PayJunction

3.8

Used by tens of thousands of businesses across the country, PayJunction allows you to process payments and capture electronic signatures

Work for PayJunction?

Learning about PayJunction?

PayJunction Reviews

Ask PayJunction a Question
Showing 5 PayJunction reviews
PayJunction review by Jakiem P.
Jakiem P.

"Great service and organized"

What do you like best?

I like that Payjunction consolidates all of you patchwork providers.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I don't like it actually is a system we use at work.

With pay junction I helps our company process e-checks and other payment methods we use.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PayJunction
PayJunction review by Kristen W.
Kristen W.

"Great way to accept credit cards"

What do you like best?

Pay junction is very user friendly and has been a great asset to our business. Costumer service has been wonderful if we ever did have issues.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes. It works they way I would expect it to.

It allows us to accept all major credit cards.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

PayJunction review by User in Internet

"One of the best solutions for business online and brick and mortar "

What do you like best?

They are a paperless, smooth easy to use system, full of convenient features, great support and staff on deck. competition pricing options .

What do you dislike?

I can't really say there is anything I don't like about PayJunction but it's totally worth doing business with them .

The only business problems we have solved is seamlessly accepting credit and debit card payments for our online business .

PayJunction review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"PayJunction "

What do you like best?

Great company, staff and product software.

Never had a problem as an active daily user of the AMS.

What do you dislike?

None. It is a self sufficient software.

Sales, sales tracking and leads

PayJunction review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"A hidden gem!"

What do you like best?

PayJunction may not be the biggest payment processor, but they have some amazing features and an excellent support team. I have worked with them on beta testing the ACH features and have had a lot of interaction with support. Support has always been extremely friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

The UI in web login is a little dated, but they are currently making improvements and it is way better than others I have tried.

We process payments for about 80,000 contracts through payjunction on a monthly basis.

Learning about PayJunction?

* We monitor all PayJunction reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.