RelayThat Reviews & Product Details

RelayThat Overview

What is RelayThat?

Transform brand assets into unlimited designs in seconds.

RelayThat Details

RelayThat automatically resizes & remixes professional designs for every channel with no design skills required.​

ReplayThat
N/A
@relaythat
Answer a few questions to help the RelayThat community
Have you used RelayThat before?

RelayThat Reviews

Showing 23 RelayThat reviews
Already have RelayThat?
What do you like best?

I got RelayThat because I enjoyed the templates and I wanted to see what the platform was all about. I was already using Canva, and I wanted to see what RelayThat could do. I did like the templates and the ease of use when it came to creating ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's nearly impossible to cancel RelayThat. I am still getting charged monthly because they make canceling a headache and a half. I am honestly thinking about canceling my current card just to stop being charged by them. I wish I never trusted them with my credit card information. If you want a company that will do right by the information you give them, one you can trust your company card information with, RelayThat is not the company. Please do not turn you or your company's hard-earned cash over to this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't, unless you have a card that you can easily cancel, because they won't make canceling easy for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I was using RelayThat, they did help me create some good quick ads for my company, but I can do all of that with other tools like Canva and Photoshop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Producer and Media Director for The Salon (Digital Series)
Director of Marketing
What do you like best?

IF you purchase a lifetime deal, it's a pretty good value. It makes it relatively simple to create social images at scale and establish a branded template. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A few things:

1) I purchased a lifetime subscription off AppSumo - my email address is changing and they are not allowing me to switch it. Meaning, I potentially won't be able to access the service in the future. When I asked them to update it, they said they wouldn't and wouldn't give me an explanation when I asked why. I mentioned that there weren't any stipulations of the sort on the deal that I purchased and they didn't respond to the email. I've since emailed them twice and they haven't responded. I find this to be quite predatory and unacceptable

2) The template options are fairly limited.

3) It can be buggy at times

4) It has a bit of a learning curve to it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating branded social content and ads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Blogger
What do you like best?

The template-based concept makes it pretty simple from the get-go, because there aren't any major design choices to be made. The entire process is basically drag-and-drop. But the real beauty of the app is the ability to easily click between templates and/or between sizes and shapes of "matched" templates, to create multiple variations of the same thing with just a few clicks. (This is amazing, for instance, if you need banner ads in six different sizes.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Text, although quite adjustable within a pretty good range of parameters, has little ability to fine-tune it. And on rare occasions, saving is a little glitchy, resulting in an outputted file that doesn't perfectly match what's on-screen.

(UPDATE: The glitch in saving seems to not occur if the bottom panel showing alternative image size options is collapsed.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This saves SO much time. It's hard to overstate the benefit of being able to design ONE ad and then just click to "convert" that same ad to a different size and shape. The kind of fiddling it takes to recreate an ad manually seems like mere minutes, but those minutes really add up.

This has become especially beneficial with Pinterest getting fussier about "new content" and preferring multiple images if a page is being pinned and repinned. It's very easy to make numerous pin images in just a few minutes that would otherwise take hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to get the different sizes for each graphic so it's consistent across the platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That it's kind of hard to go back once you've finished a graphic and get it in different sizes (or maybe I just missed how that works). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it. It's saved me a lot of time and I'm getting actual engagement. My line of business isn't exactly scintillating, so it's a challenge. With these new graphics, I'm actually getting clicks! I picked it up on an AppSumo special so check there to see if they have it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am upgrading my entire website and online presence. RelayThat has made it much simpler for me to produce consistent graphics for my content. I handle most of the business and I don't have hours and hours to spend on social media stuff. Since I started with it, I noticed an immediate improvement in engagement with my brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Editor
Food Production
What do you like best?

I love that I can rapidly upload images, input the text that I want to show up on my cards and then RelayThat takes care of the rest for me! It outputs a multitude of designs that I can quickly download and schedule on my social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't found anything to dislike in RelayThat. It does its job perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just get it. Your social media campaign headaches will be over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wasting time designing branded cards for social media campaigns, or spending a lot of money hiring designers. RelayThat handles the job in instants for a tiny cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Consultant
What do you like best?

Easy to create a multitude of ads and ad variations + great support + always upgrading with new or improved features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike - a couple people I read complained about some issues that could have been easily resolved by following the tutorial, asking support for assistance, or going to the help centre. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ROI on this purchase is unbelievably good. One of the best programs I've seen for 80% of digital ad setups clients require. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm the Chief Consultant of Borne Creative, a Marketing Agency in Australia with a major focus on digital. WHY do we LOVE RelayThat? It makes Ad creation EASY.

A bespoke Ad in multiple variations can take hours to put together, especially if a client requests numerous changes. With RelayThat we can literally mock-up hundreds of ad or post variations for our clients in seconds.

This allows us to focus more of our time on refining campaign strategy and management, and we only need to create bespoke art for more complex client briefs.

And to top it all off, their system only continues to get better and better - just look at their updates in the last year.

My only regret is not buying RelayThat sooner! We highly recommend RelayThat to all businesses and marketers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EVP Sales
What do you like best?

All the buttons are in the right place. I tried another service for one hour and quit because I just couldn't "get it". Signed up for RT right after and I was off and running. I also like all the design flexibility that you have to tweak things the way you like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It didn't have font kerning, but the CEO responded directly about putting it on the road map. Now that's customer service! And he also shared their road map with me as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like any software - just try it. I think you'll like the ease and the power, and maybe most of all the time savings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Short on time and really needed the designed in multiple sizes to be consistent in our marketing efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

RelayThat simplifies the design process by providing reusable templates to help me make quality designs while still maintaining my branding. I also like that RelayThat has the ability to put take a small number of inputs and generate many graphics that can be used different social media outlets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the ability to adjust the background image opacity added. Right now I can only use the image filters they provide to alter the background images. As a result, I have to overly rely on text shadow to make my white text legible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RelayThat is my favorite graphic tool. I've created several hundred graphics with RelayThat and I can't see myself switching away from it because it saves me so much time while enabling me to create graphics I'm proud of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not a designer, yet I want to be able to project professionalism in my designs. RelayThat enables me to do both while saving me so much time. I can make a professional design that I'm pleased with in just a few minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder/CEO
Entertainment
What do you like best?

RelayThat is just great. I'm not a graphic designer at all and I hate taking such long amounts of time to come up with graphics for my emails and social media posts. RelayThat makes creating graphics for that purpose, and others, very simple and they look great. They have a huge amount of templates to choose from and lots of editing capabilities. I create a new graphic using RelayThat for almost every email newsletter I send out. It literally takes less than five minutes (although with the functionality built in you could spend a lot longer tweaking your graphics to your heart's desire). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While the editing functionality is great sometimes I find myself wanting to edit a particular template in a way that isn't possible. It's a minor thing, probably more of a pet peeve of mine than anything else. Usually in those cases I'll look to see if there's a different template that's closer to what I'm looking for. If not, I'll usually be content to settle on what's available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are lots of other tools out there that offer the same or similar kinds of services that RelayThat does. I can't speak for others as we don't use another one, but I do know that RelayThat works great and does what it's designed to do well. It's very effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We don't have a graphic designer on our team that can spend time just creating graphics for content that goes out to customers. Having a tool that I can use to create great looking graphics in just a few minutes, on templates that are perfectly designed and sized for different platforms, means that I don't have to spend extra time doing a something I'm not an expert at to begin with, and I also don't have to pay someone to do it for me. BIG money and time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing
What do you like best?

This is my favorite design app yet, give it all your info, colours, logos, text and it will generate the graphics for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing, it's worked perfectly for me from day one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solves all our graphic design problems, saves us money and time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Representative
Automotive
What do you like best?

The best thing about Relay That is all the templates they have made, it makes it very easy to build a good looking images for what ever your needs. You can build them for Facebook, Youtube and many others with pre built templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I am not able to move the text field around or move the image around much in the templets. If you could have the ability to create custom images would great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Canva is great also Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to build images for multiple different places with great images and great layout. The speed that you can make these pre made templets is great and very easy. You can also use their pictures Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

RelayThat te permite crear proyectos ilimitados, con lo cual puedes almacenar tus logos, colores preestablecidos e incluso fuentes. La herramienta también brinda acceso a varias imágenes de archivo y conjuntos de iconos que permiten mejorar los diseños. Si administras un sitio web y realizas un poco de marketing de contenidos para sus esfuerzos de SEO, RelayThat le ahorrará mucho tiempo, esfuerzo y dinero a largo plazo.

Me gusta RelayThat debido a los magníficos diseños preaprobados de diseñador que aparecen con solo presionar un botón. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hay diseños limitados para cada tamaño y no tenemos permitido usar tamaños personalizados. Entonces, aunque a algunos les pueden gustar estos diseños, puede que a los otros no. Tampoco existe el archivo AI, que creo que es crucial. Especialmente si no puedes encontrar un tamaño de imagen que se adapte a tus necesidades. Con el archivo AI, puedes ajustar los elementos de la imagen antes de adjuntarla a un contenido o una red social.

Por otro lado, Este software tiene algunas restricciones: la capacidad de cambiar la posición y el tamaño del texto no está en los diseños inteligentes y la herramienta carece de una función de exportación masiva (Digamos, si quiero exportar un mismo gráfico para portada de facebook, portada de youtube y portada de Twitter, una función única para exportar todo esto en un solo clic sería estupenda). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lo recomiendo por su potencia a la hora de generar un diseño bonito y profesional, así como por su facilidad de uso. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gracias a esta herramienta, mis publicaciones de blog recientes tienen mejores imágenes destacadas. encuentro que tener la imagen destacada correcta es un elemento diferenciador de lo bien que le va a la publicación de mi blog. En la era de las redes sociales, donde los estándares web como Facebook Open Graph y Twitter Cards significa que tener una imagen destacada hará que tu publicación de blog aparezca de forma también destacada en varias redes sociales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the best thing about relaythat is their library, there are thousands of images, logos and much more available for you at the fingertip to create the best artwork. the service makes social media marketing much easier, when we have to create images for social media its really hard cause different social media platforms got different image resolutions and rations to look good so we have to create posts individually, with relaythat it becomes really simple. working on the platform is absolutely great, its very user friendly, you just have to click and add elements required to be added to the image and position them to look good, you have the post which can be downloaded in various resolutions with a click. its also very easy to edit the image like resizing it or rotating them becomes much easier. there are also many pre-made templates available there to create great looking posts without much hassle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the pricing of the platform costs $25 a month and its not affordable for small companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

well, there is an opportunity provided by relaythat to check out their services through a free trial, you wont be able to create posts with them cause the images will have a watermark but i think this is a great chance if you want to try the platform first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Relaythat is a platform which helps you create social media posts like promotional content banners and such with ease, you dont have to be pro in any software to use the tool, its very easy to work on the dashboard and you can create the images with simple drag and drop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product designer (industrial designer)
Retail
What do you like best?

This app makes producing professional looking post pictures a breeze. I like that you need to do is include your photos and logo designs, then Relay that amazingly mixes them into their premade design templates providing you unlimited possibilities. They've now made more of it editable for more tweaking, however truthfully the majority of the design templates are so excellent, you will not have to do that.

You can publish your very own typefaces and conserve your colors so you can remain brand name particular. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool is a little limiting in permitting users to lower font sizes and resize images. The tool's design templates can likewise be increased to provide users more alternatives. Their group has actually stated they will be aiming to include brand-new design templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I discovered it simple to make posts when I didn't require them to be very versatile in regards to style. Capability to rapidly develop expert looking styles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Self Employed Graphic Designer
Graphic Design
What do you like best?

This app makes producing professional looking post photos a breeze. I enjoy that you need to do is include your photos and logo designs, then Relay that amazingly mixes them into their premade design templates providing you unlimited possibilities. They've now made more of it editable for more tweaking, however truthfully the majority of the design templates are so excellent, you will not have to do that.

You can publish your very own font styles and conserve your colors so you can remain brand name particular. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None that I can think about. The Relaythat group is so responsive and carry out brand-new things all the time. It simply improves weekly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Capability to rapidly produce expert looking styles. Another advantage would be the several design templates readily available to assist your imaginative juices keep streaming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Specialist
Broadcast Media
What do you like best?

Relaythat is a platform which assists you produce social networks posts like marketing material banners and such with ease, you do not need to be professional in any software application to utilize the tool, its extremely simple to deal with the control panel and you can produce the images with easy drag and drop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool is still reasonably brand-new and does have a couple of problems. The tool is a little limiting in permitting users to lower font sizes and resize images. The tool's design templates can likewise be increased to provide users more choices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that I can immediately produce images for publishing to my social media accounts. I enjoy that I can select from a substantial bank of images, typefaces and designs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Takes your logo, fonts, and images and "remixes" them into custom graphics for every platform! Professional looking graphics done in minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had a hard time learning how to use the platform. They did an update, and so the UI and UX is beautiful and easy to use now. I still get a little "lost" on certain pages though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Decide on your logo and first and import into RelayThat. If you unsure about fonts, there are many to "mix together" to see how it looks. It's easy to use if you're unsure about "how" you want your brand to "look", because you can play around with endless options and remixes before deciding on one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Branded graphics that are able to be used on multiple social media platforms, created in minutes, instead of weeks. Digital marketers, web designers, graphic designers, and social media strategists are overwhelmed by the demand for branded graphics on every major social media platform. After uploading roughly 3 sizes per platform (Facebook cover photo, profile photos for example), you can't reuse that same photo on another platform very easily, because they all require different sizes! So unless you don't care that your graphics are stretched, smooshed or very blurry, then it becomes a serious issues of time. Relaythat solves the problem by making one graphic and remixing it to current standard sizes for each platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Designer
Graphic Design
What do you like best?

It has actually enabled me to develop expert level social networks images that just a professional designer would have had the ability to produce. All you need to do is publish a couple of images, pick a couple of colors and choose a couple of essential expressions and the tool does all the heavy lifting, using you a number of mixes of images appropriate for all significant social networks channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool is still reasonably brand-new and does have a couple of problems, it is a little limiting in enabling users to lower font sizes and resize images. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Capability to rapidly produce expert looking styles and social networks graphics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily change a Facebook-size post into an Instagram or other-sized posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the feature options aren't customizable. It isn't a deal-breaker though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out different options, and play with the program a bit. Many of the features are more customizable than they appear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I need to quickly create some promotional pieces but don't have the time to spend in InDesign or Illustrator, I know that I can create what I need with RelayThat in a fraction of the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Developer
Newspapers
What do you like best?

RelayThat permits you to produce endless tasks, with which you can keep your logo designs, pre-programmed colors and even font styles. I like RelayThat since of the terrific pre-approved designer styles that appear at the touch of a button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software application has some limitations: the capability to alter the position and the size of the text is not in the smart styles and the tool does not have a huge export function Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I suggest it for its power when it pertains to creating a stunning and expert style, along with for its ease of usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Film Direction
What do you like best?

The usability and the onboarding are amazing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only the font controls and the inability to change some element positions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't know how to do graphic design, this service is the way to go! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't need to hire a pro designer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and you can get awesome designs in no time. Try it yourself! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. Maybe it could be a little bit faster in generating designs, but it isn't something bad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it for creating designs for social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.