RepuGen

4.9

RepuGen is online reputation management software that automates customer satisfaction monitoring via text or email customers, measure satisfaction with the help of an automated messaging system that can be customized and enables customers to express their grievances or appraisals easily.

Work for RepuGen?

Learning about RepuGen?

RepuGen Reviews

Ask RepuGen a Question
Showing 5 RepuGen reviews
RepuGen review by Dr Lav K.
Dr Lav K.

"Excellent tool to improve patient experience"

What do you like best?

Its a great product to get honest feedback from my patients and helps to improve my services, based on it. The best are the ones who didn't have a good experience - they can be engaged immediately to understand what went wrong - and corrective measures can be taken. In many of these patients - we were able to bring them back to the fold, and actually started praising us. Also we were able to correct ourselves so that the same thing doesn't happen to any future patient. Its also a tool that keep you on the toes that you don't become complacent in future. As soon as you become complacent, you'll get a negative review!

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular. One thing that can be improved is the ways to convert positive comments to social media reviews

It leads to positive reviews on many social network sites, with its inbuilt features.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about RepuGen
RepuGen review by THE WISDOM TREE a.
THE WISDOM TREE a.

"Repugen has been very useful for us to track, reviews, mentions and publications of our school name."

What do you like best?

Every time we get an email notifications with new findings or rating that I wouldn't have seen otherwise. This makes the tracking activity job easier.

What do you dislike?

Some times survey form takes more days to reach or take a feedback from parents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With RepuGen, we are also able to foster new relationships while nurturing existing ones. It helps us gather feedback from our walkin parents in determining the reason of choosing us or vice-versa. And how to further improve their experience & interest(converting them in our next session) in our school as well as empower them to supply positive commentaries on Google and Facebook.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

RepuGen review by Beth W.
Beth W.

"A Must Have For Businesses"

What do you like best?

Repugen has help the online image of my business immensely! I am able to get client's to rate and review my services online, which has helped me gain more customers. I love that I am able to filter dissatisfied clients and address their concerns before they write a review. The reporting tools are also very helpful in tracking our customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike, the service is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will be so happy with Repugen's services.

Reougen has helped manage our online reputation and has helped us address client concerns that I would have not known about.

RepuGen review by Omid G.
Omid G.

"Excellent product"

What do you like best?

Excellent product, user friendly and prompt response from the support guys (Casey) for a fraction of price from competition. Very happy with their service. Omid Ghalambor, MD

What do you dislike?

None sofar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

Lots of patient reviews.

RepuGen review by Amit P.
Amit P.

"A must have for those wanting to increase their customer base"

What do you like best?

The ability to get feedback from customer in my industry where Word of Mouth is the primary way of getting admissions in my preschools

What do you dislike?

No such feature, all inputs were taken by the team and acted upon

Recommendations to others considering the product

Value for money and a must-have offering for those wanting to scale their business through online leads

Increasing my admissions is the problem being solved, getting more leads is a direct benefit

Learning about RepuGen?

* We monitor all RepuGen reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.