test A, Test A, Test B, Test B, Test B, Test C, Test C, Test C... this works but want I need is to execute A, B, C than A, B, C and A, B, C. Currently, with grouping I'm unable to achieve the last example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are doing any front end (GUI/Web) development, this is a must-have tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our GUI's consist of hundreds of views with endless amounts of buttons, input fields, etc... TestComplete opened the door to coverage that was not possible before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

QA Team Leader
What do you like best?

Not having real coding background, TestComplete click and record was an immediate hit with my team. Setup is quick and painless and the interface is easy to use. Each tester could get the basics up and running within an hour of playing around with the system. Price wise, at least compared to local options (South Africa) TestComplete is priced very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are Artificial Intelligence auto update of specific test intput which I'm not seeing but I'm writing that off due to being new to TestComplete and our inexperience and will definitely make use of the Community and help desk if I still experience this in the future Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a Free Trial which will quickly show if it will work for you, but also read through various Community topics and numerous Youtube videos for quick overview and how to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regression Testing and testing processes which you won't regularly test. Already our basic tests picked up issues caused by errant code, but an unexpected bonus is that a new member or one not familiar with a process can simply watch the automation run, and use that as training or clue on how to test a specific process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software test engineer
What do you like best?

TestComplete is an automated test management tool which helps to increase efficiency and reduce the cost of the testing process. It's very easy-to-use interface helps QA teams to implement an automation solution in very less amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software is excellent and I have no doubts using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product Support for multiple scripting languages therefore I would like to recommend it for use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has allowed the to record robust automated tests without scripting knowledge very fast therefore it's a good automation product that has helped save alot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software QA/QC Specialist
What do you like best?

If you need to put something together fairly quickly TestComplete allows you to do that. Using the recording feature saves a ton of time. If you are looking to get more complex with your tests there are a lot of advanced features available.

The support is wonderful and the documentation that they have is insane (in a good way).

The reports generated are very helpful and it's great that I can implement TestComplete right into our workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was the ability to see what objects I have created checks (assertions) for. Also, it would be great if there was somewhere on the support site with a list of scripts that have been made for different situations. More examples and scenarios would be nice as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a plan of what you want to do so the sales team and their engineers know if they will be a good fit. Also, ask a lot of questions! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the major problems we have is saving time when it comes to testing. Manual testing takes way too long and especially when it comes to doing a sanity test. TestComplete will allow us to run our automated sanity tests which will allow us to focus on newer features that were implemented and/or major bugs that were fixed. So, the benefit of using TestComplete is it will save you time and let you focus on other things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Prashant Mohan of TestComplete

Hi Bernhard,

Thank you for your review. My name is Prashant, and I am the Product Manager for TestComplete.

This link contains a list of common tasks with scripts where applicable: https://support.smartbear.com/viewarticle/65766/. You may find what you're looking for here.

Once again, thank you for your review and we're glad you find value in TestComplete.

Prashant

Product Manager, SmartBear

Analista de Automação de software
What do you like best?

The OCR option is very useful for reading GRID.

Can create python scripts.

The performance of automated testing is very good with version 12 of TestComplete. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Using python's external libraries is very complicated, for example I need to use the lxml library with etree and interpreter error occurs on second use.

There are some moments that the TestComplete hangs and we have to restart the machine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the OCR option to map the hard elements to get the attributes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Today we are able to automate our system that is in vb6 and with this improving the validations.

The quality of automated testing has increased significantly.

We improved the performance of the automated tests by 30% with TestComplete and many screen elements that could not be automated, today thanks to the option to map with OCR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Automation Analyst
What do you like best?

We have been using TestComplete as our test automation tool for a number of years now. The tool has a good spread of features (not bundled up with everything that you possibly don't need) and has proven to be reliable in our environment. We only use the desktop module as most of our products-in-test are desktop or standalone applications so I really can't comment on the web and mobile modules. We also have found TestComplete to integrate well with other tools especially TFS and Jenkins which is a bonus for us - key enabler in our continuous integration process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In terms of the product, not much - navigation and options could be better but this is a minor point. Object recognition is patchy at places but this is a general issue with all the test automation tools out there. One final thing - the pricing has been gradually going up over the last few years but I would prefer this not to be too high until we are priced out from renewing our licences! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use TestComplete/TestExecute to develop test automation and also to run the tests automatically by integrating to our build process system. This gives us the advantage of continuous integration - identifying issues early and providing feedback to development team. We are also reducing the manual testing effort by having tests automated early in the development lifecycle - this frees up resources to work on other critical tasks/projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Prashant Mohan of TestComplete

Hi Subbu,

In v12.6, we made a few enhancements to our namemapping feature that allows you to solve for object not found errors quickly and help you maintain your repository efficiently. Have a look here: https://support.smartbear.com/testcomplete/docs/general-info/version-history/features-added-to-ver-12-60.html#improved-name-mapping. Here are a few other ways to solve object not found errors: https://support.smartbear.com/testcomplete/docs/testing-with/running/handling-errors/object-not-found/index.html.

Additionally, in v14.0 we streamlined the namemapping algorithm to help find objects faster and more reliably.

Prashant

Product Manager, SmartBear

What do you like best?

My favourite feature of test complete is the automatic recording of tests as you are navigating around an application. These can easily be edited and changed when making changes to an application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Test complete is great for winforms apps, but it can struggle with ASP.net applications using DevExpress controls. We have found a lot of manual scripting is required for these types of apps whereas Winforms is quite easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are doing winforms testing this is a great product, its quite expensive but could potentially replace employing a dedicated tester once enough test coverage has been implemented Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are running automated testing on products after changes have been made to do end to end testing for each new release Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Test Lead
What do you like best?

I liked the flexibility of recording of the test and then converting it into a script. Lots of ready out-of-the-box functionality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Delphi grid support could be better, as well as having better solutions for running in headless mode Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When evaluating this product - get a demo, build a prototype against some of the problem areas that you face. If that works out - maybe this is for you :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Converting tests from WinRunner into something more modern Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The simplicity of the product and that is offer recording as well as allowing a user to progress and actually as you gain experience then you can become a scripting and coding QA person. This allows for flexibility and expansion of individual skills sets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The hardest hurdle we have to overcome is working with out non-window application such as dll once a exe file has been converted. You can not simply record over the application but rather you need to be more of an expert in coding to get Test Complete to achieve the tests needed for non-web applications.

We also wish that for Mobile IOS prod version or provisioning files we could use these but each time we do they say they are not permitted. Production testing using IOS is a huge component to our needs and we cannot fulfill this now with Test Complete. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My company has never has any QA so we are resolving a huge gap in be able to build automation's that can run daily regression tests as well as smoke tests on staging and production arena's. We are also using this for API testing as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1. Their support model is fantastic. I get a response within 24 hours with over a 90% success rate in solving the problem.

2. TestComplete enabled and empowered us to develop an organization wide framework for Desktop and Web Automation. Especially for .NET applications that are hard to recognize with other tools like UFT or Tosca, TestComplete outshines them in terms of object recognition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. It can be a tad bit slow in object recognition and on some machines it gets stuck when drilling down to certain objects.

2. It needs to evolve to be more dev friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Inexpensive in comparison to other firms, quality support, ability to scale is quite high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TestComplete has solved the problem of standardizing automation within my organization. Everyone is on a standard product, talking the same framework. The organization has over 35k tests automated within 4 years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

WPF support.

Control recognition

Results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular.

No issues observed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Test automation solution for the WPF application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I love how easy and simple it is to pick up as well as how versatile it is for me to use with different applications. I was able to make it interact with custom tools as well as standard tools. I was also about to to get other team members trained on the tool and have multiple people work on tests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike very little about TestComplete, for the most part I have no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy system to implement for regression or devops testing this tool works well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to automate more on the devops side of our business, which has saved a lot more time. By doing testing as we go with this tool we are able to save more time on bugs later on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Devops Engineer
What do you like best?

The possibility to map all the delphi components and call it by script.

Easy to understand and start creating tests.

The documentation to start learning is good too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Don't know yet! Didn't find a problem at all.

We are still trying to make developers start using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to achieve a continous integration in our Delphi 6 application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I am an account admin and do the purchasing for my company. I am easily able to select what I need and make the purchase. I also like the fact that as users churn I am able to self service license activation from the licensing portal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of the assisted support or my particular account manager. Support was ineffective for my needs until after a challenging discussion with my account manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From an administration standpoint this is fairly straight forward. Make sure you understand the difference in functionality, cost and requirements between node locked & floating licenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefit for us using TestComplete is the fact that all our automated testing can be run after hours and the test results/logs are waiting for the team once they arrive the next day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

title in c++ programation
What do you like best?

TestComplete permite el acceso a todo el modelo de vista de los programas WPF, lo que permite que se hagan secuencias de comandos de pruebas complejas.

TestComplete tiene una característica llamada Object Spy, que hace que el scripting de nuevas pruebas sea bastante rápido, ya que los usuarios pueden ver rápidamente los nombres de los atributos de los elementos de las aplicaciones simplemente haciendo clic en partes de la interfaz de usuario de la aplicación. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

El editor de texto de TestComplete es extremadamente lento para la depuración (especialmente para cargar variables locales, que pueden tardar minutos en cargarse para cada paso del proceso de depuración).

Durante el uso de TestComplete, encontramos que se colgaría regularmente durante las pruebas de funcionamiento, requiriendo un reinicio manual de la prueba.

La versión de JavaScript utilizada por TestComplete es más bien bare bones y podría ser mucho mejor con las características comunes en las bibliotecas modernas.

TestComplete parecía tener dificultades para trabajar con programas de WPF complejos, ya que nos pareció necesario realizar secuencias de comandos frecuentes y actualizaciones en nuestras pruebas automáticas con el fin de asegurarse de que TestComplete tenía una versión precisa del modelo de vista. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TestComplete es ideal para equipos pequeños que automatizan las pruebas de aplicaciones Web. Funciona mejor con pruebas que impliquen acciones sencillas. No funciona bien con aplicaciones y pruebas complejas de WPF que implican acciones de usuario más avanzadas como arrastrar y soltar o desplazarse. La dePuración de aplicaciones WPF en particular es un proceso lento y frustrante. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior QA Analyst
What do you like best?

Our QA team is not very versed in writing scripts, but TestComplete allows you to use keyword tests that are very robust unlike others that are click XY locations. We are able to seamlessly use the same keyword tests across multiple browsers, desktop, and mobile screens. We are able to test the UI and API at the same time (even without SoapUI integration). TestComplete is very easy to learn, and you can quickly get up and running and see results.

Also, the smartbear community is a fantastic resource to have when I come across issues or questions. Support has always been friendly, and always give detailed responses to help.

I was able to be a beta tester for the new OCR feature, and at first I was struggling with its use. But just like anything else I was able to reach out to the community and documentation and soon I was using it to help validate PDF's, which is something that was still a manual step. The other new feature that I personally liked was the ability to see items in name mapping that are not being used. When personally my biggest headache is managing that repository, the ability to confidently clean it up is a huge help and relief. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Name mapping is somewhat confusing. I have been using TestComplete for over 2 years and at times I still struggle with managing this correctly. I am not sure what the best practices are, and being able to see what others do would be amazing to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The cost alone for the amount of features you get is unlike anything we have trialed. Smartbear is a great company to work with, and they are always listening to the community for new features (that you can vote on). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are testing desktop applications, web sites, and the connections in between. We have an enormous amount of regression test cases, so being able to automate those test cases saves us 40+ hours of testing each regression cycle. We are also able to complete smoke testing on some 1 off releases quickly and effortlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Not everyone in our testteam has a developer background, so keywordtests in combination with scripts are the perfect solution for us. If needed, next to recording and updating tests, we used the possibility to write our own scripts.

We also like the dataloop and browserloop functionality, since most of our cases have a lot of possible combinations, which can be validated with UI tests.

The learning curve for Testcomplete is low, there is a quick result once the first basic tests are setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We've been struggling a bit with the integration with Visual Studio (TFS), but thanks to the help from the support team, these issues were solved correctly, if needed with patches.

Disadvantage of all UI automation is the fact that tests are "bound" to namemapping. Of course Namemapping is needed to identify objects correctly, but when working with grids, it is sometimes hard to identify the right cell in the right row. At this moment, we are not able to select or delete rows in a grid correctly, woraround is working with "sendkeys" to navigate through the grid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In our evaluation of different products, we've noticed quickly that Testcomplete is a "readable" tool, as said : it is a tool that can be used by non-technical testers also. Price/Quality is ok.

And thumbs up for the support team, they really helped us out with the incidents we've logged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using the desktop edition most of the time, only a few tests exist for our web applications, which form the minority of our applications to test. We mainly use Testcomplete for automated smoketests and regressions tests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.