|Research Cloud||Included in Suite |
Data-driven marketing teams use Searchmetrics Research Cloud as the single source of information to understand current and historic global market performance for websites. Immediately available metrics provide instant insights and direct competitive comparisons at the domain, category, and URL level. Surfacing performance gaps allows marketers to uncover opportunities, set strategy and prioritize actions.
- On-demand Keyword, URL, and competitive Research in 50+ Petabyte search database.
|Search Experience||Included in Suite |
The Searchmetrics Search Experience helps data-driven SEOs to analyze, compare and optimize the SEO performance of websites based on keywords, URLs and SERP features. It connects SEO initiatives to company KPIs, revenue contribution, and ultimately corporate success. Search Experience provides the data they need to surface actionable, competitive insights, and find the opportunities with high potential to generate growth.
- Unlimited Projects
- Unlimited competitive/benchmark tracking
- Performance tracking focused on only the keywords, domains (or subdomains, or directories), and URLs that are important to you and your business.
|Content Experience||Included in Suite |
Too often content marketers are operating in the dark, not confident if their search and content strategies will achieve the visibility and performance they need. Data-driven content and search marketers know that with Searchmetrics Content Experience their content is optimized to effectively compete for the top SERP spot so their target audience can engage and advance to the next level of the sales funnel.
- Unlimited Writers
- Content Score based on 4 key metrics: Word Count, Sentence Structure, Keyword Coverage, Repetition.
- Duplicate content check
- Real-time, as you type, content scoring updates
- Topic Explorer - visualize the semantic relationships between targeted topics
|Site Experience||Included in Suite |
With the Searchmetrics Site Experience, data-driven marketing teams, including technical and non-technical marketers, can monitor and improve the performance of websites with regular audits that reveal issues before they are spotted by search engines and users. Combining these audits with URL ranking data uncovers opportunities for optimization to increase search traffic and online revenue.
- Automatically create crawls that regularly monitor the important pages that draw-in the most traffic or have the best conversions.
- Scheduled or ad-hoc crawls
- Crawl staging or development sites prior to publishing to production.