Semaphore Reviews & Product Details

What is Semaphore?

Semaphore is the fastest continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) platform on the market, powering the world’s best engineering teams. Our aim is to make CI/CD practices more accessible to developers, provide a great user experience, and treat our customers as we’d like to be treated. After you push code to GitHub, it quickly runs your tests on a platform with first-class Docker, Kubernetes, iOS support and 100+ tools preinstalled. Automate any continuous delivery pipeline. Get complete control with customizable stages, parallel execution, control flow switches, secrets and dependency management. Use Semaphore CLI to start builds, inspect logs, SSH directly into jobs or create custom dashboards. Already trusted by thousands of businesses around the globe, it can help your team move faster too.

Semaphore Screenshots

1-25 of 68 total Semaphore reviews

Semaphore Reviews

1-25 of 68 total Semaphore reviews
Developer

"Simple, fast and flexible CI"

What do you like best?

Semaphore 2.0 delivers great flexibility with its new pipelines and promotions approach! It allowed us to create totally different build and deploy strategies for development and production.

We have tried different CIs and none allowed the flexible combinations between building blocks like semaphore 2.0.

Not to mention their CLI which allows creative ways to monitor and interact with your building server.

It's a refreshing approach to test automation and continuous deployment!

What do you dislike?

Documentation could be better but what the documentation lacks their customer support gives in double.

It can get pricy if you are experiencing flaky failures!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any trouble or difficulty during implementation just ask, they are quick and helpful.

We have written and combined different building blocks like code scan, unit testing, integration testing, etc.. between different pipelines (development and production) in a very intuitive way, reduced effort and repetition.

After a green build, we have multiple promotions available that allow a developer to seamlessly push his code to multiple staging servers at the same time, manually or automatically.

Their CLI was also great and allowed us to create scripts which will monitor failures and rebuild the pipelines automatically.

Great service!

Lead Engineer

"Excellent service with great support at a low price!"

What do you like best?

Semaphore provides a solid, fast service that compares favorably to competitors like Travis CI and Circle CI. Support has been exceptional in the rare cases that we've needed it. Pricing, especially of the new Semaphore 2.0 service, is very low. The rollout of their new Semaphore 2.0 service has been great, and I like that they're continuing to support Semaphore Classic in the meantime.

What do you dislike?

It's clear that Semaphore 2.0 is a new service, so it doesn't have all the features you may expect. However it is actively being worked on, and new features show up regularly. For example, it was missing as "re-run this build" button for a while, but now it has that! My only real gripe is that they do not offer free service for open-source projects like some of their competitors do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you only need a Linux-based testing environment, it's hard to do better than Semaphore. (If you need Windows or MacOS machines, you'll have to look elsewhere.) Semaphore's documentation is excellent, their machines are fast, and their support is responsive and knowledgable.

We run all of our continuous integration (CI) on Semaphore. Doing so has enabled us to avoid dealing with complicated CI infrastructure like Jenkins. We also do some continuous delivery (CD) from Semaphore. That makes deploys completely painless and possible to do through a web-based UI. Both tests and deploys have been fast enough that we haven't wasted any time wondering why our test infrastructure is slow.

Full-stack Engineer

"Powerful, intuitive, and effective"

What do you like best?

To be honest, what I like most about Semaphore is that I get to use the product without "using" it.

We're a small startup, and after our initial learning gap was overcome, it's been seamlessly integrated into our build process. We have build pipelines to multiple products in multiple environments, and for these preset environments, the build process is as easy as committing and pushing to our source repo. Semaphore runs the tests, and as long as tests complete successfully, it's deployed. Post-commit, we're notified in Slack.

Now, that's for the predefined branches. When we have a feature branch we want to test out, for example, on development servers, simply select the branch in Semaphore and deploy manually.

What do you dislike?

There are errors that are extremely common in our environment (AWS). These errors are not abstracted at all, so when a deployment fails, there's no top-level visibility as to why it failed. You'll have to dig into the log-files (which are immediately available when you select the failed deploy) to figure out what went wrong. Not a "bad thing" but not a "good thing" either.

We have instituted business processes that define when a feature / bug-fix branch can be merged into our various environments. Semaphore makes everything past that process seamless. If we do our job, Semaphore rolls things out, and all that's required is for us to verify that it deployed correctly.

Typo3 Developer

"Fast, Easy and Ready and very Simple interface"

What do you like best?

I really like the interface and of its really simple to execute your tasks.

I like the Controll it provides user to accomplish tasks as they want.

The Deployments Process is really simple and easy then the others in the marker right now.

The Speed of the Test that i run throught this is amazingly fast.

Customer support is outstandingly fast.

Really easy to setup any big project by in just a few clicks. dont need to write 100's of line of codes to fullfill our CI/CD requirements.

What do you dislike?

Nothing till now, because of, for now, it fits on my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommand this to others who really in need of a simple solution related to automated deployment of the Projects. in combination with the CI.

Running tests of my code just before the deployment of the code to live. mostly the PHP Projects.

Senior Software Developer

"Semaphore 2.0 is the fastest CI/CD tool I've used yet"

What do you like best?

Configuration of Semaphore 2.0 is a breeze. It's entirely file based (rather than a web GUI) using YAML syntax and you keep your configuration in source control. The syntax is relatively simple (but powerful) and well documented. I was able to setup our configuration & optimize it in less than half a day. While many tools these days use this type of file-based configuration, our previous tool did not.

With our previous tool (another SaaS product competitor), we were able to run 4 pipelines in parallel for $400/month. At best, we'd get 8-12 minute test/build times (end to end), with a number of 15-16 minute outliers (for basically identical codebases, very small changes).

Once we switched to Semaphore, we were able to split our tests up across 8 pipelines, and use smaller VM's. We immediately saw a couple benefits:

- So far, our pricing is at less than 1/2 of what it was using our previous provider

- Our build times are consistently < 3 minutes end to end (compared to 8-16+ minutes)

The number of pipelines wasn't really the primary differentiator; I actually tried running between 8-16 pipelines on at least two (2) competitors. Whatever system Semaphore has setup for caching (bundle/node/etc) & provisioning VM's is super fast. Competitor tools would take 2-3 minutes or longer to restore a VM & run bundle. With Semaphore 2.0 our entire test suite is generally complete in under 3 minutes.

In addition to the competitors still being slower with more lanes, to run 8 parallel pipelines with the competitor tools would cost us a lot more than we wanted to budget.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike with Semaphore 2.0, but the web UI may be the area that will see the most improvement in upcoming months.

It's clear Semaphore chose an API-first approach with Semaphore 2.0, but the web UI is functional for most of what you'll need to do day to day, aside from configuration. I've watched as the web UI has improved even over the past 2 months we've been using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Semaphore 2.0 has a free credit that lets you give it a pretty substantial run-through. Definitely give the trial a go. We were able to use a basic workflow, with 3 blocks (bundle across 1 job, lint across 3 jobs, tests across 8 jobs) to cut our testing time significantly

We're using Semaphore 2.0 with a Ruby on Rails application primarily for test automation as part of our CI/CD pipeline.

Senior Freelance Developer

"Great service, ease of configuration"

What do you like best?

I've used also CircleCI with its version 2 config files (which is quite tedious to setup), and I have to say that if I only could, I would definitely convert all my projects to work on Semaphore.

(Sadly, sometimes the client doesn't make this an option, doesn't care how loud my voice becomes.)

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really.

Although I've only used it for Continuous Integration builds, I can't testify for Continuous Deployment. But it seems very straightforward too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're not convinced, try to set up a simple CI solution using Circle CI vers. 2

CI for Rails apps.

Basically, it allows me to add another full run of the whole test suite on an actual running environment. This has allowed me to spot countless times errors or flaws that were impossible to replicate during a local test run on the dev machine.

Senior Software Developer Team Lead

"The fastest CI/CD solution out there"

What do you like best?

I like how Semaphore streamlines my deployment process. Taking care about multiple environments is easier than ever, and I've tried a couple of other popular CI/CD solutions. Whenever a code update is pushed to git repository it will automatically run tests on it and deploy it if the deployment is configured on a branch to which the code is pushed, and configuring it doesn't take more than a couple of minutes.. The UI is so simple, my mom could even use it :) And it's blazing fast!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the UI glitches (doesn't update or shows duplicate in-progress builds), but it doesn't really affect my workflow - it can make one confused for the first couple of times, but then you realize it's nothing that a simple page refresh can't solve.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try.- it doesn't cost anything (to try... or to use moderately)

My company completely relies on Semaphore for building, testing and deploying code to development, staging and production environments for all our clients. I'm not sweating before the deployments (to production) anymore!

Senior Full Stack Engineer

"One of the best CI/CD platforms"

What do you like best?

Semaphore is one of the best CI/CD platforms in terms of:

1. Ease of use.

2. Pricing.

3. Support.

4. Their tremendous effort on pushing forward best practices.

Semaphore developers understand what you need from a CI/CD platform, and they keep improving it. Often they release new features I need before I requested them. This is particularly true if you look at their newly released 2.0 version. I'm a big believer of total infrastructure-as-code (IaC). Including CI/CD itself, they need to be part of IaC. With Semaphore (particularly 2.0), you can archive near-100% IaC.

A strong competitor is AWS CodeBuild. However, to use it effectively, it requires a large amount of prior work and the learning curve is quite steep. Please forgive my bias that I think the majority of the CI/CD users would not have time or resources to do CI/CD nicely with AWS CodeBuild. Semaphore CI will save you much time, in other words, much money.

My primary requirement of a CI/CD tool is that it has to support both Git Flow and non-Git Flow workflows. Because when it comes to managing deployment, I have a lot more deployment environments than just "master" and "develop". I also need to support rolling back quickly and efficiently for each environment. I can achieve all that with Semaphore.

The quality of most of Semaphore CI’s competitors is nowhere near Semaphore’s. One of them that I tried stated that it supports BitBucket on their homepage, but the BitBucket integration was broken utterly. Also, it was left broken for weeks. I wouldn't bother trying it anymore. Some competitors might seem to be more popular. However, I think this is an example that more popular tools are not necessarily better.

I was blown away on numerous occasions by their technical support. Last time, they helped me to resolve an issue similar to kernel panic inside a virtual machine in my CD environment in Semaphore (and yes nested VM because I was building a VM image for later use). Ervin, one of their engineers, provided a workaround to me in less than 24 hours. Then they went on to actually address the root cause. This is impressive because I think the issue I was encountering was very low-level and hard to debug. Remember we are talking about things like kernel panic here, not many developers would have any clues.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. If I have to say one, it would be the limitation that you can only run your builds in a single region which is in Germany.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really don't see many other real competitors unless your CI/CD platform is just a toy.

To reach near-100% infrastructure-as-code.

"Fast and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Semaphore is fast. Building a rails app or an elixir app is pretty fast, running all the tests and doing integrations is faster than Travis + other integration solution, and much cheaper and easier to use.

The interface is clean and simple, and it's very easy to know what is happening or why something failed.

Also, the docker integration is good and being able to encrypt your passwords and env variables is pretty awesome.

I also like the tutorials on the site, they're pretty good and very complete.

What do you dislike?

Maybe have more tutorials about elixir deployment with distillery and AWS integrations.

Sometimes the builds take too long on docker.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just read their well-written tutorials and try to deploy a simple app. If you ever used Travis or CircleCI, you're gonna notice the ease of use.

It won't have as many features as the competitors, but this is a good thing. Most apps don't need all of that added complexity anyways.

Continuous integration, test automation and deployment on AWS. Our other rails apps (older) use Travis and Capistrano for deployment, but our newer apps run on semaphore because it makes it easier to run all the tests and run the deployment.

Also, semaphore is just faster. Our tests run so much faster on semaphore without any tweaking.

Founding Team Member

"Simple, Powerful, and Great Support"

What do you like best?

* Speedy builds, easy parallelization

* Simple, easy to configure environment, especially via 'Secrets'

* Easy, high performance UI

* Fast customer support that is very helpful

What do you dislike?

No problems with this service so far. Suggestions for future development would be to use YAML config so Semaphore configuration can be version controlled - but that has recently been launched with Semaphore 2.0 I believe.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Most CI services have easy trial policies - if you sign up to a few, I think it is quite likely users will notice that Semaphore has best-in-class performance. We were trialling multiple providers and decided on Semaphore because the builds were faster than everyone else!

We have large containers that typically take a long time to build on other services. Semaphore offers a serious speedup over most competitors in terms of raw build time.

Product Manager

"The fastest testing service"

What do you like best?

Semaphore is the fastest service of its kind. This is the main advantage of this service. I can notice an excellent documentation that helped me sort out and solve any problems. I also like the ability to run tests in parallel. And the most important thing is customer support - the fastest response that I ever received. I also liked the ease of setting.

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage is its price, but for this speed is not a big claim. Just a little, not a user-friendly interface. Now it is convenient to work with it, but for the first time, it completely confused me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is really the fastest service. You will save quite a bit of time. Try and see for yourself.

We have a large team and several large projects. Parallel execution is just a godsend for us. Since testing takes quite a bit of time, we can run several assemblies and save a lot of time.

Mr

"Most reliable CI tool I've used"

What do you like best?

Semaphore allowed me to easily setup test automation for a project I was working on and was cheaper and more reliable than some of the competition I had tried (Codeship/circleCI). The UI is more intuitive and easy to follow while keeping it clean and surfacing the information that I need.

What do you dislike?

It achieves everything I need. I only use the v1 of semaphore and haven't used the v2 which seems to have a lot more flexibility and power (however the setup looks more complicated)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't know v2, but v1 of Semaphore is great if you have a Rails app. The test suite is fast, it scales well and the ui is very intuitive.

I need a CI tool that was cost efficient and easy to use. As a solo developer on a project I wanted something that I could get up and running and wouldn't have to spend ages tinkering with and would just work.

"overall best ci esperience"

What do you like best?

Awesome user experience. Everything about using Semaphore is great. Adding projects, servers, managing teams, etc. It's too often that the user experience is overlooked when dealing with tools that are so heavily trafficked by developers. It's also fast, and always kept up to date, and easy to integrate with other services. I also like their blog articles.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything to dislike about the product. The price is competitive with similar offerings, though after comparing with others head to head, we chose Semaphore and have not been sorry. I did reach out to their HR department once and did not get a reply. Oh well! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try first, and compare it to other products. See if it works for you. Ask them for help if you need it.

We needed to move away from managing our own Jenkins, so we looked at managed CI/CD solutions. Semaphore fit the bill in every way and was easy to set up. I just love it. Using it, and more properly said, making full use of the platform, we reduced build time from ~ 16 minutes to about 4.

IT Consultant
Staffing and Recruiting

"Powerful CI"

What do you like best?

I have been using different CI for a long time. The configuration of your PC is very important for these services, but the old CI did not use all the power of our server. We had only one problem while using Semaphore and the support worked at the highest level, our problem was solved very quickly. By the way, support is fast as in the paid plan and in the free.

What do you dislike?

The base platform of some services is very outdated. I have a problem when installing MySQL, because of obsolete plugins. Until now, there are some important functions that competitors have long had.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The program has an excellent free plan. Support, even for a free plan, works amazingly. The simplicity of service and excellent support make your choice.

Our team moved to Semaphore with CircleCI. We were immediately surprised by the speed of work. Tests are performed almost twice as fast. Now we save a lot of time and concentrate on more important functions.

Software Engineer
Internet
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Good CI for any type of projects"

What do you like best?

I use Semaphore for my open source projects and for some private automation tasks. The simplicity of this CI gives you the whole range of possibilities to customise what you want.

I've tried alternatives to see which features are provided by other CIs but always return to Semaphore for flexibility.

Additional good word is about open source program support. Semaphore team provide good planes for OSS.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit difficult automate some task like new build configuration creation or preconfigure docker image for build. There are no primitives for such steps and you have to do it by yourself. It's another side of flexibility

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've tried many on cloud CI providers. Semaphore is a good choice even you are independent developer. It's fast, simple and reliable

CI and CD processes can be automated easily with Semaphore. This system have really low entry threshold.

"The premium CI experience"

What do you like best?

It's just a good ole product. Fast as lightnin', easy to organise projects and teams, a great user experience... the list jus' goes on and on. I'd be writin' all day if I had the time - but sadly I don't. As an added bonus, the product is made in Serbia - that's a country in South Eastern Europe that I'm very fond of.

What do you dislike?

I mean I'm speaking from the management perspective, so I'd say the pricing is a little strong, esp' when you start getting into the higher tiers. But - they're all more or less the same, these CI tools, so basically they're not going down the 'cheap 'n' cheerful' route which is something I respect fully.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jus' go for it.

It speeds up dev no end - meaning more cash for craft beers and team building trips away! Wahey!

Head of Engineering

"Configuration-as-code on a pay-per-use model? Sign me up!"

What do you like best?

Pay-per-use was a must for our use case, and the fact that we could describe our entire build pipeline in code alongside the code base itself was a massive advantage over our existing CodeBuild implementation. Goodbye undocumented, manual build setups, hello reproducible, documented CI!

What do you dislike?

Promotions could use some work, specifically the ability to lock down certain promotions using the Conditions DSL. Though, this is on their long-term road map which is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Build matrices are your best friend if you're wanting parallel builds with varying environments.

We're testing out a MonoRepo approach to developing our software and Semaphore's configuration-as-code + build matrices made this a piece of cake.

(Myself Only)

"SemaphoreCI - The speed we need."

What do you like best?

I have been using different CIs since many months, i have already gone a long path with travis and circle, then i saw SemaphoreCI and i was like, let's try this too, and too my astonishment, semaphore was ez pz to set and a lot faster than the other CIs and the way it shows job log is just perfection.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when the job log gets a bit longer, semaphore fails to show the log of 1 or more of the commands, rest everything is up to the mark, considering the free resources they provide.

I don't have any business, i use semaphore largely to get my android apps and kernels built, they just get built lightning fast, my kernels used to take around 15-20 minutes on travisCi but on semaphore it takes atmost 10 minutes to get compiled and uploaded.

"Good for personal/small scale projects because of price and ease of setup, but low reliability."

What do you like best?

The price is far cheaper than travis and makes the product perfect for prototyping an app that requires a lot of iteration. Additionally I found several useful guides for integrating the service with AWS / Firebase, which made the setup process fairly quick.

What do you dislike?

I have seen multiple consecutive days of downtime. While these were apparently the result of an upstream provider, it made little difference to me as the end user, because I simply could not deploy my app. Stability and reliability in a CI service it probably even more important than ease of use and for Semaphore's price I would happily put up with some degradation in UX, in favor of reliability. I make the same tradeoff for other services and find it worthwhile on my shoestring budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at the uptime stats and community support consider whether it is worth the tradeoff to you for the price.

I'm prototyping an app and need testing and deployment on every check-in, for which Semaphore is well suited. Additionally I only have a handful of repositories that require check-in, so Semapohre is allowing me to operate on a very low budget while still having all the benefits of quick deployment. Through the published guides I've also discovered AWS tools such as CloudFormation that I did not know about and are well suited to my purposes. When funding it less of an issue however, I'll be likely to move to Travis because of its relatively higher stability.

CTO

"Fast, flexible and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Semaphore 2 has one of the fastest, uncluttered and most to-the-point web interfaces of all CI products I've used.

When switching from Semaphore 1 I was a bit sceptical about the requirement of describing the build process, but in the end this has allowed me to implement extra checks, such as code scanning listing to our CI process. There is a good balance between ease of use and flexibility.

Support has been exceptional.

What do you dislike?

Getting started with a new project for the first time can be a bit daring, but fortunately most of the use cases are well documented.

CI/CD platform that integrates with our GitHub and Heroku workflow.

Team Lead
Internet

"Perfect fit for our needs"

What do you like best?

Extremely fast: We compared the perfomance to other 5 CI services, it was the fastest with difference.

No memory problems: We have a kind of big monolith, which was leading to some memory problems in other providers. Always worked well here.

Easy to setup: I took minutes to set it up using 4 box parallelisation. When trying to achieve the same with other CI services (specially the ones yml based), it's always hell.

Manual deploy: You can trigger deploys manually. Sounds stupid, but most of the CI services don't have that option.

Feedback matters: most of the feature requests we asked have actually been implemented

What do you dislike?

Result Artifacts: It would be amazing if you could generate content over an specific folder and this being exposed as part of build result.

Given a project, all of it shares the same setup. If you want to experiment with changing the configuration, you might affect people working on it.

We have several CI/CD pipline working with Semaphore.

We love it because:

* Is Fast

* Is Reliable

* Allows Automatic and Manual deploy

* Is extremly Easy to setup and mantain

Director Of Engineering

"Brilliant approach to CI"

What do you like best?

Speed, speed, speed. We reduced our build time from 40 minutes to around 10 minutes. Core i7 and huge amount of RAM definitely makes lot lot of different.

We used CircleCI for a while till the day their server kept running out of memory. Common, it's not to test (and then build) bunch of Java apps on 2 (2.4 Ghz) cores and 4GB RAM. 3.8Ghz with 4 ~ 8GB of ram solve everything

Java, no problem, webpack, done at ease. All of that our quality of development completely.

What do you dislike?

Not really dislike but they definitely they can do better with test result / artifact management. Luckily, we rely on Docker for most of things, but it's definitely much nicer if Semaphore can facilitate as well. Others may find struggling when firstly adopting solution

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Semaphore doesn't offer much out-of-the-box functionality, you'll may need to apply work-around here and there. But just having powerful rig is already worth a try for you

We work in quite strict environment that takes long time and effort to actually release. To mitigate that, we try to make sure every release is a GO, less regression, less likely to fail a microservice/integrations. That means, we have A LOT OF tests, all of them are heavy duties. Say, integration tests between all microservices, E2E test to most functionalities.

It's used to be 40 mins on CircleCI, and with just 10 minutes now on Semaphore. That's 3 times better development flow

President/Owner

"Solid and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The support has been fantastic since we started using it about 2 years ago. Questions are answered very very quickly and the interface is laid out in a common sense way. I actually love the interface. They aren't trying to make a big deal about it but the lack of visual clutter really makes this a great match for us. It is simple and straightforward. We can easily build complex workflows just like a MakeFile. Docker integration is straightforward and perfect. It has all the features that you would expect and none of the proprietary nonsense that a bunch of other CIs have.

What do you dislike?

I wish their base platform was a little more up to date. I'm not talking about Python or NodeJS which always track the latest version but GCC is a little old and prevents us from using some packages. Specifically `mysqlclient` cannot be pip installed on the platform because it requires gcc-4.9 and the LTS version of Linux they are using only has gcc-4.8. We've gotten around this but it would be great if they could jump that hurdle.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The simplicity and the support make this a worthwhile choice.

CI and testing are how we survive. We do short bouts of development throughout the year and then have ~6 months of no development. Returning to working codebases is critical. Semaphore has made the barrier of entry on this very low.

Open Source Software Developer and Partner

"A perfect solution for our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment needs"

What do you like best?

What we love of Semaphore are the reliability and speed of the service, combined with a user interface which allows us to distinguish easily between tests and deployment status. Also the customer service is very attentive and replies usually within just few hours. Last point is the infrastructure: all our project tests always worked out of the box without the need of configuring anything on the CI server.

What do you dislike?

They still lack some smaller features like support for .ruby-version file or different status badges for CI and CD. The APIs are also still in Beta, so we couldn't use them fully. We are looking forward to have those features available.

At Renuo we ❤️ to keep our developers life easy and guarantee high levels of quality for our customers. Therefore we always use Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools to automate the test, distribution and release of new versions of our software. We used different tools in the past: TravisIO, Codeship, a custom tool, and they always lacked something or were not performant enough. When we used Semaphore, we finally found the tool we were looking for.

Freelance Web Developer
(Myself Only)

"Semaphore is at the automation level"

What do you like best?

As a full-stack developer I constantly dealing with need to speed up processes and functions and automate deployments and processes to focus on things that cannot be automated or require creativity.

Semaphore offers helpful continuous integration (CI) platform and integrates perfectly with Node.js / React ecosystem, I'm currently working. In most cases developers need to show passed tests, tests as requirement.

What do you dislike?

Concurrency with other automated tools eg. one github repo for different test and functions. After Semaphore it is difficult to return to manual tasks and it is necessary to convince everyone else to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can not say in a few words about practical tool such as Semaphore. It is necessary to read expert articles on specific code topics. Good recommendations from experts. Strongly agree.

Semaphore eases up automated tasks.

Semaphore Pricing

9.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.2*
* Continuous Integration Category
Do you work for Semaphore?