PeopleKeep

5.0

PeopleKeep is personalized benefits automation software that makes offering benefits simple, painless, and personal for everyone.

Work for PeopleKeep?

Learning about PeopleKeep?

PeopleKeep Reviews

Ask PeopleKeep a Question
Showing 43 PeopleKeep reviews
PeopleKeep review by Emily Anderson S.
Emily Anderson S.

"Perfect Insurance Alternative for a Small Growing Business"

What do you like best?

I like everything about this service! PeopleKeep saves me (the admin) time by keeping everything on one platform, and they calculate all payouts in advance of payroll. Our HRA payouts literally take me 2 mins to complete.

It's customizable for each individual employee whether they are single or with family. PeopleKeep saves me time by allowing my employees to submit expenses on their own. The platform keeps our company HIPPA Compliant and gives employees peace of mind regarding their medical privacy.

What do you dislike?

There are not any negative comments that I can say about PeopleKeep. The one improvement that I would wish for would be a PeopleKeep app so my employees could upload receipts from their phone or while on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are still trying to decide between a company matched plan or an HRA for your employees, trust me, PeopleKeep will go over every question that you or your employees may have. They will give you peace of mind and save you money. If you have not read up on an HRA plan for your company, do so now!

PeopleKeep saves our company money by not having to invest in a company premium plan. It saves my employees money by not having to match a company premium plan they they may or may not be 100% happy with. Did I mention the HRA Reimbursements are Tax free?

PeopleKeep also gives new and existing employees helpful links and chats if they have any issues finding health insurance on their own. It really is a great all-in-one platform that users or admins can depend on.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PeopleKeep
PeopleKeep review by Leah C.
Leah C.

"Very simple to use"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about PeopleKeep is how incredibly responsive the support is. The website is very simple to use, but I've had to contact support several times to ask about how my health benefit works (not how the website works) and they are always very quick and thorough when responding. I feel like health insurance is usually such a cumbersome thing to figure out but they've been so helpful in making it simple. I also like how easy it is to submit an expense or request reimbursement for a health plan - I've already changed mine 3 times and it was really no trouble at all. I love doing everything online and not having to mail anything or verify over the phone.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any issues yet - I've been using it about a year and a half and it's been very seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From a user's perspective - it's an awesome way to administer benefits. I don't know anything about it from the back end, but from the user side it's hard to imagine anything simpler.

As a user, it's really streamlined how I utilize my employer provided benefits. Doing it all online makes everything so much easier!

What Benefits Administration solution do you use?

PeopleKeep review by Jean H.
Jean H.

"Amazing Customer Service - Top Notch - Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The customer service is excellent. I love the chat feature and utilize it all the time. I ask a question and within minutes my questions are answered. The staff members are pleasant and do not rush you. Peoplekeep is simple and easy to use with the mobile app too! I can upload my medical bills right as I leave the medical office. The app is simple to use and basically guides you through the process by catagories for you to post the medical receipts into for approval.

What do you dislike?

I do not like not knowing which month the reimbursement is actually for. It is not really broken down on the website so you can see it clearly. So, I keep track of it myself with checks and balances.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All small companies should consider peoplekeep for their employees. It is simple, easy and reliable. Although it is not insurance, it really does help with monthly costs for medical.

I can upload my healthcare reciepts into peoplekeep and within a day or two it is approved, and not go through my employer or ask my employer personal questions about my healthcare and what is approved or not approved. Peoplekeep handles all of these questions so I do not have to deal with my health privacy and my employer.

PeopleKeep review by Cassi T.
Cassi T.

"People Keep is amazing, I highly recommend! "

What do you like best?

I like that I can get a receipt for the charges I made, turn it in easily and get reimbursed in a just a few days. Easy to use and their customer service is really fast and helpful at getting back to any questions I may have. They have a chat option to get answers fast. You can sign in from the computer or on your phone's browser. Easy to use in both locations. They don't have an app, but that's okay!

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I have any dislikes. The company I work for has been using PeopleKeep for almost a year now and I haven't had problems that haven't been easily fixed with a quick chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't say enough how easy it is to get reimbursment and how friendly the customer service is.

It is easy to use and they answer any questions I need answered. The information they need is pretty straight forward for getting reimbursement. I love using PeopleKeep!

PeopleKeep review by JD C.
JD C.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. PeopleKeep is incredibly user friendly. Our staff teams loves how easy it is to use and how helpful the website is to navigate. The customer service has been outstanding, from implementation as well as the on going questions that come up. Responsive!

What do you dislike?

There has been nothing I've disliked about it. It provides a huge service for our team and has made it easy on me to implement and manage. I really don't think it could get any simpler to use.

Healthcare is a crazy benefit to navigate - PeopleKeep makes it super simple. As a small organization, we wanted to provide our employees with some health benefits that made a real difference in their lives. PeopleKeep helped us provide reimbursement money for their health care expenses. This has created a positive experience for our team and made a real difference in their lives.

PeopleKeep review by Erin C.
Erin C.

"PeopleKeep is a user-friendly and simple alternative to a regular company insurance plan"

What do you like best?

It's easy to search the service in their system and upload a picture of proof, and they'll review it for you. The reimbursement comes right in your paycheck, which is satisfying. I don't feel like I need to worry about getting the health care I need. They're also very personable and reach out to you if there are any issues with the reimbursement.

What do you dislike?

It's hard that you're only covered up to the amount that you've saved up. For example, if I or my husband were in a bad accident, we wouldn't have enough coverage. That's a scary thought.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that it's not the same as an insurance plan, exactly. It's not full coverage in any situation, but it does cover commonplace visits to the doctor and other expenses.

Because it's so user friendly and straight forward, I don't feel like I have a lot of questions I need to go to my employer to answer. I can handle my issues without feeling like I need to go to them for understanding first.

PeopleKeep review by dominic  a.
dominic a.

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

PeopleKeep is user friendly, the staff is excellent. It's easy to search, upload a picture of proof, and they'll review it for you. The reimbursement comes right in your paycheck, the staff is polite, professional and always contacts you right away. They're very personable and reach out to you if there are any issues or questions with the reimbursement.

What do you dislike?

no issues , great service / staff I have nothing bad to say about the service or company. Great Company and Staff

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend this product to others.

Healthcare is hard enough but PeopleKeep makes it super simple and they are there to walk you through and help you out. PeopleKeep helped provide reimbursement money for health care expenses.

PeopleKeep review by User

"Great Alternate to Insurance"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which I am able to process claims. My monthly insurance fee is recorded and automatically sent for reimbursement which makes it easy. Also, it is extremely easy to submit one-time claims and they are usually processed in one or two days. It is also easy to see how much I've been reimbursed and how much I have left in my allowance so I know how to allot my expenses and various appointments.

What do you dislike?

The claim classification confused me initially - I don't know how important the "Type of Expense" is but they do not provide descriptions of what would be covered. For example, there is a "Dermatologist" type but I do not know if that covers every reason I may go to a dermatologist or if it's just for a check up or what.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like this program but I also have fairly low healthcare costs as a single female in my twenties. I think for other users, it would be helpful for a company to explore typical plans and discuss how much to reimburse.

I work at a start up company and it does not make sense to have a traditional healthcare program. With this program, they are able to provide a version of coverage for those who need it while not penalizing those who have other means of insurance. While hiring new employees, particularly younger employees, several require healthcare provisions and having a program like this still makes us an attractive fit while still being not your typical insurance.

PeopleKeep review by User

"Very happy to work with PeopleKeep"

What do you like best?

Customer care (better than service) is exceptional. Any question gets answered immediately. And if no resolution is apparent, the agent will work to answer and get back to you within a day...maybe even sooner. PeopleKeep always keeps you in the loop as to what was reimbursed and what you can expect. The website is user friendly once you get the hang of it. The agents are very friendly and courteous, always!

What do you dislike?

I, personally, do not have anything negative to say. Because I work in a very small office, I would have heard if people were not happy and that is NOT the case. Everyone is pleased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to make your life easier, this the company that will help do that!

The benefit I realized is that there are great companies out there to use and make a small business able to focus on what they do best...and not HR or Benefits!

PeopleKeep review by TeLeigh M.
TeLeigh M.

"I thought People Keep was really easy responsive. "

What do you like best?

I liked that I could just snap a photo of my receipts and in less than two days I was reimbursed for my medical purchases. It was really simple to use and whenever I had questions about how to label a product or service, they contacted me within an hour or so.

What do you dislike?

The only things that I disliked, actually ended up being overages that my company had chosen. I actually didn't have any issues with the program and service. I did think that they should have some leniency on "service date" and "payment date" on the receipts. Most of the time I payed for the service the same day and the company's receipt only used the one date and it was labeled one or the other. I don't think that the company has an app. That might be really beneficial to make one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

10/10 would recommend if you want to use an HRA. I heard it saved the company a lot of money & many employees didn't even use the money in their accounts. I guess it does more than just employee benefits, but we used Gusto for payroll.

I thought that it was a really user friendly way to run a Health Reimbursement Account.

PeopleKeep review by Andrea R.
Andrea R.

"Exactly what an organization of our size needed."

What do you like best?

PeopleKeep is so simple and easy to use. It was exactly what an organization of our size was looking for. A simple, easy to manage, even easier to use system that allows us to reimbursement health expenses. It keeps us in compliance without worry.

What do you dislike?

Would like for it to keep timecards for our staff. It would be so amazing to have all hr in one easy to use format. It already keeps vacation requests. That's nice.

We didn't have the capital to purchase a group plan. PeopleKeep made it possible for a small organization like ours to give its most valuable asset, its people, proper benefits.

PeopleKeep review by User

"Responsive & Awesome Customer Service!!!"

What do you like best?

What I love BEST about PeopleKeep is their response time to questions and inquiries - fast, courteous and to the point. Their customer service is superb as well! Website is user friendly and easy to navigate. Everyone at PeopleKeep is friendly and happy to help with any questions you might have. Reimbursement approval process is very fast as well. Keep up the excellent work PeopleKeep!!!

What do you dislike?

I love everything about this service :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Response time to questions is quick and to the point. Reimbursement process is very fast as well. I have been using PeopleKeep for couple of months now and I am very happy with the service and that our company is able to offer it to its employees. Keep us the good work guys at PeopleKeep :-D

None

PeopleKeep review by Justin A.
Justin A.

"They are the experts so I don't have to be!"

What do you like best?

Everything about my experience with PeopleKeep has been great so far. What I like best is how little work the software requires from me to ensure my employees are cared for at a reasonable cost to the organization.

What do you dislike?

It's really difficult to think of something I don't like. Any concerns or frustrations I've had were quickly addressed and resolved by they team at PeopleKeep.

The problem of big costs for a small organization as it relates to health care benefits.

PeopleKeep review by Administrator

"So Simple, and Great Service!"

What do you like best?

PeopleKeep has been so wonderful. We're a small business, and recently decided to use an HSA. As an office manager with only a few years experience, it was valuable for me to find a program that was super easy and intuitive to use, with good customer support for my 5,000 questions. They did just that. They've got amazing customer service, and their site couldn't be easier to use. We especially like the vacation/PTO component that auto-schedules any vacation time to our Google calendar. Home run all around!

What do you dislike?

Honestly don't have one bad thing to say about it. Wish every program was this easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

see above :)

PeopleKeep review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Great Folks!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is fantastic! There's always someone to talk to and they are extremely helpful in helping to resolve problems.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, we've had the service for a little over a year.

We use people keep to track our employees PTO time as well as host our Health Reimbursement program. We've also recently added company documents and handbooks and will be incorporating PeopleKeep into our on-boarding program.

PeopleKeep review by Melissa P.
Melissa P.

"PeopleKeep is incredible."

What do you like best?

Their customer service. The website is also beautiful and super easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into anything I dislike after using them for a year.

We are a small company, and maintaining our company's HRA would be a lot for the only HR person we have. I love doing everything through PeopleKeep and not having to bug her all the time.

PeopleKeep review by Miguel D.
Miguel D.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

We are a small company and we feel PeopleKeep has allowed us to get a great benefit going for us. The fact we can be able to get our health care needs deducted and managed in a professional way is amazing. It is very easy to use and always communicates with us on time.

What do you dislike?

I would like to connect to our accounting system (Xero) and sync.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try if you feel you need a goo reimbursement solution Very easy to manage

Healthcare programs, been able to receive reimbursements for our individual paid programs

PeopleKeep review by Tina  S.
Tina S.

"The best customer service in the business!"

What do you like best?

Super responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable customer service. Answers every question completely and gets answers fast when they need to get additional info. Once you get hooked up with a rep, they will make sure to follow up and ensure your total satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

I have no cons or dislikes about this company.

Health reimbursement plan for my company.

PeopleKeep review by Carrie O.
Carrie O.

"PeopleKeep makes reimbursements simple, efficient, and accurate. "

What do you like best?

PeopleKeep is very user friendly. The team is very responsive with questions via email or chat, and they always follow up in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

To date, there is nothing unlikable about PeopleKeep

Since PeopleKeep is user friendly, our company is able to hand over the responsibility to the employee for keeping track of their reimbursements.

PeopleKeep review by User

"User Friendly Program and Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

People Keep's expense submission process is very simple and in the event that there are unanswered questions, the site is also full of FAQ's. Customer service is excellent. I've always received a timely and helpful response from them.

What do you dislike?

I've not yet seen any downsides to the health reimbursement plan or the platform.

As a non-profit we have a limited number of employees which means that we don't qualify for large group rating plans. It was important for us to find an affordable solution to providing our employee with some type of coverage and the health reimbursement account allows us to provide funds at our budgetary discretion. Speaking as a user (as well as administrator), this has been very meaningful to those employees that are able to participate.

PeopleKeep review by Candace H.
Candace H.

"Simple Software with Extraordinary Customer Service"

What do you like best?

PeopleKeep has the most amazing customer service! I get responses to questions immediately and the people helping me are so kind.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes, honestly this product is heaven sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is wonderful, definitely recommend.

It tracks my Health Savings Account and keeps record of where my money is going.

PeopleKeep review by Katie F.
Katie F.

"PeopleKeep has been a great company to work with"

What do you like best?

They are very efficient and the product is easy to use. I would recommend PeopleKeep to anyone who needs to manage an HRA account.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say. I cannot think of any problems that we have had. We are very satisfied with the product.

Managing health reimbursement accounts.

"Easy to use and Fast"

What do you like best?

Uploading the pictures of my receipts is so easy. The Peoplekeep team is always there if you need help and you usually get an email verifying your expense within 24 hours. My recurring expenses are saved and I am reimbursed without having to add them each month. It’s a snap!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have a hard time trying to ascertain whether my expense is allowed or not. For example; over the counter drugs.

It keeps employees happy and provides a service not covered by regular health insurance.

PeopleKeep review by Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.

"Great service, easy to navigate site"

What do you like best?

The quick customer service response time and friendliness of the employees.

What do you dislike?

I have had no problems with PeopleKeep thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Dashboard is very easy to use and the Customer Service is to be commended.

Ease of use for employees to set up health reimbursements.

PeopleKeep review by Melissa D.
Melissa D.

"Highly Recommend PeopleKeep"

What do you like best?

PeopleKeep is so easy to use and they verify reimbursements very quickly! I have contacted them a couple of times with questions and they are very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about PeopleKeep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't imagine threre is another optionn that is more user-friendly than PeopleKeep.

It has been a very easy way for the company I work for to manage reimbursements. Our staff loves it since it is so user-friendly!

PeopleKeep review by Carol K.
Carol K.

"PeopleKeep is easy to use"

What do you like best?

We are able to provide health reimbursements quickly, making our employees happy.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. The set up was easy, and our employees really appreciate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check them out. They are very helpful, responsive, and not pushy at all.

We could not find affordable health insurance, and our HRA meets our employee's needs at a cost we can afford.

PeopleKeep review by Michael N.
Michael N.

"Excellent Product/Service"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and set up and requires minimal ongoing effort to maintain on my part.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Providing additional benefits to my employees (i.e., Small Business Health Reimbursement Arrangement - HSA).

PeopleKeep review by Dawn B.
Dawn B.

"Great addition to our office systems"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, best customer service, great addition to our human resources

What do you dislike?

Time off requests are not sufficient to replace our current system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customer service

Time away requests need to be more detailed to replace our current system - ie Who will be responsible for your duties in your absence? will time away be personal, sick, vacation? approval process integrated (2 levels of supervisor)

PeopleKeep review by Administrator

"A Great Benefit ..especially when as an employer, you can't afford Health Insurance!"

What do you like best?

The customer care from PeopleKeep is what I like the best. My questions are answered quickly and professionally. There is almost always someone available to help me with questions.

What do you dislike?

I honestly connot think of anything I dislike about PeopleKeep!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give PeopleKeep a 'Go'. You will be glad you did.

Our business is growing, but we are not at the place yet to be able to afford health insurance coverage for our staff. PeopleKeep is a wonderful way to show your staff that you care. Our staff is thrilled to be able to reimburse for approved health related expenses.

PeopleKeep review by User

"Not a bad thing to say! "

What do you like best?

I have really enjoyed the simplicity of the way reimbursements work and how quick their customer service gets back to you.

What do you dislike?

I haven't disliked anything about peoplekeep

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this for your company. It has been a simple way for us to help them. There is a lot of information on the website to help you figure out if something can be reimbursed and then you upload a picture and information and they reimburse you. Any questions we have had they will respond quickly to.

We use peoplekeep for reimbursing health insurance related things

PeopleKeep review by Sharon D.
Sharon D.

"Sensible solutions for small business"

What do you like best?

I am an HR consultant and we love working with this software and our client to get an affordable benefit out to our clients. It helps them attract talent and it helps us continue to be a great resource for them.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. It's easy to set up and easy to use!

Talent attraction and retention!

"User friendly and easy"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and I can quickly add receipts and claims for my employer to review. Also tracks info so you know where you stand.

What do you dislike?

Has not been any issues with program. I easily use it weekly and have received my funds from my employer.

Tracks employee medical benefits so my company can easily reimburse me!

"Simple and Sweet"

What do you like best?

PeopleKeep starts out on a great foot with a clean, user-friendly layout. It's like walking in to a kitchen with the drawers rightly assigned or familiar- you find helpful content in the right place and its not overwhelming. Add to that great customer service, its a keeper.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of a thing, I'm a content PeopleKeep user.

PeopleKeep connects me to my benefits with a smooth verification process. I know what I can medically get reimbursed for, what stage the validation is, and any remaining balance.

PeopleKeep review by User

"People Keep - Fast Response"

What do you like best?

The quick response we get when submitting reimbursements and the ability to contact someone to make any corrections.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out - you'll love it!

Alot of Human Resource staff time is saved! Employees are handling their own health benefits.

PeopleKeep review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Simple and Easy"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was to get everything setup using the customer portal. PeopleKeep helps us stay compliant as we offer a flexible and affordable healthcare benefit for our employees.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Product is great.

Providing an affordable healthcare benefit.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It can be used by me or my family member for most of the medical services.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you need to upload your expense receipt more than once but it is not a big problem.

I am getting medical reimbursement

PeopleKeep review by Jan P.
Jan P.

"We implimented a healthcare reimbursement through PeopleKeep, was easy and simple, they are a pleasu"

What do you like best?

This was simple to integrate into our payroll

What do you dislike?

live chat, prefer to speak to a person (sorry, I'm old-school)

Health reimbursement at no cost to the employees, previous system taxed the money as income

PeopleKeep review by Administrator in Architecture & Planning
Administrator in Architecture & Planning

"Perfect healthcare solution for small companies"

What do you like best?

The PeopleKeep SBHRA tool is very intuitive for both the employee end users as well as administrators. Their customer service is second to none.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about PeopleKeep.

As a small company, our dollars spent toward employee benefits go much further with the PeopleKeep SBHRA plan because employees can choose what to spend their allowance on (i.e. insurance premiums, qualified reimbursable expenses, etc.)

"Best HR tool yet!"

What do you like best?

I love the formality of the service set up. This makes my health benefit reimbursements a breeze and takes much less of my time. I also like the separation between our employees and their personal information.

What do you dislike?

Maybe email when a benefit is approved and at payroll.

Being able to offer health insurance and keep it within our own desired cost.

PeopleKeep review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"User Friendly & Prompt Customer Support"

What do you like best?

The layout is clean and functional. I can find what I need in a couple of clicks.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was an accompanying app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great option for small companies wanting to provide benefits to employees.

Employees are able to manage benefits in their own saving HR employees time and when there are issues the chat function is prompt and very helpful.

PeopleKeep review by Andre K.
Andre K.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

fast turn around time when submitting for reimbursment.

What do you dislike?

i do not have any negative feedback at this moment.

Reimbursment tracking.

PeopleKeep review by Administrator

"Great Tool for Small Business "

What do you like best?

People Keep helps me support and manage my company's HRA program for the staff. The cost is very reasonalbe.

What do you dislike?

Would like the monthly reminder to come out a little earlier.

Keeping track and managing my employees HRA requests.

PeopleKeep review by Administrator

"Simple to use and helpful service :)"

What do you like best?

Any question I had they responded quickly and always followed up with me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Very easy to use and easy people to reach out to!

Overall range of services to meet needs of different employees.

Learning about PeopleKeep?

* We monitor all PeopleKeep reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.