Oracle Workforce Management Cloud

Oracle Workforce Management Cloud

3.4

Oracle Workforce Management Cloud automates the entire time and attendance record-keeping process and provides an intuitive, web-based interface for time entry and approval. It offers a simplified way to submit, review, track and approve timecards.

Work for Oracle Workforce Management Cloud?

Learning about Oracle HCM Cloud?

Oracle Workforce Management Cloud Reviews

Ask Oracle HCM Cloud a Question
Showing 19 Oracle HCM Cloud reviews
Oracle HCM Cloud review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"They couldn't have come up with a worse timeclock application if they had monkeys punch you in/out"

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to put my hours in via phone. That's convenient, but the process you access and document your hours is very convoluted.

What do you dislike?

I hate how convoluted the system is -- I shouldn't have to go through 5 layers of security to log my hours. It takes so long that I have to tack on how long it took me onto my billable hours. Its ridiculous. There are far better apps out there for calculating time and labor. Why is this one so hard to work?

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really have no choice but to use this if your company is implementing this software. That being the case, do the best you can with it. It's going to be a bear to use. Maybe it's just me, but this program is not intuitive and not easy to get into. I would suggest using paper and pencil to log your hours and make sure that you get paid.

I'm solving my "getting paid" problem. Although half the time it doesn't acknowledge my existence or recognize the hours I punch in. The only benefits I've realized is being able to document hours on the go, in the field.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Oracle Workforce Management Cloud
Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Oracle Time and Labor is Pretty Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like that I can pull up last week's timecard and associated project numbers into the current week's timecard. I also use it for expense reports. It's pretty simple to add an expense report, as well as approve expenses and timecards.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you must click "recalculate" every time you add new hours. Also, it's not easy to delete a line item. There are often issues with the search function as well. It often won't find associated projects when searching by description.

It helps keep track of your hours and manage expenses. Sometime the uploaded documents for the expenses are hard to open.

What Workforce Management solution do you use?

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Felix P.
Felix P.

"Full of Features, But Difficult to Customize"

What do you like best?

I like the suite of features available on HCM--there are a lot of pre-set rules and configurations that my organization uses that is considered Vanilla HCM. With all of its features, we can probably accomplish 80% of what we need before we have to explore customization.

What do you dislike?

Customization is extremely difficult and our organization consistently has to explore workarounds to accomplish tasks due to the fact that our HR operations is very different from most of Oracle's clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to explore other similar products like Workday and see what works best for your organization.

We have a organization that has employees working 24 hour shifts and we do not pay by the hour--rather we have a group of employees that are a mix of salary and premium for working on top of their regular work schedule. HCM has benefited our organization with its rules where we are able to put hard stops to certain scenarios.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Qurana M.
Qurana M.

"Oracle @Work"

What do you like best?

Easy user friendly interface. Simple navigation to find what you’re looking for. This has definitely allowed myself and others to see discrepancies right away and fix them.

What do you dislike?

Would like a better customer service call/contact experience with help desk. AT times it could be hard to settle customer-related issues, so a better experince with the service depts is needed. An expansive range of topics could benefit training.

Transitioning to electronic time cards- software has been a great device for accurate timekeeping. Its time-effective and more up-to- date than what we've graduated from.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Fady E.
Fady E.

"Oracle Workforce Management Cloud"

What do you like best?

It organizes the workload. You can easily follow all the expenses.

What do you dislike?

It times out without any notice and you have to repeat all the work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has major issues.

Submitting time spend on specific tasks to clients.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

"Easy to use except for compatibility issues"

What do you like best?

It is easy to look at and approve of hourly employee. Easy for the employee to sign in and sign out of to record hours. Allows approval of hours without having to sign a document.

What do you dislike?

Oracle is not compatible with google chrome. It is only compatible with internet explorer, and likes to freeze up making me have to restart the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a lot more simple than having to deal with paper timesheets and approvals. However, oracle still needs to work on compatibility issues.

It cuts out time and paper needed for hard copy time clocks, and allows for ease of use and accuracy to employees to record hours and to approve hours.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator in Defense & Space
Administrator in Defense & Space

"Oracle is simple and straightforward."

What do you like best?

Oracle simplifies the process of employee capital management and time management. It provides a user-friendly interface that even less tech savvy employees can easily navigate. Aggregate data is logical and lends itself to uncomplicated analysis.

What do you dislike?

Oracle is no-frills. The platform my organization is using appears somewhat dated.

We are tracking employee productivity and duty hours. This makes it easier for us to identify the most efficient, high-output employees.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Eric A.
Eric A.

"Oracle Field Service Cloud (former TOA)"

What do you like best?

Excellent routing engine. Manage interface has provided visibility to resources in the filed in a consolidated format.

What do you dislike?

Although proposed as a native app for mobility, we are finding it is a hybrid app. We were really looking for it to help with offline situations.

Decreased windshield time and increased on premise time.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Ingride N.
Ingride N.

"Using Oracle HCM at ADS"

What do you like best?

It is a standard and reliable platform for human resources management. My whole department can count on its tools.

What do you dislike?

Security procedure with Oracle is not the best. Updates to the system do not arrive every quarter as expected with other systems like AWS.

Performing a plethora of HR admin tasks, managing all associates, job and career information for the enterprise.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great Enterprise wide Time Management Application"

What do you like best?

Mobile time card entry

Single source of time entry

Ability to archive and restore past time cards

Tightly integrated with Oracle Internet expenses, Oracle Human capital management, Oracle payroll, Oracle projects, Oracle Procurement etc

What do you dislike?

Faced challenges at the time of the Go Live. We applied couple of patches and worked with Oracle support

Our revenue is based on our costs. This tool helped us to integrate and consolidate expenditure from oracle project costing.

Timesheet approvals by project manager are easy to configure.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Oracle Time and Labor falls short"

What do you like best?

Oracle Time and Labor allowed us to track time across our organization for project purposes.

What do you dislike?

Configuration was very difficult. Integration with Oracle Projects took a lot of time and caused us many issues.

We no longer use OTL because of the issues we faced. We had a need to track time by project but for our business it just did not fit.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Rajender Y.
Rajender Y.

"HCM cloud"

What do you like best?

sreamlined process and innovative ways of during the HR processes. Leveraging mordern best practices

What do you dislike?

limited functionality and the version that we used is little older

collaborate and networking

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Oracle HCM"

What do you like best?

One stop place for all HR needs. I can request time off and update all of my personal information as well as see my benefits

What do you dislike?

Not the easiest to navigate around. Trying to schedule time off could be very difficult if you don't know what you're doing

Great for employees to update their information, get benefit and time off info.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Just started using it!"

What do you like best?

It looks awesome. It also lets people input everything individually.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can be difficult to navigate and find exactly what you are looking for or go back to where you were.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into the UX a little more.

Employees handle everything on their own -- from hour inputs to payroll.

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Nagaraju B.
Nagaraju B.

"Oracle HCM Techno Functional Review"

What do you like best?

Oracle Database and its integrated data security

What do you dislike?

User Interfaces are not frendly when compare to other applications

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strong data integritiy and ease of use

Customization to look and feel and accomidate customer specific data in EIT's and SIT's

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Good Experience so far using cloud irecruitment"

What do you like best?

Configuration and setup was really quick versus traditional implementation of other Oracle eBS modules.

What do you dislike?

Security of the data was a concern; initially support process was a little bit unusal for us but got settled with time.

Ease of Implementation and configuration

Oracle HCM Cloud review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Very Effective Product"

What do you like best?

Automated workflows within HR processes as well as self service

What do you dislike?

Specifically - approval delegation & Vacation Rules (not extremely user-friendly or intuitive)

Global process harmonization and HR service delivery model evolution

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"friendly software"

What do you like best?

oracle is used across many business which makes it easy to go from one employer to another.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing that i dislike about it.

engaging employees

manage workforce trends

Oracle HCM Cloud review by User in Financial Services

"It’s okay"

What do you like best?

It holds a lot of information and is helpful.

What do you dislike?

There are minor challenges like timing out frequently.

You get a lot of information at your fingertips.

Learning about Oracle Workforce Management Cloud?

* We monitor all Oracle Workforce Management Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.