Opteo Reviews & Product Details

Opteo Overview

What is Opteo?

Opteo is a Google Ads management tool which makes optimisation suggestions based on continuous account monitoring, and backed by statistically relevant data. Recommendations are presented in priority order, and many can be launched with a single click, as Opteo pushes changes to Google Ads automatically, without the need to switch between interfaces. Manage keyword bids, control budgets, optimise ad schedules, get real-time alerts, analyse search terms and more. Opteo includes over 40 different optimisations, to see the full list head here: https://opteo.com/docs

Opteo Details
Discussions
Opteo Community

Automate Adwords client management with oneclick improvement tasks, detailed account monitoring and realtime alerts. Start spending more time on highlevel strategy and creative work.

Opteo
2013
London, United Kingdom
@GetOpteo
699 Twitter followers

Opteo Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Opteo community
Have you used Opteo before?

Opteo Reviews

Showing 12 Opteo reviews
Already have Opteo?
President
Opteo
Marketing and Business Development Analyst
What do you like best?

I really like this smart tool as it helps me optimize the google ads. It let me add keywords and provide suggestions on my campaigns. Google wants us to add costly components to the campaign and suggest that it will increase the clicks or impressions by some percentage but as I worked for a client, I have budget constrain and I can't increase the budget at my will. Other than this, I am able to spend less time in google accounts while still provide better optimization quality for my client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Opteo provides some suggestion on keywords which is not in context to user intent. I have to dismiss many times because the keywords do not match context with user intent. I understand there are other factors that could play and that is out of Opteo's control. And every 24 hours, it gives suggested improvement which is not possible for me to go each and every day. There should be some schedule which we can plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Opteo has a free trial, you can try it & see for yourself. If you struggle with keeping up with day-to-day management tasks (e.g., bid management, keyword additions, campaign administration) then you should definitely opt for Opteo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keyword optimization becomes simple now. I provide one-click implementation and I don't have to visit my google ad account daily to optimize my campaigns, ad sets or ads. I get daily suggestions for keywords and also suggestions for my ads. It provides me with an analysis of different ads and suggests me to stop one which is not working well. It saves a lot of time. Having all the numbers digested for me helps me saves time and effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Strategy Manager
What do you like best?

The easy-to-use interface, insightful explanations and friendly support team make this one of the easiest services to recommend for any team managing Google Ads campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's really unfortunate that it doesn't have a native Bing Ads/Microsoft Advertising connection. Although many users have appealed to the Opteo team to consider this, they have made it clear they're focused on Google Ads. While that's not a dealbreaker by any stretch, it does make life more difficult to have to manage that separately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you struggle with keeping up with day-to-day management tasks (e.g., bid management, keyword additions, campaign administration) to the detriment of your larger overall strategy, this tool is worth a closer look. It won't solve all of your paid search woes if you're still working through Bing Ads/Microsoft Advertising, but it will certainly make you more efficient along the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Giving us a go-to solution for managing more granular elements of our campaign allows us to be more tactical on a larger scale, and Opteo has sped up our day-to-day management efforts exponentially. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Paid Search & Social
What do you like best?

Automated optimization suggestions mean that Opteo scans your entire AdWords account every day and finds things that are losing you money and asks you if you want to keep running them. On the other hand it finds ads and keywords that are performing well and asks you if you would like to allocate more budget to these. Essentially it is like having a very attentive account manager who constantly checks the whole account, whilst still giving you all the decision making power to ensure the account is always going in the right direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be good if they supported Bing Ads too as this is quite a similar product to AdWords. However, Opteo is an Adwords product to we cannot also expect them to be servicing Bing aswell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a free trial, try it & see for yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have tried many 'time saving' AdWords software, however, most of them do not provide very actionable insights. Opteo literally serves you insights on a plate and then provides automation suggestions such as killing bad ads. This is so valuable if you have a large account with thousands of ads, as it spots things that could be easily missed by a human account manager. As well as providing suggestions it also gives you indicators of the statistical significance of the findings, this is really helpful as it gives you confidence in the suggestions that it is making. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Opteo allows you to add multiple accounts (handling up to £50k per month on entry level) across several adwords logins, similar to Google Manager Account, except Opteo provides insights and guidance to optimise the accounts and campaigns further. Secondly it provides a platform where I can manage, report and optimise my client's accounts without fighting my way through Google adwords reporting. I've found that it really helps in creating reports (although this isn't a feature on the site), I use screenshots of how the campaign is running and the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love Opteo to offer Google Shopping or Bing ads support, otherwise the solution is ideal for freelancers and small agencies that handle a lot of accounts and without the daily hassle of logging in, checking the account and searching for keywords. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great way to manage multiple Google adwords accounts, I've consistently seen good results in the form of increased Quality Score and performance from my ads created in Opteo. The support is very good, quick to reply and also provide technical support if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Opteo is providing machine learning for your clients' accounts, so no matter which industry they are from, you can optimise their campaigns with minimum fuss. So what does Opteo help me with? Firstly, it provides greater insight on A/B testing and how one ad is performing compared to the other, in very simple terms I can see how I need to optimise that advert. Secondly there are usually daily suggestions, such as adding/remove keywords, creating new and SKAG campaigns, pausing poor advertising, or other suggestions. The reporting is great as well, ideal for client reports at the end of month/quarters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Cosmetics
What do you like best?

This software gives me quick insights to my accounts and helps me make rapid-fire optimizations. Compared to other platforms, it understands SKAG, which many other platforms do not. It gives me insights that help me manage my large portfolio of clients in a fraction of the time other tools would take. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the suggestions are not exactly tailored to the various business types I support. That would be a great addition to the platform. Understanding local versus national competitors would be a big benefit to the AI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to manage way more accounts faster, get notified about sudden increases in cost or spend and rapidly optimize multiple campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The recommendations and notifications are the best in class. I have tried every tool for Adwords management out there. This is the best I have used. Then you look at the price and you are sold for sure. The competition is easily twice the price. It's a no brainer at that point. It is clean and easy to quickly see how your campaigns are performing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish they supported other platforms like Linkedin, Facebook and Bing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Support the other ad platforms. I would easily pay more if you did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wanted a platform that could alert me when something was going wrong with my campaigns. Also wanted a tool that would give me recommendations more than just once a week.. if you were lucky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Operating Officer
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Great insights on campaigns to help you improve performace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Never found anything I dislike about this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help identify errors in bid management. The software finds improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

The amount of time we save using Opteo to analyse the Google Ads accounts we manage means that the product pays for itself within a couple of days. The product is extremely cheap for what it provides in terms of freeing up resource. Recommendations are updated several times per day which is much more frequently than some other providers. The product is extremely user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the suggested changes are useful or relevant but they are easily dismissed. I suspect it misses a few useful optimisations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best option for the price bracket in my opinion. Don't let the extremely user friendly interface and ease of use trick you into thinking that this is a sub-par product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Opteo is a massive time saver, automating Ads account analysis which increases our margins and frees up resource. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MR
What do you like best?

Is designed to save you time. The information is not deep but is exactly what you need to know to do things over your accounts. Also is fast and easy to sync with every account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you have to research more information in your AdWords account just to check if the changes made by Opteo where efficient. Usually this is not the case, but you have to do it with some optimizations proposed by this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time reduction in Google Ads optimization, from 4 hours per client to only 1 hour per client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Specialist
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

Opteo saves you so much time in managing Google Ads accounts, it simplifies the testing process and helps you make sure your A/B tests are statistically significant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Is not so much a dislike but an unfulfilled need in the current version of Opteo. The program does not manage Google Shopping campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you manage one or several Google Ad accounts you will need Opteo to make your life much easier. I would only think about it twice if your main business is in eCommerce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making informed decisions, seeing the big picture and saving money on PPC are some of the problems that Opteo solved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The interface is simply beautiful. It's extremely intuitive and provides great recommendations to improve performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The location recommendations don't always work for people who target zip codes because it works on a state basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It took me a lot of time to go through our AdWords account and make changes to improve performance. With Opteo, I can clearly see which changes need to be made, what it's costing us to not make the changes, and how much performance will improve. If you want to increase your CPA, use Opteo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.