talkoot

5.0

talkoot is a collaborative, cloud-based content production system designed to enable small teams to come together and produce huge volumes of digital product content.

Work for talkoot?

Learning about talkoot?

talkoot Reviews

Ask talkoot a Question
Showing 1 talkoot review
talkoot review by Lily H.
Lily H.

"I use it every day "

What do you like best?

After using Excel for copy production, switching to Talkoot has been a huge change for the better. My company creates ecommerce product descriptions on a large scale for a big-time global client, and it’s clear that Talkoot was designed for just that purpose.

As a writer and content manager, my favorite features are Lookup, which lets you search your full database of present and past copy, and Feedback and Stickies, which let me relay information to my writers, my project managers and our clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish Talkoot had more drag-and-drop functionality - it would be great to be able to rearrange bullet cells by simply moving them about rather than copy and pasting the content, which can be a time-consuming process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re working with lots of SKUs per season, Talkoot is very well suited to this. I have found it to be user-friendly and fairly intuitive from my end. It also creates an automatic archive of each season’s models, which makes carryover from season to season that much easier.

Consistency and copy alignment are important parts of my role. Talkoot makes it way easier to tweak things writers have already completed in reaction to last-minute updates and changes. I can search the whole season for models that will need a certain change and do them all at once. It means I now will spend six hours correcting copy versus three days. It’s also helped us find misstatements and questionable copy and fix it, saving our clients from potential legal problems.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about talkoot

What Web Content Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of talkoot for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

WordPress.org Logo
WordPress.org
(7,053)
WordPress.org is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. They like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
HubSpot Logo
HubSpot
(4,007)
HubSpot is a leading growth platform. Over 52,000 total customers in more than 100 countries use HubSpot’s award-winning software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Comprised of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and a powerful free CRM, HubSpot gives companies the tools they need to Grow Better.
Drupal Logo
Drupal
3.7
Drupal is an open source content management platform powering millions of websites and applications
Sitefinity Logo
Sitefinity
3.8
Creating Winning Customer Experiences on Any Device.
Pantheon Logo
Pantheon
Website management platform for WordPress and Drupal
Joomla Logo
Joomla
3.9
Joomla is a content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications.
Adobe Experience Manager Logo
Adobe Experience Manager
3.6
Adobe Experience Manager helps you create, manage, and optimize digital customer experiences across every channel, including web, mobile apps, digital forms, and communities.
Oracle WebCenter Content Logo
Oracle WebCenter Content
3.7
Oracle WebCenter is the user engagement platform for social business, connecting people and information. Stay up to date with product news, events & more.
Sitecore Experience Platform Logo
Sitecore Experience Platform
3.4
World-class content management combined with deep data insights deliver omnichannel, personalized interactions in real time.
Mura Logo
Mura
Digital Experience Platform

Learning about talkoot?

* We monitor all talkoot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.