PeopleKeep Reviews & Product Details

PeopleKeep Overview

What is PeopleKeep?

PeopleKeep is a new way to offer benefits called personalized benefits. Most people believe benefits are the services a company offers, such as a health insurance plan or 401(k). With personalized benefits, it’s the opposite. Companies give people tax-free money to spend on the consumer services they find most valuable. It’s as simple as wages. PeopleKeep provides personalized benefits automation software that makes offering benefits simple, painless, and personal for everyone. Today more than 3,000 companies use PeopleKeep to hire and keep their people across the United States. PeopleKeep is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.

PeopleKeep Details

PeopleKeep is personalized benefits automation software that makes offering benefits simple, painless, and personal for everyone.

PeopleKeep
2015
Salt Lake City, UT
@peoplekeep

PeopleKeep Screenshots

PeopleKeep Reviews

Showing 43 PeopleKeep reviews
Already have PeopleKeep?
What do you like best?

It can be used by me or my family member for most of the medical services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you need to upload your expense receipt more than once but it is not a big problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am getting medical reimbursement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office & Investor Operations
What do you like best?

I like everything about this service! PeopleKeep saves me (the admin) time by keeping everything on one platform, and they calculate all payouts in advance of payroll. Our HRA payouts literally take me 2 mins to complete.

It's customizable for each individual employee whether they are single or with family. PeopleKeep saves me time by allowing my employees to submit expenses on their own. The platform keeps our company HIPPA Compliant and gives employees peace of mind regarding their medical privacy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are not any negative comments that I can say about PeopleKeep. The one improvement that I would wish for would be a PeopleKeep app so my employees could upload receipts from their phone or while on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are still trying to decide between a company matched plan or an HRA for your employees, trust me, PeopleKeep will go over every question that you or your employees may have. They will give you peace of mind and save you money. If you have not read up on an HRA plan for your company, do so now! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PeopleKeep saves our company money by not having to invest in a company premium plan. It saves my employees money by not having to match a company premium plan they they may or may not be 100% happy with. Did I mention the HRA Reimbursements are Tax free?

PeopleKeep also gives new and existing employees helpful links and chats if they have any issues finding health insurance on their own. It really is a great all-in-one platform that users or admins can depend on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Hansen of PeopleKeep

Thanks for the review, Emily! We're happy that you like PeopleKeep.

I'll make sure that your request for a native mobile app gets to our product team. In case you didn't know, I wanted to tell you that PeopleKeep does work on mobile devices through your web browser. You can even use your phone to take pictures of receipts and other documents that way.

Digital Productivity Coach
Professional Training & Coaching
What do you like best?

My favorite thing about PeopleKeep is how incredibly responsive the support is. The website is very simple to use, but I've had to contact support several times to ask about how my health benefit works (not how the website works) and they are always very quick and thorough when responding. I feel like health insurance is usually such a cumbersome thing to figure out but they've been so helpful in making it simple. I also like how easy it is to submit an expense or request reimbursement for a health plan - I've already changed mine 3 times and it was really no trouble at all. I love doing everything online and not having to mail anything or verify over the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into any issues yet - I've been using it about a year and a half and it's been very seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From a user's perspective - it's an awesome way to administer benefits. I don't know anything about it from the back end, but from the user side it's hard to imagine anything simpler. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a user, it's really streamlined how I utilize my employer provided benefits. Doing it all online makes everything so much easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Hansen of PeopleKeep

Hi Leah! Thank you for taking the time to review PeopleKeep! We’re so glad that our software helps make health insurance simple and that you've had a good experience with our support team. If you do think of anything we could improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know!

President
Construction
What do you like best?

The customer service is excellent. I love the chat feature and utilize it all the time. I ask a question and within minutes my questions are answered. The staff members are pleasant and do not rush you. Peoplekeep is simple and easy to use with the mobile app too! I can upload my medical bills right as I leave the medical office. The app is simple to use and basically guides you through the process by catagories for you to post the medical receipts into for approval. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like not knowing which month the reimbursement is actually for. It is not really broken down on the website so you can see it clearly. So, I keep track of it myself with checks and balances. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All small companies should consider peoplekeep for their employees. It is simple, easy and reliable. Although it is not insurance, it really does help with monthly costs for medical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can upload my healthcare reciepts into peoplekeep and within a day or two it is approved, and not go through my employer or ask my employer personal questions about my healthcare and what is approved or not approved. Peoplekeep handles all of these questions so I do not have to deal with my health privacy and my employer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Hansen of PeopleKeep

Thanks for the review, Jean!

I'm so glad that the process as been simple for you! It’s also great to hear that our mobile site is user friendly. I'll make sure your request for more detail when approving the reimbursements gets to our product team. We'll follow up on this privately. Thanks again for the feedback, and let us know if you find anything else we could be doing better.

What do you like best?

I like that I can get a receipt for the charges I made, turn it in easily and get reimbursed in a just a few days. Easy to use and their customer service is really fast and helpful at getting back to any questions I may have. They have a chat option to get answers fast. You can sign in from the computer or on your phone's browser. Easy to use in both locations. They don't have an app, but that's okay! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I have any dislikes. The company I work for has been using PeopleKeep for almost a year now and I haven't had problems that haven't been easily fixed with a quick chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can't say enough how easy it is to get reimbursment and how friendly the customer service is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is easy to use and they answer any questions I need answered. The information they need is pretty straight forward for getting reimbursement. I love using PeopleKeep! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Hansen of PeopleKeep

Hi Cassi,

We’re so excited to hear that you’re thoroughly enjoying your PeopleKeep health benefit, as well as the service we’ve provided to you thus far. We hope you continue to leave feedback (good or bad) to help us improve our software and services. Thank you.

What do you like best?

Ease of use. PeopleKeep is incredibly user friendly. Our staff teams loves how easy it is to use and how helpful the website is to navigate. The customer service has been outstanding, from implementation as well as the on going questions that come up. Responsive! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There has been nothing I've disliked about it. It provides a huge service for our team and has made it easy on me to implement and manage. I really don't think it could get any simpler to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Healthcare is a crazy benefit to navigate - PeopleKeep makes it super simple. As a small organization, we wanted to provide our employees with some health benefits that made a real difference in their lives. PeopleKeep helped us provide reimbursement money for their health care expenses. This has created a positive experience for our team and made a real difference in their lives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Hansen of PeopleKeep

Thanks for such a positive review, JD!

I'm excited to hear your that company has had an easy time using PeopleKeep and that our Customer Support team has been responsive when questions do come up.

We're always pleased to know that our users are happy with PeopleKeep. When you do come across something you'd like to see improved, we'd love your feedback!

What do you like best?

PeopleKeep is user friendly, the staff is excellent. It's easy to search, upload a picture of proof, and they'll review it for you. The reimbursement comes right in your paycheck, the staff is polite, professional and always contacts you right away. They're very personable and reach out to you if there are any issues or questions with the reimbursement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no issues , great service / staff I have nothing bad to say about the service or company. Great Company and Staff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend this product to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Healthcare is hard enough but PeopleKeep makes it super simple and they are there to walk you through and help you out. PeopleKeep helped provide reimbursement money for health care expenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Hansen of PeopleKeep

Hi Dominic. We love to know that you have had such a great experience so far in PeopleKeep. Thanks for reviewing.

UE
What do you like best?

I like the ease with which I am able to process claims. My monthly insurance fee is recorded and automatically sent for reimbursement which makes it easy. Also, it is extremely easy to submit one-time claims and they are usually processed in one or two days. It is also easy to see how much I've been reimbursed and how much I have left in my allowance so I know how to allot my expenses and various appointments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The claim classification confused me initially - I don't know how important the "Type of Expense" is but they do not provide descriptions of what would be covered. For example, there is a "Dermatologist" type but I do not know if that covers every reason I may go to a dermatologist or if it's just for a check up or what. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really like this program but I also have fairly low healthcare costs as a single female in my twenties. I think for other users, it would be helpful for a company to explore typical plans and discuss how much to reimburse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work at a start up company and it does not make sense to have a traditional healthcare program. With this program, they are able to provide a version of coverage for those who need it while not penalizing those who have other means of insurance. While hiring new employees, particularly younger employees, several require healthcare provisions and having a program like this still makes us an attractive fit while still being not your typical insurance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Hansen of PeopleKeep

Hello!

Thanks so much for your honest feedback. It’s really helpful for us to learn that the type of expense portion of submitting your expense has been confusing. I have let our product team know and they will look into this further. Again, thanks so much for your feedback.

UF
What do you like best?

Customer care (better than service) is exceptional. Any question gets answered immediately. And if no resolution is apparent, the agent will work to answer and get back to you within a day...maybe even sooner. PeopleKeep always keeps you in the loop as to what was reimbursed and what you can expect. The website is user friendly once you get the hang of it. The agents are very friendly and courteous, always! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I, personally, do not have anything negative to say. Because I work in a very small office, I would have heard if people were not happy and that is NOT the case. Everyone is pleased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to make your life easier, this the company that will help do that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefit I realized is that there are great companies out there to use and make a small business able to focus on what they do best...and not HR or Benefits! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Hansen of PeopleKeep

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words.

What do you like best?

PeopleKeep is so simple and easy to use. It was exactly what an organization of our size was looking for. A simple, easy to manage, even easier to use system that allows us to reimbursement health expenses. It keeps us in compliance without worry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like for it to keep timecards for our staff. It would be so amazing to have all hr in one easy to use format. It already keeps vacation requests. That's nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We didn't have the capital to purchase a group plan. PeopleKeep made it possible for a small organization like ours to give its most valuable asset, its people, proper benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Hansen of PeopleKeep

Hi Andrea. We definitely agree that people are a company's most valuable asset, so it makes me happy to hear you say that.

Adding time card tracking to PeopleKeep is a good idea. That is more of a long term goal for us, however, because we are focused on personalized benefits in the near term. Thank you for the feedback.

Marketing Designer
What do you like best?

I liked that I could just snap a photo of my receipts and in less than two days I was reimbursed for my medical purchases. It was really simple to use and whenever I had questions about how to label a product or service, they contacted me within an hour or so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only things that I disliked, actually ended up being overages that my company had chosen. I actually didn't have any issues with the program and service. I did think that they should have some leniency on "service date" and "payment date" on the receipts. Most of the time I payed for the service the same day and the company's receipt only used the one date and it was labeled one or the other. I don't think that the company has an app. That might be really beneficial to make one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

10/10 would recommend if you want to use an HRA. I heard it saved the company a lot of money & many employees didn't even use the money in their accounts. I guess it does more than just employee benefits, but we used Gusto for payroll. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I thought that it was a really user friendly way to run a Health Reimbursement Account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

What I love BEST about PeopleKeep is their response time to questions and inquiries - fast, courteous and to the point. Their customer service is superb as well! Website is user friendly and easy to navigate. Everyone at PeopleKeep is friendly and happy to help with any questions you might have. Reimbursement approval process is very fast as well. Keep up the excellent work PeopleKeep!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about this service :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Response time to questions is quick and to the point. Reimbursement process is very fast as well. I have been using PeopleKeep for couple of months now and I am very happy with the service and that our company is able to offer it to its employees. Keep us the good work guys at PeopleKeep :-D Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

It's easy to search the service in their system and upload a picture of proof, and they'll review it for you. The reimbursement comes right in your paycheck, which is satisfying. I don't feel like I need to worry about getting the health care I need. They're also very personable and reach out to you if there are any issues with the reimbursement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's hard that you're only covered up to the amount that you've saved up. For example, if I or my husband were in a bad accident, we wouldn't have enough coverage. That's a scary thought. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep in mind that it's not the same as an insurance plan, exactly. It's not full coverage in any situation, but it does cover commonplace visits to the doctor and other expenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because it's so user friendly and straight forward, I don't feel like I have a lot of questions I need to go to my employer to answer. I can handle my issues without feeling like I need to go to them for understanding first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Hansen of PeopleKeep

Thank you so much, Erin! Our support team is always happy to see reviews like this. It’s also great to know that PeopleKeep give you peace of mind and takes some of the worry out of health care.

I'm glad that you mentioned your allowance accruals. Did you know that you can submit your expense regardless of your available balance and you’ll be reimbursed for that expense each month until it’s paid off?

Thank you again for the feedback. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions!

What do you like best?

Everything about my experience with PeopleKeep has been great so far. What I like best is how little work the software requires from me to ensure my employees are cared for at a reasonable cost to the organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's really difficult to think of something I don't like. Any concerns or frustrations I've had were quickly addressed and resolved by they team at PeopleKeep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem of big costs for a small organization as it relates to health care benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We are able to provide health reimbursements quickly, making our employees happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. The set up was easy, and our employees really appreciate it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely check them out. They are very helpful, responsive, and not pushy at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We could not find affordable health insurance, and our HRA meets our employee's needs at a cost we can afford. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

PeopleKeep has been so wonderful. We're a small business, and recently decided to use an HSA. As an office manager with only a few years experience, it was valuable for me to find a program that was super easy and intuitive to use, with good customer support for my 5,000 questions. They did just that. They've got amazing customer service, and their site couldn't be easier to use. We especially like the vacation/PTO component that auto-schedules any vacation time to our Google calendar. Home run all around! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly don't have one bad thing to say about it. Wish every program was this easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

see above :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Director of Operations and Business Development
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The customer service is fantastic! There's always someone to talk to and they are extremely helpful in helping to resolve problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, we've had the service for a little over a year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use people keep to track our employees PTO time as well as host our Health Reimbursement program. We've also recently added company documents and handbooks and will be incorporating PeopleKeep into our on-boarding program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Hansen of PeopleKeep

Hi Nick. Thanks for the review. We’re so happy to hear that our customer service has been fantastic! We're happy to have you as a customer.

What do you like best?

Their customer service. The website is also beautiful and super easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into anything I dislike after using them for a year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a small company, and maintaining our company's HRA would be a lot for the only HR person we have. I love doing everything through PeopleKeep and not having to bug her all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

We are a small company and we feel PeopleKeep has allowed us to get a great benefit going for us. The fact we can be able to get our health care needs deducted and managed in a professional way is amazing. It is very easy to use and always communicates with us on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to connect to our accounting system (Xero) and sync. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try if you feel you need a goo reimbursement solution Very easy to manage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Healthcare programs, been able to receive reimbursements for our individual paid programs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Hansen of PeopleKeep

Hi Miguel. Thanks for the review!

Connecting to accounting and payroll systems is on our product roadmap, though I'm not sure of the exact timing on that. When we do add that I'm sure that Xero will be high on the list of systems we will work with. We'll make sure to update you on this going forward.

What do you like best?

Super responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable customer service. Answers every question completely and gets answers fast when they need to get additional info. Once you get hooked up with a rep, they will make sure to follow up and ensure your total satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no cons or dislikes about this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Health reimbursement plan for my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PeopleKeep is very user friendly. The team is very responsive with questions via email or chat, and they always follow up in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To date, there is nothing unlikable about PeopleKeep Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since PeopleKeep is user friendly, our company is able to hand over the responsibility to the employee for keeping track of their reimbursements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

People Keep's expense submission process is very simple and in the event that there are unanswered questions, the site is also full of FAQ's. Customer service is excellent. I've always received a timely and helpful response from them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've not yet seen any downsides to the health reimbursement plan or the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a non-profit we have a limited number of employees which means that we don't qualify for large group rating plans. It was important for us to find an affordable solution to providing our employee with some type of coverage and the health reimbursement account allows us to provide funds at our budgetary discretion. Speaking as a user (as well as administrator), this has been very meaningful to those employees that are able to participate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office and Marketing Coordinator
Airlines/Aviation
What do you like best?

PeopleKeep has the most amazing customer service! I get responses to questions immediately and the people helping me are so kind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes, honestly this product is heaven sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is wonderful, definitely recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It tracks my Health Savings Account and keeps record of where my money is going. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are very efficient and the product is easy to use. I would recommend PeopleKeep to anyone who needs to manage an HRA account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say. I cannot think of any problems that we have had. We are very satisfied with the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing health reimbursement accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Uploading the pictures of my receipts is so easy. The Peoplekeep team is always there if you need help and you usually get an email verifying your expense within 24 hours. My recurring expenses are saved and I am reimbursed without having to add them each month. It’s a snap! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have a hard time trying to ascertain whether my expense is allowed or not. For example; over the counter drugs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It keeps employees happy and provides a service not covered by regular health insurance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for PeopleKeep?

PeopleKeep Categories on G2