Standuply

3.8

Standuply is a Slack bot that automatically runs daily standup and retrospective meetings.

Work for Standuply?

Learning about Standuply?

Standuply Reviews

Showing 2 Standuply reviews
Standuply review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"Useful but difficult to get buy in"

What do you like best?

I liked the various options which were configurable so you could have asynchronous stand ups. I feel like in its very nature it’s not very invasive and that’s exactly what you want from a stand up.

What do you dislike?

I think potentially because of itself as a concept it doesn’t work well with introverted people. I think that possibly an action for everyone who’s not responded should be an automated call. Maybe this should be a feature. I felt like people could easily ignore the bot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful of your team members personalities. This would work well with introverts or lazy team members.

We where trying to shorten the feedback loop during a sprint. Instead of people getting stuck or blocked on tasks we wanted a non-invasive way for team members to report blockers. We did get some reports of blockers when we first rolled out the bot but we thought the participant retention rate was a bit low.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Standuply
Standuply review by G2 User in Computer Software
G2 User in Computer Software

"Standup Meetings Are No Longer Annoying and Time Consuming!"

What do you like best?

I can participate in the standup meeting from anywhere, via this Slack bot.

What do you dislike?

What's not to like? It's simple to use, and solves our problem.

The team can have a standup meeting without pulling everybody away from their current tasks. They can also participate where ever they are.

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Learning about Standuply?

* We monitor all Standuply reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.