Service Cloud Einstein Reviews & Product Details

Service Cloud Einstein Overview

What is Service Cloud Einstein?

Deliver smarter service with artificial intelligence and out-of-the-box analytics. Features include Einstein Next Best Action, Einstein Case Classification and Service Analytics.

Service Cloud Einstein Details

$17,098
@salesforce
48,114 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings customers and companies together. It's one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.

Answer a few questions to help the Service Cloud Einstein community
Have you used Service Cloud Einstein before?

Service Cloud Einstein Reviews

Showing 37 Service Cloud Einstein reviews
Already have Service Cloud Einstein?
Digital Account Executive
What do you like best?

You can explore data anywhere, from any source, internal or external, get contextual answers and recommendations, and access to integrated solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The packages are very limited, as to the range of what they offer. There's only a free trial, user, and plus package. The monthly cost per user is very pricey and, at that point, you might want to pay for it as a company. From that of which I do not know the price, but I'm sure it will be a much better deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool that every company should use, and not only does it reveal relevant trends, it lets you know what happened and why, and allows you to make decisions based on data. It blends seamlessly into your software infrastructure, especially if you're using Salesforce which it integrates immediately. There's no complex setup and training is set up right away so you're processing the data the right way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits are that it's great for mobile data visualization and it analyses millions of data combinations so you can understand what happened and why. It also gives a prediction of what will happen in the future, and makes it easier for the sales and service teams to get answers quickly, which we can relay to the client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am an educator and I like the fact that I can easily separate my students into different groups as well as be able to leave comments on all of them. Very easy to use interface and everything is very clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that there is not a lot of help and customer service that is there 24 hours a day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you are briefed on your job's specific uses for Salesforce, just because there are so many different jobs that you can complete with this service, I myself am only limited to about 5 or 6 processes as an educator. I realize that there are other companies that rely on the "tasks" widget for their day-to-day. I have not been able to use this yet myself, but I am sure that this, just like the processes that I have already used, are very user-friendly and easy to use. Justin Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving a lot of problems regarding communication as well as accountability reports and attendance issues. I am seeing benefits like building accountability and going paperless, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Loan Officer Assistant
What do you like best?

The best part about Salesforce Analytics is that it is a very helpful too in knowing what are productions are for the month/ year. They are very helpful. It helps us keep track of everything and if we have a problem we know we can rely on them to help us out. It is a very inexpensive service and helps SO SO much. Salesforce is awesome! People are always readily available to help us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can me a bit confusing, but overall it is a great tool that helps our business. Salesforce can also be a bit slow at times but other than that we absolutely love it! We are very pleased with all of they services they provide for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will love it, it is delightful and easy to use and navigate, there are always people ready to help you and you'll never have a problem that someone can not help you with, we love it!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If we ever have any problems we can always rely on Salesforce Analytics to help us, it is very easy and a smooth process. They are very reliable and can help with any issue or need we have. It helps take some of the workload off of some of our other employees, so they can focus on their work instead of putting together numbers or trying yo resolve an issue that salesforce can do for us. We love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

data can help drive the results I am looking for. clear and easy to work/read. IT helps to create great dashboards with the right information. Better than the old Wave

having cloud data and storage is a must now and helps with instant access Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sandbox seems to be down a lot. i dislike the fact I cant seem to keep all the tabs around when I am refreshing and I felt like I learned a lot on my own

phone app - never works right and that hurts accessibility Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

optimization, better presentations

resources with big data

transform numbers to images that convey a better message - customer service/enhancement

** I have to be careful with the images I am sending in screen shot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Controller
What do you like best?

I like Salesforce Service Analytics because it provides daily, weekly, or monthly analytics regarding how many prospects we are reaching out to.

I also like the CRM portion. All of the data is kept in one format. This helps streamline our analytics for our multiple clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce seems too expensive. Yes, it's a great product, but it is so much money for smaller businesses such as ours. The site is not completely intuitive and may not be user-friendly for everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work with your salesforce sales rep. They are extremely helpful and can make the hardest tasks seem easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to automate analytics and keep track of customers in CRM. I also like to look at historical data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Salesforce becomes the lifeblood of a business quickly. Once you switch to Salesforce for CRM, any business, and especially ours, will turn to Salesforce for all of our needs. We have been using Service Analytics to help up streamline and automate our analytics across many many clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a difficult platform to use and is expensive. It can do wonders, but it comes at a time and $$ cost. It is not user-friendly to just anyone. The business has to have someone on their team who is the SalesForce expert. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work very closely with your Salesforce consultant. You will need their help and hours in order to have the product do everything you want it to do for you. It is expensive, but worth the back end work to increase efficiency my a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automating analytics and streamlining reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nectarin
What do you like best?

One of the best cloud BI platform. I can notice that Salesforce is improving Einstein Analytics continuously in their releases. AI in Einstein analytics is simply superb and easy to adopt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More functionalities needs to be added.I all know it is improving but when compared to other BI tools like Tableau, some features are lagged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Best analytical tool available in the market. You just find the best development partner and it would make your business style far easier that what you even might not thought off! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I have the ability to create charts and graphs using the data from my files. It is so helpful to have a visual of the data from all of the accounts and opportunities we create. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had a hard time learning how to navigate Salesforce. Sometimes It can be hard to find where to go to view the specific reports and the account information that was created. But once it was explained to me it has been pretty easy to read the reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped us realize where we should focus more of our time with our customers and what will help us retain more clients. The data is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The flexibility of the product is really what stands out for me. This software allows me to manipulate and normalize my data to get something useless out of it. Allows for very targeted marketing and gives the ability to track customers through different platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This product is great and it's hard to pick any real obvious negatives or downsides. The only thing that that I can think of is the complexity of SaleForce maybe daunting for some and may keep some people away because of the complexity of getting it setup correctly and working effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking customers through different platforms and targeted marketing for more effective and efficient marketing and advertising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

cpa
What do you like best?

I like Salesforce Service Analytics the best because its not only a CRM, but provides daily and weekly or monthly analytics regarding how many prospects we are reaching to you and how many emails are being sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike Salesforce Service Analytics because the licenses are very expensive and almost not affordable as we have scaled to over 1000 employees.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Salesforce Service Analytics to track all of our customer data in one CRM and be able to create new opportunities and accounts which feed into reports and graphs for data and metrics.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

The Salesforce Service Analytics Platform is designed for customer, sales, and marketing analyses, although it can server other needs, too. Its powerful analytics capabilities along with its solid natural language querying functionality and a wide array of partners make it an attractive offering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Data you can use is limited without an attached platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look into alternative measures. This does the job but more efficient tools out there with more data analyzing capabilities for a lower cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Understand daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance against Key Performance Indicators. We are using this information to identify issues and drive continuous improvement both internally with our associates and externally with our end-consumers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Territory Sales Representative
Pharmaceuticals
What do you like best?

I like that just about all pages to navigate are easily readable in tabs on the main page. It makes it very simple and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It could maybe use a facelift soon with a nice refreshing updated look? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am utilizing salesforce for sample management and searching global universe for clients. This has been very helpful with keeping me organized and making sure info is up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the reporting and accuracy of data exported from the site into excel. There’s millions of ways to filter and report any data or information you’d ever want to analyze Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The font and the interface! It’s not very new user friendly. I love how customizable salesforce is for any company but due to the amount of fields and information stored the font is small and it’s easy to lose pieces of information on a given account. If you opened an account and were new to the system you’d have no clear way of knowing where or how to navigate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Record keeping of accounts serviced and timeliness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

I love how much information it displays from beginning to end maximizing potential and success of marketing. Also making the latter more effe Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s too slow, it takes forever to refresh in such a way it brings out fristra Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing and client database access. A loan officer knows what he has, what stage of contact he is as well as if that lead is of quality or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Business Partner
Biotechnology
What do you like best?

Great view of data and easy to dig-in case history via snapshot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's tedious how trails are designed and the way you navigate through it. Building workflows managing templates seem cumbersome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It does require a lot of administrative work and a good level of understanding of workflows before you jump into it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently just exploring the functionality and use cases for clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Manager
What do you like best?

Viewing my activities report per day to keep track of customer interactions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is SO in depth that I can get lost and not realize how to go back to where i was Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to be most efficient with time management and customer interactions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I like Salesforce because it is super synced with my outlook. Everything I do in my email will show up in my salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot see the time when I log calls. I can see times for emails that I send or receive but I wish i was able to see when I logged a phone call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving problems within the pest industry and the hospitality industry. Problems such as bed bugs, mattress spoilage, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

business development manager
What do you like best?

having control of your client information all in one format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

having multiple accounts for the same organisation and events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

been able to see what has been worked on historical Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student
What do you like best?

Ease of use, versatility, broad range, user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not anything as such only that initially it is difficult to get a hand on Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data driven decision making Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

I like that you can customize so many different aspects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system isn't as intuitive and other databases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The depth of the customization you can accomplish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Account Executive
What do you like best?

Ease of use. It allows me to quickly follow up without freezing up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Implementation headaches in the beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allowing us to follow up at the right time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

No need to create multiple reports to get all of your data. Point and click interface makes it easier for beginners to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Had issues with lagging in the beginning and constant crashing, but that was resolved very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to see the performance of all my employees in one place makes it easier to set sales goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

works great on smartphones and tablets, as well as on desktop and laptops. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it would help if it was integrated with another BI tool to unlock its full capacities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to build analytic apps for any business need. Very responsive analytic platform that can be customized, connect, and deploy quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly analytics. Good tool to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Salesforce is an amazing CRM which offers applications for small, midsize to enterprise organizations highlighting mainly on sales and support. What I like most about Salesforce is that it focuses on a large area, specifically sales management, marketing automation, partner relationship management and customer service. These applications can help organizations in managing their customer accounts, track of their sales leads, and to be able to conduct and monitor marketing campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ive heard that reporting is a bit tedious and that the reports are not particularly easy or straightforward to generate. You need a Salesforce admin access or someone who is very well-versed in Salesforce to be able to take advantage of the advanced reporting capabilities which is in my opinion is quite frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Your money can be worth this product, all in all a good product to collect info at one place and share. There are lots of custom features that helps keeping track of any work. The layout of each parameters however for each contact is a bit hard to get by, which would require you for a lot of work when you are trying to edit some details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Management, Marketing Automation, Customer Service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

The data transformation, Recipe and Easy to learn and built the dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Product a limitation on Data volume, need to increase data volume Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Different Call Center KPIs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.